(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,839 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 minutes ago by Eagles77
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 460 of 497.
#22951 11 months ago
Quoted from pingod:

Wife loves the theme, it was an instant buy for her to try it out.

Now that's a great husband

#22952 11 months ago
Quoted from northerndude:

So out of curiosity, does one have to buy all the LE's even if you don't want it to stay on some sort of special list and lose your chances at the next LE? Otherwise why buy an awesome game and sell it in an instant?

I think the answer to your question in an absolute yes, but that's not my reason for selling. A game came up for sale, and it was one I had been waiting a while for. Something has to go, and right now, a lot of money is tied up in this one title.

I'll probably regret it, because I think it's going to be one of the best games in recent years, but I can always pick up a premium down the road.

#22953 11 months ago

Hey I own a TNA I give credit where credit is do, but for the most part it has been suck city for Spooky...

Quoted from northerndude:

Lucky you said "almost", would have had to have a fistfight about R&M

#22954 11 months ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Hoping it would knock it out of park and they could resell it for double the cost. Found out now the game sucks like almost every other Spooky game and now dumping it for whatever they can.

Still looking forward to my Scooby, should be here in a few weeks. A bit disheartening to hear people shit on it, but that's people for you. In general I tend to like games others crap on so it will probably end up being a keeper for me lol.

#22955 11 months ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Hey I own a TNA I give credit where credit is do, but for the most part it has been suck city for Spooky...

WHOOPS, missed TNA also, love it!

#22956 11 months ago

Absolutely, I buy games strictly for competition, it could be Mary Poppins and if it played good I would buy it. Don't listen to what people say, especially me, there are many games I own that people go what the hell does he have that game for it blows. There are different strokes for different folks all pinball is great, there is just a specific set of things I need from a machine and if it doesn't meet that criteria it goes into the shit pile.

Quoted from paul_8788:

Still looking forward to my Scooby, should be here in a few weeks. A bit disheartening to hear people shit on it, but that's people for you. In general I tend to like games others crap on so it will probably end up being a keeper for me lol.

#22957 11 months ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

I don't think people are shitting on it because they don't like the game itself. The game is pretty fun (I have one) but the collosal QC failures are just inexcusable.

I have owned two R&Ms, a TNA, and now Scooby.

Every game with the exception of TNA has been plagued with issues, and I mean, months of troubleshooting.

The Scooby I have is an early run and had way more issues then anyone would consider acceptable. The previous owner sold me the game very dishonestly, so he wouldn't have to deal with the issues, and now I've spent hours going through each issue, fixing it, and bulletproofing the game.

Boards have been replaced, wiring harnesses, you name it.

So in my opinion, the hate on that people have is well warranted and deserved.

When I finally turn around and sell my game, it will be flawless, but I still have hours ahead before I get to that point, and in the interim, my kids are loving it, because, well... It's a fun game!

#22958 11 months ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

I don't think people are shitting on it because they do t like the game itself. The game is pretty fun (I have one) but collosal QC failures are just inexcusable.
I have own two R&Ms, a TNA, and now Scooby.
Every he with the exception of TNA has been plagued with issues, a D I mean, months of troubleshooting.
The Scooby I have is an early run and had way more issues then anyone would consider acceptable. The previous owner sold me the game dishonesty, so he wouldn't have to deal with the issues, and now I've spent hours going through each issue, fixing it, a D bulletproofing the game.
Boards have been replaced, wiring harnesses, you name it.
So in my opinion, the hate on that people have is well warranted and deserved.
When I finally turn around and sell my game, it will be flawless, but I still have hours ahead before I get to that point, and in the interim, my kids are loving it, because, well... It's a fun game!

This is why I'm still scared to buy Spooky games. I just want to play, mod and have fun.

Glad you are enjoying tho! Looks like a good game for kids.

#22959 11 months ago
Quoted from kool1:

This is why I'm still scared to buy Spooky games. I just want to play, mod and have fun.
Glad you are enjoying tho! Looks like a good game for kids.

Yea, after 10 years I would have expected them to have figured out how to send out solid games NIB.

Scooby is great and coded well and continues to get updates, but I spent 15-20 hours dialing mine in.

It ruined my new in box experience so as Dan suggested , I would recommend getting a dialed in one.

Also, black belt still up for sale , 3500, and really nice Gottlieb amazing Spider-Man 3800.

#22960 11 months ago
Quoted from Boat:

really nice Gottlieb amazing Spider-Man 3800.

Plug words for quick sale ...

#22961 11 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Plug words for quick sale ...

Lol, I try to keep this a for sale thread the best I can! Either way 90% of the activity is in this thread compared to the other 2 Canada ones, so I get why people comment here

#22962 11 months ago

Nothing can bomb more than my Ultra man. Absolute disaster QC. 3d printed parts, hot glue holding shit together. Drill marks in the cab. Absolute amateur hour for pro pricing.

Still for sale.

#22963 11 months ago

I always planned on keeping my 1st NiB for at least 5 years (the average of most of my previous titles)
So far so good on value.
Even though it's the dog of my collection.

#22964 11 months ago

I’ll give you all the change in my couch for it.

#22965 11 months ago

Crazy nice 1980 Blackout with mostly populated second playfield
$4,000

#22966 11 months ago

Last action hero is sold

#22967 11 months ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Nothing can bomb more than my Ultra man. Absolute disaster QC. 3d printed parts, hot glue holding shit together. Drill marks in the cab. Absolute amateur hour for pro pricing.
Still for sale.

My Halloween in a close second, missing the drill marks but came free with a bad psu, multiple coils and 6 boards before it was working again after last years yegpin. Was pretty cool having a new pin I couldn't play for 5 months. Happy to have got what I got for it, but Spooky can kiss my ass going forward, I supported them through multiple titles, but that is so beyond unacceptable that I'm done with them. The support did their best, but that isn't enough.

#22968 11 months ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Still for sale.

Quite a sales pitch

#22969 11 months ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Pinball magic 6k
Players. No Mylar. Some cab wear, but pretty good shape. Extra plastics.

I picked up the PM from Tranquilize and it's set up and playing great! Exactly as described, no nonsense sale, and he even hauled it up the stairs!

Easy purchase and my first "big boy" machine

#22970 11 months ago

New price on nib Scooby Doo Collector edition:

$14995

DM me if interested.

#22971 11 months ago
Quoted from BMGfan:

I picked up the PM from Tranquilize and it's set up and playing great! Exactly as described, no nonsense sale, and he even hauled it up the stairs!
Easy purchase and my first "big boy" machine

Right back atcha. BMG and his partner are solid people. Great to meet you two!

#22972 11 months ago

Selling my TNA, new rubbers, super fast, perfect cabinet, first run 2017 no issues! $9450. 70 km north montreal

#22973 11 months ago

Putting some feelers out...

WTT TRON LE ( Still running original code to show original plays which are less than 300)

for a Stranger Things LE
no other trades and it is not for sale, thank you

Alternatively,

WTT Attack from Mars Remake Classic (colour screen, pf protector, 400 plays, mint)
for Stranger Things Premium

Thanks

#22974 11 months ago

Happy Friday!

Foo Fighters LE $21,000

#22975 11 months ago

Scooby Doo CE is SOLD.

#22976 11 months ago
Quoted from pingod:

Scooby Doo CE is SOLD.

Wow, all that negative press really works! lol.

#22977 11 months ago

I am pretty sure that Dan could even sell a Rob Zombie to someone for more than market price that guy is just that damn good he should have been a used car salesman.

Quoted from Fytr:

#22978 11 months ago

Does anyone in Calgary or willing to have a couple 27c040s I could buy per chance?

I was a dumbass and damaged my proms on my Pinball Magic by trying to erase OTP 27c4000s (I've never seen a prom with a window before!). Now my PM is boot looping.

I have new EPROMs coming from eBay, but they won't be here for 3 or 4 weeks....it would be very nice if my only machine isn't down that long

#22979 11 months ago
Quoted from BMGfan:

Does anyone in Calgary or willing to have a couple 27c040s I could buy per chance?
I was a dumbass and damaged my proms on my Pinball Magic by trying to erase OTP 27c4000s (I've never seen a prom with a window before!). Now my PM is boot looping.
I have new EPROMs coming from eBay, but they won't be here for 3 or 4 weeks....it would be very nice if my only machine isn't down that long

glauses might have some.

#22980 11 months ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Maybe Dan threw in an ounce of Scooby snacks to sweeten the deal?

#22981 11 months ago

Dan would be great at selling cars also nice going bud

#22982 11 months ago

Dan would sell you a car but then most likely buy it back before you had a chance to drive off the lot

#22983 11 months ago

Foo Fighters LE $21,000K.

You can pretend you're buying it from Dan if that makes it more appealing. I'll even role play if that's your thing!

#22984 11 months ago

Selling the following, have lots of pics. Can deliver to Nitro for shipping.

Avengers LE, includes official topper, plunger, as well as Mezel Mod Sanctum and Avengers Tower and a few other mods. 637 Plays
$15,750 CDN

Time Fantasy - Near full restore, NOS playfield installed, new cabinet stencilling, plays like new. Minor BG flaking and 1 digit cutting on player 4 display
$4800 CDN

Alien LV - Fully stock and includes everthing that it shipped with.
ALV is NLA - Deposit Recieved.

Added 11 months ago:

Time Fantasy actually is not an NOS playfield. It was restored and cleared (previous owner clarified).

Added 11 months ago:

Time Fantasy actually is not an NOS playfield. It was restored and cleared (previous owner clarified).

#22985 11 months ago

Spidey is sold PPU , black belt still avail.

Quoted from BMGfan:

Not local but I purchase all my roms from Astill . Keep it Canadian!

#22986 11 months ago

I have a Pinball Magic in Ottawa sale 7k or trade WCS or NGG. It is gorgeous with nice LEDs, colour DMD, mirror blades and everything works great.

#22987 11 months ago

Elvira LE $20k firm.

Pickup in Regina.

Rob

#22988 11 months ago

Foo Fighters LE $21,000K.
You can pretend you're buying it from Dan if that makes it more appealing. I'll even role play if that's your thing!

There can be only one

#22989 11 months ago
Quoted from pingod:

There can be only one

There is only one

#22990 11 months ago

#DanEnvy

#22991 11 months ago

Selling my home use only Simpsons Party Pinball. I still have my original bill of sale from 2007 when they made the final rerun. Has never left my house. Full LEDs, Color DMD, art blades, mini TV mod, and some other classy mods. This one is as minty as it gets with super low plays as well. $12,500 with color DMD, $12,000 without. Pics on my Kijiji and and also listed on Pinside.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-video-games-consoles-other/calgary/amazing-simpsons-party-pinball-stern-pinball-machine-home-use/1661270764

#22992 11 months ago

willing to ship?

#22993 11 months ago
Quoted from BMGfan:

I have some.

#22994 11 months ago

Thank you! I got my hands on some and it's back up and running again!

#22995 11 months ago

Time Fantasy and Alien both sold.

Still have Avengers Infinity Quest LE available.

Includes official topper, plunger, as well as Mezel Mod Sanctum and Avengers Tower and a few other mods. 637 Plays.
$15,750

vancouver.craigslist.org link

#22996 11 months ago

Anyone have a paragon for sale?
Cheers

#22997 11 months ago

For you Ontario and Western Quebec folk......don't forget this Saturday June 3rd in Wasaga Beach. Lets make this work and hopefully it becomes a regular thing. https://www.facebook.com/groups/233398792678998

#22998 11 months ago

I'm going to try and get there.

#22999 11 months ago

If I was looking to buy, that is where I would be this weekend.
I have a BBQ with some co-workers.

#23000 11 months ago

Putting out the warning ahead of time ! i'll be there saturday morning

There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 460 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/460 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.