(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,635 posts
  • 702 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by transprtr4u
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,635 posts in this topic. You are on page 445 of 493.
#22201 1 year ago
Quoted from apexsl:

I am looking to sell my James Bond LE NIB at regular price and because someone will ask, I am selling as I bought the 60th and even though I am a JB fan I don't want 2 JB themed pins (and yes I know they are completely different games).
$12999 USD + tax
If you want to pay in CAD today the exchange rate would be 1.35. So in you live in Ontario $12999 x 1.13 = $ 14688.87 USD x 1.35 = $ 19830 CAD
Please no offers below this price.
If it does not sell I will open and play.
IC included in price
Cheers

May want to add location and if you'll ship.

#22202 1 year ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

May want to add location and if you'll ship.

13% sales tax. Ontario.

#22203 1 year ago
Quoted from generalgman:

13% sales tax. Ontario.

That was their example.... but nowhere does it say "located in..."

#22204 1 year ago

That was their example.... but nowhere does it say "located in..."

I am sorry I thought it says where I am in my profile as I see where everyone else is. I am in Ontario just east of Toronto. Yes I can ship buyer pays freight.

#22205 1 year ago
Quoted from apexsl:

I am sorry I thought it says where I am in my profile as I see where everyone else is. I am in Ontario just east of Toronto. Yes I can ship buyer pays freight.

Nope... yours doesn't show

#22206 1 year ago

So, what's to keep me from taking my native work buddy to the VFW and he brings back a pin? Or just sending him to pick it up...
He gets 'items' often for others.

#22207 1 year ago
Quoted from apexsl:

You need to go into your privacy setting and change who can see your location.

#22208 1 year ago
Quoted from apexsl:

I am looking to sell my James Bond LE NIB at regular price and because someone will ask, I am selling as I bought the 60th and even though I am a JB fan I don't want 2 JB themed pins (and yes I know they are completely different games).
$12999 USD + tax
If you want to pay in CAD today the exchange rate would be 1.35. So in you live in Ontario $12999 x 1.13 = $ 14688.87 USD x 1.35 = $ 19830 CAD
Please no offers below this price.
If it does not sell I will open and play.
IC included in price
Cheers

I think it's going to get harder to sell these new LE games for us here in Ontario. Out of the gate, we pay, we pay roughly $1400 CAD more than our friends in Alberta.

The new greedy Stern prices have changed things a lot. Bond was a great theme, and the LE wasn't a one-day sellout like most LEs are.

I wish you all the luck in the world selling your game, but I think people are starting to get cold feet at these prices.

#22209 1 year ago
Quoted from daytonspink:

It just sucks they gave him a game that not a lot of people will buy… half the population doesn’t know who the cop fighters are, it’s not like a GNR or ACDC

lol, not to continue this as a Foo Fighters thread, but...

"Over the course of their career, Foo Fighters have won 15 Grammy Awards, including Best Rock Album five times, making them among the most successful rock acts in Grammy history.[4] In 2021, the band was announced as recipients of the first-ever "Global Icon" award at the 2021 MTV Video Music Awards. They were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2021, their first year of eligibility."
"Foo Fighters boast 11 No. 1s among a record 29 top 10s on Mainstream Rock Airplay and 10 leaders among also a record 28 top 10s on Alternative Airplay. The band first topped Alternative Airplay with “Learn to Fly” in 1999 and first ruled Mainstream Rock Airplay with “Best of You” in 2005."

I'm pretty sure some people know who they are and like them lol. If they want to draw a younger audience into pinball, and they insist on putting music pins out, it helps to put out some "younger" bands (Dave Grohl is 54, but hey, gotta start somewhere Stern!). But what do I know, they could keep cranking out Geezer Teasers like Rush and GNR and people will keep eating them up.

#22210 1 year ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

"Over the course of their career, Foo Fighters have won 15 Grammy Awards, including Best Rock Album five times, making them among the most successful rock acts in Grammy history.[4] In 2021, the band was announced as recipients of the first-ever "Global Icon" award at the 2021 MTV Video Music Awards. They were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2021, their first year of eligibility."
"Foo Fighters boast 11 No. 1s among a record 29 top 10s on Mainstream Rock Airplay and 10 leaders among also a record 28 top 10s on Alternative Airplay. The band first topped Alternative Airplay with “Learn to Fly” in 1999 and first ruled Mainstream Rock Airplay with “Best of You” in 2005."
I'm pretty sure some people know who they are and like them lol. If they want to draw a younger audience into pinball, and they insist on putting music pins out, it helps to put out some "younger" bands (Dave Grohl is 54, but hey, gotta start somewhere Stern!). But what do I know, they could keep cranking out Geezer Teasers like Rush and GNR and people will keep eating them up.

Hey, who ya calling a Geezer...LOL

#22211 1 year ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I think their approach on this game so far seems rather cool.

Rob

#22212 1 year ago

Stern really needs to just make a general 'Monsters of Rock' and cash in on code packs with different music mixes.
Stern connected will now take tap

#22213 1 year ago

Medusa $5500 Nova Scotia all original please pm for Inquiries

#22214 1 year ago
Quoted from Power87:

Medusa $5500 Nova Scotia all original please pm for Inquiries

Thanks for putting this thread back in track. GLWS!

#22215 1 year ago

Post machines everyone sweet

#22216 1 year ago

Jurassic Park Premium, brand new build, under 100 plays.

$14,000.

#22217 1 year ago

Idk about that.
Foo fighters are very well known.
90s grunge kids who loved Nirvana et al immediately gravitated to FF when Grohl released the first album. Now those kids are in their mid 40s to early 50s and are nostalgic for their youth... like grown men who buy big expensive toys with silver balls.

Yep

Nirvana was late late high school and university for me. Love FF, not a super fan but they are easily a top 10-15 band for me. I can easily get this game if it plays well.

#22218 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Yep
Nirvana was late late high school and university for me. Love FF, not a super fan but they are a solid top 15 band for me . I can easily get this game if it plays well.

#22219 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Yep
Nirvana was late late high school and university for me. Love FF, not a super fan but they are easily a top 10-15 band for me. I can easily get this game if it plays well.

You should... then I'll drive over!
Lol

#22220 1 year ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

Stern really needs to just make a general 'Monsters of Rock' and cash in on code packs with different music mixes.
Stern connected will now take tap

If Beavis and Butthead is ever made it I bet it would be a killer soundtrack.

#22221 1 year ago

Phantom of The Opera for sale on FB in Hamilton, ON for $5000

Think I recall someone asking recently

#22222 1 year ago

Looking for a high speed 1&2 local to me.

Thank you.

#22223 1 year ago

Anyone have a Monster Bash LE for sale?

#22225 1 year ago

Thinking of getting a Foo Fighters Pro, but I'll need to make room for it. My GOTG Pro will likely be the one to go, since it gets the least play in my lineup. I got it in a trade about 3 years ago. It's one of the earlier builds that had issues with cab separation at the front left corner. Reinforcements have been added to prevent anymore separation. Mechanically, it plays great. It has a couple of mods in it, shaker, Cleland Firmware, 3D printed Orb and crystal, custom Milano over the bumpers + some other things.

Looking to get around $8k for it. Easy carry out, no stairs.

Added 12 months ago:

Sold!

#22226 1 year ago

Great price! If you were local I would be interested!!! GLWS!

Quoted from Geteos:

Thinking of getting a Foo Fighters Pro, but I'll need to make room for it. My GOTG Pro will likely be the one to go, since it gets the least play in my lineup. I got it in a trade about 3 years ago. It's one of the earlier builds that had issues with cab separation at the front left corner. Reinforcements have been added to prevent anymore separation. Mechanically, it plays great. It has a couple of mods in it, shaker, Cleland Firmware, 3D printed Orb and crystal, custom Milano over the bumpers + some other things.
Looking to get around $8k for it. Easy carry out, no stairs.

#22227 1 year ago

I have FOOFIGHTERS LE coming in so likely will need room but us guys can be creative with space.
Up for sale is Cactus Canyon Remake SE under 100 plays. Perfect game comes with:

Shaker motor
Mirrored back glass
Train tracks mod
End of station house mod
Jug of booze mod
Arriving soon for it is wizard mods
Cactus Canyon Remake Pinball Magnetic WizPanels

$14995 firm (will only trade for Ehoh) please dm me if interested.

#22228 1 year ago

Wondering if anyone can help with this.

Is it possible to buy a NIB game from a US distributor, and have it shipped to you in Canada?

I had two ideas in mind.

1) Buy from a US distro, and send it to my Shippsy address, and pick it up when they bring it over to their depot in Markham.

2) Have a friend of mine in Chicago buy the game for me, pay him back, and then have him just ship it door to door.

Would either of these ideas work?

I'm getting tired of the limited supply with us only having two Canadian distros, and I'd like to open up some extra options for myself when looking for games.

Thanks!

#22229 1 year ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Wondering if anyone can help with this.
Is it possible to buy a NIB game from a US distributor, and have it shipped to you in Canada?
I had two ideas in mind.
1) Buy from a US distro, and send it to my Shippsy address, and pick it up when they bring it over to their depot in Markham.
2) Have a friend of mine in Chicago buy the game for me, pay him back, and then have him just ship it door to door.
Would either of these ideas work?
I'm getting tired of the limited supply with us only having two Canadian distros, and I'd like to open up some extra options for myself when looking for games.
Thanks!

Both those options are completely viable.

#22230 1 year ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Both those options are completely viable.

Cheers, I was hoping someone would say that.

Getting tired of only having two distros to choose from, and if you don't buy every LE, you're not getting one that you want when it comes up.

I have friends in the US that were buying Foo Fighter LEs while the Twitch stream was going tonight.

#22231 1 year ago

Interest check in Dialed In LE. Bought NIB. Been rock solid, playfield is mint.

#22232 1 year ago

God I feel old. Twitch stream? Is that stopping and going, mid stream? Cause I've definitely got that one covered

#22233 1 year ago

You will usually end up paying a state sales tax in the US depending on where it is bought or shipped to and that is non refundable.

#22234 1 year ago

minty Batman Dark Knight. mirrorblades, topper, full cointaker led, alternate translite, bat signal mod, DK shooter rod.

$8000

#22236 1 year ago

Ok, so I found a Foo Fighters LE in the US, and they are able to send it door-to-door from their business to my home.

I am told I have to contact the border to create an account to clear customs? Does anyone know anything about this?

Also, if I have it sent to me, I will pay 13% tax to bring it in. But, if I have it sent to family in Winnipeg, I would only pay 5%.

That difference is probably around $1400, so would it make sense to ship it to my family out there, then just have a shipping company deliver from them to me. Anyone know the cost of shipping a pin from Winnipeg to Toronto? I figure it's nowhere near $1400!

#22237 1 year ago

#22238 1 year ago

Ok, so I found a Foo Fighters LE in the US, and they are able to send it door-to-door from their business to my home.
I am told I have to contact the border to create an account to clear customs? Does anyone know anything about this?
Also, if I have it sent to me, I will pay 13% tax to bring it in. But, if I have it sent to family in Winnipeg, I would only pay 5%.
That difference is probably around $1400, so would it make sense to ship it to my family out there, then just have a shipping company deliver from them to me. Anyone know the cost of shipping a pin from Winnipeg to Toronto? I figure it's nowhere near $1400!

Use clearit.ca

once you get the invoice, you upload it, pay fees ($100) pay HST to them, wait for pallet at home.

#22239 1 year ago

#22240 1 year ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

I seriously need to learn all this.
I’m doing this from now on.
Sick of Monopolized Private Club that is the Canadian market.
Please share/teach as you go, thanks.
Wish I had realized all this before I committed to a Premium.

That's exactly how I feel, and precisely why I've decided to look at an option in the US.

I love supporting Canadian businesses, but I hate that it's become a contest of who can flash the most money. From a business perspective, I totally get it. You have customers committing to buying each and every LE that gets released, so it's easy money for the distros, and less work then chasing customers to see if they want the latest game.

But as a customer, I feel a bit insulted that after years of buying games from some of these guys, someone can just step in, throw some money around, and they now have my spot on the "list".

It's all good. Now that I'm aware that I'm not limited to purchasing in Canada, I have more choices on who to give my money to.

#22241 1 year ago

Pretty sure having it sent to a province and bringing it into the one you reside in is still illegal tax-wise.

Much as taxes suck I'll bet you don't mind when you need the emergency room.....

#22242 1 year ago

That's exactly how I feel, and precisely why I've decided to look at an option in the US.
I love supporting Canadian businesses, but I hate that it's become a contest of who can flash the most money. From a business perspective, I totally get it. You have customers committing to buying each and every LE that gets released, so it's easy money for the distros, and less work then chasing customers to see if they want the latest game.
But as a customer, I feel a bit insulted that after years of buying games from some of these guys, someone can just step in, throw some money around, and they now have my spot on the "list".
It's all good. Now that I'm aware that I'm not limited to purchasing in Canada, I have more choices on who to give my money to.

Dude, the entire pinball industry, starting with STERN on down, is giant fucking money grab at this point. You can arbitrarily draw your line at the Cdn distros, but Stern's been driving this greed cycle as hard as they can for a loong time now. You got to pay (dearly) to play. As a 20+ year pinball collector the thought of buying anything NIB at this point turns my stomach. Rich fools toys is what they are, and LE's are just a money flash.

#22243 1 year ago

Yeah pricing is a joke with no real world connection, simply just pushing the limits. Unfortunately as we know it was largely caused by flippers and people buying from said flippers.

Really hoping after poor Ts sales jjp might reconsider for gf but I think we know better

#22244 1 year ago

There must be a forum that explains all of this in better detail, so as not to once again derail the purpose of this thread. Plus, it would be easier to navigate, rather than trying to find information here and there throughout this “pins for sale in Canada” thread.
My pinside search has come up with several.
Anyone know of one that is most current? Does another one need to be started?
We are all curious, I’m sure.
On a side note, does anyone have any pins for sale in Canada?
Anyone looking for a project Black Knight, Scorpion or Flash Gordon?

#22245 1 year ago

Lets get this thread back on track:

I just posted a lot of 4 games for $6000:

Aztec - Williams, 1976
Big Hit - Gottlieb, 1977
Gulfstream - Williams, 1972
Upper Deck - Williams, 1973
(Pitch and Bat with Running Man Unit)

These games have been in storage since the pandemic started. All were fully working when put in storage.

Sold as-is, where-is. Montreal.

#22246 1 year ago

Can we get WizardsCastle guy his very own thread to ask questions every time he thinks of one?

You want to know how much to ship a game from Winnipeg? GET A QUOTE
Want to know how to get a pin across the border? CALL THE BORDER
ETc, ETc

Yeah, i'm an asshole......deal with it

#22247 1 year ago
Quoted from Theganch:

There must be a forum that explains all of this in better detail, so as not to once again derail the purpose of this thread. Plus, it would be easier to navigate, rather than trying to find information here and there throughout this “pins for sale in Canada” thread.
My pinside search has come up with several.
Anyone know of one that is most current? Does another one need to be started?
We are all curious, I’m sure.
On a side note, does anyone have any pins for sale in Canada?

1. You spelled ‘thegooch’ wrong.

2. The irony of your 16th lifetime post is that you also did not post any games fs and furthered the derailing.

3. Fuck off.

#22248 1 year ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

1. You spelled ‘thegooch’ wrong.
2. The irony of your 16th lifetime post is that you also did not post any games fs and furthered the derailing.
3. Fuck off.

Hey now! This is the Canadian for sale thread. Be polite.

3. Please fuck off

and add a "Thank you" for good measure

#22249 1 year ago

I'm just laughing at those last few posts..! Not taking any side, just funny shit!

Now pingod to save the day..! Any new fs games Dan?

#22250 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:I'm just laughing at those last few posts..! Not taking any side, just funny shit!
Now pingod to save the day..! Any new fs games Dan?

Where are his games!!!?

There are 24,635 posts in this topic. You are on page 445 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/445?hl=canuck_pinhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.