(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,845 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 497.
#3001 8 years ago

Still interested in a DE Star Wars. Please PM!

#3002 8 years ago

We should set up a separate thread or club for Canadians to talk about anything except items for sale and leave this OG thread for PINS for Sale only.

#3003 8 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

There are worse and more expensive hobbies to get into. Pinball is actually not that bad when you consider that they tend to keep their value. You can buy 10 pins with a $100K loan from the bank. Interest would be say $2.5-$3K for the year. You can sell the pins after one year and most likely get $100k back. Total cost is say $3k. Consider just one vacation for a family of 5 and you can lose $15k easily.

I like your way of thinking

#3004 8 years ago

I am looking to sell my IM (original 2010). It is in excellent condition (I would describe it as HUO but i am second owner and cannot confirm it's prior life).
It is in a small pub locally that gets very few plays. We maintain it meticulously, and I can assure you it is like new condition.
Prefer to sell locally and you can come and get it.....or I can meet you in Med.Hat if it goes to Alberta. I am not interested in shipping.
Price is $5500 obo.

#3005 8 years ago
Quoted from tmort:

I would describe it as HUO [...] It is in a small pub locally that gets very few plays.

Kinda contradictory buddy...

#3006 8 years ago

HUO = Home Use Only

#3007 8 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

We should set up a separate thread or club for Canadians to talk about anything except items for sale and leave this OG thread for PINS for Sale only.

I kinda like it all in one, sometimes it gets abit off topic but its still mostly related to Pinball.

#3008 8 years ago

Does anybody have, or know where I could find a commercial/coin op quality air hockey table?

#3009 8 years ago
Quoted from Cam:

Does anybody have, or know where I could find a commercial/coin op quality air hockey table?

Probably playdium / starburst. I can't verify that from my phone, though.

#3010 8 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

You are probably better off asking Atariaction (the post right above yours) to see if he still has his for sale.

Just seen this post. Sold mine for 5k.

#3011 8 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

Probably playdium / starburst. I can't verify that from my phone, though.

Yes, they sell them. When I was in Toronto they had one in their showroom.

#3012 8 years ago

I have a HUO POTC I am looking to sell it is in mint shape and plays flawlessly I am away this weekend I will post pictures when I am back home $5500 firm PM me if interested also still have a HUO Transformers combo LE for sale I would take $5000 for it may need to move a couple to free up cash for the new Game of Thrones just announced

#3013 8 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

I have a HUO POTC I am looking to sell it is in mint shape and plays flawlessly I am away this weekend I will post pictures when I am back home $5500 firm PM me if interested also still have a HUO Transformers combo LE for sale I would take $5000 for it may need to move a couple to free up cash for the new Game of Thrones just announced

So it begins! lol.

Guess I better go check Kijiji.

#3014 8 years ago

Looking for a Jurassic Park, let me know what you have.

#3015 8 years ago

Still looking for a Medusa, Viking and adding in Special Force.

#3016 8 years ago

Barb Wire $2,700. PM me for more pics.

20150809_141238.jpg20150809_141238.jpg

20150809_141401.jpg20150809_141401.jpg

20150809_141247.jpg20150809_141247.jpg

20150809_141306.jpg20150809_141306.jpg

#3017 8 years ago

I'll take it Will.

#3018 8 years ago

White Water wanted! Please PM

#3020 8 years ago

Just picked up a Flintstones in a lot deal, and probably willing to let it go. Display is near dead, machine was overall working fine last I played it - which was ages ago, but the coin mechs are toast and I had no keys or drill. I'm in NL, but willing to ship. I'll post pics and test it fully come the weekend.

#3021 8 years ago
Quoted from Linkage:

Just picked up a Flintstones in a lot deal, and probably willing to let it go. Display is near dead, machine was overall working fine last I played it - which was ages ago, but the coin mechs are toast and I had no keys or drill. I'm in NL, but willing to ship. I'll post pics and test it fully come the weekend.

PM sent.

#3022 8 years ago

I'm glad your happy with it, going to miss it.

#3023 8 years ago

Whoever purchased the walking dead in Calgary from the guy in Edmonton awhile ago... I Dont know who you are but I am willing to pay $1000 more than what you paid for it. If you are interested in a nice flip, PM me please. I really want TWDLE.

#3024 8 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

just a few pics don't want to swamp the site pm me if you want more pics

DSCN0385.jpgDSCN0385.jpg

DSCN0386.jpgDSCN0386.jpg

DSCN0388.jpgDSCN0388.jpg

#3025 8 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Whoever purchased the Walking Dead in Calgary from the guy in Edmonton awhile ago... I Dont know who you are but I am willing to pay $1000 more than what you paid for it. If you are interested in a nice flip, PM me please. I really want TWDLE.

I think that game came east...

#3026 8 years ago

Does anybody have one of these they are willing to sell/trade me?

Bobby Orr's Power Play
Nitro Ground Shaker
Safe Cracker
Corvette
Flintstones
Radical!
Gottlieb 1985 - Ice Fever
Williams 1972 - Olympic Hockey

#3027 8 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Whoever purchased the Walking Dead in Calgary from the guy in Edmonton awhile ago... I Dont know who you are but I am willing to pay $1000 more than what you paid for it. If you are interested in a nice flip, PM me please. I really want TWDLE.

yes it did go to Ballykissfan

#3028 8 years ago

I have a tspp to trade for Met pro or IMVE

Could also buy one of those if trade is not of interest.

#3030 8 years ago

Still looking for a Hardbody, would also be looking for a Big Guns, Jokerz!, or a Fire! PM me if you have one available.

#3031 8 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I have cash up for trade for a TWD Pro

Don't distributor's still have them NiB?

#3032 8 years ago

I'm looking at the "no tax" options

#3033 8 years ago

Looking at trading my IM for a MetPro or ST pro.
Prefer trade with Sask. Or Alta. and meet halfway to swap.

#3034 8 years ago
Quoted from tmort:

Looking at trading my IM for a MetPro or ST pro.
Prefer trade with Sask. Or Alta. and meet halfway to swap.

That's the Spirit Ted! I believe you mean Star Trek and not Starship Troopers. That would be awesome. It's a great game.

#3035 8 years ago

tons of good stuff on alberta kijiji and nothing is moving.

#3036 8 years ago

Has anyone seen the condition of the Mary Shelley Frankenstein in Red Deer? Wondering how much it has been shopped before driving down.

#3037 8 years ago

my POTC has been sold
Scott

#3038 8 years ago
Quoted from violinfather:

Has anyone seen the condition of the Mary Shelley Frankenstein in Red Deer? Wondering how much it has been shopped before driving down.

Nope no idea here, Violin Father I thought you were getting out of Pinball? Welcome back! Photos look great and the price isn't that bad at all. Enjoy the machine!

#3039 8 years ago

Its from Bob, how good could it be?

#3040 8 years ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

tons of good stuff on alberta kijiji and nothing is moving.

Like the $4500 Hi-Speed? lol

#3041 8 years ago

Pirates coming my way! As as the MS Frankenstein, check it with every test and don't be afraid of a clean up. Bob has some good stuff sometimes but he is a business.

#3042 8 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Nope no idea here, Violin Father I thought you were getting out of Pinball? Welcome back! Photos look great and the price isn't that bad at all. Enjoy the machine!

Yup that was the plan when a sports car caught my eye. Since selling my TWDLE I had an AC/DC Pro which I sold about three weeks ago. I miss having a pin in my man cave even if I don't play them that often.

Spencer you are right about most of the pins that Bob sells. Was hoping it might be a diamond in the rough as I only have about $3000 to spend.

#3043 8 years ago

Hit it with some windex, call it shopped and charge a few hundred more is bob's mo.

#3044 8 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Like the $4500 Hi-Speed? lol

um no , your trans LE, 2 TAF, 3 AF , RBION, 2 CFTBL xmen le, those are great titles.

#3045 8 years ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

um no , your trans LE, 2 TAF, 3 AF , RBION, 2 CFTBL xmen le, those are great titles.

Transformers is a great title? That must be a spelling mistake.

#3046 8 years ago

Transformers doesn't get alot of love but it's an awesome game. I myself owned a Pro once and regretted selling it.

#3047 8 years ago

I find myself in a of a bit of a strange situation.
I recently finished a Whirlwind restoration and before I could decide whether to sell it, keep it or trade it up pops a wtb post.
I replied to the wtb post and the poster swings by to have a look, he seemed to really like the game but is new to the hobby and would like a professional opinion on the restoration.
In the meantime I find a game I want to buy and I couple I wouldn't mind trading for, of course.
So in order to speed things up a bit and to help my buyer out, below are a few pics of my restoration.
Feel free to critique; if my buyer backs out I'll be putting it on the market but for now we're just looking for opinions.
Details as follows: Kruzman cleared CPR playfield, new ramps, plastics, decals, paint, flipper fidelity speakers, translite and backglass, leds, flipper mechs, legs, lockdown bar, side rails, topper, fan blade, etc.
Thanks in advance.

DSC02248.JPGDSC02248.JPG
DSC02250.JPGDSC02250.JPG
DSC02257.JPGDSC02257.JPG
DSC02259.JPGDSC02259.JPG
DSC02261.JPGDSC02261.JPG
DSC02262.JPGDSC02262.JPG
DSC02265.JPGDSC02265.JPG
DSC02266.JPGDSC02266.JPG

#3048 8 years ago

I think it looks fantastic! I would be super happy with this example!

#3049 8 years ago

same here, nice work!

#3050 8 years ago

absolutely gorgeous, nice job.

There are 24,845 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/61 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.