(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 446 of 497.
#22252 1 year ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Yeah pricing is a joke with no real world connection, simply just pushing the limits. Unfortunately as we know it was largely caused by flippers and people buying from said flippers.
Really hoping after poor Ts sales jjp might reconsider for gf but I think we know better

Flipping just became so rampant and stupid that it ruined a lot of things. Of course it's not just limited to pinball...

I can't imagine Bond having good sales either, especially with FF being shown now. And that's the problem when a seemingly cool game gets released, the high prices somehow get justified all over again.

Stern's ongoing inability to meet demand is pushing prices too.

We don't win.

Rob

#22253 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Where are his games!!!?

I saw 26 unread posts and thought someone was dumping their collection. Alas . . .

#22254 1 year ago

Pingod does have a nice Original Spiderman up for sale right now.

#22255 1 year ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

I saw 26 unread posts and thought someone was dumping their collection. Alas . . .

If you’ve been here long enough you should really know better lol

#22256 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

I'm just laughing at those last few posts..! Not taking any side, just funny shit!
Now pingod to save the day..! Any new fs games Dan?

Lol

HUO Spider-Man, almost mint. Low plays.
One mark on the side.
Recently shopped, New rubbers, New LED's.
Plays and looks like new.
Take it home today 9300.00

Big Game project, with partially populated spare playfield.
4 new flipper rebuild kits. 2 spare spinners.
Extra solenoid power driver board.

Just sold Godzilla pro.
Just sold Seawitch project

#22257 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Where are his games!!!?

In my house

#22258 1 year ago

Not mine but there’s a JP Premium just listed in Quebec for $12,500. 450 plays ish.

Looks good and properly priced for anyone looking.

#22259 1 year ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

me.

But as a customer, I feel a bit insulted that after years of buying games from some of these guys, someone can just step in, throw some money around, and they now have my spot on the "list".

Quoted from WizardsCastle:

That's exactly how I feel, and precisely why I've decided to look at an option in the US.
I love supporting Canadian businesses, but I hate that it's become a contest of who can flash the most money. From a business perspective, I totally get it. You have customers committing to buying each and every LE that gets released, so it's easy money for the distros, and less work then chasing customers to see if they want the latest game.
But as a customer, I feel a bit insulted that after years of buying games from some of these guys, someone can just step in, throw some money around, and they now have my spot on the "list".
It's all good. Now that I'm aware that I'm not limited to purchasing in Canada, I have more choices on who to give my money to.

What are they charging to ship direct to Ontario?

Shippsy route usually works cheaper and they clear for you.

Quoted from PinPickle:

Not mine but there’s a JP Premium just listed in Quebec for $12,500. 450 plays ish.

Real good deal

#22260 1 year ago

Twilight Zone is now up for sale. $10,800 (OBO) plus SK PST and GST. Prefer local pick up, will have photos by Monday.

Clock needs new gears. Good playing TZ. Has a few cliffy's, lit gumballs. Ready to be modded up.

#22261 1 year ago

For sale, nicest AC/DC Pro on the planet! You won't find a nicer modded Pro, period! If you have to ask the price, you can't afford it! Has every mod under the sun.

- Pinstadium lighting
- Pinwoofer amp & speakers
- real LCD COLODMD
- handpainted canon
- train mod
- lightning bolt mod
- volume control
- speaker lights
- Aurich extremely rare translite
- Tilt topper
- Wizard mod side blades
- etc, etc.

If you want to own the nicest AC/DC Pro around, PM me. This thing should be in a museum. Located in Aurora, Ontario. Will ship across Canada/US in Stern box. Many references available for shipping purposes. Cheers.

#22262 1 year ago

i can't afford this but will ask how much ! lol

#22263 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

For sale, nicest AC/DC Pro on the planet! You won't find a nicer modded Pro, period! If you have to ask the price, you can't afford it! Has every mod under the sun.
- Pinstadium lighting
- real LCD COLODMD
- handpainted canon
- train mod
- lightning bolt mod
- volume control
- speaker lights
- Tilt topper
- Wizard mod side blades
- etc, etc.
If you want to own the nicest AC/DC Pro around, PM me. This thing should be in a museum. Located in Aurora, Ontario. Will ship across Canada/US in Stern box. Many references available for shipping purposes. Cheers.

Pardon me while I go barf.

Sorry, but your post makes you come across like a complete [fill in whatever you want here]

And I'm sure most of us CAN afford it, but we just choose not to.

Your approach here is really obtuse. Even if you are trolling, which I suspect you aren't. (Even if you eventually hide behind that veil)

#22264 1 year ago

Don’t be shy with the price. Let’s hear how much the nicest acdc on the planet costs.

#22265 1 year ago

Don’t be shy with the price. Let’s hear how much the nicest acdc on the planet costs.

If this thread allowed pics yous be seeing the fast and furious meme right now.

More than you can afford pal. FERRARI

#22266 1 year ago

I suspected that post was gonne get rough…

Only way out of this is with some shippsy codes.

#22267 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

- Pinstadium lighting
- real LCD COLODMD
- handpainted canon
- train mod
- lightning bolt mod
- volume control
- speaker lights
- Tilt topper
- Wizard mod side blades
- etc, etc.

Not interested in any of those overpriced mods. How much for the pin?

#22268 1 year ago
Quoted from RumRunner9:

Not interested in any of those overpriced mods. How much for the pin?

I will post some photos on FB, etc. over the weekend. Game comes as is, so price will reflect the mods included. Thanks.

#22269 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I will post some photos on FB, etc. over the weekend. Game comes as is, so price will reflect the mods included. Thanks.

Hide much? And is it a vault or original?

There are three available on marketplace now.

1. $5400 pending
2. $5500
3. $8500 (overpriced modded)

So where do you think you land?

#22270 1 year ago

Is the price a secret? Or s surprise? I like surprises...!

#22271 1 year ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Is the price a secret? Or s surprise? I like surprises...!

You won't like this one.

Kind of like being on the wrong end of surprise anal.

#22272 1 year ago

Lots of mods?? Great, more shit in the way so I can't just play pinball.

#22273 1 year ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Is the price a secret? Or a surprise? I like surprises...!

#22274 1 year ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Is this gone? If not please send the link to
Saltimbanco

#22275 1 year ago

Unless it’s a tz only mod needed is cdmd.

#22276 1 year ago

If you’ve been here long enough you should really know better lol

touche

#22277 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

- Pinstadium lighting
- real LCD COLODMD
- handpainted canon
- train mod
- lightning bolt mod
- volume control
- speaker lights
- Tilt topper
- Wizard mod side blades
- etc, etc.

Oooohhhhhhh. A pro… wow those things are so rare and hot… Unobtainium shit right here. A truly unique pinball.

Wait… You covered it in 3d printed shit too? OMG take my money!!! Whatever you are asking… It’s not enough!

Just being as obtuse as you.

BTW you missed the pandemic stupidity by about 2 years.

#22278 1 year ago

Still on the hunt locally for an f14, stars, high speed 1&2.

Get my money before I’m tempted by godfather.

#22279 1 year ago

Still on the hunt locally for an f14, stars, high speed 1&2.
Get my money before I’m tempted by godfather.

There's an F14 on facebook marketplace on the island. I know the price is high, but it at least has a new playfield in it:
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1520574371745519/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3Ab6e53711-24f9-40af-b989-3b2a9749f223

#22280 1 year ago

Yeah been sitting for months at that price. Still more than I want to invest in what’s usually about a 4K game without the pf. He actually started at over 7k lol.

#22281 1 year ago

Heading to Peterborough Ont in the morning. Is the snow as bad as they are saying? I’m picking up an Asteroids arcade.

#22282 1 year ago

Yeah been sitting for months at that price. Still more than I want to invest in what’s usually about a 4K game without the pf. He actually started at over 7k lol.

I agree with you, and yeah $7200 is totally out to lunch lol. I'm guessing he overpaid for it and is now content to let it sit on the market until someone eventually bites.
It's all well and good to dump money into a game if you plan to keep it forever, but certain titles are going to have a price ceiling when you sell them.

#22283 1 year ago
Quoted from Zartan:

Heading to Peterborough Ont in the morning. Is the snow as bad as they are saying? I’m picking up an Asteroids arcade.

Out this way they are saying 25-35cm... and then it will be a warm sunny day... so conditions could be a bit dicey.

#22284 1 year ago

Yes, it makes me a little nervous. But I hope it will be worth it! Just want to keep an eye on the weather before I leave at 6am

Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:Out this way they are saying 25-35cm... and then it will be a warm sunny day... so conditions could be a bit dicey.

#22285 1 year ago
Quoted from Zartan:

Yes, it makes me a little nervous.

Use caution ... good luck brother !
Drive safe ...

#22286 1 year ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Twilight Zone is now up for sale. $10,800 (OBO) plus SK PST and GST. Prefer local pick up, will have photos by Monday.

Clock needs new gears. Good playing TZ. Has a few cliffy's, lit gumballs. Ready to be modded up.

TZ is sold pending pick up.

#22287 1 year ago

Here's my updated for sale list. I'm over-capacity to looking to move 1 or 2. Two (of mine) for 1 + cash trades considered.

Strikes & Spares - new power board and daylight LEDs $2800

Star Trek Pro - clean with support rails + dimmable LED Backbox $7750

BKSOR Pro - nice shape with Insider Connected + shaker $9k

Hobbit Smaug LE - HUO Mint with beast fixes $15k

GZ Prem - HUO first owner, very low plays, shaker $14500

Rick & Morty - HUO, may be able to include portal gun and Jerry Ramp mods (extra) $17500

The Big Lebowski - HUO first owner, lit apron, very low plays, custom soundtrack $22k

POTC LE - (priced to not sell) HUO first owner w/mods $30k

#22288 1 year ago

Such a c*ck tease always posting that pirates

#22289 1 year ago

Such a c*ck tease always posting that pirates

Ahoy!

#22290 1 year ago

Thank you!

Quoted from transprtr4u:Use caution ... good luck brother !
Drive safe ...

#22291 1 year ago

Toy Story 4 CE
$19k located in Richmond Hill, ON
Game needs to go, so if somebody has interest in this theme shoot me a PM.

#22292 1 year ago

Probably get it for $5000 which a great when you consider new playfield! Most f14’s I’ve owned or seen have been a bit beat up.

#22293 1 year ago

Upper Deck is sold.

Lot price for the rest dropped to 4k.

Individual prices below:

Aztec - Williams, 1976 - $1500
Big Hit - Gottlieb, 1977 - $2000
Gulfstream - Williams, 1972 - $1000

#22294 1 year ago

Nice hard to find Bally On Beam $1500

#22295 1 year ago

Anyone have a STNG they want to move on ?

#22296 1 year ago

Still looking for an Aerosmith Pro or Premium. Willing to ship across Canada. Thanks.

#22297 1 year ago

We have a TWD Premium, would trade for a TWD or MET or AS Pro + cash or if you got 2 of these machines we can add cash for you to take both…

The TWD Prem comes with the topper and shaker…

I prefer the gameplay on the Pro’s is the only reason we would like to trade.

#22298 1 year ago

The only way my Aero Pro is leaving is when Deadpool comes in.
My wife is away this week, make it fast...
It's funny how Aero does not come up overly often.

There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 446 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/446?hl=pinpickle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.