(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,776 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by Saltimbanco
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 461 of 496.
#23001 10 months ago
Quoted from luch:

Putting out the warning ahead of time ! i'll be there saturday morning

Ya I might check it out

#23002 10 months ago
Quoted from luch:

how many pins can you haul in a Prowler ?

#23003 10 months ago

Pinballfest has 75 machine confirmed. many are for sale as well. Make sure you come by at $10 its a no brainer. Also pinballrom.com will be there with lots of roms , ics and LEDS show priced.

#23004 10 months ago

Wish I could come out and join you guys this weekend, should be a great time. Someone make sure to post pics from the show!

#23005 10 months ago

1980 Williams Blackout
w/ Comets, Titans, Cliffy's
9/10
Includes a mostly populated second playfield
$4,000
Hamilton, ON
Comfortable shipping but local sale preferred

#23006 10 months ago
Quoted from guard:

For you Ontario and Western Quebec folk......don't forget this Saturday June 3rd in Wasaga Beach. Lets make this work and hopefully it becomes a regular thing. https://www.facebook.com/groups/233398792678998

Looking forward to it!

#23007 10 months ago

The Simpsons Party Pinball is sold pending final payment. Thanks.

#23008 10 months ago

Have a restored Popeye pinball machine redone Cab new decals all around inside has been done also ,new rails lockdown bar ,speaker very clean machine 6900 can bring if pre sold or just in Collingwood come and check it out

#23009 10 months ago

have a nice surfer Gottlieb EM , 2k can bring to wasaga if deposit received

#23010 10 months ago

If anyone from Ottawa is going to Wasaga show and could bring something back for me please send me a PM. It's a few parts. Nothing big. Thanks!

#23011 10 months ago
Quoted from luch:

I'm out. Thanks for the warning

Dodged a bullet

#23012 10 months ago
Quoted from guard:

For you Ontario and Western Quebec folk......don't forget this Saturday June 3rd in Wasaga Beach. Lets make this work and hopefully it becomes a regular thing. https://www.facebook.com/groups/233398792678998

Wow, you guys actually did it, I remember bringing up someone should do something like this awhile ago. Very cool.

#23013 10 months ago
Quoted from stubborngamer:

Wow, you guys actually did it, I remember bringing up someone should do something like this awhile ago. Very cool.

Well credit where credit us due....Dave Astill and Rob Edwards are the team.

Hopefully it goes well enough that they are willing to keep doing it. Shout it out to anyone you know that might be interested please.
And its in Wasaga!!!!

#23014 10 months ago

I dunno Dave, but Rob is awesome! Really wish I could attend, surely a great time.

#23015 10 months ago
Quoted from guard:

Hopefully it goes well enough that they are willing to keep doing it. Shout it out to anyone you know that might be interested please.
And its in Wasaga!!!!

Just posted the info in the Toronto Pinball League Facebook group, definitely hoping this becomes a yearly staple. Plan to bring the family this weekend. Not going to suggest it and NOT support it. Kind of short notice to suggest volunteering, but I'd definitely like to help out where I can if this becomes more of a regular thing.

#23016 10 months ago
Quoted from Meegis:

I'm out. Thanks for the warning
Dodged a bullet

Whelp, I'm in then.

#23017 10 months ago
Quoted from guard:

And its in Wasaga!!!!

Always jealous of all the other big cities with pinball shows. I hope this can become something regular and bigger!

#23018 10 months ago

Strangerthings premium for sale in Edmonton.

#23019 10 months ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

Whelp, I'm in then.

I literally just made the face of my avatar.

#23020 10 months ago

Dropped off Asteroid Annie and Deadly Weapon in Collingwood today....taking up Batman The Dark Knight and a Stern to be named later on Friday.

#23021 10 months ago
Quoted from guard:

Dropped off Asteroid Annie and Deadly Weapon in Collingwood today....taking up Batman The Dark Knight and a Stern to be named later on Friday.

Sweet

#23022 10 months ago

Catacomb $6000

Americas most haunted with topper $9200

#23023 10 months ago
Quoted from Kroshon:

Strangerthings premium for sale in Edmonton.

Price? Link?

#23024 10 months ago

Anyone have a Walking Dead LE or Monster Bash LE for sale?

#23025 10 months ago
Quoted from kool1:

Price? Link?

Posted on Kijiji Edmonton. Priced at $17,000

#23026 10 months ago
Quoted from MASZ76:

Posted on Kijiji Edmonton. Priced at $17,000

I can vouch for the seller as well. He keeps his games in immaculate shape.

#23027 10 months ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

I can vouch for the seller as well. He keeps his games in immaculate shape.

17K for a premium?!?!

#23028 10 months ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

17K for a premium?!?!

I didn't want to say it, I'm glad I'm not the only one...

#23029 10 months ago

17K for a premium?!?!

Pinside average is 13.5K USD ~ 18k Canuck bucks.

#23030 10 months ago
Quoted from Boat:

Pinside average is 13.5K USD ~ 18k Canuck bucks.

That doesn't make the market less stupid IMHO.

#23031 10 months ago
Quoted from BMGfan:

That doesn't make the market less stupid IMHO.

Agreed, but don’t worry, I won’t tell you what the LE’s are going for.

Also Black belt still for sale 3500 OBO. Might consider trading my mint family guy if Peter_Griffin doesnt want it

#23032 10 months ago

On my wishlist. I would be interested.

Quoted from Boat:

Agreed, but don’t worry, I won’t tell you what the LE’s are going for.
Also Black belt still for sale 3500 OBO. Might consider trading my mint family guy if Peter_Griffin doesnt want it

#23033 10 months ago
Quoted from BMGfan:

I didn't want to say it, I'm glad I'm not the only one...

I remember a few months after the game came out, someone here had a pro for sale, and they were willing to let it go for $6000 CAD!

People weren't hot on the game, and he was having trouble dumping it.

Now a premium is $17K! Hahahaha!

The pinball manufacturers must wake up every day, and have a good belly laugh before they have their coffee.

We are idiots!

#23034 10 months ago

I remember a few months after the game came out, someone here had a pro for sale, and they were willing to let it go for $6000 CAD!
People weren't hot on the game, and he was having trouble dumping it.
Now a premium is $17K! Hahahaha!
The pinball manufacturers must wake up every day, and have a good belly laugh before they have their coffee.
We are idiots!

$17K is way too much - especially when it's likely we will see it vaulted.

Stranger Things is an amazing theme - just took too long to get the game code right. People say this about Bond also...

#23035 10 months ago

When we first opened the arcade I had a choice of the new Hot Wheels or Stranger Things Premium, we chose poorly in terms if you are looking at investment, by the way at the time it was only a $800 difference lol… Supply and demand is a bitch 17k it is.

#23036 10 months ago

The price of 17k only applies when the item is sold to a specific buyer at that particular moment. It does not guarantee that any future Stranger Things Premium on the market will fetch the same price.

Furthermore, sellers should not expect to recoup the entire amount they invested in acquiring numerous toys for their game. While some modifications are considered essential, others may hold lesser importance to individual buyers. Personally, I don't place much value on toppers, so I wouldn't be willing to pay an extra thousand dollars just because a Godzilla pinball comes with the Stern topper.

And judging from the comments on the threads, it seems that not many others would be willing to pay that much for that specific topper either.

#23037 10 months ago

I hear you but the trouble is, it only takes one and I bet sooner or later there will be one ... When that one gets sold then the market dictates that is the going market price for future, whether people actually sell them or not who knows but if you don't just give it to Dan he could probably get 20k for it.

Quoted from Saltimbanco:

The price of 17k only applies when the item is sold to a specific buyer at that particular moment. It does not guarantee that any future Stranger Things Premium on the market will fetch the same price.
Furthermore, sellers should not expect to recoup the entire amount they invested in acquiring numerous toys for their game. While some modifications are considered essential, others may hold lesser importance to individual buyers. Personally, I don't place much value on toppers, so I wouldn't be willing to pay an extra thousand dollars just because a Godzilla pinball comes with the Stern topper.
And judging from the comments on the threads, it seems that not many others would be willing to pay that much for that specific topper either.

#23038 10 months ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Whether people actually sell them or not who knows but if you don't just give it to Dan he could probably get 20k for it. .

Lol, but hey, I want to share a couple of things about my experience with Dan. Firstly, let me emphasize the importance of condition when making a purchase. It truly is king. Secondly, trusting the seller becomes crucial, especially when buying something sight unseen. In my case, Dan sold me two games that were shipped flawlessly all the way from Calgary. The games matched their advertised description perfectly, and I had no trouble playing them right out of the box. Dan was diligent in declaring any minor dings, ensuring transparency in the transaction.

Furthermore, he even assisted me in brokering the purchase of another game, which was also shipped from the West. Dan's ability to sell practically anything is impressive, but what's more, his prices are fair. All in all, these were exceptional transactions, and I highly recommend Dan as a trustworthy seller.

But can he sell ice cream to the proverbial Eskimo?

He sure can!! That, and probably a fridge, too!!

#23039 10 months ago

and wait....
THERE IS MORE.

Call now 0800-DAN

Edit: to be clear, DAN is great. He has helped me numerous times as well and can say the same of a few other guys out West.
Rock Star level but in pinball. (?) Something like that.

#23040 10 months ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Furthermore, he even assisted me in brokering the purchase of another

Leave our games in the west where they belong ...

#23041 10 months ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

and wait....
THERE IS MORE.
Call now 0800-DAN

Yeah, yeah, you too can bulletproof a game and you're always transparent in any dealings!!

Btw, that Tron LE Pin_Fandango is looking to trade for Stranger Things LE is flawless. Just saying.

#23042 10 months ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

and wait....
THERE IS MORE.
Call now 0800-DAN
Edit: to be clear, DAN is great. He has helped me numerous times as well and can say the same of a few other guys out West.
Rock Star level but in pinball. (?) Something like that.

Who's this Dan.....sounds like a Legend or even a God.

#23043 10 months ago

Foo Fighters LE for sale $21,000.

Interested in trades + cash if you have the following:

- Monster Bash LE
- Rush LE
- Walking Dead LE

#23044 10 months ago
Quoted from Deadrock:

Who's this Dan.....sounds like a Legend or even a God.

First there was light. Then there was pinball. Then there was Dan.

#23045 10 months ago

17K for a premium?!?!

Sold my Premium for 14k usd and had a lineup of buyers 8 months ago. Not bragging by any means but I think the price is more than fair.

It will never get vaulted. They don’t have the license and if they ever do it would not be the premium.

I only sold it because I found an LE for “market value”.

Rare game, best one in my collection by a long shot.

Price is insane but fair; like it or not.

GLWS

#23046 10 months ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Sold my Premium for 14k usd and had a lineup of buyers 8 months ago. Not bragging by any means but I think the price is more than fair.
It will never get vaulted. They don’t have the license and if they ever do it would not be the premium.
I only sold it because I found an LE for “market value”.
Rare game, best one in my collection by a long shot.
Price is insane but fair; like it or not.
GLWS

Sold my LE for 14.5k CAD lol and that was including all the Stern accessories - topper, shooter, UV kit. It was before pinheads finally decided it was a good game obviously. I liked it but my wife never liked the flow/game play so that’s why it had to go. No regrets though. It’s not always about money and making a buck. It wasn’t a good fit for our game room but I can see the appeal

#23047 10 months ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Sold my LE for 14.5k CAD lol and that was including all the Stern accessories - topper, shooter, UV kit. It was before pinheads finally decided it was a good game obviously. I liked it but my wife never liked the flow/game play so that’s why it had to go. No regrets though. It’s not always about money and making a buck. It wasn’t a good fit for our game room but I can see the appeal

I love how a game can go so quickly from dud to stud.

I get some games like TWD, where the shots were amazing to begin with, but the code needed to be fleshed out. Or even BM66.

But with Stranger Things, so many people complained about the layout, so even though code changed for the better, the layout obviously was the same, yet everyone decided it was now great.

I personally always liked it because AFM is one of my favorite games of all time.

Just funny how that all works out.

Foo Fighters LE still for sale while I have your attention haha!

This game has both amazing layout and rules

#23048 10 months ago

Someone please trade your faulty diverter TK lock and cheap projector Stranger Things LE with crappy rules and poor layout for my minty Tron Le before I purchase one from the US.
Thanks

#23049 10 months ago

Post some pics of the new 1th Pinfest at the beach being set up

#23050 10 months ago

Now that Scooby has arrived I need to make some room. Looking to sell my JP premium for 12.5K CAD obo for people here. If not I will throw it up on Kijji. This was the one in the tournament at YEG pin last year and it does have a few scratches on the back of the cabinet and a small chip to the wood in the back that is covered by the leg from the transport last year. These don't effect the decals.

PM me for more details

There are 24,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 461 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/461 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.