(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,638 posts
  • 702 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by cait001
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 443 of 493.
#22101 1 year ago

yes NBA is sold , from kijiji ad . thanks

#22102 1 year ago
Quoted from luch:

yes NBA is sold , from kijiji ad . thanks

Sweet I sold my last one on kijiji ad

#22103 1 year ago

I was very tempted.
Ever since I chose Nascar over NBA I have always wondered if the grass was greener...

#22105 1 year ago

Not a lot of east coasters in this thread, but as soon as the CACTUS CANYON LE (remake) is allowed to ship into Canada, I will be placing my ALIEN (LV) for sale. I live in Montreal and for now, no shipping, just pick-up.

#22106 1 year ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

the CACTUS CANYON LE (remake) is allowed to ship into Canada, I will be placing my ALIEN (LV) for sale

By then there will be a Alien LV remake...
I kid ...kind of ... Last rumour was late 2023 for a Canadian delivery...

#22107 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

By then there will be a Alien LV remake...
I kid ...kind of ... Last rumour was late 2023 for a Canadian delivery...

my money is on 2024.

#22108 1 year ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Not a lot of east coasters in this thread, but as soon as the CACTUS CANYON LE (remake) is allowed to ship into Canada, I will be placing my ALIEN (LV) for sale. I live in Montreal and for now, no shipping, just pick-up.

Awesome guy to deal with here

#22109 1 year ago

Updated pics, art blades now installed. Still available for trade.

#22111 1 year ago
Quoted from mymalibu:

Still on the lookout for, the following in no particular order of preference, T2, Diner, Bride of Pinbot, NBA fastbreak, Xenon, Data East Star trek, Embryon, Roller games, Devils Dare, Taxi, Medusa. May look at others as well. Prefer a local sale but would be willing to drive to either BC or Sask for the right pin. Cheers.

#22112 1 year ago

HUO Alien LV for trade.

Looking for the following:

EHOH
Big Lebowski
Rush LE
Bond LE

#22113 1 year ago

Price reduced on Halloween: $10k firm for pinsiders.
Open to trades, check my wishlist.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1645008660

#22114 1 year ago

Great game and price. Wish you were in Ontario.

#22115 1 year ago

Just never any love for the 'One way ticket to midnight.'
Oh well, I'll just keep enjoying it.

#22116 1 year ago
Quoted from Hershy:

Great game and price. Wish you were in Ontario.

just ship it Meegis logistics ! best in Ontario , he comes highly recommended by Meegis himself !

#22117 1 year ago
Quoted from luch:

just ship it Meegis logistics ! best in Ontario , he comes highly recommended by Meegis himself !

I second that! I myself have dealt with the great Meegis

#22118 1 year ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

I second that! I myself have dealt with the great Meegis

You guys make him sound like Oz the Great and Powerful!

#22119 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

You guys make him sound like Oz the Great and Powerful!

One key difference.

I'm real

#22121 1 year ago
Quoted from Meegis:

One key difference.
I'm real

lol, #TooMuchCherryCoke

Edited: meant mango Pepsi!

#22122 1 year ago

Anyone have a Tee'd Off they want to sell?

#22123 1 year ago

Halloween is now sold.

#22124 1 year ago

Anybody selling Attack from Mars or Fish Tales?

#22126 1 year ago

Still looking for an Aerosmith. I am located in Ontario. Willing to ship. Thanks.

#22127 1 year ago

looking for a Apollo 13 pm me let me know what u have

#22128 1 year ago

Aerosmith is a rare bird. Almost never come up. Only one I know of was brought in from the US.

#22129 1 year ago

Had one, shipped it +$ to Ontario for St Th. Fun game.

#22130 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Aerosmith is a rare bird. Almost never come up. Only one I know of was brought in from the US.

I used to have an le, long since gone.
I do know of a pro, but not sure he's looking to sell.

#22131 1 year ago

Looking for a TFTC: restored or CQ, thanks.

#22132 1 year ago

How does it work if I do a machine for machine trade with someone from the states? If I go over the boarder to him would I have to pay tax or duty on my way back with the machine? Would it be for the full price if the machine? I would be getting a stranger things? How much would it be I had to pay?

#22133 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

How does it work if I do a machine for machine trade with someone from the states? If I go over the boarder to him would I have to pay tax or duty on my way back with the machine? Would it be for the full price if the machine? I would be getting a stranger things? How much would it be I had to pay?

Trades don’t really work across the border as they view you as an exporter. Better yet he “buys” your game via PayPal so you can drive it across to deliver it. Once there you refund the PayPal and he writes you a bill of sale for the game you’re picking up. You will have to pay import taxes based on real value…

#22134 1 year ago

the value of the machine you are bring back over into canada x your Sask tax rate, trade means nothing ,

#22135 1 year ago

Forgot to add…..
I’ve gone stateside a dozen times over the last decade bringing games down and always bringing games back. Last trip to Portland on Friday us customs told me the days of the “run and gun” lone wolf game sales to the states are over. I could show up at anytime as long as I had a us manifest form filled out declaring items value,us buyer of record and evidence that item had been paid in full prior to my hitting border(PayPal). I’d pay $13.83 processing fee and could go on my merry way. What they told me on Friday was its going to computerized forms,must use a broker and must schedule a time when arriving at us border. They told me to enjoy my last trip under the old rules….
I did! Lol

#22136 1 year ago

Alternatively he could bring game to border and you meet him and show that you paid him x for game (PayPal goods and services) and than pay import taxes. You drive to your place he loads up your game, refunds PayPal and returns to us. Problem is a lot of yanks don’t have passports…..

#22137 1 year ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

Forgot to add…..
I’ve gone stateside a dozen times over the last decade bringing games down and always bringing games back. Last trip to Portland on Friday us customs told me the days of the “run and gun” lone wolf game sales to the states are over. I could show up at anytime as long as I had a us manifest form filled out declaring items value,us buyer of record and evidence that item had been paid in full prior to my hitting border(PayPal). I’d pay $13.83 processing fee and could go on my merry way. What they told me on Friday was its going to computerized forms,must use a broker and must schedule a time when arriving at us border. They told me to enjoy my last trip under the old rules….
I did! Lol

This won't be fun for people to argue, but there is a lot of flaws in what was said.

Basically, you will need to prove you have a bill of sale and are exporting the game to the us. You don't need a broker if you are carrying it yourself and declare it properly.

As for a trade, it becomes very muddy. You can happily just sell one game to buyer, and then in turn buy a game from them with the cash they are handing you.

Imagine you sold someone something, delivered and then went to the mall and bought some other stuff. You aren't trading a machine for it, you are using the money's earned to purchase another item.

It will be a little sticky though if you get the wrong guard on the wrong day.

#22138 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Coles notes:

You are exporting the game if you bring to USA.

You are importing the game if you bring one back to Canada.

That's all.

Taxes both ways sadly.

We get the shaft.

#22139 1 year ago
Quoted from Meegis:

This won't be fun for people to argue, but there is a lot of flaws in what was said.
Basically, you will need to prove you have a bill of sale and are exporting the game to the us. You don't need a broker if you are carrying it yourself and declare it properly.
As for a trade, it becomes very muddy. You can happily just sell one game to buyer, and then in turn buy a game from them with the cash they are handing you.
Imagine you sold someone something, delivered and then went to the mall and bought some other stuff. You aren't trading a machine for it, you are using the money's earned to purchase another item.
It will be a little sticky though if you get the wrong guard on the wrong day.

Ahem I was explicitly told by us customs on Friday they are making it mandatory to use a broker very shortly! Have you been to the border lately?

#22140 1 year ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

Ahem I was explicitly told by us customs on Friday they are making it mandatory to use a broker very shortly! Have you been to the border lately?

When you fill out the paperwork, you are your own broker tho.

Yes, bringing a good into the USA from canada for the point of selling it has always_ technically been a commercial operation. I think you've been lucky if you have not had an issue here.

There is no change to bringing any item back in from USA.. just pay your tax on the assessed value.

I'm not sure what the issue is?

#22141 1 year ago
Quoted from koji:

When you fill out the paperwork, you are your own broker tho.
Yes, bringing a good into the USA from canada for the point of selling it has always_ technically been a commercial operation. I think you've been lucky if you have not had an issue here.
There is no change to bringing any item back in from USA.. just pay your tax on the assessed value.
I'm not sure what the issue is?

I’ve done the self broker thing a dozen times ffs! They’re not going to allow it going forward! I spent a 1/2hr at us customs clarifying this…..

#22142 1 year ago

Sorry, momma says Aerosmith is staying here for now.

#22143 1 year ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

I’ve done the self broker thing a dozen times ffs! They’re not going to allow it going forward! I spent a 1/2hr at us customs clarifying this…..

Sorry for the confusion. I was speaking with regard to bringing back.

For taking into usa this has always been commercial. Didn't mean to confuse that... But nothing is new there technically... You've been skirting the rules I guess.

#22144 1 year ago

So what happens if i convince him to come across the boarder and we do the trade on Canada side? Does he need to pay taxes on the way to Canada and back to USA as well? Basically the same thing either way?

#22145 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

So what happens if i convince him to come across the boarder and we do the trade on Canada side? Does he need to pay taxes on the way to Canada and back to USA as well? Basically the same thing either way?

No. He won't have to pay taxes bringing it back. Made in USA. Ideally meet him at the border on our side.

Glwtt

#22146 1 year ago

Yea because they are going back too the US where it was made coming here NO

#22147 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

He would need to show that item was paid in full prior to border and that he’s delivering to Canada. If going that road I would be at Canada customs at same crossing and let them know what’s happening and what his plate number is…..They don’t do trades!

#22148 1 year ago

Yes, No... Clear as mud.

I buy new from the US (now) and pay accordingly. I try to buy used this side of the border, now. Never say never but it has often been a pain.

#22149 1 year ago

Anybody have any shippsy codes?

#22150 1 year ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Looking for a TFTC: restored or CQ, thanks.

Not sure how far you're extending your search, but there is one in the Montreal area

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-jouets-jeux/ville-de-montreal/tales-from-the-crypt-pinball/1649066468

There are 24,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 443 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/443?hl=theshaft and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.