(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,841 posts in this topic. You are on page 491 of 497.
#24501 62 days ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

. It took close to a month, but I was lucky and didn't get hit with customs fees, so fingers crossed for you as well.

You mean yet ... they drop the packages off then you get a Fedex bill in the mail ...

The usual fraudulent custom fee, I just phone them and ask them to send proof of the add on charges and they go away..

#24502 62 days ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

You mean yet ... they drop the packages off then you get a Fedex bill in the mail ...
The usual fraudulent custom fee, I just phone them and ask them to send proof of the add on charges and they go away..

I find if it’s under $100 or so , they don’t always send a bill.

#24503 62 days ago

I actually just got my Marco order in today. I had checked the shipping yesterday, and it was still showing as in the US. It was sent fedex, but arrived in my Canada Post mailbox. I had ordered it January 25th, but I don't think it actually got mailed until the 29th. It took close to a month, but I was lucky and didn't get hit with customs fees, so fingers crossed for you as well.

Interesting, my orders were definitely slower to be dropped off as well as processed by FedEx. Funny enough my last order of parts through eBay actually came quite fast when eBay is usually slow.

#24504 62 days ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Interesting. I've never gotten a fedex bill in the mail for customs fees for a package I already picked up earlier. I've only ever paid customs on a package at the time of pickup. I'll keep an eye on the mail though.

#24505 62 days ago

Interesting. I've never gotten a fedex bill in the mail for customs fees for a package I already picked up earlier. I've only ever paid customs on a package at the time of pickup. I'll keep an eye on the mail though.

Every order through Marco , even though I prepay taxes and custom fees at the very minimum a week or two later I get a bill saying I owe the "customs expedited fee" $10.00 plus taxes

#24506 62 days ago

My mistake I looked at the price online and didn't include the initial deposit of a grand. I converted 6K to CDN and it should have been 7K.

#24507 62 days ago
Quoted from Darscot:

My mistake I looked at the price online and didn't include the initial deposit of a grand. I converted 6K to CDN and it should have been 7K.

Ya, NiB Stern Pro's have been $9,500 CAD (plus shipping and taxes) for awhile now.

#24508 62 days ago

I get bills from UPS even after I’ve self cleared them at the CBSA office in person. Always trying grab another $80-90 for doing nothing.

#24509 62 days ago

Have a sinbad at my second location in abbotsford.

Looking for about 2500$

#24510 62 days ago

Anyone looking to move a Wonka?

#24511 57 days ago

Anyone have a volley and/or a jacks open near me? No shipping at this time.

Thank you

#24512 57 days ago

Big shout out to Meegis and Luch for offering to help get a game from Ontario to Calgary, dis assembled , picked up , and packed beautifully for shipping !

#24513 57 days ago
Quoted from Boat:

Big shout out to Meegis and Luch for offering to help get a game from Ontario to Calgary, dis assembled , picked up , and packed beautifully for shipping !

A couple pieces of scotch tape and a sticky piece of bubble gum is all you need.

#24514 57 days ago
Quoted from Meegis:

A couple pieces of scotch tape and a sticky piece of bubble gum is all you need.

and don't forget , lots of apples for the donkey pulling the cart all the way to Calgary !

#24515 57 days ago

Price drop on legends of Valhalla to 8500

Premium game at less than a pro price!

Still have an Americas most haunted at 7000 way less than a nib pro!

Sinbad 2500 obo.

#24516 56 days ago

Looking for MMr or original, Standard or Classic preferred or a Wonka SE or LE. Prefer to pick up.

#24517 56 days ago

I might sell my CP in the next couple months. Inserts could use some minor paint touchups, but overall is nice. What's a fair price to ask?

#24518 56 days ago
Quoted from Nintegageo:

I might sell my CP in the next couple months. Inserts could use some minor paint touchups, but overall is nice. What's a fair price to ask?

Looks like 7-7.5 USD is the going rate according to recent pinside sales.

Richard

#24519 56 days ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

Richard

10,000 CAD?!

#24520 56 days ago

Relax there's no tax here. Hahahaha

#24521 56 days ago

Richard

There's one listed for $6500usd that looks pretty nice.

#24522 56 days ago

I noticed both the 6500$ listing and the pinside average. I know region/location can matter, so was wondering what others thought. There really don't seem to be (m)any locally. Am in Ottawa. Appreciate the replies

#24523 56 days ago

I'm thinking 6.5k cad would be 'fair'.. but could totally see getting up to 7.5k. All depends if there is someone local that has been waiting for this title.

#24524 55 days ago

These can’t seriously be 10k right?

We are talking 6500-7500 cdn?

#24525 55 days ago

Not 10k that’s for sure

#24526 55 days ago

Dang, I was thinking between 10-11k CAD. Guess it might be my newest keeper lol.

#24527 55 days ago

Only ad is in Vegas for 6500 us so under 9k cad. Looks pretty nice too.

#24528 55 days ago
Quoted from Nintegageo:

Dang, I was thinking between 10-11k CAD. Guess it might be my newest keeper lol.

Post it on pinside and be willing to ship to the US and maybe you get to your 10K CDN, or pre-sell with pick-up in Allentown and make the trip if you want to maximize your return. If you need to do any touch ups on the playfield though I would put your game closer to lower end of the pinside average.

IMO as much as there are regional fluctuations for pinball sales in Canada the average range on Pinside remains a pretty accurate barometer. I don't see too many games selling in Canada for the Canadian equivalent of the pinside average, but the winds do seem to be changing so who knows.

What is interesting to me is the limited number of 90's Bally/Williams games you see for sale these days on sites like pbrev, I went 3 or 4 pages deep on the For Sale thread there and saw only a couple. So I can see where your question is coming from.

Best way to judge value is to post it for sale, posting it doesn't mean you have to sell it, it just means you need to deal with the low ballers and tire kickers.

#24529 54 days ago

Looking to trade Str things premium w/uv kit or Elvira house of horrors both recent builds, with great mods low plays huo for medieval madness remake special edition. Or trade both for medieval madness Royal edition plus cash my way. Please dm me if you’re interested.

#24530 54 days ago

Richard

Even pinside says the last few sold for around 5k and pinside numbers are usually useless.
7.5k lol.

#24531 54 days ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Even pinside says the last few sold for around 5k and pinside numbers are usually useless.
7.5k lol.

How do you see sold listings only? I just searched archived listings and last one I saw date-wise was listed as sold at 8500$ USD 02/22/24. I am shit at navigating it though, so could use the help.

Thank ya!

#24532 54 days ago
Quoted from Nintegageo:

How do you see sold listings only? I just searched archived listings and last one I saw date-wise was listed as sold at 8500$ USD 02/22/24. I am shit at navigating it though, so could use the help.
Thank ya!

Hit "forums" instead of "market" and scroll down the topics. You'll see sold ads and WTB ads that aren't in the system yet.

#24533 54 days ago

I tried, but not seeing the 5k sales people are mentioning. I can search more in-depth once I get home.

#24534 54 days ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

7.5k lol.

Where are you pulling this from? Pinside sales graph, archived sales, and forum are not showing any 5K recently that i can see. Also why do you feel these #s are useless?

#24535 54 days ago

If you're in no rush to sell, list it for high and see if anyone is interested at all. If not, lower it down after a while. Everything is for sale for the right price and everything will sell for the right price. Don't let others decide for you what something is worth, it's worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. If you want to sell it fast, then list lower and you'll get to that right price sooner.

#24536 53 days ago
Quoted from Nintegageo:

I am interested.

#24537 53 days ago

Any have a TBL to trade for a 2017 MMr with XL dmd and RGB GI and shaker? Mint.

#24538 53 days ago

I have a Foo Fighters pro I'm looking to trade. It has mirror blades, upgraded speakers with speaker lights. 241 plays, bought it new in the box.

I'm looking for a game that has a more simple rule set. Preferably a Deadpool pro, No good Gofers or a 90s pin of similar game play.

Edit- would also add most Stern Sam games to the interested in list

#24539 52 days ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

I have a Foo Fighters pro I'm looking to trade. It has mirror blades, upgraded speakers with speaker lights. 241 plays, bought it new in the box.
I'm looking for a game that has a more simple rule set. Preferably a Deadpool pro, No good Gofers or a 90s pin of similar game play.

Dude, grab a TNA!

I seriously love the simple rule set and the difficulty of the gameplay

#24540 52 days ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Dude, grab a TNA!
I seriously love the simple rule set and the difficulty of the gameplay

Yeah that would be another game I would consider as a trade. If only I knew someone who had one

I figured I'd throw out the trade options here, before listing it for sale

#24541 51 days ago

Stranger things premium. Uv kit waiting to receive so it will be included. Voodoo glass and uninstalled shaker included. Recent run. Under 100 plays, like New, perfect condition, plays perfect. Can bulletproof crate and ship via day and ross. Experienced shipper. Let me know i can send you pictures or video. No trades I need the room unless for MEDIEVAL MADNESS. $13500 firm. Dm me if interested.

#24542 51 days ago

Price drops on Americas most haunted huo with topper now only 6500!!

Legends of Valhalla huo no invisiglass now only 8000!!!

Nitro can ship, ask them for quote not me lol.

These prices are FIRM.

Still have a players quality sinbad in abbotsford at my second location for 2500 obo.

Yes mods there’s previous pinside ads for these…

#24543 50 days ago

I'm looking for a Star Trek (Premium) on the west coast

#24544 50 days ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Would you be interested in a TMNT pro? With some mods and shaker too?

#24545 48 days ago

Wondering if anyone has any experience with powder coating wire form ball guides? I’m looking into doing machine or two possibly and the fella I’ve been talking to expressed some concerns about the fact that powder coating is a fairly thick product and was worried about whether or not powder coating wire frame would affect, the ball ability to roll.

Any thoughts? Thanks

#24546 48 days ago

Don't do it, they end up looking like a clown show.

#24548 48 days ago

I would have to have done quite a few cabinet, light mods before heading to powder coat.
If the guides are damaged or rusty, already coloured, then sure go for it.
Otherwise it seems like a mod that you'll not get anything for at the end of the road.
May keep some purists away as replacement parts get scarce.
My 2 cents

#24549 47 days ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Wondering if anyone has any experience with powder coating wire form ball guides? I’m looking into doing machine or two possibly and the fella I’ve been talking to expressed some concerns about the fact that powder coating is a fairly thick product and was worried about whether or not powder coating wire frame would affect, the ball ability to roll.
Any thoughts? Thanks

I powder coated the snake wireform on my Metallica green with gold fleck. Worked like a charm and looked great

#24550 47 days ago

If you want to powder coat rails all the power to you it's not like games didn't come stock with colors.

There are 24,841 posts in this topic. You are on page 491 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/491 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.