(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,844 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by pingod
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 452 of 497.
#22551 1 year ago

I appreciate the offer, price is firm at $10.5
thanks

#22552 1 year ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

I need better neighbors

I'm close enough - come by for a beer!

#22553 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Nitro has first run FF pros in stock. Amazing game if interested.. Was shocked they were not all gone.
https://nitropinball.com/collections/pinball-machines/products/foo-fighters-pro-order-now

Yep, talked to Tommy yesterday and grabbed one. Will be my first NIB pin.

#22554 1 year ago

Did he say when the premiums come in?

#22555 1 year ago
Quoted from Method_Own:

Did he say when the premiums come in?

I didn't ask. You can email or call him, he's quick to respond

#22556 1 year ago

WTB: Stern Spike 2 Shaker Motor kits

Does anyone have any that they are not using or want to sell? Thanks

#22557 1 year ago

Are there any LOTRs for sale under $10K?

#22558 1 year ago

Well I don't have pins for sale but I have a brand new location to play and it's pretty F'n awesome!!!

Blue Jays just posted this on FB. It's the WestJet Flight Deck and they will have 4 pins available to play. I'm not a big baseball fan, seasons too long, but I will definitely be going to more games this year.

You can't post photos on here but they have the following:

Turtles
Star Wars
Avengers
Hot Wheels

Also, Golden Tee, Arcade Legends shuffle board and more.

Looks incredible.

#22559 1 year ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Well I don't have pins for sale but I have a brand new location to play and it's pretty F'n awesome!!!
Blue Jays just posted this on FB. It's the WestJet Flight Deck and they will have 4 pins available to play. I'm not a big baseball fan, seasons too long, but I will definitely be going to more games this year.
You can't post photos on here but they have the following:
Turtles
Star Wars
Avengers
Hot Wheels
Also, Golden Tee, Arcade Legends shuffle board and more.
Looks incredible.

To make being at a game interesting

#22560 1 year ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Not since a few years. Sold mine around 11.5k a few months ago.

With some prices going down who knows? It might happen.

#22561 1 year ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

To make being at a game interesting

My thoughts exactly

#22562 1 year ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

A LOTR for 4 digits is something I haven't seen in a very, very long time.

#22563 1 year ago

have a nice Funhouse , fully working Rudy , pinscore display , nvram , very nice cabinet and playfield , will ship thru Meegis logistic's, $9500 Can. pm for pictures , thanks , link to kijiji ad https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/markham-york-region/funhouse-pinball-machine-very-nice-condition-fully-working/1655551622

#22564 1 year ago
Quoted from kyriel:

mine isn't leaving for less than 13k+ (though, it is fairly unique with 1 of three Lior Decal sets).

#22565 1 year ago
Quoted from kyriel:

Idk. Feels like a long time, but it has only been a few years

#22566 1 year ago
Quoted from kyriel:

Traded my lord of the rings for a nib Godzilla premium, pretty crazy considering I had it up for over a month with no crazy interest

#22567 1 year ago

The market demand for pins seems to be lowered a bit.

Foo Fighters looks great and Nitro still has pros in stock. Usually new games have been sold out upon release. Pretty telling... the market is changing a bit but we will see.

#22568 1 year ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

Foo Fighters looks great and Nitro still has pros in stock. Usually new games have been sold out upon release. Pretty telling... the market is changing a bit but we will see.

Has the demand gone down, or is there so much supply and choice for NIB alone? I haven't seen prices dropping, no matter how much I want them to

#22569 1 year ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Has the demand gone down, or is there so much supply and choice for NIB alone? I haven't seen prices dropping, no matter how much I want them to

See a lot of used machines sitting far longer than they have the last few years. Lots of folks dropping prices (likely due to having a NIB coming in). There are some 'deals' to be had I think... but nothing compared to 5+ years ago

#22570 1 year ago

1980 Stern Big Game for sale
Stripped and cleaned the topside.
New rubbers, new bulbs.
Four flipper rebuilds done.
Plays fast and mean

Need the space, more new ones coming in.

#22571 1 year ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Let's see, overall prices have increased approx. 30% in the last 2 years alone, there are now a modern era record of 5 or 6 new NIB games just released, all with their own appeal to different folks, vs 1 or more likely zero in the past few years, tech workers (TECH WORKERS!) are being laid off by the 10's of thousands, and interest rates are higher than they've been in over a decade.

So yeah. People are poorer or certainly feeling poorer, pins are outrageously priced, and there is more choice in appealing new games than in recent memory. All that will both shrink the potential buyer pool, and spread it more thinly around.

You want to move your pin? Lower your price! That's competition, baby.

#22572 1 year ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Let's see, overall prices have increased approx. 30% in the last 2 years alone, there are now a modern era record of 5 or 6 new NIB games just released, all with their own appeal to different folks, vs 1 or more likely zero in the past few years, tech workers (TECH WORKERS!) are being laid off by the 10's of thousands, and interest rates are higher than they've been in over a decade.
So yeah. People are poorer or certainly feeling poorer, pins are outrageously priced, and there is more choice in appealing new games than in recent memory. All that will both shrink the potential buyer pool, and spread it more thinly around.

Don't forget fomo has died for the most part as supply has become more prevalent.

Unless you are selling a game that is hard to find, get ready to sit until your price drops enough for people not looking to become intrigued.

#22573 1 year ago

Lots of machines on Kijiji. I won’t pay what they are asking. I can wait. 2 are on my wish list but I know the prices will drop soon.

#22574 1 year ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

Fortunately, we received double our usual allotment on Foo. On our end, sales have not slowed....especially on this title. We've already put in an order for more. It also helps that Stern is finally catching up on backorders and should be able to produce at a much faster rate going forward.

#22575 1 year ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

Fortunately, we received double our usual allotment on Foo. On our end, sales have not slowed....especially on this title. We've already put in an order for more. It also helps that Stern is finally catching up on backorders and should be able to produce at a much faster rate going forward.

Tommy your supposed to say because Nitro pinball are savy business people, we orderd twice as many, as we understand what our customers will want

#22576 1 year ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

Where’s my games

#22577 1 year ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Are you suggesting the days of me picking up an almost new in box Metallica for $6500 off of you are over?!
(Which still plays great btw)

#22578 1 year ago

You probably sold them already…

Quoted from pingod:

Where’s my games

#22579 1 year ago
Quoted from pingod:

Where’s my games

What you're already bored of your new EHOH after 2 days?

#22580 1 year ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

You probably sold them already…

FF pro going on location, just like yours I’m guessing.

FFLE going in the house

#22581 1 year ago
Quoted from Deadrock:

What you're already bored of your new EHOH after 2 days?

Enjoy it a lot.
It’s at home.

#22582 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Are you suggesting the days of me picking up an almost new in box Metallica for $6500 off of you are over?!
(Which still plays great btw)

Hmm, didn't we have a "right of re-purchase for the original selling price" clause on that deal!? That was my first NIB. Never thought I'd pay that much for a pinball game. lol.

#22583 1 year ago

I have a nice SWE1 with a NIB RFM populated playfield I’m looking to move for something different. Has a PC so switching between code is easy.

Located in New Brunswick.

Cheers!
Richard

#22584 1 year ago

Guardians of the Galaxy Pro for sale. Located east of Toronto. Under 300 plays. Art Blades and Wiz Panel installed. From the last run at Stern so it has insider connected. $10k.

#22586 1 year ago

Does anyone here in Canada owns a A13 pm me just need some info thanks

#22587 1 year ago

Led Zeppelin premium fs.

Huo. Just over 600 plays. Perfect game never an issue.

$12,500 obo.

Prefer local sale but nitro can ship if needed. Ask them for quote.

#22589 1 year ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

Does anyone here in Canada owns a A13 pm me just need some info thanks

Forgive my ignorance… what’s A13?

#22590 1 year ago

Apollo 13

#22592 1 year ago

Just scroll on the Acronym and it will bring up the game. As long as it’s underscored

Quoted from Pauz21:

Forgive my ignorance… what’s A13?

#22593 1 year ago

Led Zeppelin premium still available.

$12,000 obo local pick up preferred but nitro will ship if needed.

#22594 1 year ago

Posting one more time - anybody in Ontario have a Bad Cats they might sell? Save me from ordering one from the states!!!

#22595 1 year ago

1994 Popeye pinball machine has been though a full restore inside and out ,plays 100% 7300 pm me for pics

#22598 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I plan to bring my one of kind The Clash pin

So should you stay? Or should you go?

#22599 1 year ago

Reducing my restored No Fear to $5,800. New decals, new ramps (all including subway), new mountain plastic, new skull, translite signed by Steve Ritchie, back of cabinet painted and I believe the text was re screened, plus Pinball Pro speakers and sub woof installed

Also selling my HUO KISS Stern Pinball. HUO. I'm the second owner. Includes shaker motor. I recently shopped it and replaced all black rubber with red silicon. Asking $12,500.

I'm in Ottawa.

#22600 1 year ago

I have a new in box Elvira House Of Horrors topper for $2500 cad firm. Bought it from the USA and it was pricey. Not gonna start putting toppers on my games, PM me if you want it. Can ship no problem.

There are 24,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 452 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/452?hl=pinpickle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.