(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12,514 posts
  • 504 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Boat
  • Topic is favorited by 299 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 12514 posts in this topic. You are on page 58 of 251.
#2851 4 years ago

But honestly, if you were given the choice of buying a NIB IM for $6700 or a used one for $6200, would you really buy the used one? I wouldn't myself, but that's just me.

#2852 4 years ago

Who cares,it's IM
No pincade show in Calgary is planned this year either.
From what I've heard.
Kinda sucks it was fun going to it.

#2853 4 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

But honestly, if you were given the choice of buying a NIB IM for $6700 or a used one for $6200, would you really buy the used one? I wouldn't myself, but that's just me.

If it was only $500 as you state. Sure, I'll take the NIB.

#2854 4 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

You got a quote on NIB IMVE for 5925CAD+tax with free shipping? Wow, nice work.
Or is that using a US distributor and fantasy land exchange rates? I can't keep up!

I'll try to slow it down for you so you can keep up. Quote was $4750, the math is on the previous page, they were ok shipping no charge within the states, I live close enough to the boarder that I can pick up at a depot centre, $25 "brokerage fee". If you want an IMVE I can help you get the same deal. The distributors in Canada are so bad I don't even ask them anymore, so I don't know what their prices are.

#2855 4 years ago

Thanks, but I don't like IM lol.

#2856 4 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Thanks, but I don't like IM lol.

Ok, ok, yeah got me with that one, I'm speechless

#2857 4 years ago

This was a generalized statement refering to all games, no specific title is mentioned. Therefore you did comment on the price of a used IM is worth 1k less if the box is open.

Wholly crap, it's down to 70c USD now
Thank god it is still 75c conversion on PayPal for now. I better order some stuff. Also if you make the right deal shipping would be included and no broker fees if you do it the way I do

1.3 exchange doest equal 0.70. 0.75 equals 1.33.

#2858 4 years ago

HUO Sterns are climbing in price. FlashInstinct just sold his HUO IM for $6K CDN. The other option is to buy locally from Starburst and you will be paying $7,250 or so with taxes in. The exchange rate is now 1.34, not 1.3. By the time you had shipping, etc. you are going to be close to $7K even if you buy from a great dealer in the States.

Sucks, but that's the market.

If anyone disagrees with me AND is looking to sell a Tron, IM, or Star Trek feel free to contact me

#2859 4 years ago

I'll try to slow it down for you so you can keep up. Quote was $4750, the math is on the previous page, they were ok shipping no charge within the states, I live close enough to the boarder that I can pick up at a depot centre, $25 "brokerage fee". If you want an IMVE I can help you get the same deal. The distributors in Canada are so bad I don't even ask them anymore, so I don't know what their prices are.

That's pretty much same as Starburst if I use the posted rate:

(4750 x 1.34) x 1.13 + (25 x1.34) = $7,225.95

Makes a $6K HUO look like a deal and a $5K routed even better.

Cheers,
Duane

#2860 4 years ago

I'm still looking for a HUO ST Pro and WW in good shape. Looking like I may need to go NIB ST soon??????

#2861 4 years ago
Quoted from bcrage88:

Just wanted to thanks Aeonblack he made the transaction so smooth and seem less, he was a great guy to deal with. One of the great collectors that make this hobby so great. Hope you enjoy the machine!!!

Back at ya! The whole thing was painless (except for my wallet, it will feel the hurt for a while haha) and the machine was exactly as described. It'll be a while until I can come close to your high scores, but I'm loving the game.

As far as all this other hub bub over the last page goes: if you have money and want things, buy things. If you don't, don't. Whether it's 5k, 6k or 7k...it all hurts your wallet the same. If it doesn't, you probably shouldn't be spending the money, and as such, it doesn't matter. 2c

#2862 4 years ago

Glad to see it stayed local. If u ever plan to sell down the road. Makes it easier for us edmonton guys !!! Have fun playing it. His GC score is insane

#2863 4 years ago

Anyone looking for a cirqus voltaire? Top quality. Pics coming eventually.

#2864 4 years ago

Probably a long shot but does anyone have a Stern Meteor you're willing to part with?

#2865 4 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Kinda sucks it was fun going to it.

It was indeed a fun event. Here's hoping that there will more in the future.

#2866 4 years ago

Anyone want to trade their Met pro led for my tspp?

#2867 4 years ago

<blockquote="#2620835">Probably a long shot but does anyone have a Stern Meteor you're willing to part with?

I know of one in Saskatoon, can find info if u want?

#2868 4 years ago
Quoted from bcrage88:

Just wanted to thanks Aeonblack he made the transaction so smooth and seem less, he was a great guy to deal with. One of the great collectors that make this hobby so great. Hope you enjoy the machine!!!

Congrats on selling you stle!

#2869 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Probably a long shot but does anyone have a Stern Meteor you're willing to part with?
I know of one in Saskatoon, can find info if u want?

Saskatoon would work. I'll Send you a PM.

#2870 4 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

I'm still looking for a HUO ST Pro and WW in good shape. Looking like I may need to go NIB ST soon??????

Can I assume you are no longer interested in my TWD or STTNG?

#2871 4 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

I'm interested in your sttng! Can you pm with details? Thanks

#2872 4 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

I am still interested yes. Don't say anything to my wife but I may want a 3rd machine lol.

#2873 4 years ago

Does anyone have a Metallica Pro, Kiss Pro or Iron Man for sale in Alberta?

#2874 4 years ago

I had an ironman and looking for a Twd prem and never heard from You

#2875 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Anyone looking for a Cirqus Voltaire? Top quality. Pics coming eventually.

i'm interested..
Also need an addams or any lawlor classics, in any shape. Trying to help a friend find his first games.

#2877 4 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I had an ironman and looking for a Twd prem and never heard from You

It was an TWDLE and went to a Pinsider in Calgary who was happy to get it. Thanks for the useless response.

#2878 4 years ago
Quoted from violinfather:

It was an TWDLE and went to a Pinsider in Calgary who was happy to get it. Thanks for the useless response.

The only thing useless in this thread is you. No one wants to deal with you. Not the best idea to insult reputable members.

Staying on topic:

Lots of offers so far, some are laughable but expected I guess. A few people coming to take a look today, will repost after that.

Should add, as I haven't posted it already, Spider-man is sold to another great Pinsider.

#2879 4 years ago

Offer pending on TZ and WoZLE.

#2880 4 years ago

I might give up my xmen le hou if there is a met le in the trade! Im in Ontario.

#2881 4 years ago

Figured I'd relist this. Still sitting in my garage in the shipping box... Would trade for a decent BK2K backglass lol

Have the following screen I am not using. RED LED. Hand made, not a rottendog etc.

Will ship anywhere in Canada if you know someone that needs it.

Any questions let me know

This is the original thread detailed the screens:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-system-11a-led-display-sets-125

$_27.JPG

#2882 4 years ago
Quoted from boris_37:

Figured I'd relist this. Still sitting in my garage in the shipping box... Would trade for a decent BK2K backglass lol
Have the following screen I am not using. RED LED. Hand made, not a rottendog etc.
Will ship anywhere in Canada if you know someone that needs it.
Any questions let me know
This is the original thread detailed the screens:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-system-11a-led-display-sets-125
$_27.JPG

I don't suppose you would know if this will fit early production F-14s?

#2883 4 years ago
Quoted from Gorno:

I don't suppose you would know if this will fit early production F-14s?

It will not. That is the Millionaire style screen. LED replacements for those are ppppprrriicy.

#2884 4 years ago

Hey Spencer that is one lucky collector that has picked up your spiderman It is an awesome pin. Glad to hear you made the sale. Sorry to see it go tho

#2885 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

The only thing useless in this thread is you. No one wants to deal with you. Not the best idea to insult reputable members.
Staying on topic:
Lots of offers so far, some are laughable but expected I guess. A few people coming to take a look today, will repost after that.
Should add, as I haven't posted it already, Spider-Man is sold to another great Pinsider.

Che will be mighty happy...

#2886 4 years ago
Quoted from Eagles77:

Hey Spencer that is one lucky collector that has picked up your spiderman It is an awesome pin. Glad to hear you made the sale. Sorry to see it go tho

Yeah Im sad to see it go too.

Quoted from Meegis:

Che will be mighty happy...

I hope so, its a beautiful game.

#2887 4 years ago

I know of a top quality CV (that might be for sale). But I usually like to ask my friends if their games are for sale before letting others know. If he is ready to part with it I can get pics for anyone interested too.

I am also toying with the idea of parting with my very nice TOTAN to make room and potentially bring in something new to my collection. It has a very nice cab with very little fade, playfield inserts have minimal ghosting, high wear areas such as the orb and magnet areas show zero wear, ramps are perfect as well as plastics, wire forms and sword in shooter lane have been re-plated, brand new repro apron installed last month, Mike Chestnut brass plated trim and custom topper and treasure chest with jewel mods made by myself. Not that it matters nor does it affect my game value's in anyway but the translite is signed by JPOOP too!

DSCF2157.JPG

IMG-20120929-WA0006.jpg

If you are interested in more details or pics of my TOTAN let me know via PM. Heck if you are interested in CV and not within driving distance I could talk to my friend and we could throw them both on a pallet and ship out your way too.

#2888 4 years ago

Gauging interest on a really nice HUO Family Guy. I added a full PLAYFIELD protector, PinballBulbs ultimate LED kit with front and rear light strips, full Cliffy protectors all the way around, full plastic protector set, Laseriffic flipper toppers, full set of stewie mini pinball decals, pingraffix side blade decals, metal leg protectors and much much more. I did have a family guy stuffed figure on top as a topper but it looked really stupid and amateurish so I took it off. When I got the game it had 260 plays on it with original release code. I'm just seeing if there is interest for this title with this amount of mods and quality. If there is interest I will post pictures.

#2889 4 years ago

If I can continue to get good response from the community here in Edmonton for our events maybe just maybe be willing to try one out here in Edmonton. No promises but been thinking seriously about trying it out to see if would go here...

Quoted from Darcy:

It was indeed a fun event. Here's hoping that there will more in the future.

#2890 4 years ago

A event in Edmonton would be awesome. I know at least 10 of us in northwest Saskatchewan who would be down for the weekend.

#2891 4 years ago
Quoted from bcrage88:

If I can continue to get good response from the community here in Edmonton for our events maybe just maybe be willing to try one out here in Edmonton. No promises but been thinking seriously about trying it out to see if would go here...

Well you know that I am up for an Edmonton event as well (so is the wife).

#2893 4 years ago

Just read this on http://www.flipperfreaks.com/FlipOut_2015.html web page for people who might be attending or have pre registered or booked non refundable rooms

DUE TO A SIGNIFICANTLY GREATER THAN
PREVIOUS ADVANCE REGISTRATION
FVFO IS POSTPONED UNTIL 2016

A LARGER VENUE IS REQUIRED
TO ACCOMODATE
CANADA'S BIGGEST PINBALL SHOWDOWN

THANK YOU
FOR YOUR FANTASTIC SUPPORT!

FEES WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE REFUNDED
UNLESS YOU NOTIFY US WISHING TO REMAIN REGISTERED
INFO@FLIPPERFREAKS.COM

#2894 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Back to what this thread is supposed to be about gonna repost this I have a nice t3 I'd be interested In trading if the right machine came up. Mainly interested in BSD, Dinner, Shadow, fishtales or congo. will consider other willams/ bally dmds or system 11 games. +/- cash of course.

Offer: Your T3 for a dinner at Arbys.

Let me know!

#2895 4 years ago

Gauging interest on a really nice HUO Family Guy. I added a full PLAYFIELD protector, PinballBulbs ultimate LED kit with front and rear light strips, full Cliffy protectors all the way around, full plastic protector set, Laseriffic flipper toppers, full set of stewie mini pinball decals, pingraffix side blade decals, metal leg protectors and much much more. I did have a Family Guy stuffed figure on top as a topper but it looked really stupid and amateurish so I took it off. When I got the game it had 260 plays on it with original release code. I'm just seeing if there is interest for this title with this amount of mods and quality. If there is interest I will post pictures.

FGY is sold. Thanks for the interest.

#2896 4 years ago

I am looking for a LOTR. At the prices the pros are selling for these days I would prefer an LE but am also open to pro version as well. Let me know if you have one for sale. Thanks In advance.

#2897 4 years ago
Quoted from bcrage88:

Ive always thought about organizing one as well.. I think there would be enough intrest these days especially with calgarys not happening. We should chat

#2898 4 years ago
Quoted from mwong168:

Not that it matters nor does it affect my game value's in anyway but the translite is signed by JPOOP too!

Burn that translite!!!
QSS

#2899 4 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Just read this on http://www.flipperfreaks.com/FlipOut_2015.html web page for people who might be attending or have pre registered or booked non refundable rooms
DUE TO A SIGNIFICANTLY GREATER THAN
PREVIOUS ADVANCE REGISTRATION
FVFO IS POSTPONED UNTIL 2016
A LARGER VENUE IS REQUIRED
TO ACCOMODATE
CANADA'S BIGGEST PINBALL SHOWDOWN
THANK YOU
FOR YOUR FANTASTIC SUPPORT!
FEES WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE REFUNDED
UNLESS YOU NOTIFY US WISHING TO REMAIN REGISTERED
INFO@FLIPPERFREAKS.COM

Huh, a pinball show that's cancelled because it was too popular

#2900 4 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Huh, a pinball show that's cancelled because it was too popular

The tournament has not been cancelled, it's been postponed to accommodate a much larger than expected turnout.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy
$ 4.95
Apparel - Unisex
ULEKstore
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy
$ 60.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Pinball Vault
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Mods for your pinballs
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 115.00
Cabinet Parts
Merf's Pins
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 6.00
Electronics
German-Pinball-Modular
$ 89.00
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 92.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 2.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 17.00
There are 12514 posts in this topic. You are on page 58 of 251.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside