(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 47 of 496.
#2301 8 years ago
Quoted from Firebaall:

If you're stuck, give me a shout.
I know how much it sucks to move a pin when you're not at 100%.

Thanks... I will keep you posted.

Rob

#2302 8 years ago

Hey Rob. I can help as well if you're stuck.

#2303 8 years ago
Quoted from Gorno:

Not particularly interested in shipping the game. It is such a hassle. Preference would be to anyone local.

What we're you looking to get for it? I'd drive down for it. I'm in Saskatoon. Pm me back

#2304 8 years ago
Quoted from ballykissfan:

Hey Rob. I can help as well if you're stuck.

Do you or anyone else have a dolly? Or stairclimber?

Rob

#2305 8 years ago

I have a simple dolly. It has moved all my machines with no issues.

#2306 8 years ago

Hey rob , hang in there , I just went through back surgery , it was hell .

#2307 8 years ago

I have an escalera in Saskatoon.... But if somebody you knew was headin down they could grab it and get it too you....

Quoted from Rob_G:

Rob

#2308 8 years ago
Quoted from tmort:

XMen Pro up for sale. Local sale only although could meet buyer in Med. Hat.
$4500 firm.Game is in excellent condition.
2100 games on it. Game is in a local pool hall/lounge and it doesn't get played much. We take very good care of it - local Pinsiders can vouch for that.
A few LED's added but pretty much stock.
Bought new in Aug/2012.
Cliffy protector on Blackbird since new....but it is broke and we are adding a new one.

This saddens me. You better be replacing it with a beauty so I can come play! Wish I could spring for it. Good game. And Ted's a great guy! Even if he hasn't come over for beers yet.

#2309 8 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

If you get it here let me know,I'm heading your way in August.

Hello, I will pass on your info to Steve here in Winnipeg. Is that you KJ add?

#2310 8 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Rob

I have a dolly as well.

#2311 8 years ago
Quoted from paulohotline:

Hello, I will pass on your info to Steve here in Winnipeg. Is that you KJ add?

Nope,not my ad.

#2312 8 years ago

I will also consider offers on my Batman Forever, as long as they are fair. Preference will be given to local folk. The machine is in great shape. All plastics, Ramps and the playfield is nearly perfect. Pictures can be provided. Pm me.

#2313 8 years ago

what are you asking for BDK Gorno

#2314 8 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

It's Sega's Batman Forever, not Stern's Batman Dark Knight.

#2315 8 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

No solid figure yet, as I am more interested in a trade. Also not willing to ship at the moment. And yes, Shaub is right. It's Batman Forever.

#2316 8 years ago

oh sorry Gorno was in such a hurry meant to direct that at elgrande?

#2317 8 years ago

No worries.

For anyone else interested. I am looking for $3500. I am firm on that figure.

#2318 8 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

oh sorry Gorno was in such a hurry meant to direct that at elgrande?

PM sent

#2319 8 years ago
Quoted from paulohotline:

Hey if anybody has a Walking Dead Pro or LE they are interested in selling, I have a friend here in Winnipeg who is interested in buying after checking out my Pro with the latest code Please PM me or post here, thanks.

I have one,if you want you can send me a pm,I might want to try out this code a bit before I sell it,it seems like a great update.

#2320 8 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

This saddens me. You better be replacing it with a beauty so I can come play! Wish I could spring for it. Good game. And Ted's a great guy! Even if he hasn't come over for beers yet.

Thanks Darwin. Let's get a pin night in soon!

#2321 8 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

Hey rob , hang in there , I just went through back surgery , it was hell .

I'm doing better, but nowhere near 100%. 2 weeks ago I could barely walk and it was constant severe pain. Getting up from a laying down position was almost impossible. I still went to work and that was fun enough! All I felt was a simple 'pop' when getting dressed for work one morning. I saw my doctor today and am going to book some physio for my back. I don't have much pain now, but it doesn't feel right either.

Anyhow, thanks to all who have responded to help, I really do appreciate it! There's still 10 days left so no rush yet.

Rob

#2323 8 years ago

Hey, does anyone have any suggestions for someone in Saskatchewan that does playfield touch ups and clear coats? I have already contacted Devron, but I want to see if there was anybody else.

#2324 8 years ago

I have a nice Indiana Jones Stern with mirror blades gold powder coated rails and full led's and shopped including an Ark of the Covenant topper i am interested in selling if anyone is interested please PM me

#2325 8 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Gonna put this out there, but currently looking for a Striker Xtreme. In Calgary, would prefer local, but will ship if needed.

There was one for sale in olds he still had it for sale as of May 18.

#2326 8 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Still looking for a nice Fish Tales. C'mon folks, someone must have one they want to part with to make room for KISS!!

Fish Tales is proving to be an elusive title to track down!! Still looking!

#2327 8 years ago

Yes it is a hard one too find

#2328 8 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Fish Tales is proving to be an elusive title to track down!! Still looking!

Took me a long time to find one. Got one last year and got a cc playfield and new decals. Once I find the time I should have a nice example for my collection. Good luck in your search.

Anyone have HS2 Getaway??? Anyone??? Bueller???

#2329 8 years ago

i was looking for a HS2 forever..i gave up

#2330 8 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

Years ago (10?) I sold a nice clearcoated one to a guy named Jamie in Saskatoon. I wanted to buy it back, but he wouldn't sell it back. Some days I miss the WMS/Bally games I had and other days I don't. I never thought I would like any new Stern game until I got ACDC and MET.

Rob

#2331 8 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

Didn't you see my ad on kijiji in February?? I sold mine in Saskatoon to a girl from Edmonton. I worked a deal too that if she gets bored with it I'll buy it back from her.

#2332 8 years ago

I just picked up a TZ, Ontario pinheads may have seen it in Kijiji, pin was in Sudbury. Waited 4 years for a TZ, spent the day LEDing it and updating code.

#2334 8 years ago

43" Arcade crane available again. Guy who committed to buy never came for it. $300

image.jpgimage.jpg image-517.jpgimage-517.jpg
#2335 8 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

Didn't you see my ad on kijiji in February?? I sold mine in Saskatoon to a girl from Edmonton. I worked a deal too that if she gets bored with it I'll buy it back from her.

Nope , I was out of commission jan/feb after back surgery , was hardly on the net at all . Crap .

#2336 8 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Years ago (10?) I sold a nice clearcoated one to a guy named Jamie in Saskatoon. I wanted to buy it back, but he wouldn't sell it back. Some days I miss the WMS/Bally games I had and other days I don't. I never thought I would like any new Stern game until I got ACDC and MET.
Rob

I enjoy my sterns a lot too Rob , and feel the same way about my wms/ballys of old too . There are still a few I would love to own the getaway being one . Loved that game back in the arcade in the early 90's .

#2337 8 years ago

Thanks guys. Was trying to get it, but the price went from $1800 to $1950 to $2500. And the cab is less than stellar. I'll keep looking.

#2338 8 years ago

Will, I'll take it. Missed it the first time and was disappointed. Kids will love it. Hopefully it comes apart enough to get it downstairs? ( I think if I take the top off, it should be ok. )

#2340 8 years ago

Batman Forever is still up for Trade/Sell at $3500. I have a deal pending, but I wanted to put it out there and see if anyone wants to make a deal in case this deal falls through. http://www.kijiji.ca/v-art-collectibles/regina/sega-batman-forever-pinball-machine/1075258860

2015-05-02 17.51.17.jpg2015-05-02 17.51.17.jpg
#2341 8 years ago

I'm looking at picking up a Starship Troopers tomorrow. Anyone have it or has had it in their collection? Any advice or comments (neg, pos) would be appreciated. Thanks

#2342 8 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

I'm looking at picking up a Starship Troopers tomorrow. Anyone have it or has had it in their collection? Any advice or comments (neg, pos) would be appreciated. Thanks

Underrated game. I'd totally own one. The bug shrieks get a bit annoying though.

#2343 8 years ago

Friday evening seems to be the time Dylan is going to bring IM over. Anyone who wants to come that night to help move it or just hang out and play pinball please PM me your cell # and I will contact you. Dylan has a stairclimber so that makes life easier!

I'll have ACDC Luci, MET Premium, ST Pro and IMVE setup for play then. MET and ACDC have colordmd displays so you can see that too if you like. It's an unfinished basement so it's not super cozy, but there's at least carpet on the floor.

Rob

#2344 8 years ago

My stern Indiana Jones is on hold for potential sale thanks for the interest

#2345 8 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

My Stern Indiana Jones is on hold for potential sale thanks for the interest

Bought mine almost a year ago....no regrets its underrated. Problem with that machine is a lot went on location. I've played 5 or so in theatres/airports and how many were clean/functional? NONE! A good working HU machine is a blast to play.

#2346 8 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

Bought mine almost a year ago....no regrets its underrated. Problem with that machine is a lot went on location. I've played 5 or so in theatres/airports and how many were clean/functional? NONE! A good working HU machine is a blast to play.

True, the one at the edmonton airport is pretty dirty... different layout great theme, it has potential!

#2347 8 years ago

I am looking to trade my Bally Kiss Pinball machine. I have installed new CPU and Driver Boards, both playfield and backglass are in really good shape. I know what it is worth, so please do not waste your time or mine with low ball offers. I am looking for a combination of other Bally SS machines Evil Knievel, Harlam Globtrotters ect, but will consider other makes of Pins, like a Haunted House ect... Or I would consider a few upright arcade machines like Tron, Tempest, Battle Zone, Missile Command. Let me know what you have in trade...

North Bay
Mike

#2348 8 years ago

Underrated game. I'd totally own one. The bug shrieks get a bit annoying though.

I watched the tnt video and thought the same thing. Still undecided. Maybe hold out for a fishtales or r&b.

#2349 8 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Friday evening seems to be the time Dylan is going to bring IM over. Anyone who wants to come that night to help move it or just hang out and play pinball please PM me your cell # and I will contact you. Dylan has a stairclimber so that makes life easier!
I'll have ACDC Luci, MET Premium, ST Pro and IMVE setup for play then. MET and ACDC have colordmd displays so you can see that too if you like. It's an unfinished basement so it's not super cozy, but there's at least carpet on the floor.
Rob

I hope Dylan never reset the high scores. I am quite proud of mine on his IM. Shaun still holds the title though.... the bastard

#2350 8 years ago
Quoted from Gorno:

I hope Dylan never reset the high scores. I am quite proud of mine on his IM. Shaun still holds the title though.... the bastard

I don't know what the high scores are on there. Well you at least have a chance to put a new one up on friday night

Rob

There are 24,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 47 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/47 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.