(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,838 posts in this topic. You are on page 448 of 497.
#22351 1 year ago
Quoted from luch:

seems longer than 30-60 seconds , after everything looks like 20 -30 minutes , re video

Dude. Kevin is dumbing everything down and taking his time because he is making a video. I own a P3. It takes longer to pull the glass and find a safe place to put it than it does to remove the module and install another one.

You can add another 30 seconds to weird al to remove the crossover wireform. 1 thumbscrew. No tools.

#22352 1 year ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Seems reasonable the trick is can you find one for that. Ask all those Metallica owners, would they sell their MET for 2K less than MRSP of a NIB pinball machine, I kinda doubt it... Once a machine goes out of production all bets are off, but if a machine is still available in circulation you may be able to find some deals like that. I dunno too many people thou that want to take a 2K hit on their NIB purchase.

This

#22353 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Dude. Kevin is dumbing everything down and taking his time because he is making a video. I own a P3. It takes longer to pull the glass and find a safe place to put it than it does to remove the module and install another one.

How are you liking this system Mike?

#22354 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

How are you liking this system Mike?

So far so good. Few minor glitches like most NIB that I've had but everything is working great. Need more modules!

you'll have to come over to see it. I'll wait til my Drained module shows up in a few weeks and then I'll invite you over!

#22355 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

So far so good. Few minor glitches like most NIB that I've had but everything is working great. Need more modules!
you'll have to come over to see it. I'll wait til my Drained module shows up in a few weeks and then I'll invite you over!

Looking forward to it!!

#22356 1 year ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Seems reasonable the trick is can you find one for that. Ask all those Metallica owners, would they sell their MET for 2K less than MRSP of a NIB pinball machine, I kinda doubt it... Once a machine goes out of production all bets are off, but if a machine is still available in circulation you may be able to find some deals like that. I dunno too many people thou that want to take a 2K hit on their NIB purchase.

On that note:

Anybody wanting to trade their MET premium for a Guardians Pro plus $?
Machine has 230 plays

#22357 1 year ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Exactly. I was only referring to pins which are still in production and for me, I would buy NIB if the savings was $1000-$1500. I extended that by saying that even if the price was $2K of savings, I might still by NIB, might.

#22358 1 year ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Exactly. I was only referring to pins which are still in production and for me, I would buy NIB if the savings was $1000-$1500. I extended that by saying that even if the price was $2K of savings, I might still by NIB, might.

yeah but as soon as you play it , it's just another used game .

#22359 1 year ago
Quoted from luch:

yeah but as soon as you play it , it's just another used game .

No you're talking complete sense!!

#22360 1 year ago
Quoted from dnaman:

No you're talking complete sense!!

2 Toronto guys talking about cheap pins… lol they must be buying that is it!!!

#22361 1 year ago

there are alot of people that have HUO games that are as near perfect as any NIB , many people own games after years with less then 100 plays and if you don't think 1k -1.5k is not worth it then so be it , I guess we need those people because if nobody buys NIB then used HUO doesn't happen

#22362 1 year ago

Looking forward to the $2K + haircut when they list their used games that are still in production, maybe that strategy only works for when you buy not when you sell

Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

2 Toronto guys talking about cheap pins… lol they must be buying that is it!!!

#22363 1 year ago
Quoted from luch:

there are alot of people that have HUO games that are as near perfect as any NIB , many people own games after years with less then 100 plays and if you don't think 1k -1.5k is not worth it then so be it , I guess we need those people because if nobody buys NIB then used HUO doesn't happen

I love me the NIB experience so the 1-1.5 is something that wouldn't phase me. Of course that goes out the window on an out of production title. I wanted a BM66, post production and it cost me. It was then that the lifetime plays became important to me. How close to NIB/gently played can I find, was my goal. I found one with maybe 200 plays and the owner completely modded it up including large metal flake powder. I was fortunate to find it. There are definitely some beautiful HUO pins of course. We are just in a crazy price time, that seemingly has no end. Maybe the latest run on new releases and soon to be released will have some leveling effect, I have no idea.

#22364 1 year ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Looking forward to the $2K + haircut when they list their used games that are still in production, maybe that strategy only works for when you buy not when you sell

I don't think that anyone is expecting a $2k cut from an in-production run. If it is referring to my post. I said that even with a $2K cut, I would have to think about it.

#22365 1 year ago

canada... thanks for the smiles people!

#22366 1 year ago

try the chicken and don't forget to tip your waitress !

#22367 1 year ago
Quoted from surfnrg:

canada... thanks for the smiles people!

No Problem. Send that MM my way as a thanks.

#22368 1 year ago

Project Big Game for sale.
New playfields are being made soon.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/153166

#22369 1 year ago

Looking for a newer stern plastic apron in the Edmonton area. If anyone changed over to a insider kit and want to sell the old one let me know.

#22370 1 year ago

Avengers premium still for sale huo less than 150 plays. $11,500. More then 2k less then nib lol. Will ship at buyers expense.

#22371 1 year ago

WTT: gnrle for gfle

Just wanna get ahead of the curve

#22372 1 year ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

gfle?

#22373 1 year ago

I'll jump on this selling or trading GNRLE 12995$ HUO

Or willing to trade for medieval madness, stranger things premium

#22375 1 year ago

Lucky if you can get $9kUS these days for a GnR LE. Very tough to move unfortunately.

#22376 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Lucky if you can get $9kUS these days for a GnR LE. Very tough to move unfortunately.

What game is easy to move in Canada these days?

#22377 1 year ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

Appropriately priced ones!

#22378 1 year ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

Popular, fun games. And even though people say they hate music pins, they all sell quickly when they come up for sale, except gnr.

#22379 1 year ago

Ya it is crazy that GNR and TS you have to sell for thousands under which you purchased them for but any recent Stern Pro will sell for thousands more then you purchased it… Shows how poor these games really are and how overpriced they were.

#22380 1 year ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Ya it is crazy that GNR and TS you have to sell for thousands under which you purchased them for but any recent Stern Pro will sell for thousands more then you purchased it… Shows how poor these games really are and how overpriced they were.

Quoted from pins4life33:

Yeah jjp is really out to lunch on pricing. 9500usd wasn’t terrible for their le model and is same as a stern premium but at 12k there’s just no reason for it. Literally nothing in their games is worth 12k.

#22381 1 year ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

I agree to some extent, but I dont think Stern is in a much different boat. It really comes down to price and economies of scale.

As price goes up, number of buyers goes down. Sadly though, as price goes up, it is because of backlog demand and not necessrily more efficient production.

There are many nib stern le's not breaking msrp anymore, and in fact, the Bond 60th has been selling for 1-3k under msrp.
Last one I saw listed was NIB for $17k or best offer (and it wasnt instantly snatched up)

#22382 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Looking for a newer stern plastic apron in the Edmonton area. If anyone changed over to a insider kit and want to sell the old one let me know.

We have a few kicking around in the back room.

#22383 1 year ago

Batman Dark Knight has been sold. thanks.

#22384 1 year ago

Watched Karl play gf today, now I want one lol.

Just sadly not at these prices, getting close to 20k with our weak dollar

#22385 1 year ago

close to 20k with our weak dollar

Over 20k not including shipping and taxes ...

#22386 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Over 20k not including shipping and taxes ...

Yeah, when pinball machines are costing that much it is a psychological threshold I have trouble getting past. Getting hard enough to personally justify the new Stern Premium price level, let alone JJP prices.

#22387 1 year ago

Probably closer to 24 k Canadian for the BC guys for a CE.

#22388 1 year ago

Did you have the sound turned off? The callouts and music are pretty terrible.

#22389 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

Did you have the sound turned off? The callouts and music are pretty terrible.

Lol no. They are ok but I agree more generic mobster like than gf. Looked like lots of great shots, modes and flow though.

#22390 1 year ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Hopefully GnR keeps going down so I can get a steal of a deal on a CE someday. Huge fan of the band even though I hear the game is not all that it was cracked up to be.

#22391 1 year ago
Quoted from shepP:

Hopefully GnR keeps going down so I can get a steal of a deal on a CE someday. Huge fan of the band even though I hear the game is not all that it was cracked up to be.

GnR is a really fun game! Every time I have game night at my place, it gets the most attention. I hope you can find a good deal on one and join the club!

#22392 1 year ago

Hey everyone I have 2 games for sale:

Rush Limited Edition (Sold pending payment)
-low plays 229
-many mods and more going in as we speak (can send pictures of the game)
-mint condition, plays perfect
$16995 cad

Cactus Canyon Remake SE (available)
-low plays under 50
-mirrored back glass, mirror blades, shaker, train tracks, end of station mod, mine cart mod, (wizard mod for speaker panel arriving next week)
$14995 cad

For pinside folks $30000 cad firm for both. I can bulletproof crate and ship if needed. Please DM me if interested. Not looking at trades except for Ehoh and cash. TIA

#22393 1 year ago
Quoted from JPloof:

Hey all. After much back and forth debate with my all stern lineup, I'm moving in a slightly different direction - so the following are up for sale. Not looking to ship at this particular time, pickup only (so don't ask to ship). Located in St. Albert, which is just outside Edmonton, Alberta. Titles and prices are as follows and message me for pics if any interest exists. I'll probably throw ads up on kajiji in a few days, pics will be there also:
Stern TMNT Pro
-includes green powder coat, stern art blades, stern shaker motor, flipper fidelity speaker upgrades, stern official topper, plastic protectors, full cliffy's, titan rubbers and Neca krang figure
$9,500 CDN with topper
$8,500 CDN without topper
Stern Iron Maiden Pro
- most recent run including red powder coat, stern art blades, stern shaker motor, stern headphone jack, flipper fidelity speaker upgrades, plastic protectors, titan rubbers, full cliffy's, premium figures and Gus the professional mod
$10,500 CDN
Stern Mandalorian Pro
- includes root beer powder coat, stern art blades, stern shaker motor, flipper fidelity speaker upgrades, stern headphone jack, stern official topper, plastic protectors, titan rubbers, full cliffy's and stern premium metal ramps.
$9,000 without topper CDN
$11,500 with topper CDN
Anyone that's seen the games can vouch they are in beautiful condition. Time for a shakeup though......
Update, Iron Maiden conditionally sold. Turtles and Mando still available.

Update. Pins all now spoken for. Overwhelming amount of responses. Thanks all.

#22394 1 year ago
Quoted from king_pin:

GnR is a really fun game! Every time I have game night at my place, it gets the most attention. I hope you can find a good deal on one and join the club!

Same here, it seems GNR and ACDC get played more than any other and it’s not close

#22395 1 year ago
Quoted from daytonspink:

Same here, it seems GNR and ACDC get played more than any other and it’s not close

I'd park myself in front of EHOH and be happy all night

#22396 1 year ago

Anyone deal with Sandeep out in Edmonton.

Just wanting to get some references.

Thanks

#22397 1 year ago

Anyone have a Star Trek premium/LE they would like to sell? Thanks

#22398 1 year ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Just wanting to get some references.
Thanks

Yes, easy to deal with, packs his games well for shipping.

#22399 1 year ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

I have done quite a few transactions with Sandeep. No issues no worries.

#22400 1 year ago

Got a really nice HUO Stern pirates for trade, looking for newer sterns or Spider-Man, ghostbusters pro, led zeppelin, whitewater, Acdc

There are 24,838 posts in this topic. You are on page 448 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/448?hl=canuck_pinhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.