(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25,259 posts
  • 707 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 24 hours ago by pkrobin
  • Topic is favorited by 434 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 25,259 posts in this topic. You are on page 505 of 506.
#25201 25 days ago
Quoted from Kroshon:

Anyone have a road show they would consider selling? Thanks

Possibly

#25202 25 days ago

Dropping the price for YEGPIN people who may be coming in:

Lane Master Pro arcade bowling - $6000CDN obo.

#25203 24 days ago

I'm bringing a Jurassic Park to YEGPIN, which will be for sale or trade. Looking for the pins on my Wishlist.

I also have miscellaneous parts I can bring too, if anyone wants them. PM me if you're interested in any of these items:

#bram-stokers-dracula translite

#bram-stokers-dracula Soundboard and ROM

New (never used) HomePin WMS 10 opto board, replacement for WMS A-15430, A-20246 & A-18159-1.
Bram Stokers Dracula
Dr. Who
Indiana Jones
Pinball Circus
Popeye
Cactus Canyon
Corvette
Monster Bash
Medival Madness
Revenge From Mars
SafeCracker
Star Wars Eposode 1
Shadow
World Cup Soccer

Pinsound headphone station

#spooky-pinball-allice-cooper-nightmare-castle plastic set (minus one piece, can sell individual pieces too)

#jurassic-park plastic set (minus one piece, can sell individual pieces too)

#jurassic-park (Data East) DMD - original, with some slight dimming on bottom row

#ripleys-believe-it-or-not speaker panel decal and target (tombstone) decals

#total-nuclear-annihilation speaker panel decal

#25204 24 days ago

Aerosmith Pro for sale

Haven’t had time to make the listing.

Added 15 days ago:

#25205 21 days ago

Looking to gauge interest for a Spider-Man VE with colour dmd $9800

Bond pro with all stern official accessories except the topper. $8500
Looking for quick sale hence the prices.

#25206 20 days ago

Looking for a Bally Indianapolis 500. Possible trade for Ripleys Believe it or Not

#25207 20 days ago

After shipping and receiving over 30 games the past few years I got the short end of the stick. Received a pin from BC almost in one piece… I would post pictures here if I could.

Anyways, I'm now open to outright sales instead of just trades for these two to fund some repair work.

[removed]

#25208 20 days ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

After shipping and receiving over 30 games the past few years I got the short end of the stick.

That sucks ...

#25209 20 days ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

After shipping and receiving over 30 games the past few years I got the short end of the stick. Received a pin from BC almost in one piece… I would post pictures here if I could.
Anyways, I'm now open to outright sales instead of just trades for these two to fund some repair work.
Scooby Doo CE (scooby pincup, coin door and speaker skins) $12,500 OBO
Halloween CE (butter cab, backbox signed by the Spooky team, vimto house and pumpkin mod, car mod, precision flippers) $10,500 OBO

You can post pics in the "Canadian Pinhead" thread...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canadian-pinballers-thread-chat-here

#25210 20 days ago

Here is a link to my pinside listing for the Spider-Man VE.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “This is a HUO only Spider-Man VE. It has blue powder coating, colour dmd, shaker and has art blades. Goodie bag is still sealed and stapled inside. It has had silicone washers adde...”
20 days ago
Kamloops, BC
9,800 (Firm)

#25211 19 days ago

Considering making room for something new that might or might not have Bowie on the translite
Gz prem, Mando prem, Alien Limited Edition.

Only 1 must go

#25212 19 days ago

Pulp fiction SE low plays
-mirror blades
-shaker nib not installed
-plays perfect, perfect condition
$12.5k

If you’re at yegpin, easy to pickup. DM me

#25214 19 days ago

Price drop on JJP POTC LE. Still pricey, but lots of value with the extras including NIB playfield. $26250 CAD.

May be able to arrange shipping with Nitro.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Priced in USD below current Pinside average. Payment in USD or CAD equivalent. First owner of a beautiful HUO JJP Pirates LE with a handful of tasteful mods. No playfield chip...”
19 days ago
Vernon, BC
Trade

#25215 19 days ago
Quoted from JordanB:

Price drop on JJP POTC LE. Still pricey, but lots of value with the extras including NIB playfield. $26250 CAD.
May be able to arrange shipping with Nitro.

Machine - For Trade

Pirates of the Caribbean (LE)

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Priced in USD below current Pinside average. Payment in USD or CAD equivalent.

First owner of a beautiful HUO JJP Pirates LE with a handful of tasteful mods.

No playfield chip...”

37 minutes ago

Vernon, BC
(3,056 km)

JordanB

Trade

Nice package for someone looking.

#25216 19 days ago

Someone looking to mix it up a bit? Looking for lower value trades + cash. Foo Fighters pro with only 107 plays. Art blades, shaker motor, upgraded speakers, custom shooter rod, speaker lights and custom grills.

No issues at all. Helping out a buddy.

#25218 18 days ago

Will have a JP Lost World coming up for trade shorty. Game is players condition with the left side having fade in the logo. Snagger will be rebuilt with new gears, and timing belts. Has new DMD board, spare snagger motor. New shaker motor, LEDs, and stand-up targets.

Main interests are Gottlieb System 80B, and Bally 6803 titles. Check my wish list. Will post a kijiji and Facebook ad when game is ready to go.

Will consider projects as well.

#25219 18 days ago

Stranger things premium sold

#25220 17 days ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Someone looking to mix it up a bit? Looking for lower value trades + cash. Foo Fighters pro with only 107 plays. Art blades, shaker motor, upgraded speakers, custom shooter rod, speaker lights and custom grills.
No issues at all. Helping out a buddy.

Foo is no longer available. Going to a good home and staying local.

#25222 15 days ago

That's too bad I just sold my escape from the lost world about a month ago.

Quoted from blowback1976:

Will have a JP Lost World coming up for trade shorty. Game is players condition with the left side having fade in the logo. Snagger will be rebuilt with new gears, and timing belts. Has new DMD board, spare snagger motor. New shaker motor, LEDs, and stand-up targets.
Main interests are Gottlieb System 80B, and Bally 6803 titles. Check my wish list. Will post a kijiji and Facebook ad when game is ready to go.
Will consider projects as well.

That's too bad, just sold my escape from the lost world about a month ago

#25223 15 days ago

CELEBRATION INVASION SALE! JULY1-4TH
I'm trying to get back into owning some pins with my little side business. If anyone is looking for a deal on decals and merch, now is the time.
You can subscribe to the newsletter to get even a better deal than what will be on the site (which are still good deals).
https://www.pinballinvasion.com/pages/promotion

You can also bump the thread below to get a chance to win a Tshirt of your choice!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-invasion-coupon-codes-galore#post-8239192

#25224 15 days ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

CELEBRATION INVASION SALE! JULY1-4TH
I'm trying to get back into owning some pins with my little side business. If anyone is looking for a deal on decals and merch, now is the time.
You can subscribe to the newsletter to get even a better deal than what will be on the site (which are still good deals).
https://www.pinballinvasion.com/pages/promotion
You can also bump this thread to get a chance to win a Tshirt of your choice!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-invasion-coupon-codes-galore#post-8239192

bump!

#25225 15 days ago

bump? it was the post just before yours Luch lol

#25227 15 days ago
Quoted from ballykissfan:

Looking to trade a Maiden Prem. Could bring to Yegpin. Really looking for a Jaws Pro or Prem but let me know what you have.

Now that Yeg is over, let's try this again. I'd be open to trades for games from all eras. Very much would like some early SS Ballys. EBD, HG or one of the widebodies. But open to many others. 2 for 1, 3 for 1 it's all good. Let me know what you have!

#25230 14 days ago

Looking to trade my mint Cactus Canyon SE for a Willy Wonka LE…

#25231 14 days ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

Looking to trade my mint Cactus Canyon SE for a Willy Wonka LE…

What?

#25232 14 days ago

We have the following games for sale, shipping cross country available.

We are a business so do need to charge tax, shipping usually add $500 at least. Slightly cheaper possible to ship to a business with loading dock.

Lower Mainland Vancouver / Fraser Valley home delivery included with purchase.

All games are serviced before sale and come with a warranty.

Prices on Pinside ads in USD as we ship to US quite often.

For Canadian pricing more pictures and more games for sale visit flippers.com

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Terminator 3 Rise of the Machines Cabinet in good to very good condition, flipper button area shows wear, good to very good playfield, plays well. Has been through a a service at...”
14 days ago
Burnaby, BC
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Star Wars Trilogy, by Sega. Faded translite, average playfield plays well and has been through our shop for service.”
14 days ago
Burnaby, BC
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Jurassic Park by Data East with Topper! Serviced and in good working order.”
14 days ago
Burnaby, BC
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “The Simpsons Pinball Party by Stern, color DMD excellent condition overall.”
14 days ago
Burnaby, BC
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Original Heighway Alien Pinball machine. 1 owner game from a high end collection. Great details and add ons. Rare after market light up apron with simulated Alien acid holes with...”
21 days ago
Burnaby, BC
8,995 (OBO)

#25233 13 days ago

Hi All,
I'm new to the site and new to pinball. My wife and I visited and local arcade that had many pins to play and we love Monster Bash.
Does anyone have one for sale?
Our list is as follows:
1. Monster Bash Premium
2. Ghostbusters Pro
3. Jurrasic Park Pro

Thank you!

#25234 13 days ago
Quoted from Shizean:

Hi All,
I'm new to the site and new to pinball. My wife and I visited and local arcade that had many pins to play and we love Monster Bash.
Our list is as follows:
1. Monster Bash Premium
2. Ghostbusters Pro
3. Jurrasic Park Pro
Thank you!

Not sure where you are located but there is another site for pinball within Canada

See this for Monster bash:
https://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/monster-bash-new-price-11-5k.14018/

Might still be available.

And watch out, once you get 1, they multiply.

#25235 13 days ago

Joker19

Thank-you!

I actually already contacted this seller.

I live in Edmonton,Alberta and hes not sure he wants to ship it. So I'm tentatively waiting

#25236 13 days ago

Spider-Man is sold!

#25237 12 days ago
Quoted from Shizean:

Hi All,
Our list is as follows:
1. Monster Bash Premium
2. Ghostbusters Pro
3. Jurrasic Park Pro
Thank you!

I have a gorgeous collectors quality original monster bash with a ton of extras. It really stands alone as a 1 of 1 machine. Looks and plays amazing. If you are interested in a really nice original let me know. I am in Calgary so maybe we could work something out and you could at least see/play it before buying.

#25238 12 days ago

CP is gone! NBAFB hasn't been sold yet, though I was_ offered a pretty cool tractor.. 6k located in Ottawa.

#25239 12 days ago

There is an absolutely gorgeous Bride of Pinbot for sale in Calgary. Not mine but I wanted to mention since I know that title does not come up much and someone here may be looking.

#25240 12 days ago

I have a nice Guardians of galaxy pro for sale or trade +/- cash. Let me know what you have.
Thanks.

#25241 11 days ago

So my post saying that I had some games for sale got deleted from here for not listing on the pinside marketplace, yet I see other people doing the same. I'm not really sure what the rules are supposed to be or if I just ticked someone off enough to report me, but my Metallica premium is still available.

#25242 11 days ago
Quoted from Anony:

So my post saying that I had some games for sale got deleted from here for not listing on the pinside marketplace, yet I see other people doing the same. I'm not really sure what the rules are supposed to be or if I just ticked someone off enough to report me, but my Metallica premium is still available.

Ya been there done that very odd

#25243 11 days ago

Not just you, The ban hammer came through, but yea it wasn’t super specific.

Got modderated for posting my hulk a few days ago, 0 pinside dm’s anyways. Sold through Facebook a few weeks back.

#25244 11 days ago
Quoted from Anony:

yup, it is people on here reporting these... friendly folks! the community coming together as always, just sometimes, just for some.

#25245 11 days ago
Quoted from Anony:

Rules haven't changed in 7 years, yet are not easy to find. Maybe a stickied post or top post in all the regional for sale threads would be helpful rather than pointing to some 7 year old post no one knows they should be looking for?.

The mods have been cracking down on the posts over $3K for a while now, then they go away as I assume people stop reporting each other, then the mods come back and clean house... I feel like I'm watching an episode of Mayor of Kingstown... the guards let the inmates run the asylum until there is a squeaky wheel then they come in and toss everyones cell to display a show of force.

With no actual evidence I am of the opinion that there is a large number of people who do get their posts removed that are fully aware of the rules, they just choose to ignore them for whatever reason they feel is reasonable. The popular one these days really is the "I never actually sell any games from my pinside ad so why should I make a for sale post?". You don't pay anything if you don't sell it on pinside, it takes a couple of extra clicks than a regular post in this thread, but whatever gets you through your day I guess.

These are the rules for anyone curious:

Quoted from roar:

TLDR; Original intention was "The regional for sale threads are mainly geared toward inexpensive project games, warehouse finds, or other cheap games that you are just trying to to sell locally." (Games under $3K)
------ If you're bored read on ------
Source posted 7 years ago: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ad-rules-on-the-pinside-forum-1
The part that matters:
What about the regional for sale threads. They're super handy!
I agree, they are cool and convenient. And the plan is to keep them alive. After giving this some serious thought, we came up with the following rules exception.
1- We created a new sub-forum in the market forum section called "Regional for sale threads". All existing (and new) regional threads will be moved here. If you want to add a regional thread for your location/city/district/province you can do so in this sub-forum.
2- When selling games/parts in a regional for sale forum thread only quick blurbs will be allowed. That is, a short description of name, price and condition. The regional for sale threads are mainly geared toward inexpensive project games, warehouse finds, or other cheap games that you are just trying to to sell locally. For-sale posts in this section cannot be full-blown marketplace ads. If you want to post an extensive description (e.g. list of mods a game has) or post photos of your game, a marketplace ad is mandatory. Of course you can "embed" your ad in any (regional) thread of choice using the new feature described below.
3- A quick blurb is not to be used to post "top tier" games for sale in regional threads--this would include games in the $3k range and above. These games should be first listed in the marketplace. Of course they can be added to (regional) threads using the new embed feature described below.

#25246 11 days ago
Quoted from roar:

Rules haven't changed in 7 years, yet are not easy to find. Maybe a stickied post or top post in all the regional for sale threads would be helpful rather than pointing to some 7 year old post no one knows they should be looking for?.
The mods have been cracking down on the posts over $3K for a while now, then they go away as I assume people stop reporting each other, then the mods come back and clean house... I feel like I'm watching an episode of Mayor of Kingstown... the guards let the inmates run the asylum until there is a squeaky wheel then they come in and toss everyones cell to display a show of force.
With no actual evidence I am of the opinion that there is a large number of people who do get their posts removed that are fully aware of the rules, they just choose to ignore them for whatever reason they feel is reasonable. The popular one these days really is the "I never actually sell any games from my pinside ad so why should I make a for sale post?". You don't pay anything if you don't sell it on pinside, it takes a couple of extra clicks than a regular post in this thread, but whatever gets you through your day I guess.
These are the rules for anyone curious:

I dont think admins have the time to scan each thread and the randomness just seems to be attributed to only a handful of ads that are reported. If there was any rhyme or reason to ban/remove ads, most of the posts here would be deleted but they are not, just some are which leads me to believe there is someone or a group of people who report these, depending only on who you are...
All good.

I just paid $150 in pinside fees including a top tier selling fee, it does work for me but there are titles that do not need a pinside ad because they will never sell here and it is annoying to make the ad for it.

#25247 11 days ago

I sell most of my games eles where most of the time around my area easier that way

#25248 6 days ago

Hi,

Been lurking for quite a while, finally ready to get my first pin. Years ago I stayed at an oil and gas camp up north which had an Avatar pro. I'd play every night after shift for months. I know Its pretty rare, if by chance anyone in Canada has a pro or LE for sale, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you!

#25249 6 days ago

Expect your mail to be blown up.

#25250 6 days ago
Quoted from cocomango:

Hi,
Been lurking for quite a while, finally ready to get my first pin. Years ago I stayed at an oil and gas camp up north which had an Avatar pro. I'd play every night after shift for months. I know Its pretty rare, if by chance anyone in Canada has a pro or LE for sale, please don't hesitate to reach out.
Thank you!

Hold out for an LE
Always go for the best trim in your first love.

There are 25,259 posts in this topic. You are on page 505 of 506.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.