(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 497.
#2801 8 years ago
Quoted from boris_37:

and if no one else takes it, my BK2K backglass is ruined, so I would take it if it's in decent condition...

Define ruined?

Rob

#2802 8 years ago

I'm willing to ship the DM if you arrange. It will be at warehouse, palatalized, legs off and industrial shrink wrapped. Pics updated

#2803 8 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Doesn't Starburst still sell these?

Yep, and after rob's fiasco I'd rather have one that's dialed in already.

Quoted from mwong168:

Probably but for $6390+HST for a Metallica "Pro-mium" edition with LEDs.

There's this too ^^

So, someone sell me your Met!

#2804 8 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Define ruined?
Rob

It was involved in a flood and 50% of the paint has peeled away... lol.

I bought the game in this condition. Head was left off the game and sat in flood water. No power so boards were fine and backbox dried out okay but backglass is half missing.

#2805 8 years ago

Any WW / Whirlwind machines out there?

Oh and still looking a ST machines as well. Still on the fence about bcrage88 St LE. Have to let him know today.

#2806 8 years ago

If you don't take,I know someone who will
Check with pinsonly he has a WW he might let go.
Might have a repo playfield for it to.

#2807 8 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Thanks PM sent to pinsonly

#2808 8 years ago

Okay STLE is still available, had lots of interest no one is ready to pull the trigger... My preference is to sell it to someone in the community and there are still people that are interested and will continue to deal with them. But if there are no takers, I tried and will put it on Kjijii at a higher selling price... Thanks for all those that expressed interest...

#2809 8 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Okay STLE is still available, had lots of interest no one is ready to pull the trigger... My preference is to sell it to someone in the community and there are still people that are interested and will continue to deal with them. But if there are no takers, I tried and will put it on Kjijii at a higher selling price... Thanks for all those that expressed interest...

What was your asking price?

Rob

#2810 8 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Not for sale at this time...

#2811 8 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

What was your asking price?
Rob

Ditto. I'm kinda tempted to sell my ST pro and get a STLE

#2812 8 years ago

have a superb example of a Fathom almost collectors quality. What are you valuing your STLE Rob? My Fathom about 6k US

#2813 8 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

have a superb example of a Fathom almost collectors quality. What are you valuing your STLE Rob? My Fathom about 6k US

Your Fathom is worth only what someone will pay you for it. 6k isn't going to happen.

#2814 8 years ago
Quoted from alexanr1:

Your Fathom is worth only what someone will pay you for it. 6k isn't going to happen.

well you may be right and you may be wrong Ive had plenty of interest already and you are now price policing another Country...well done. Tell me what a CQ original goes for in the US and i will gladly take into consideration.

#2815 8 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

well you may be right and you may be wrong Ive had plenty of interest already and you are now price policing another Country...well done. Tell me what a CQ original goes for in the US and i will gladly take into consideration.

Have no interest in the machine. I hope you get the 6k, just wasn't sure if you are a new collector or an experienced one. Been doing this for 25 years myself.

#2816 8 years ago

Come on Dave,you need to make room for more racing games

Quoted from PinsOnly:Not for sale at this time...

#2817 8 years ago

I have replied back to all questions on the forum on the price of the machine really appreciate the interest and the kind words from many collectors out there... Hopefully it finds a new home by the weekend...

#2818 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballophobe:

You have a potential buyer for the ST Pro right here

#2819 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballophobe:

Pinballophobe buys bcrage's STLE and then sells his ST Pro to TBatti = everyone happy

#2820 8 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Pinballophobe buys bcrage's STLE and then sells his ST Pro to TBatti = everyone happy

That's what I was thinking.

#2821 8 years ago

What about everyone else who wants his st pro??

#2822 8 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

What about everyone else who wants his st pro??

I'm just stating that a particular ST Pro owner wants to upgrade to a ST LE. It doesn't matter who gets the Pro but just thought giving a newbie first crack at a game would be fun.

#2823 8 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I'm just stating that a particular ST Pro owner wants to upgrade to a ST LE. It doesn't matter who gets the Pro but just thought giving a newbie first crack at a game would be fun.

Forgot to add

#2824 8 years ago

I have received a deposit on the machine and it is officially sold. I want to thank everyone who had interest there is going to be one very happy collector as it is an awesome machine will be sad to see it go...

#2825 8 years ago

At least it will be close enough that you can come play it if you miss it too much haha

Really looking forward to it, and my apologies to those of you who are missing out on it, but...well, no I'm not, because it's friday, and it's new pin day! Haha

#2826 8 years ago

Nice pick up on the STLE, I grabbed his ACDC BIB, still making room to set it up in the basement, but those rare machines don't come along every day(and so close!) That ST is mint....plays super fast too

#2827 8 years ago

Ya really miss that machine too!!! Set that thing up so I can play it again, I will even help you get it down the stairs, lol...

Quoted from volkdrive:

Nice pick up on the STLE, I grabbed his ACDC BIB, still making room to set it up in the basement, but those rare machines don't come along every day(and so close!) That ST is mint....plays super fast too

#2828 8 years ago

Welp. Another stle bites the dust.

#2829 8 years ago

Quick question. I'm looking at an iron man in good shape. Original version not a vault edition. What's the price I should be looking at.

#2830 8 years ago

4500-5000

#2831 8 years ago

Question for our Calgary friends....is there going to be a fall Pinball convention/show this year? Any details yet, if so?

#2832 8 years ago

Pin gods value seems soft.

ValUes out west are usually inflated, and IM typically goes 5k plus when huo. If modded that can bump price too. I've seen many breaking over 6k recently

#2833 8 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Pin gods value seems soft.
ValUes out west are usually inflated, and IM typically goes 5k plus when huo. If modded that can bump price too. I've seen many breaking over 6k recently

None of them are selling at that price, but they are listed at that price for sure. Why would you buy a used IM for 6k or more when Stern is redoing them and you can have a NIB for that price? Makes no sense to me?

#2834 8 years ago

Isn't NIB more like 7k+ with taxes though?

#2835 8 years ago

Sold mine for 4800,no mods.
Was a while ago though,maybe they have gone up.

#2836 8 years ago

Just wanted to thanks Aeonblack he made the transaction so smooth and seem less, he was a great guy to deal with. One of the great collectors that make this hobby so great. Hope you enjoy the machine!!!

#2837 8 years ago
Quoted from tmort:

Question for our Calgary friends....is there going to be a fall Pinball convention/show this year? Any details yet, if so?

Yes a few of us have booked flights and rooms already. Going up Wednesday October 14th and staying until Sunday. Some might have a different schedule but I know al grande and I are on that schedule.

#2838 8 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Isn't NIB more like 7k+ with taxes though?

Shop around even if you bought one from the USA after taxes and shipping it would be way less then 7k

#2839 8 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Sold mine for 4800,no mods.
Was a while ago though,maybe they have gone up.

Only the people trying to sell them or that currently own them think so

#2840 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Shop around even if you bought one from the USA after taxes and shipping it would be way less then 7k

4800 USD = 6283 CAD * 1.13 = 7100

#2841 8 years ago

^^^^^you forgot to add shipping and brokerage fees at the boarder.

#2842 8 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

4800 USD = 6283 CAD * 1.13 = 7100

Yeah I would say you are fairly accurate with that.

$4750 x 1.25 = $5937.50 x 1.13 =$6709.38

I would still rather have a brand new one for a few hundred more. Wasn't it you that said earlier in this thread once you open the box the value goes down $1000 right away. Well put a few hundred plays on top of that and it goes down even more. 6k for a used IMVE is too much IMO. And 6k for a regular IM is just insane

#2843 8 years ago

I would still rather have a brand new one for a few hundred more. Wasn't it you that said earlier in this thread once you open the box the value goes down $1000 right away. Well put a few hundred plays on top of that and it goes down even more. 6k for a used IMVE is too much IMO. And 6k for a regular IM is just insane

Haven't stated my opinions on prices of used IMVEs.

My comment was related to your claim that NIB IMVE is ~6k in Canada. It ain't.

#2844 8 years ago

Usd is 1.30 and getting worse. plus you also left out brokerage fees and shipping.

#2845 8 years ago

Back to what this thread is supposed to be about gonna repost this I have a nice t3 I'd be interested In trading if the right machine came up. Mainly interested in BSD, Dinner, Shadow, fishtales or congo. will consider other willams/ bally dmds or system 11 games. +/- cash of course.

#2846 8 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Plays 2-60 may be worth a buck each. But play number one is worth about 1k.

This was a generalized statement refering to all games, no specific title is mentioned. Therefore you did comment on the price of a used IM is worth 1k less if the box is open.

Quoted from Mitch:

Usd is getting worse. plus you also left out brokerage fees and shipping.

Wholly crap, it's down to 70c USD now
Thank god it is still 75c conversion on PayPal for now. I better order some stuff. Also if you make the right deal shipping would be included and no broker fees if you do it the way I do

#2847 8 years ago

To clarify I think the question about a fall show for the Calgary crowd was regarding the pinball show in Calgary. Last one was two years ago. I'm in Edmonton, haven't seen any info on one yet.

#2848 8 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Back to what this thread is supposed to be about gonna repost this I have a nice t3 I'd be interested In trading if the right machine came up. Mainly interested in BSD, Dinner, Shadow, fishtales or congo. will consider other willams/ bally dmds or system 11 games. +/- cash of course.

But back to Mitch's T3. I have dealt with Mitch, he is a super nice guy, easy to deal with and there will be no surprises with him. Buy or trade with confidence.

#2849 8 years ago

This was a generalized statement refering to all games, no specific title is mentioned. Therefore you did comment on the price of a used IM is worth 1k less if the box is open.

It was in reference to ST Pro. But yes, most games do lose about 1k value immediately after opened and played.

Your claim of ~6k tax in NIB IMVE in Canada is dubious at best. As was your 'import one for way less than 7k' comment.

You think the HUO asking prices by IMVE owners are too high, I get it. That doesn't change the price of NIB.

#2850 8 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

It was in reference to ST Pro. But yes, most games do lose about 1k value immediately after opened and played.
What does this have to do with your dubious claim of ~6k tax in NIB IMVE in Canada?

I never said they were 6k. I said they were less then 7k, which they are.

There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/57 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.