(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12,505 posts
  • 504 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by Comox-Rocks
  • Topic is favorited by 298 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 12505 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 251.
#3101 4 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

Good guy alert on glauses. Love my new game thanks a million.
Good price, great player, I'm very happy.

I'm Happy to see it took you no time to hop back on the wagon. Nice choice with STNG, enjoy it!..... Bcos I know it's not staying long

#3102 4 years ago

I am glad you are happy with the game i am really going to miss it a lot of TLC went into it.

#3103 4 years ago
Quoted from Cam:

it's not staying long

It might, I'm really digging it and it's a beauty.

DSC02277.jpg

#3104 4 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

It might, I'm really digging it and it's a beauty.
DSC02277.jpg

Such a great machine!!!! So much awesomeness

#3105 4 years ago

Personally, I found WOZ really dull and lacking in personality. It's like, there's a lot going on, but I don't care about any of it. It had the feel of a slot machine as well (both with the videos and sounds as well as how much it entertains me). Watching the videos of The Hobbit, it seems to have the same problem. I don't think anyone will doubt that WOZ has depth to it and can be really satisfying once you get into it...but I don't want to. I play pinball to have fun, and WOZ just isn't fun to me. Even on freeplay on someone elses machine I feel like I'm being ripped off...how does that work?

#3106 4 years ago

Barb Wire is still available $2,700, also interested in trades.

#3107 4 years ago

How do you like this translite on the STTNG?

20150911_183735.jpg

#3109 4 years ago

Everything looks great, except the football players, kinda out of context

#3110 4 years ago

Ok, how about from this angle at night?

20150630_003933.jpg

#3111 4 years ago
Quoted from paulohotline:

Ok, how about from this angle at night?

20150630_003933.jpg

that looks fantastic but which pin do you like better?

#3112 4 years ago

Definitely the STTNG, it's the PIN I have owned the longest (not saying much) and invested the most on mods. Check out the list of mods I added here - http://wpgpinball.canadian-forum.com/t399-sttng-mods-and-addons

I wanted to make it look more modern with the LEDs, translite change and color DMD. It never gets boring and is always a challenge to get to Final Frontier. The pin holds up even against a bling monster like the STPRO.

#3113 4 years ago

Looking for nice family guy or fish tales, pm if you are looking to sell.

#3114 4 years ago

i have a beautiful BSD fully shopped and ready to play hard looking to trade up down or straight across top on my list would be the shadow pm me if interested

#3115 4 years ago

Damnit Scott, another one I want.
Guess you're not into arcades eh?

#3116 4 years ago

no i have a Mame cabinet so i am good sorry about that

#3117 4 years ago

Figure i would post here as well if any have interest. Just looking for trades
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-for-trade-rotation-viii

#3118 4 years ago

That sure is a unique game,I'm glad I had a chance to play it.

#3119 4 years ago

Great Game. Never see them anymore. Have seen a few Roy Clarks. Someone will be happy with it.

#3120 4 years ago

Anyone looking to part with a TWDLE or Premium??

#3121 4 years ago

What's with the extremely overpriced pins out there? I know you can ask whatever you want but a $9000 totan and a $4500 high speed? Anyone want a $10000 Addams Family?

#3122 4 years ago

Here is my Flintstones I mentioned. I want $2500 to part with it and if she doesn't sell I just keep her and fix it up. DMD is partially dead. Coin mechs not working. Needs lots of lights replaced, a flipper coil and some issues with the drop down targets. Overall, looks pretty decent and works well. I have not lookied into any of the issues as well. Cab had a lock bar at one point. My kids are protesting the sale but I'm so low on room and have too many projects. Located in Newfoundland, but willing to ship.

IMG_5471.jpg

IMG_5474.jpg

IMG_5475.jpg

IMG_5476.jpg

IMG_5477.jpg

IMG_5481.jpg

IMG_5483.jpg

IMG_5488.jpg

#3123 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

What's with the extremely overpriced pins out there?

I hear ya, it's not a good situation for a guy trying to buy a cheaper second machine that's for sure. An $1800 Radical came up in Alberta, but was gone in 2.5 hours or so.

#3125 4 years ago

Linkage i would buy your Flintstones in a second if you were closer. Shipping is such a bummer.

#3126 4 years ago

The 4500$ High Speed definitely got a second look. Ouch!
Maybe it had a new playfield ...dunno..
I used to think comparing prices between US and Canada was always an exercise in patience, but now between Provinces in Canada? Hmmm
Maybe my clapped out crap is worth more than my wife thinks!!
Lol!
Carry on...

#3127 4 years ago
Quoted from BCpinhead:

The 4500$ High Speed definitely got a second look. Ouch!
Maybe it had a new playfield ...

I know 2 guys who recently (within 2 months) bought High Speeds. One was $900 and the other was $1300. One in Saskatchewan, the other in Alberta. Both players pins with minimal work needed.

#3128 4 years ago

Man! We gotta talk!
Guess I'm used to the BC "Bring Cash" mentality.

#3129 4 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

An $1800 Radical came up in Alberta, but was gone in 2.5 hours or so.

Whoever bought the Radical off kijiji...... If you want to sell or trade it, please hit me up.

That's one I've been looking for, I was a skater as a kid in the 80's and would love to pick one up!

#3130 4 years ago
Quoted from Cam:

Whoever bought the Radical off kijiji...... If you want to sell or trade it, please hit me up.
That's one I've been looking for, I was a skater as a kid in the 80's and would love to pick one up!

Yes, and then when you get bored of it, hit me up. This works for everyone!

#3131 4 years ago

Hey Cam. Are you from Edmonton? I was a skater too in the 80s in Edmonton. My friends had 3 half pipes within 2 blocks on the southside. Skated at Century (I think it was called) on the westside on weekends. Man haven't thought of those days in years!

#3132 4 years ago

Does anyone have a BMF that they are looking to sell?

Not looking for a project but I'm ok with a flakey display as I will just replace it.

#3133 4 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

I believe there was one listed in this thread 2 or 3 weeks back, not sure if it's still available though.

#3134 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

And after you're done with it, send it over to Kamloops

#3135 4 years ago

Heading to Calgary later today and have a extra thousand or 2....does anyone in area have a ss or dmd in that price range you want to sell?

#3136 4 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Not looking for a project but I'm ok with a flakey display as I will just replace it.

Eagles77 (Perry) has one I believe.

#3137 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Yes! See, it's a great plan

In all seriousness, Whoever you are, I will trade pins for Radical!

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Hey Cam. Are you from Edmonton? I was a skater too in the 80s in Edmonton. My friends had 3 half pipes within 2 blocks on the southside. Skated at Century (I think it was called) on the westside on weekends. Man haven't thought of those days in years!

Yes, born and raised. Nice, I was a Southside kid too, and had quarter and halfpipes in my backyard. I still skate occasionally, I have a small 3' halfpipe for the kids in the back yard ; )

Quoted from Stretch7:

Heading to Calgary later today and have a extra thousand or 2....does anyone in area have a ss or dmd in that price range you want to sell?

:fingerscrossed:
; )

#3139 4 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Add a zero and we can talk

#3140 4 years ago

Anyone have an XMen LE for sale? Thought I saw one recently but not sure if it still available?

#3141 4 years ago
Quoted from tmort:

Anyone have an XMen LE for sale? Thought I saw one recently but not sure if it still available?

Check kijiji calgary. There's a Wolverine for $5500. I think glausses has a Magneto as well.

#3142 4 years ago

Yes, born and raised. Nice, I was a Southside kid too, and had quarter and halfpipes in my backyard. I still skate occasionally, I have a small 3' halfpipe for the kids in the back yard

My 6'3 250 fat ass would snap a board like a twig Lived in Steinhauer, went to Duggan, Barford, Ainlay. Played pins daily at Heritage and Southgate malls.

#3143 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

What's with the extremely overpriced pins out there? I know you can ask whatever you want but a $9000 totan and a $4500 High Speed? Anyone want a $10000 Addams Family?

Don't forget the $8900 STTNG

#3144 4 years ago

i think i need to talk to Dave and get a bunch more money from him $8900 is a joke LOL

#3146 4 years ago

Geeze, $8900 for ST:TNG... Hmmm, How much do I like my ST:TNG?

And Dave who?? LOL

Thanks, Dave

#3147 4 years ago

I love how the double overpriced sttng ad says rare. They only made 11700 of them and I've seen 15 to 20 of them locally for sale the past 6 months alone.

#3148 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I love how the double overpriced sttng ad says rare. They only made 11700 of them and I've seen 15 to 20 of them locally for sale the past 6 months alone.

According to the seller, Pinbot is also rare/hard to find. Since when is a game with 12000 made, hard to find??

#3149 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

15 - 20 ST:TNG's in North Battleford, SK?? Yikes!! What else is there, I might need to go on a road trip!!

#3150 4 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

15 - 20 ST:TNG's in North Battleford, SK?? Yikes!! What else is there, I might need to go on a road trip!!

Locally meaning Saskatchewan and Alberta

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Hardware
CPR Playfields
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 139.00
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
£ 29.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 39.95
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
$ 249.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Great American Pinball
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 1,099.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 15.00
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
There are 12505 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 251.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside