(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12,525 posts
  • 506 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by MattyF
  • Topic is favorited by 299 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 12525 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 251.
#2351 4 years ago
Quoted from Gorno:

Batman Forever is still up for Trade/Sell at $3500. I have a deal pending, but I wanted to put it out there and see if anyone wants to make a deal in case this deal falls through. http://www.kijiji.ca/v-art-collectibles/regina/sega-batman-forever-pinball-machine/1075258860

2015-05-02 17.51.17.jpg

What are you going to buy if you sell BF?

Rob

#2352 4 years ago

I might save up for a Mettalica. Not quite sure yet, but I have a trade for a Doctor Who pending.

#2353 4 years ago

ohhhh Doctor Who.... I might be interested in that when you are done with it...

#2354 4 years ago

Still looking for a Metallica pro in Calgary. I missed out on the one in Lethbridge.

#2355 4 years ago

Will, there is one on Kijiji for the steal price of $7000. Im doing something wrong, clearly I should list all my games for $10k, sit back, relax and retire.

#2356 4 years ago

I emailed them an offer, they decided to pass.

#2357 4 years ago

I am still selling my MET pro for $5400, beautiful custom LED HUO. Shipping to Calgary is not that expensive.

#2358 4 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

Still looking for a Metallica pro in Calgary. I missed out on the one in Lethbridge.

Too bad, Scotts met was awesome, lots of upgrades.

#2359 4 years ago

YK, I'll shoot you a PM

#2360 4 years ago

Looking for an ACDC premium, Luci or LE. I love the Pro I have and would like to upgrade. Please send me a message if interested. Thanks.

#2361 4 years ago

me too. seeking Luci and an original MM. Out on the west coast though

#2362 4 years ago

Ten Stars EM was posted on kijiji 15 min ago. Located in Airdrie, $200.

#2363 4 years ago

Just picked it up.

#2364 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Just picked it up.

That was quick!

#2365 4 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

That was quick!

It was fairly close.

40 year old game, looks like it was made yesterday. Playfield and plastics are mint. Powers on but wont kick a ball. I needed a project. lol

#2368 4 years ago

Thanks for coming out guys, it was nice to meet you all!

Rob

#2369 4 years ago

It was cool to some faces to names. We seem to have a growing number of collectors in Regina.

#2370 4 years ago
Quoted from Firebaall:

We seem to have a growing number of collectors in Regina.

No doubt! Almost sounds like someone should start a pinball league in Saskatchewan or something

#2371 4 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

No doubt! Almost sounds like someone should start a pinball league in Saskatchewan or something

Not a shabby idea after all!

Rob

#2372 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Thanks for coming out guys, it was nice to meet you all!

Rob

I would like to have joined you guys, I'm always interested in playing new/different machines and meeting other pinball players. I've met a couple of the local pinball folks and so far they've all been pretty friendly. Too bad something came up.

Quoted from smokedog:

I'd really like to get involved in the league, but driving to Stoon and back on a tuesday has so far been too daunting, especially with the very real concern of not even qualifying. It would be nice if we could get something going in Regina. If not a small tournament, even just meet ups to play some machines on occasion.

#2373 4 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

It would be nice if we could get something going in Regina. If not a small tournament, even just meet ups to play some machines on occasion.

No doubt! All it takes is someone to step up and get the ball rolling.

Our first tournament/get together up here was 5 guys. Now we avg. over 20.

#2374 4 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I'd really like to get involved in the league, but driving to Stoon and back on a tuesday has so far been too daunting, especially with the very real concern of not even qualifying.

I'm trying to line up a Kiss launch party for the 20th this month, start at noon at Sports. Hopefully the pins ship in time.

#2375 4 years ago

I was glad to help. I would be interested in get togethers/tournaments in Regina. Driving to Saskatoon isn't ideal.

#2376 4 years ago

Sorry I couldn't make it Rob. Just finished a marathon drive to Calgary and back. Picked up the same game you did!

And if my schedule would get consistent I would love to help run a Regina chapter of SAPP!

#2377 4 years ago
Quoted from ballykissfan:

And if my schedule would get consistent I would love to help run a Regina chapter of SAPP!

Count me in. We need group events for us guys in Regina.

#2378 4 years ago

Both sold

#2379 4 years ago

So I bought that Ten Stars with the intention of getting a cheap unit to learn about EM's and re-theme it. I still may do it but I cant get over how nice the the playfield and plastics are in. I'm starting to wonder if ruining a 40 year old game that looks this nice is a good idea?? Granted the backglass has some chipping and crackling and the cabinet isn't fantastic but I cant get over how nice the playfield looks. Also, the coin door and side rails are very nice as well.

So before I ruin a 40 year old game, I thought I'd mention it in case anyone is interested in keeping it original. Other-wise, look out!

#2380 4 years ago

anyone in kingston ont area that can vouch for C & G billiards and gaming?

#2381 4 years ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

Personally I wouldn't recommend them. Someone who posts on Kijiji that they are selling everything off because they are deathly ill is not really someone I would want to do business with. On top of that, they have a bad reputation. Take a look at MAACA and Pinball Revolution. Search Kingston and you'll see lots of negative feedback.

#2382 4 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Personally I wouldn't recommend them. Someone who posts on Kijiji that they are selling everything off because they are deathly ill is not really someone I would want to do business with. On top of that, they have a bad reputation. Take a look at MAACA and Pinball Revolution. Search Kingston and you'll see lots of negative feedback.

I agree, I have been told to avoid them

#2383 4 years ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

run , run very far away !

#2384 4 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

I remember a whole wave of kijiji ads in every province last fall - selling stuff off due to illness. And if you viewed sellers other ads, they were posting just as many wanted ads. Thought that seemed pretty sketch.

#2385 4 years ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

Stay away! Far far away!!

#2386 4 years ago

Thought I'd pass along the savings!image.jpg

#2387 4 years ago
Quoted from Fuse:

Thought I'd pass along the savings!image.jpg

what a rip off. I paid $5 less for mine.

#2388 4 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

what a rip off. I paid $5 less for mine.

Yeah, but did you get free shipping?

Oops, this isn't free either. You did get a good deal then QuarterGrabber!

#2389 4 years ago

Wow what a deal I want two of them

#2390 4 years ago

Still cheaper than Marco!

#2391 4 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Still cheaper than Marco!

With the shipping anyways lol!

#2392 4 years ago

wow, thats what i thought!! i saw the adds about selling off due to sickness, then the next add wanting to buy, and everything is HUO??? plus total kijiji spamming

#2393 4 years ago

I have a few extra Stern Star Trek Pro/Prem/LE plastics that go above the drop target just below the Vengence toy.

The factory one commonly breaks quite easily.

Three styles available:
Lexan - 1 only
PETG - with lip - like original - 6 remaining
PETG - without lip - some operators prefer this one - 4 remaining

$10 each, I can ship up to 2 for $5 shipping anywhere in Canada or US.

These have been play tested and work well.

Please PM if interested.

3plastics.jpg installed.jpg
#2394 4 years ago

Smoke dog....hoping to visit your games next week while up on business.

#2395 4 years ago

Does anyone know where I could get a monitor re-capped? Or even buy a new one? I cant seem to find anyone who still does this.

#2396 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Does anyone know where I could get a monitor re-capped? Or even buy a new one? I cant seem to find anyone who still does this.

What size do you need? I know where you can get brand new 32" crt arcade monitors that are still on the skid from 30 years ago.

#2397 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Have you tried http://nitroamusements.com in Mission, BC - they repair pinball and arcade games.

#2398 4 years ago

I've had dr don recap a monitor for me before. excellent work

#2399 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a trading for a Tron Pro? 3D translite, screen printed cab. Not HUO but looks it. All the usual mods (light cycles, lighted recognizer, flynn sign, eli light fiber kit, arcade mod, premium cointaker LEDs, plastic protectors, cliffy, ramp protectors). Also has black mirror blades installed and the tron girls translite.

Prefer local trade for now, looking for TWD LE or Premium, but am open to others in my wishlist.

PM if interested.

#2400 4 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

What size do you need? I know where you can get brand new 32" crt arcade monitors that are still on the skid from 30 years ago.

I need a 19" vertical for my Ms Pacman.

Quoted from woz:

Have you tried http://nitroamusements.com in Mission, BC - they repair pinball and arcade games.

I haven't yet, was hoping to get someone local, since shipping is a pain for a monitor.

Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I've had dr don recap a monitor for me before. excellent work

Im assuming he is in BC as well?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 334.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
COINTAKER.COM
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Electronics
TheDudeMods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
$ 25.00
$ 149.00
$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 89.99
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 10,999.00
$ 9.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 24.25
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple
There are 12525 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 251.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside