(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,839 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by Eagles77
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 457 of 497.
#22801 11 months ago

That saucer mod by Ung was amazing , wiring nightmare but really well done

#22802 11 months ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Have a pin sitting in trailer at day and ross since the 5th and still apparently haven't unloaded it Called them yesterday and say they are back logged and wait for the pick up call which should be today or tomorrow.

Sounds like my Rush Pro during early COVID. It was stuck on an truck, as there was nobody to unload it. What I ended up doing was connecting with some SVPs from the shipping company on Linkedin. After I sent my initial message, I had the VP from the depot location call me within an hour. By the afternoon the game was in my house. No harm in trying. Sometimes it just takes reach the right person at the organization. The top people are always willing to help.

#22803 11 months ago
Quoted from Doozie:

In March Bruno called me back, in April nothing.

I also tried to call/text him a month ago and never got any answer or callback.... Anyone knows if he still doing transport?

#22804 11 months ago
Quoted from Bagdad:

I also tried to call/text him a month ago and never got any answer or callback.... Anyone knows if he still doing transport?

He is. He’s just doing larger orders with preferred customers and he has no room.

It’s good he is doing well but a courtesy text to say sorry I am not taking anymore single shipments or something would have been nice

#22805 11 months ago
Quoted from Boat:

It’s good he is doing well but a courtesy text to say sorry I am not taking anymore single shipments or something would have been nice

guessing your not "preferred"

your right a simple reply is always nice!

#22806 11 months ago

What's available for sale currently in AB in the 4-6k range? Thinking late alpha numeric to DMD games.

Prefer mono DMD (nostalgia), and no full projects, minor fixes or cleanup needed is ok.

Prefer cash on glass and between Edmonton and Lethbridge.

Thanks,

#22807 11 months ago

FYI McDougal Auctions in Regina is auctioning off some pins.

#22808 11 months ago
Quoted from Arsenal129:

FYI McDougal Auctions in Regina is auctioning off some pins.

Way to drive the price up, fuck sakes.....

#22809 11 months ago
Quoted from northerndude:

They already are, lol.

#22810 11 months ago

Too late for that

#22811 11 months ago

Literally every Pinside price chart is basically a vertical line starting two years ago....

It's a wild time to be first getting into pinball

#22812 11 months ago
Quoted from pingod:

They already are, lol.

I was a joke, they're fairly high already, yup. Some/most are already at max for pinheads. Dumbo's looking to get one to dice up their "man cave" fuck I hate that term. they'll pay up

Might try to get my mitts on one of the giant assed racing games or something though.

#22813 11 months ago

I was a joke, they're fairly high already, yup. Some/most are already at max for pinheads. Dumbo's looking to get one to dice up their "man cave" fuck I hate that term. they'll pay up
Might try to get my mitts on one of the giant assed racing games or something though.

Sit down racers are a lot of fun. I have a sit down Midway Offroad challenge, and it might be the most popular game in the basement when company comes over. I actually got it from a McDougall auction a few years ago.
Anyone looking to buy, just make sure you keep in mind the buyers premium fees and the payment convenience fees. Most here likely know that, but if you don't, its a bit of a surprise addition on top of what you think your winning bid cost is.
Anyone want to put some guesses in on what some of the pins will end up at?

#22814 11 months ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

Sit down racers are a lot of fun. I have a sit down Midway Offroad challenge, and it might be the most popular game in the basement when company comes over. I actually got it from a McDougall auction a few years ago.
Anyone looking to buy, just make sure you keep in mind the buyers premium fees and the payment convenience fees. Most here likely know that, but if you don't, its a bit of a surprise addition on top of what you think your winning bid cost is.
Anyone want to put some guesses in on what some of the pins will end up at?

Is "too much" too vague?

#22815 11 months ago
Quoted from BMGfan:

What's available for sale currently in AB in the 4-6k range? Thinking late alpha numeric to DMD games.
Prefer mono DMD (nostalgia), and no full projects, minor fixes or cleanup needed is ok.
Prefer cash on glass and between Edmonton and Lethbridge.
Thanks,

I have a Bally black belt, might fit the bill. It’s listed for 3500, would do 3300. It’s a very cool game, 4 flippers. Nice music and sounds.

#22816 11 months ago

+ 15% auctioneer fee and 3% credit card charge.

#22817 11 months ago

Is "too much" too vague?

$2K for Ms Pac Man?

#22818 11 months ago
Quoted from Boat:

I have a Bally black belt, might fit the bill. It’s listed for 3500, would do 3300. It’s a very cool game, 4 flippers. Nice music and sounds.

I saw that on Kijiji. Sadly the wife nixed it as it's going in our living room.

#22819 11 months ago

The crazy part to me is how much they go past nicer examples sitting in classifieds... those ones where you can actually get to play it at someone's house, ask about history and so forth. I think a decade ago and earlier, the deals were at auctions.. but that has not been the case for a long time now.

#22820 11 months ago

they're fairly high already, yup. Some/most are already at max for pinheads.

Came back a couple hours ago from previewing them. As expected Wonderland routed them pretty well (as that was their biz) and the games show it. There's a lot of work there to get any of these playing well - very dirty in and out and in my opinion neglected. Played a couple, Simpsons and Golden Eye, and can't get over the fact that at current bids of $7K+ CAD, after one pays all the auction fees and replaces some of the nearly worn out parts on these 20 yr old games they'll be within spitting distance (if not over) of a Stern Pro NIB. I'll be watching for the final bid amounts. All the best to anyone on here bidding!

#22821 11 months ago
Quoted from SLicK350:

Came back a couple hours ago from previewing them. As expected Wonderland routed them pretty well (as that was their biz) and the games show it. There's a lot of work there to get any of these playing well - very dirty in and out and in my opinion neglected. Played a couple, Simpsons and Golden Eye, and can't get over the fact that at current bids of $7K+ CAD, after one pays all the auction fees and replaces some of the nearly worn out parts on these 20 yr old games they'll be within spitting distance (if not over) of a Stern Pro NIB. I'll be watching for the final bid amounts. All the best to anyone on here bidding!

Ya pins have gone up a lot this year and even more in the US well just like everything else has parts food gas u know so why not pinball I guess ,it sucks ether way

#22822 11 months ago

All I know is when I die all mine will go to auction as it seems that everyone has to overpay, I am always puzzled. It must be the thrill of the buy and it gets people to pay more for something that normally would not go for anything near the selling price. If I tried to list them like that on Kijiji or Facebook they would just sit there for ages.

#22823 11 months ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

All I know is when I die all mine will go to auction as it seems that everyone has to overpay, I am always puzzled. It must be the thrill of the buy and it gets people to pay more for something that normally would not go for anything near the selling price. If I tried to list them line that on Kijiji or Facebook they would just sit there for ages.

Reminds me of a microwave I had for free to giveaway on kijiji. (Worked great but was small)

Had 4 tire kickers inquire about it & 3 no shows for it.

I raised the price from free to 5$ a week after listing it and it sold 2 hours later.

Sometimes people just want to overpay.

#22824 11 months ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

All I know is when I die all mine will go to auction as it seems that everyone has to overpay, I am always puzzled. It must be the thrill of the buy and it gets people to pay more for something that normally would not go for anything near the selling price. If I tried to list them line that on Kijiji or Facebook they would just sit there for ages.

I got a few pins from an auction last year and I won and got it cheaper then I would anywhere else

#22825 11 months ago

I am at fault for the goldeneye… well me and another person or a auction bot. Anyway, i thought i put my max bid at $3,200 but three days later a friend told me i had the high bet on it. I rechecked and i entered my max bid as 32,000!!!!! I have since changed my max bid to ‘0’. I talked to the the auction and they said there is nothing they or I can do.

So everyone here. Go deep in your phones and contact those people you like the least, and tell them to bid on that goldeneye as it is a steal if a deal, and get me outta my mess i created for myself!!

#22826 11 months ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

I am at fault for the goldeneye… well me and another person or a auction bot. Anyway, i thought i put my max bid at $3,200 but three days later a friend told me i had the high bet on it. I rechecked and i entered my max bid as 32,000!!!!! I have since changed my max bid to ‘0’. I talked to the the auction and they said there is nothing they or I can do.
So everyone here. Go deep in your phones and contact those people you like the least, and tell them to bid on that goldeneye as it is a steal if a deal, and get me outta my mess i created for myself!!

Oh man that's awful, I hope you get outbid!

#22827 11 months ago

Damn, that sucks
It's at 7000.00 already.

#22828 11 months ago

Lol…. Yah and I already have a goldeneye!!!

#22829 11 months ago

If anyone really hates you, they can now bid $31.999 and really screw with you. Just cancel the credit card or lower the limit to $1,000. Might be worth paying a lawyer $500 to send them a nasty letter. That was an obvious mistake.

#22830 11 months ago

Go deep in your phones and contact those people you like the least, and tell them to bid on that goldeneye as it is a steal if a deal, and get me outta my mess i created for myself!!

Plus fee and charges. And where other major, reputable, online auction firms seem to have a 'retract bid' option, they don't. Read their section about defaulting on payment if they have one, you could be better off. Also, asking people to massively bid on this may not be your best move, since it will require people to outbid you. No way it will make it that high, but you could end up with a 15k+ routed Goldeneye.

#22831 11 months ago

Avengers AIQ Prem. Topper, art blades, shooter rod, side armor, wiz panel. Located in Pickering, ON. $ 12k

#22832 11 months ago

Guardians of the Galaxy Pro under 350 plays, last run from Stern, now lowered to $9k.
Located in Pickering ON.

#22833 11 months ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Plus fee and charges. And where other major, reputable, online auction firms seem to have a 'retract bid' option, they don't. Read their section about defaulting on payment if they have one, you could be better off. Also, asking people to massively bid on this may not be your best move, since it will require people to outbid you. No way it will make it that high, but you could end up with a 15k+ routed Goldeneye.

I have already changed my max bid to ‘$0’ so as soon as the next bid gets placed i will be free and clear. I am 99% sure someone will bid on the final day, and i will be ok. Its all just a funny story.

#22834 11 months ago

You might not get outbid it is already over 9k when you take into account of buyer fee and taxes. I think I would rather have a slightly used GOTG just posted then a second beat up Goldeneye, hope it works out for you lol… I am sure someone out there is dumb enough to bid again just won’t be a pinhead.

I have already changed my max bid to ‘$0’ so as soon as the next bid gets placed i will be free and clear. I am 99% sure someone will bid on the final day, and i will be ok. Its all just a funny story.

#22835 11 months ago

Oh man, I feel bad for you, but that's also pretty funny lol

As for driving games, I recommend if you're interested in that as more than a party game to look into getting a sim racing cockpit. It will take up a bit less space, be easier to move/assemble/disassemble and is WAY cooler. I play in vr and with a direct drive wheel and a nice set of pedals it gets you close enough to actual racing without needing to spend a fortune. That industry got a resurgence during covid and as a result there is a lot more cheap competition where a direct drive wheel that used to cost 2k can now be had for 500. Basically, for like 3-5k you can have a really nice sim racing rig, and for the price of a second goldeneye you can have a top-tier sim racing rig haha

#22836 11 months ago

Yikes I feel for you too buddy
All those machines have had the crap kicked out of them
None of the prices are near realistic to conditions of the pins

#22837 11 months ago

Looking to upgrade to a FF Premium if anyone is looking for a FF Pro at cost. Likely has under 20 plays. Perfect condition. Will ship as well. PM for more details. Thanks.

#22838 11 months ago

If you end up being the highest bid, you could find out from the auction house who the second place bidder is. Let that bidder buy at their bid and you pay the difference to the auction house.

#22839 11 months ago

Foo Fighters LE. Only played for a few days, like new.

$22,000.

PM if interested.

#22840 11 months ago

Holy shit! Le’s are over 20k now? Gross

#22841 11 months ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Depends where you live, I guess.

#22842 11 months ago

Meh. A bunch in marketplace actually NIB and less than this asking price. Although you’d have to add taxes if crossing the border.

#22843 11 months ago

Yes all pins now have gone up

#22844 11 months ago

The last LE I bought NIB was Star Trek LE for $8400 all in those were the days. At 20k+ now there is no way in hell I would even consider one.

Quoted from Williampinball:

Yes all pins now have gone up

#22845 11 months ago

Hell no and they are not made any better that’s for sure

#22846 11 months ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Foo Fighters LE. Only played for a few days, like new.
$22,000.
PM if interested.

Imagine spending over $20k on an LE and not liking it.
Ouch !

#22847 11 months ago
Quoted from movingpictures:

Ouch !

For that price, I want the unboxing and new pin smell experience.

#22848 11 months ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

The last LE I bought NIB was Star Trek LE for $8400 all in those were the days. At 20k+ now there is no way in hell I would even consider one.

Come on Derek, don't be cheap.
You know the players want the best to play

Last LE I bought was just under 20K, FFLE to be exact.
Less taxes here in Alberta though.
I never thought I would even pay 10K for a pro, but here we are.

#22849 11 months ago

Prices have gotten so bad I bought a NIB Pro instead of Premium for the first time ever. It felt gross.

#22850 11 months ago
Quoted from movingpictures:

Ouch !

Love it actually, but I ended up with more games coming at once then planned. Can't find my money tree, so something of larger value has to go unfortunately.

There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 457 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/457?hl=canuck_pinhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.