(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,839 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by Eagles77
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 459 of 497.
#22901 11 months ago

Taxes as well no???

Quoted from Boat:

Toaster must have been sweating !
I would expect this Addams to hit 10k?

With ten minutes left…. Ohhh yah i was sweating!!! LOL… left a customer at the front counter to “check on something” and check on it i did, walked back to counter with big smile on my face.

#22902 11 months ago

10450 cad for a routed Addams does not seem that bad since they are pushing 9.5 or more USD on this site.

#22903 11 months ago

I accounted for the winning bid and buyers premium, but is there gst and pst on the sales as well? If so I can add that to my post, because that's an extra 11%

#22904 11 months ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

There is a new high bid on goldeneye now, for $7,100. Let's see where all the pins end up, as they should be ending soon!

**** Yeah! That's great news!

#22905 11 months ago
Quoted from Boat:

10450 cad for a routed Addams does not seem that bad since they are pushing 9.5 or more USD on this site.

That one stood out to me, too, as a "That's not actually crazy" price.

#22906 11 months ago

Great, well at least I know that I can get at least get $11,740.00 for my TAF as that one looked like a routed POS... The IJ was probably the only one that went for a reasonable buck but again not sure on how much work it would have been to restore it.

Quoted from kyriel:

That one stood out to me, too, as a "That's not actually crazy" price.

#22907 11 months ago

@toasterman04, I legit let out an audible squeal when I saw that someone bid $7100 on Goldeneye! Thank goodness!! LOL

#22908 11 months ago

Side note on the auction close prices in Regina, none of the machines met the reserve prices. There were two Gottliebs that were unreserved and sold but the rest didn’t sell. I wonder what the reserves were set at?!?!

#22909 11 months ago
Quoted from erico201:

toasterman04, I legit let out an audible squeal when I saw that someone bid $7100 on Goldeneye! Thank goodness!! LOL

LOL.... thats awesome!!

I was told the reserves for all the other pinball games were at $10,000 each. it would then be up to the 'seller' if they want to agree to the highest bid or not.

#22910 11 months ago

Looking for a Batman66, let me know what’s available.
Thanks

#22911 11 months ago
Quoted from erico201:

Side note on the auction close prices in Regina, none of the machines met the reserve prices. There were two Gottliebs that were unreserved and sold but the rest didn’t sell. I wonder what the reserves were set at?!?!

Wait,...what?? THOSE prices didn't meet reserve?? I'd do a naked little jig for that much for my T2,...and it has a colour Pin2dmd and upgraded led package.

#22912 11 months ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

An online auction by McDougall Auctions, for an arcade in Regina

Ok thanks

#22913 11 months ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

LOL.... thats awesome!!
I was told the reserves for all the other pinball games were at $10,000 each. it would then be up to the 'seller' if they want to agree to the highest bid or not.

If I was the seller, I'd accept the winning bids, pop in a Steve Miller Band 8-track, and "take the money and run"

#22914 11 months ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Great, well at least I know that I can get at least get $11,740.00 for my TAF as that one looked like a routed POS... The IJ was probably the only one that went for a reasonable buck but again not sure on how much work it would have been to restore it.

Yeah, I'm far from spending that much money on it, too, of course. I just honestly can't think if I've seen a TAF for under 10k in what feels like forever regardless of condition. And I know how many non-pinhead friends of mine have fond feelings for that game from their childhood. Auction fever and nostalgia made me expect the final price to end higher than it did.

#22915 11 months ago
Quoted from kyriel:

Yeah, I'm far from spending that much money on it, too, of course. I just honestly can't think if I've seen a TAF for under 10k in what feels like forever regardless of condition. And I know how many non-pinhead friends of mine have fond feelings for that game from their childhood. Auction fever and nostalgia made me expect the final price to end higher than it did.

I have seen a few TAF under 10k and one at 12500 all redone I think they are coming down in price lately somewhat

#22916 11 months ago

Toasterman.

Proving once again that toasters always leave some sweat behind.

#22917 11 months ago

The Adams is the only one that seems even remotely sane and by sane I mean really dumb. I have been trying to find a pin that I can put a lot of hours into as far as restoring. They are so hard to find and the time and money are a complete loss anyway so you justify it by ignoring that. You just say hey I got an Adams for 10K and it will be beautiful. All the extra cost hurts way less when you don't keep track and keep the pin.

#22918 11 months ago

LOL.... thats awesome!!

https://media.tenor.com/5po7rz9n1sUAAAAC/joint-cheech-and-chong.gif

#22919 11 months ago

I remember playing that IJ when Wonderland was still open. The playfield was heavily cratered in around the magnet core, worst I have seen for any Stern game. Some Metallica had this issue too with the Sparky magnet.

Rob

#22920 11 months ago

TAF is not even that great of a game…
For 10k I’d rather have GOT, GOTG, IMDN, DP, GB, JP,, GZ, Rush etc etc…

#22921 11 months ago

Scooby Doo CE #531 spot for sale.

I paid $2070 ($70 was CC fee) and I'm selling it for $1350.

If you're in the market for a Scooby, this is a great way to save a bunch of cash.

Game will ship from Nitro.

#22922 11 months ago
Quoted from erico201:

toasterman04, I legit let out an audible squeal when I saw that someone bid $7100 on Goldeneye! Thank goodness!! LOL

haha, I believe I said "F*** yeah!" when I saw he was off the hook for that one!

#22923 11 months ago

LOL.... thats awesome!!

You’re correct. I also attended another auction last fall where another T2 they had sold for $10K+ so maybe that was they’re thinking. Irregardless, if they decide to accept the highest bid that seller is still obligated. My impression from meeting them at the preview is that they’re ready to get rid of the whole works - especially the lady, Dorothy I think her name is. Anyways, I couldn’t check the results until tonight and happy to see you dodged that bullet!

#22924 11 months ago

We are moving in August and I've got what can stay and what has to go sorted. I've got buyers on the arcade games I'm parting with but I'm also selling my Blackout.
Best Blackout you will ever lay eyes on. I've done all I can to make this as fresh as the day it came off the line. Playfield is in phenomenal shape.
Has comets, titans and a spare set of cliffy inlane guide. I also have an second playfield. It is mostly populated other than the top plastics.
I've gotnthis on FB as $4,200 for the game and $400 for the extra playfield but amongst us pinball guys, I'm really after 4k for everything.
I'm not on here much but PM if interested and I will get back to you.
(OR search FB Ontario for Blackout)
Cheers.

#22925 11 months ago

MMrLE for sale
Like new, HUO, One owner, 640 plays.
Has original colour display upgrade
Has 3D lenticular translite installed and original translite is included.

Located in Georgetown, ON

$17.5k cash only. no trades sorry.

Some Pics:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/dcyyC3bUgVDaH8Dt8

Thanks!
Nick

#22926 11 months ago
Quoted from ShinyNick:

MMrLE for sale
Like new, HUO, One owner, 640 plays.
Has original colour display upgrade
Has 3D lenticular translite installed and original translite is included.
Located in Georgetown, ON
$17.5k cash only. no trades sorry.
Some Pics:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/dcyyC3bUgVDaH8Dt8
Thanks!
Nick

I'll trade you?

(Clearly kidding. I wish)

#22927 11 months ago
Quoted from Weeedoggie:

I'm thinking of letting my
Players condition LAH data east go , all led typical rough scoop wear cliffys are there but time for some new ones , and shooter lane wear,
With pinsound and new rd mpu , along with 2 original mpus , everything works very well
The pinsound makes the difference
All ramps are good and the crane has no problems, and the magnets are in perfect working order

5500 with the add ons and extra boards
4500 with out also has a color dmd

#22928 11 months ago

DeadPool Pro for sale or trade

Machine was just fully serviced and waxed.
No known issues.
Plays as it should.

Art Blades.
Plastic Protectors
Shaker Motor

Would consider trades for newer Sterns, JJP or CGC + cash where needed.

Located in Edmonton for viewing/pickup.

Will be posting on Kijiji on the weekend.

Message me for pictures or more info.

Asking $9000 obo CDN

#22929 11 months ago

Hi folks,

I'll have a Count-Down up for sale in the next week or two here in Calgary. Bought from a Pinsider in Canmore. Ni-Wumpf MPU, with a Rottendog Driver.

Cabinet has some wear but is solid, back glass has some flaking, and it’s 45 years old. But it plays fast and the drop targets are awesome to wail on (especially from the top flippers).

Current issues:

Green drop target bank has a worn link, I’ve adjusted it, and it resets the vast majority of the time, but will need to be replaced at some point. The part is available and not expensive.

Blue target bank does not currently score but resets just fine. This does not affect gameplay significantly, the affect is you cannot get a 5x multiplier for score. Troubleshooting has confirmed that it is the MPU that’s the issue, and it’s narrowed down to one socketed chip on the MPU. The manf. confirmed my troubleshooting assessment. The parts should be here this week or next and will be popped in.

Asking $1750 (cad), no trades please, I'm not in a position to ship currently.

Feel free to PM for pics.

#22930 11 months ago
Quoted from MASZ76:

No known issues.
Plays as it should.
Art Blades.
Plastic Protectors
Shaker Motor
Asking $9000 obo CDN

Quoted from MASZ76:

No known issues.
Plays as it should.
Art Blades.
Plastic Protectors
Shaker Motor
Asking $9000 obo CDN

That's a decent price! GLWS

#22931 11 months ago

For sale, very nice condition Sopranos.

Colordmd
Mirror blades
Added spotlights
Alternate translite
Full LED's
New spare, plastic set
New spare, safe decals, safe brackets
New spare, metal boat ramp
9000.00 as listed
8500.00 without the Colordmd.

I have a mint Scooby Doo CE for sale.
Back Alley Creations mods on order.

15,500.00 with the BAC mods.
15,000.00 with out them.

I can pack and ship at buyers expense.
I will look at trades as well.

#22932 11 months ago

Foo Fighters LE, fresh out of the box, and barely played.

$21,500.

Price is firm.

PM if interested

#22933 11 months ago

Nba fast break, selling for a friend $6500 OBO

I expect him to post it on kijiji in the next few days

#22936 11 months ago

Soprano's is SOLD.

Scooby Doo CE is still available for sale or trade.

#22937 11 months ago
Quoted from pingod:

Soprano's is SOLD.
Scooby Doo CE is still available for sale or trade.

How sweet is that right on

#22938 11 months ago

Willing to let my FF Pro go for slightly below cost. Looking to upgrade to a Premium. PM if interested. Located in Aurora. Thanks.

#22939 11 months ago

Deadpool has been sold.

#22940 11 months ago

Foo Fighters LE, barely played, plastic protective wrap still on it.

New price... $21,000!

#22941 11 months ago

So out of curiosity, does one have to buy all the LE's even if you don't want it to stay on some sort of special list and lose your chances at the next LE? Otherwise why buy an awesome game and sell it in an instant?

#22942 11 months ago
Quoted from northerndude:

So out of curiosity, does one have to buy all the LE's even if you don't want it to stay on some sort of special list and lose your chances at the next LE? Otherwise why buy an awesome game and sell it in an instant?

Basically yes.

#22943 11 months ago

Dumb

#22944 11 months ago

New In Box Scooby Doo Collectors Edition pinball strapped to the pallet. Should have the new light board installed as it was just built. The waiting list to get a new one is 6 months minimum. Have it new, NOW! $15,995. Will ship if needed at buyers expense. Just DM me.

#22945 11 months ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

New In Box Scooby Doo Collectors Edition pinball strapped to the pallet.

Why are owners ditching these games?

#22946 11 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Sandeep doesn’t keep any games.
I’m selling mine for space.

Now you have a choice I guess, NIb.
Or dialed in like mine is.
Plus mods.

#22947 11 months ago

Hoping it would knock it out of park and they could resell it for double the cost. Found out now the game sucks like almost every other Spooky game and now dumping it for whatever they can.

Quoted from transprtr4u:

#22948 11 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Likely 1 of 2 probable reasons.
- they bought it to flip it for a profit
- they realize the game isn’t as good as they thought it would be and want to get rid of it asap before value drops

I haven’t played SD so I don’t how good the game is but I haven’t heard glowing reviews.

Of course most will state that they just ran out of room, have new games coming in, blah blah blah. As if they didn’t know they ordered this game somehow.

#22949 11 months ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Hoping it would knock it out of park and they could resell it for double the cost. Found out now the game sucks like almost every other Spooky game and now dumping it for whatever they can.

Lucky you said "almost", would have had to have a fistfight about R&M

#22950 11 months ago

Oh I know I ordered mine, like I order all the rest of them.
I play mine for a while and move on to the next one.
I don’t have room like a lot of you guys.
Game is fun, code is coming along, slowly.
Like all Spooky games.
Wife loves the theme, it was an instant buy for her to try it out.

There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 459 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/459 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.