(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,641 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Meegis
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,641 posts in this topic. You are on page 463 of 493.
#23101 9 months ago
Quoted from GoodManners:

I like supporting Canadian companies.

GoodManners

#23102 9 months ago

What I really like about the Escalera is the forklift attachment. I use that more than the stair climbing feature.

#23103 9 months ago
Quoted from Astill:

I had one pull me down the stairs , i flipped over it and the game and dolly landed on me. Somehow i was not injured.

Quoted from TwilightZone:

Holy crap! Glad you weren't hurt. That has been my concern with them as well. Same thing also happened to someone in Ottawa. I think, in that case, the battery died which contributed to it. Happened many years ago.

I have the PowerMate, they definitely make climbing stairs easier but its not simple by any means.

If you're getting one, you *MUST* get the version with the "stacker" (PowerMate LE-1), that let's you shift your load for better balance. Otherwise it's still a two person job and there's a risk of losing the load and it pulling you down the stairs.

#23104 9 months ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:I have the PowerMate, they definitely make climbing stairs easier but its not simple by any means.
If you're getting one, you *MUST* get the version with the "stacker" (PowerMate LE-1), that let's you shift your load for better balance. Otherwise it's still a two person job and there's a risk of losing the load and it pulling you down the stairs.

Exactly this. When moving loads, BALANCE is the name of the game, and distributing the balance over the pivot point is critical. The LE-1 allows the load to be shifted both up and down on the base as the machine inchworms up the stairs. Even if the battery were to die, if you're keeping your load in balance, it shouldn't be a disaster.

The problems start when you only use these machines once in a blue moon. There's a rhythm to to operating the stair climbers, and losing the "feel" for it can be trouble.

#23105 9 months ago

Every time I bring the PowerMate out and move a friends fridge/stove/washer/dryer/pinballmachine/toolbox by myself they just stand there and say they need one. Then they find out the cost and they just call me. lol.

It doesn't matter which brand - they are a game changer.

#23106 9 months ago
Quoted from GoodManners:

It doesn't matter which brand - they are a game changer.

^^^^^^^^^^^ THAT

#23107 9 months ago

Popeye is a damn heavy machine!

#23108 9 months ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Popeye is a damn heavy machine!

Yes Popeye is also heavy game but unrated game so fun

#23109 9 months ago

Hi all,

Looking to sell my GNR LE
- Less than 300 plays
- GNR official Topper
- Art Blades

13,000; can pallet and organize shipping for a fee.

Oh and you can even see my friend's escalera in action move this bad boy up the stairs since we're on that topic too!

#23110 9 months ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

Yes Popeye is also heavy game but unrated game so fun

From what I recall, it’s definately been rated

#23111 9 months ago

Foo Fighters LE, less than 50 plays.

$21K or trade for the following:

- Monster Bash LE
- Cactus Canyon LE
- Walking Dead LE
- Stranger Things LE
- Rush LE

#23112 9 months ago

Had the Lectro truck which looks to be the same as the power mate. I Found it super sketchy.

Used it to move a safe and 4 pins and sold it after. It was a tense experience. So much so that I used an appliance dolly to bring them down the stairs at the other end.

Tried an Escalera once and I found it easy to use.

#23113 9 months ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

Hi all,
Looking to sell my GNR LE
- Less than 300 plays
- GNR official Topper
- Art Blades
13,000; can pallet and organize shipping for a fee.
Oh and you can even see my friend's escalera in action move this bad boy up the stairs since we're on that topic too!

GNR is now sold and pending pickup! Thanks for all of the inquiries, I'll get my wife to take a video of the escalera in action!

#23114 9 months ago

I found out Rogers Rent All in Calgary has one for rent for $120/day. I can't vouch for them and have never dealt with them, but I'll likely be doing this in the future.

https://www.rogersrentall.ca/m/equipment.asp?action=category&category=28&key=031%2D0015

#23115 9 months ago

I like my escalera, it is great generally speaking climbing almost any type of stairs indoors but it can struggle outdoor if the terrain is less than perfect.

There is another model made by another company that cost 2x the cost of a fully loaded escalera, uses Lithium battery it is 3X lighter and much faster, another member has it (2 of them actually) and have used it outside my home where my current hardscape/landscape to enter and exit my walkout basement is less than ideal to say the least lol...

One thing I dislike about the escalera is that particularly, when the terrain isn't perfect, the chains can drag on the ground. The big wheels would help here but it is yet another gizmo to carry around.

The escalera is slower but even the earliest and weaker model can handle 2X the weight of the more modern model that I was talking about earlier.

On that note:

TRON LE still up for TRADE only
Looking for Stranger Things LE

Attack from Mars remake Classic - color dmd, shaker, side art, pf protector, 500 plays and counting
to trade for Stranger Things Premium

Thanks

#23116 9 months ago
Quoted from BMGfan:

I found out Rogers Rent All in Calgary has one for rent for $120/day. I can't vouch for them and have never dealt with them, but I'll likely be doing this in the future.
https://www.rogersrentall.ca/m/equipment.asp?action=category&category=28&key=031%2D0015

That's a steep rental price.

#23117 9 months ago
Quoted from BMGfan:

Ask Boat he might be cheaper

#23118 9 months ago

Have a few games for sale out of Montreal.
I'm an experienced shipper with many references.

Star Wars Pro - $8000
Led Zep Pro w Expression lights - $8000
Houdini Deluxe - $8000
Halloween CE - $10,000
Slugfest with spare populated playfield - $4000

Can ship at buyers expense.
Sales tax to be added when applicable.

#23119 9 months ago

when would sales tax be applicable to the private sale of your used games?

#23121 9 months ago
Quoted from Hershy:

never speak of this !

#23122 9 months ago
Quoted from Hershy:

Some guys likely have a business that owns the games

#23123 9 months ago
Quoted from northerndude:

I get that but from his ad it sounds like he is selling the games so i am more curious why some, but not others, would have tax included but not really a big deal. was just curious.

#23124 9 months ago

Foo Fighters LE - $21,000

Scooby Doo CE with Invisi-glass - $14,400

Local pickup only.

#23126 9 months ago

Maybe it identifies as a black Spider-Man

#23127 9 months ago

That's a steep rental price.

Quoted from transprtr4u:

Ask Boat he might be cheaper

Good to know.

#23128 9 months ago

Yeah, the games are owned by a business.
If shipping out of province tax is only GST, if sold in Quebec its GST + QST.

#23129 9 months ago

Anyone in Toronto know if the Stranger Things Experience is still going? Is it worth it?

#23130 9 months ago
Quoted from Zartan:

Anyone in Toronto know if the Stranger Things Experience is still going? Is it worth it?

Still have posters up in the subway so I assume it’s still on. No idea what it’s like though.

#23131 9 months ago

Avengers IQ LE - $14,750

Scooby Doo CE without Invisi-glass - $12,900

Local pickup or shipping.

#23133 9 months ago
Quoted from Zartan:

Our family of 5 went. Pretty die hard fans so I would think we would be harder to impress.

We all thought it was excellent. Very well done and the characters from the show were involved with the production so that was a big bonus. If your a fan it’s a must see.

#23134 9 months ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

Avengers IQ LE - $14,750
Scooby Doo CE without Invisi-glass - $12,900
Local pickup or shipping.

I have half a mind to buy your AIQ LE and upgrade from my premium. Which would be pretty funny considering I bought my prem from you! Lol.

#23135 9 months ago

Thank you! My daughter and I are pretty big fans as well! I’m looking at taking her when school gets out.

Quoted from PinPickle:Our family of 5 went. Pretty die hard fans so I would think we would be harder to impress.
We all thought it was excellent. Very well done and the characters from the show were involved with the production so that was a big bonus. If your a fan it’s a must see.

#23136 9 months ago
Quoted from Zartan:

Thank you! My daughter and I are pretty big fans as well! I’m looking at taking her when school gets out.

My 12 year old daughter loved it the most. Report back if you go.

#23137 9 months ago
Quoted from kyriel:

I have half a mind to buy your AIQ LE and upgrade from my premium. Which would be pretty funny considering I bought my prem from you! Lol.

That's great idea... I'll start boxing it up now.
Glad to hear you're still enjoying the game.

#23138 9 months ago

Legends of Valhalla deluxe for sale HUO 365 plays. Mint condition in and out.

asking $10,500 (pinside price) may consider trades. Can ship anywhere in canada

Mint HUO Legends of Valhalla Deluxe Pinball
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/mint-huo-legends-of-valhalla-deluxe-pinball/1662597722

#23139 9 months ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/mint-huo-legends-of-valhalla-deluxe-pinball/1662597722

Valhalla is probably my favorite AP machine so far. I played a few games a couple of weeks ago. GLWS.

#23140 9 months ago

Anyone have any playfields for wall hangers for sale? Will be at yegpin could pick up there.
Cheers

#23141 9 months ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Trade you okobterfest + $1,000.00 (Morning sober edit - offer off the table, i like oktoberfest too much)

#23142 9 months ago
Quoted from kyriel:

I have half a mind to buy it and have two. That's a damn good price.

I wouldn't sell mine for that and I dont have the topper or other accessories.

#23143 9 months ago

Any one holding on to a Blackout they are willing to move along at some point? Needs to be in good condition as ive zero interst in any form of project. I've settled on that over a Firepower..... I think...

#23144 9 months ago

STTNG has been traded.

IMLE might be next to go.
Foo LE and CCR LE, finally shipping my way.

#23145 9 months ago
Quoted from pingod:

CCR LE, finally shipping my way

Biggest understatement in pinball history...
Glad they are finally shipping .

#23146 9 months ago

Might be a sign Pulp Fiction is around the corner.

#23147 9 months ago

Looking for HUO LOTR or HUO Star Wars Prem. Located in the Ottawa region, but can pick up in a 5 to 6 hour drive radius.

PM me if you are thinking of selling.

#23148 9 months ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Might be a sign Pulp Fiction is around the corner

Next year...

#23149 9 months ago

For sale or trade.

I just traded for the Jurassic Park Premium.
Here next week.

I need the space for other games coming in.
Been waiting a while for them.
Space as always is an issue for me.

Iron Maiden LE might have to go as well.
Trades on this one I would be looking at Deadpool LE, Elvira LE, GBLE, Stranger Things LE.
Maybe others.

I will pack and ship at buyers expense.
Day & Ross depot to depot is usually the best option.
200-300 depending on location.
Shipped lots of games, mostly out East.

#23150 9 months ago
Quoted from pingod:

Shipped lots of games, mostly out East.

STOP that!!!

There are 24,641 posts in this topic. You are on page 463 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/463 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.