(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12,502 posts
  • 504 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Pinball-Pat
  • Topic is favorited by 298 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 12502 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 251.
#2251 4 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

Looking for HS2 The Getaway in Toronto or surrounding area. Anyone have a nice one for sale?

I got one last week , but not for sale .

#2252 4 years ago

I just put my Cactus Canyon with continued up for sale in the market place.
Undocumented HUO, 15,500 CAN,or 12,700 US
Prefer pick up in person,but I will pack and strap to a crate for shipping.
With drop off at depot, for depot to depot shipping,buyer pays all shipping charges.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-cactus-canyon-bally-1998

Cactus Canyon 088.jpg
Cactus Canyon 091.jpgCactus Canyon 113.jpgCactus Canyon 116.jpg

#2253 4 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

This is a beautiful, great playing game. The continued code really makes it great. I'm going to miss playing this one!

#2254 4 years ago
Quoted from zero:

This is a beautiful, great playing game. The continued code really makes it great. I'm going to miss playing this one!

Just buy it Trevor,lol

#2255 4 years ago
Quoted from luch:

I got one last week , but not for sale .

That doesn't help me Luch!

Good on getting one though.

#2256 4 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

That doesn't help me Luch!
Good on getting one though.

My thoughts exactly....why post??

#2257 4 years ago

Edster, you got PM.

#2258 4 years ago

Anyone got a Popeye for sale in Ontario?

#2259 4 years ago

Hey guys. Anyone else see this stle for sale in Kitchener for $5000? The pictures are from that place in the states I've seen tons of times on eBay. I responded, can't wait to hear what he says!

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-business-industrial/kitchener-waterloo/star-trek-le-pinball-by-stern-w-blue-led-display/1073839048?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#2260 4 years ago

I responded hours ago. Likely a dupe fuse. sadly.

#2261 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

I responded hours ago. Likely a dupe fuse. sadly.

Oh I know. Just wanted to have a bit of fun with him. I'll post what he responds, if he does.

#2262 4 years ago

Maybe he just doesn't own a camera, come on guys stay positive

#2263 4 years ago

Fuse, I'll make you a deal. If it is truly real and HUO, I will let you get it for the 5k asking price and I will give you 6K next year. I will literally give you the profit guarantee on your purchase if you give me dibs

#2264 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Fuse, I'll make you a deal. If it is truly real and HUO, I will let you get it for the 5k asking price and I will give you 6K next year. I will literally give you the profit guarantee on your purchase if you give me dibs

Yeah. Ok. Good as yours in a year I'm sure. No email yet, what a shocker.

#2265 4 years ago
Quoted from Fuse:

Hey guys. Anyone else see this stle for sale in Kitchener for $5000? The pictures are from that place in the states I've seen tons of times on eBay. I responded, can't wait to hear what he says!
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-business-industrial/kitchener-waterloo/star-trek-le-pinball-by-stern-w-blue-led-display/1073839048?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Ummmm, yes, I've seen it

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stle-you-want-one#post-2464053

#2266 4 years ago
Quoted from Fuse:

The photos are from a shop in Texas unless this guy in Kitchener also copied the entire room layout.

These guys are a real piece of work. I've seen a CV in the driveway shot from Treasure Cove so many times as well. I guess they just like getting emails. Makes them feel like they have friends.

#2267 4 years ago

Gonna put this out there, but currently looking for a Striker Xtreme. In Calgary, would prefer local, but will ship if needed.

#2268 4 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Gonna put this out there, but currently looking for a Striker Xtreme. In Calgary, would prefer local, but will ship if needed.

I never played a striker extreme. It looks very similar to World Cup soccer 94. Is the gameplay similar in both? How does striker extreme compare to WCS? I've seen striker extreme for sale many times on Ontario Kijiji and often considered picking it up because it looked like WCS.

#2269 4 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

I never played a striker extreme. It looks very similar to World Cup Soccer 94. Is the gameplay similar in both? How does striker extreme compare to WCS? I've seen striker extreme for sale many times on Ontario Kijiji and often considered picking it up because it looked like WCS.

I know some people say it's a carbon copy with an extra shot, and bare playfield. But I thought it didn't play anything like WCS. I enjoyed it, and figure it would be a nice addition to the line up. There's one out here, but the cab and backbox are shot, looks like it was keep outside for a while. If it's priced right, I'd say grab it. But if you're unsure, maybe try one out first.

#2270 4 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

I know some people say it's a carbon copy with an extra shot, and bare playfield. But I thought it didn't play anything like WCS. I enjoyed it, and figure it would be a nice addition to the line up. There's one out here, but the cab and backbox are shot, looks like it was keep outside for a while. If it's priced right, I'd say grab it. But if you're unsure, maybe try one out first.

They're pretty cheap out here. I think the last two on kijiji here were $1600.

#2271 4 years ago

This is a nice example of CCC, and is as advertised. I've played it several times...very fun game.

Dan is a great guy to deal with, buy with confidence.

#2272 4 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Prefer pick up in person,but I will pack and strap to a crate for shipping.
With drop off at depot, for depot to depot shipping,buyer pays all shipping charges.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-cactus-canyon-bally-1998
Cactus Canyon 088.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
Cactus Canyon 091.jpg (Click image to enlarge)Cactus Canyon 113.jpg (Click image to enlarge)Cactus Canyon 116.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Let's try that again, since this is Dan's game.

Great game, great guy...buy with confidence

#2273 4 years ago

I need help! I'm picking up an IM in 2 weeks and my back is giving me A LOT of grief lately. I need help to move the game in the house and take it to the basement. The head has to come off for this to happen as well. Actually, I don't think I can do any lifting at all. If anyone here can lend a hand it would be really appreciated. I'm in Regina.

Rob

#2274 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I need help! I'm picking up an IM in 2 weeks and my back is giving me A LOT of grief lately. I need help to move the game in the house and take it to the basement. The head has to come off for this to happen as well. Actually, I don't think I can do any lifting at all. If anyone here can lend a hand it would be really appreciated. I'm in Regina.
Rob

If you were in Saskatoon I'd be in. Sorry can't help.

#2275 4 years ago

I'd be happy to help if you were more local.

Good luck though

#2276 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Rob

I can help, send me a pm with the details.

#2278 4 years ago

I'd buy that Metallica in a heart beat if it wasn't so far. Looks very nice, great upgrades and huo

#2279 4 years ago
Quoted from Fuse:

Got a response...

Pretty vague if you ask me, and they still arent his pictures.

Hello

Thanks for your interest in my STAR TREK LE PINBALL Machine.
It has never been involved in any accidents and has original paint ,everything is working as new .
The only reason i'm selling it is because i moved back to Denmark with my work.
Let me know if you are interested in purchasing it and i will give you more details .
Here you have some more photos attached : goo.gl/A5Jsml

#2280 4 years ago

Sounds like a scam to me

#2281 4 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Sounds like a scam to me

Yep, but for now Ill play along. Asked where i could see the game and how I can pay.

Waiting for him to use the old "send it to x company and they will handle packaging and shipping, blah blah blah."

#2282 4 years ago

I got the same one, lol no accidents and origional paint? must have started scamming car buyers!

#2283 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Got a response...
Hello
It has never been involved in any accidents and has original paint ,everything is working as new .
Let me know if you are interested in purchasing it and i will give you more details .

I think you better get the mileage on that and ask if it has a PINFAX report

Rob

#2284 4 years ago

I can help you too Rob. Just give me an idea of what day, because I work shift work. PM me.

#2285 4 years ago
Quoted from Gorno:

I can help you too Rob. Just give me an idea of what day, because I work shift work. PM me.

Thanks guys. I'm picking up the game june 5 (friday) or june 6 (saturday) so whatever works best. Does anyone know where Luke is? I haven't heard a peep from him in weeks....

Rob

#2286 4 years ago
Quoted from jimbeam42:

I can help, send me a pm with the details.

June 5 or 6, depending what is convenient for everyone.

Rob

#2287 4 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

I'd buy that Metallica in a heart beat if it wasn't so far. Looks very nice, great upgrades and huo

Man, that looks like a reasonable deal to me, and I am further than you. If I didn't just have a week off... ROOOOAD TRIP

#2288 4 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Man, that looks like a reasonable deal to me, and I am further than you. If I didn't just have a week off... ROOOOAD TRIP

Yeah, he's supposed to be a real good guy. Also has a Star Trek for sale as well.

#2289 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Got a response...
Hello

Hey I'm in too. Same email. I think I'll ask if the pics are of his actual machine.

#2290 4 years ago

Not sure if I am ready yet, but is there anyone local that is interested in a trade for Batman Forever? As I mentioned earlier, I am not sure if I am ready to see it go. But, let me know what you have to trade.

#2291 4 years ago

I may have a buyer for your Batman Forever, but you would have to ship it to Toronto.

What were you looking for $$ as a trade is not possible for this person.

#2292 4 years ago

Still have my BDK for sale.

P1050107.jpg
#2293 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Rob

If you're stuck, give me a shout.

I know how much it sucks to move a pin when you're not at 100%.

#2294 4 years ago

Hey if anybody has a Walking Dead Pro or LE they are interested in selling, I have a friend here in Winnipeg who is interested in buying after checking out my Pro with the latest code Please PM me or post here, thanks.

#2295 4 years ago
Quoted from paulohotline:

Hey if anybody has a Walking Dead Pro or LE they are interested in selling, I have a friend here in Winnipeg who is interested in buying after checking out my Pro with the latest code Please PM me or post here, thanks.

James has a pro for sale

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/the-walking-dead-pinball-machine/1068278401?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#2296 4 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

Still have my BDK for sale.

P1050107.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Somebody buy his Batman,he wants my CCC
His BM looks like new,plays flawless to.
Al's great to deal with to

#2297 4 years ago
Quoted from paulohotline:

If you get it here let me know,I'm heading your way in August.

#2298 4 years ago

If anyone is interested in a CQ Champion Pub, PM me.

#2299 4 years ago

XMen Pro up for sale. Local sale only although could meet buyer in Med. Hat.
$4500 firm.Game is in excellent condition.
2100 games on it. Game is in a local pool hall/lounge and it doesn't get played much. We take very good care of it - local Pinsiders can vouch for that.
A few LED's added but pretty much stock.
Bought new in Aug/2012.
Cliffy protector on Blackbird since new....but it is broke and we are adding a new one.

#2300 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

I may have a buyer for your Batman Forever, but you would have to ship it to Toronto.
What were you looking for $$ as a trade is not possible for this person.

Not particularly interested in shipping the game. It is such a hassle. Preference would be to anyone local.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
€ 6.50
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 26.95
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 7.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 24.50
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 100.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pin Mods
Playfield - Other
Gameroom Mods
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 89.00
$ 499.00
Id Rather Play Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
There are 12502 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 251.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside