(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 497.
#3201 8 years ago

My taf is sold and gone to a new home. Thanks Jeff for a easy transaction. Luckily you live by me so I can still play it now and then. Let the hunt begin for a new pin or two!

#3202 8 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

You got the EM bug bad.

lol. i also have the WH20 bug but i can justify this purchase a little easier!

#3203 8 years ago
Quoted from monty-:

lol. i also have the WH20 bug but i can justify this purchase a little easier!

Ha! Pop by any time! Shoot me a PM.

#3204 8 years ago

still looking for a decent Shadow if anyone is looking to sell theirs pm me

#3205 8 years ago

Still actively looking for a nice WH20. Please PM!

#3206 8 years ago

kinda off topic but anyone have a space ace arcade interested in swapping for a starwars upright?
fully functioning project, has vector labs ESB kit ,2 full spare working game board sets, spare HV for the amplifone, spare complete yoke assembly,repo cab decal set ( in a roll) RAM controls complete yoke rebuild kit (still boxed, unobtainium) also have a spare pcb cage, couple rf filter boards , audio boards and i might have a power supply.
could be paired up with my SWE1 for pin trade? ( have a RFM swap-over for it, and new RFM nos PF in box)

#3207 8 years ago

I'm wondering if anyone has some spare pasts for a Williams system 11A kicking around. Would like a display and possibly a power board. Thanks

#3208 8 years ago

What sort of display, I have some from a GL, HS, and Pinbot kicking around could put together a total set for you....I know there were a couple of them out. Between them all there is a complete working unit. Replaced them with xpin for color....

#3209 8 years ago

Also a shout out to Glauses here on last transaction on a POTC..... Thanks to Jay of Richardson in Calgary too on last NIB purchase, met me partway to drop it off, and made some mods to set up based on pinsider info on Kiss as well prior to delivery....went the extra that a distributor doesn't have to...

To both of you, thanks guys!

#3210 8 years ago

I also Have one from a Fire if interested.

#3211 8 years ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

kinda off topic but anyone have a space ace arcade interested in swapping for a starwars upright?
fully functioning project, has vector labs ESB kit ,2 full spare working game board sets, spare HV for the amplifone, spare complete yoke assembly,repo cab decal set ( in a roll) RAM controls complete yoke rebuild kit (still boxed, unobtainium) also have a spare pcb cage, couple rf filter boards , audio boards and i might have a power supply.
could be paired up with my SWE1 for pin trade? ( have a RFM swap-over for it, and new RFM nos PF in box)

Intriguing to say the least . . . been looking for a Star Wars for a long time, but I was also looking for my Space Ace for a long time too.

Now, if it was a Star Wars cockpit . . .

#3212 8 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

What sort of display, I have some from a GL, HS, and Pinbot kicking around could put together a total set for you....I know there were a couple of them out. Between them all there is a complete working unit. Replaced them with xpin for color....

Quoted from Stretch7:

I need one for a F-14 Tomcat. I may have found a brand new one.. Also have to fix this reset issue, so wouldnt mind swapping in a known good power supply board if available.

#3213 8 years ago

I'm out, mine are the separates, Gilles Fire unit should work though

#3214 8 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

Also a shout out to Glauses here on last transaction on a POTC..... Thanks to Jay of Richardson in Calgary too on last NIB purchase, met me partway to drop it off, and made some mods to set up based on pinsider info on Kiss as well prior to delivery....went the extra that a distributor doesn't have to...
To both of you, thanks guys!

Your welcome! Enjoy!

#3215 8 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I'm wondering if anyone has some spare pasts for a Williams system 11A kicking around. Would like a display and possibly a power board. Thanks

Quoted from Stretch7:

Quoted from volkdrive:

I'm out, mine are the separates, Gilles Fire unit should work though

Hey I'm heading out to Calgary tomorrow morning if you guys figure something out. I could stop by your place first Gilles just let me know.

#3216 8 years ago

Ok you have choices....I have a original used and new Xpin power supply and for displays i have original used or i also have a new White xpin display with a few different colored gels. Let me now what your interested in and ill pm you with some prices.
Just a FYI if your having resetting issues it might be as simple as replacing cap on your power supply. or if you have a led display to try incase its a issue with your high voltage.

#3217 8 years ago
Quoted from Dooner:

Hey I'm heading out to Calgary tomorrow morning if you guys figure something out. I could stop by your place first Gilles just let me know.

Any chance you would be willing to haul back a 2nd game? I bought a pitch and bat game from Calgary that I need to pick up. They are the same size/shape as a pin.

#3218 8 years ago

Anyone have an experience with Absolute Pinball Saskatoon (Devron)?

#3219 8 years ago
Quoted from Cam:

Any chance you would be willing to haul back a 2nd game? I bought a pitch and bat game from Calgary that I need to pick up. They are the same size/shape as a pin.

Cam PM me your number.

#3220 8 years ago

Does anyone have a full Whitewater mountain set for sale?

#3221 8 years ago
Quoted from Dooner:

Www.starship-fantasy.com

#3222 8 years ago
#3223 8 years ago

#3225 8 years ago
Quoted from Dooner:

Thank you pingod.

Ah, no stock left...

#3226 8 years ago
Quoted from Dooner:

Ah, no stock left...

Looks like Marco finally has them in back in stock though.

#3227 8 years ago
Quoted from Dooner:

The only game I've owned and miss. Thanks again for dropping off the parts!

#3228 8 years ago

Anyone have the speaker panel housing that will fit a taxi. I will buy a new panel for it but I need the actual wood panel that the speakers mount in.

#3229 8 years ago
Quoted from Fuse:

Anyone have the speaker panel housing that will fit a taxi. I will buy a new panel for it but I need the actual wood panel that the speakers mount in.

What about that guy in Ontario that builds cabs from scratch? Drano has bought a few cabs from him and can give you the details.

#3230 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

What about that guy in Ontario that builds cabs from scratch? Drano has bought a few cabs from him and can give you the details.

I think you mean RWElphinstone. His website is http://www.gameroomdesigns.ca

#3231 8 years ago

For Sale: Pirates of the Caribben
$4995.00

Excellent condition, get in touch with any questions.
The good: beautiful machine
The Bad: repaired plastic ramp on right side, does not effect play, hard to see, fibreglass used.

#3232 8 years ago

image_6.jpegimage_6.jpeg

image_7.jpegimage_7.jpeg

image_8.jpegimage_8.jpeg

#3233 8 years ago

Does anyone have three pop bumper assemblies that will fit my TOTAN? Me and Nick (boris_37) did the majority of my CPR playfield swap this weekend, and all three of my pop bumpers are in pretty rough shape. The top lenses should be okay, so I mainly just need the assembly. Or, does anyone know the cheapest place I could order some from?

On a side note: this was the first playfield swap either of us have done, and I must say, it's not as difficult as I imagined, but it's every bit as time consuming as I imagined haha.

Edit: Also, if anyone is interested in buying my old playfield, it has some heavy wear and rough spots at the back, but is overall in good condition. Most of the pf is in good to good+ condition, but the back (behind the ramps, can't see it) is definitely players quality. Would prefer to sell somewhat locally, but shoot me a PM if you're interested.

#3234 8 years ago

Anyone else in Edmonton getting really tired of that one person spamming kijiji with his two Blackjack pins? (http://www.kijiji.ca/b-edmonton/pinball/k0l1700203)

They get re-posted every day without a price, sometimes they write "Contact with offer". A previous version of the ad stated they were worth ~$1800 each... but never posts an asking price.

Sorry for the pointless post, just annoying is all - legit new posts get pushed down because this person needs to post 5 ads for the same pin everyday.

#3235 8 years ago

Holy crap you did that all on a weekend, nice work!!!!

Quoted from aeonblack:

Does anyone have three pop bumper assemblies that will fit my TOTAN? Me and Nick (boris_37) did the majority of my CPR playfield swap this weekend, and all three of my pop bumpers are in pretty rough shape. The top lenses should be okay, so I mainly just need the assembly. Or, does anyone know the cheapest place I could order some from?
On a side note: this was the first playfield swap either of us have done, and I must say, it's not as difficult as I imagined, but it's every bit as time consuming as I imagined haha.
Edit: Also, if anyone is interested in buying my old playfield, it has some heavy wear and rough spots at the back, but is overall in good condition. Most of the pf is in good to good+ condition, but the back (behind the ramps, can't see it) is definitely players quality. Would prefer to sell somewhat locally, but shoot me a PM if you're interested.

#3236 8 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Still have the top to do, but we migrated all the components over, so the old playfield is completely stripped and the bottom of the of the new playfield is pretty much completely assembled. Easily could have finished it all over the weekend if we dedicated a bit more time to it, but Nick had a friends birthday to attend and I was lazy and gamed sunday afternoon haha.

#3237 8 years ago

Does anyone have a Metallica or Kiss premium that they would be interested in selling? If so please PM me.

#3238 8 years ago
Quoted from violinfather:

Does anyone have a Metallica or Kiss premium that they would be interested in selling? If so please PM me.

There is a NIB Metallica pro on kijiji today,Calgary

#3239 8 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

That's actually the re-seller out in Ont. That has 30 games available. Some have mentioned to stay away from.

#3240 8 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Stay far away! Anyone who lies about being sick and going out of business due to health reasons but is still looking to buy unwanted games and used games and has ads all over the pinball classifieds has a special place waiting for him

#3241 8 years ago

There's a old scholl Kiss on kijiji Edmonton today. Just a heads up for all you Kiss fans.

#3242 8 years ago

I have a eftlw if anyone local is interested.

#3243 8 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

There's a old scholl Kiss on kijiji Edmonton today. Just a heads up for all you Kiss fans.

How much do you think that one of these is worth? Who locally can fix the ball ejector if the solenoid needs replacing? What would be the cost on that fix?

#3244 8 years ago
Quoted from Linkage:

Anyone have an experience with Absolute Pinball Saskatoon (Devron)?

Devon posts on here I'm sure... can't remember his name. My only dealing with him was on the phone getting some tech advice. He was good to talk to and while he wasn't able to get my issue solved with advice over the phone his advice did teach me a lot about investigating issues.

#3245 8 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

That's actually the re-seller out in Ont. That has 30 games available. Some have mentioned to stay away from.

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Stay far away! Anyone who lies about being sick and going out of business due to health reasons but is still looking to buy unwanted games and used games and has ads all over the pinball classifieds has a special place waiting for him

Never checked it out,didn't know who had it.
I guess stay away

#3246 8 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Well we had 2 electric screwdrivers so things went real quick. I have a pretty good memory for randomly placing things down and knowing where they fit back.

If the board wasn't dimpled we would not have even been close.

#3247 8 years ago

if it is indeed BNIB and the price is right then the risk is low dealing with him i would clarify if it comes ith the full warranty from stern first.

#3248 8 years ago

Looking for nice copies of WPT and/or Soprano's!!

#3249 8 years ago
#3250 8 years ago

Very nice looking machine GLWT

There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/65 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.