(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,839 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Eagles77
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 497.
#2451 8 years ago

Back on the hunt locally (Alberta) for a Judge Dredd and Fish Tales. Anyone looking to sell or if anyone sees any pop up, let me know!

#2452 8 years ago

HUO Mustang LE for sale,mint with low plays,193 total plays,#189 OF 500 MADE,looks like it just came out of the box,7500.00$ Canadian Firm,willing to ship,PM for further details.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#2453 8 years ago

I'm selling my Slugfest to help pay for a replacement computer.
The best pitch and bat made in my opinion. Doesn't need a running man unit. A ton of fun at parties and great head-to-head action.
Located is Sarnia, Ontario.
Cabinet has a few scratches, not faded. Has the card dispenser but no topper.
New parts: control panel overlay, most buttons, complete NOS batter mechanism(ALL parts), crowd plastic.
All boards are in great un-hacked condition and it of coarse works 100%.

Open to reasonable offers.

#2454 8 years ago

I'd love a Slugfest! The Mustang game, Stern... the car has it's hood up? Why..

#2455 8 years ago

the mechanic forgot to lower it , and close the doors

#2457 8 years ago
Quoted from Nighthawk128:

I'd love a SlugFest! The Mustang game, Stern... the car has it's hood up? Why..

Its a Ford

#2458 8 years ago

Metallica pro sold for $5400. Still have ST Pro 5400 if anybody is interested.

#2459 8 years ago

Damn I wish I had the funds for that Star Trek.

#2460 8 years ago

I have a Gottlieb Barb Wire for sale $2,700. Will consider trades. I'll post pictures later.

#2461 8 years ago

Willing to trade +/- cash on my Spider-man as well, looking for Jurassic Park, Funhouse, No Fear, Flintstones, possibly others. Prefer your game plus cash but open to offers.

#2462 8 years ago

What's your number on a refurbished Funhouse?

#2463 8 years ago

Still looking for an AFM. Doesn't someone in Canada have one they are willing to part with? I hate to throw my money stateside (also hate paying exchange, shipping, duty and tax). I would put up for grabs... A beauty STTNG or players Baywatch or Frankenstein or all 3 PLUS cash. Haha. Or just cold hard cash! Someone.. LETS MAKE A DEAL.

#2464 8 years ago
Quoted from JPloof:

Back on the hunt locally (Alberta) for a Judge Dredd and Fish Tales. Anyone looking to sell or if anyone sees any pop up, let me know!

Nitro just got a jd in. Played it saturday

#2465 8 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Nitro just got a jd in. Played it saturday

Sold,already!

#2466 8 years ago

Long shot, but does anyone have a fathom or haunted house head/backbox only? Empty and beat to hell is fine.

#2467 8 years ago

Quick Question... What's the longest you guys leave your older games on for. I usually shut em off as soon as we're not using them even if there's a chance they'll be turned on again a few minutes later.

But, the other day we left the house for the day... came home and realized that I'd left the house with my 1979 Gottlieb Genie on. Was on for probably 12 hours. No issues... but not a habit I'd like to continue.

#2468 8 years ago

I turn everything off and unplug everything. Mine are from the 80's and up though and I'm a bit OCD like that. When I was a kid I had a lightning storm take out a television, while I was watching it, and that memory has never left me.

#2469 8 years ago

AC/DC Premium up for trade.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/21900

#2470 8 years ago

How about a straight trade for Dirty Harry? You know you want to.

#2471 8 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

How about a straight trade for Dirty Harry? You know you want to.

ok that was funny lol

#2472 8 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Quick Question... What's the longest you guys leave your older games on for.

Years. They're designed to be left on 24/7.

If you've gone through them and fixed all the issues and done any of the reliability upgrades, they should be able to stay on indefinitely. Bit of a waste of electricity in your home, and some heat issues on plastics sometimes, but it doesn't hurt them.

#2473 8 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

How about a straight trade for Dirty Harry?

Sorry, not today. A few others beat you to the punch anyways. However I can always take it in on a trade towards a KISS pro. You know you want one!

#2474 8 years ago
Quoted from Archer600:

However I can always take it in on a trade towards a KISS pro. You know you want one!

That is not something that I know. Not before playing it at least.

#2475 8 years ago

Star trek Pro is sold. Keeping my CFTBL and Shadow now. Thanks all who PM'd.

#2476 8 years ago

FT ready to go. PM if interested. As it can't be compared to a standard FT, I'm not looking for standard FT offers/prices. Can ship via sameday to one of their depots close to recipient.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9r2reng8cqocn4w/AADxAfVScq7EedL8CXVtGBa8a?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/eff5ohup055plzl/AAChQ_iCmprE3FTBN67il4t-a?dl=0

#2477 8 years ago

That sure is a nice FT

#2478 8 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

That sure is a nice FT

Why thank you Ya i've hummed and haw'd enough - time to let it go.

#2479 8 years ago

Going to be making a trip up to Toronto the weekend of July 10th and will be driving trough western NY to get there. Figure I could pick up a couple games on the way back.

So I am looking for games made by Zaccaria, Inder, Playmatic (Solid State Only), Recel, Segasa, Sonic, or any obscure company.

Also looking for EM arcades

If you guys have anything that match this description and are willing to sell, Let me know. Thanks!

#2480 8 years ago

Anyone have a mirco medieval madness playfield they want to sell?

#2481 8 years ago

Can't you just get one from the man himself.

#2482 8 years ago
Quoted from Hobbypinball:

FT ready to go. PM if interested. As it can't be compared to a standard FT, I'm not looking for standard FT offers/prices. Can ship via sameday to one of their depots close to recipient.

Where were you two weeks ago??

#2483 8 years ago

Price drop, $5650 ( or $4500 US )

_27.jpg_27.jpg

#2484 8 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Price drop, $5650

_27.jpg

WOW, great price. Best price I've seen on a BSM! I think the only reason this hasn't sold yet is the rumours of the VE soon. GLWTS!

#2485 8 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Can't you just get one from the man himself.

Been trying to message him, he hasnt really responded, Id like to! Maybe hes on vacation..

#2486 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

WOW, great price. Best price I've seen on a BSM! I think the only reason this hasn't sold yet is the rumours of the VE soon. GLWTS!

Its not a BSM, its just the regular version, with a lot of mods. That said, even IF its remade, with exchange rate,shipping, etc, this is still $1500-2000 cheaper and includes a topper and lots of extras.

#2487 8 years ago

Why thank you Ya i've hummed and haw'd enough - time to let it go.

nooooooooooooooooo

#2488 8 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Its not a BSM, its just the regular version, with a lot of mods. That said, even IF its remade, with exchange rate,shipping, etc, this is still $1500-2000 cheaper and includes a topper and lots of extras.

Yes that's what I was thinking too. Great price with all the mods and no tax either.

#2489 8 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Wow. Nice game. I may have to snag it the same time I hopefully grab another game from a fellow pinsider. just working out details. May pm ya.

#2490 8 years ago

I have an empty spot at the end of my lineup that I'm reserving for a spiderman. Unfortunately after buying a new house two months ago money is too tight with renovations. I now have the space but not the money ha-ha! I guess it's true that it's one or the other in this hobby.

#2491 8 years ago

I'm tempted to trade my IMVE for a TWD Pro / Prem or a Tron. How much do these go for now. My IMVe also would come with extra right ramp and as the pinbits plastic protectors.
I was thinking
IMVE - TWD Pro = some cash my way
IMVE - TWD Prem = some cash their way
IMVE - Tron = Straight trade

I'm I completely out of left field here?

#2492 8 years ago

I would say

IMVE - TWD Pro = very little cash your way or straight trade
IMVE - TWD Premium = some major cash their way
IMVE - Tron = some cash their way

#2493 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

IMVE - Tron = some cash their way

I guess it depends on condition and if it's modded like a xmas tree.

#2494 8 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I guess it depends on condition and if it's modded like a xmas tree.

Yea that would be the big difference.

#2495 8 years ago

What does BSM mean? I'm looking to buy my first machine trying to decide. Posted another thread on advice for first time buyer.

#2497 8 years ago

As a first time buyer you need to decide do you want a good players machine a normal Spiderman (SM), a fully modded out machine with bling (black SM backglass) like the spiderman (SM) above, or a collectible pinball machine, like a true Black Spiderman (BSM) the only difference is the price you want to pay... Things to look for are playfield wear, cabinet dings, backglass fade, or flaking these will all devalue the machine. Mechanically, want to make sure the machine has good rubbers, is clean, strong flippers and bumpers, all lights work if there are issue this devalues the machine as well... Everything is fixable if you take the time and effort to do it. The main thing I find is when you buy off of a collector especially on a site like this you more than not getting a great machine... Good Luck!!!

Quoted from TBatti:

What does BSM mean? I'm looking to buy my first machine trying to decide. Posted another thread on advice for first time buyer.

#2498 8 years ago

I have my stern Indiana Jones for sale $4500 Really nice machine gold powder coated trim, LED throughout, ark of the covenant Topper and speaker inserts pm me if interested would also consider tradesDSCN0318.JPGDSCN0318.JPGDSCN0317.JPGDSCN0317.JPGDSCN0316.JPGDSCN0316.JPG
DSCN0315.JPGDSCN0315.JPGDSCN0314.JPGDSCN0314.JPGDSCN0312.JPGDSCN0312.JPG

#2499 8 years ago

On hold pending closure of the deal. Thanks for all the interest everyone!

There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/50 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.