(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,741 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Chambahz
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,741 posts in this topic. You are on page 442 of 495.
#22051 1 year ago
Quoted from luch:

Stern NBA $8500 CAN , will pallet and pack no charge , buyer to arrange shipping , interesting story behind this game , 2009 Canadian Pinball Championship winners prize awarded by Gary Stern himself https://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/stern-nba.12733/

Also adds more value because it has Gary's DNA on it..!

#22052 1 year ago

Someone was looking for a Rush

This one still sitting for a few weeks... may be flex on price (not mine)

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/barrie/rush-pro-pinball-machine/1646156727?cid=73e35719-592b-4960-83c4-5021b44cf62c

#22053 1 year ago

Looking to trade my not so common NBA FASTBREAK (NBAFB) game for another DMD game. If you're interested, please PM me to discuss further

#22054 1 year ago
Quoted from jurulz:

Looking to trade my not so common NBA FASTBREAK (NBAFB) game for another DMD game. If you're interested, please PM me to discuss further

That's just mean !

#22055 1 year ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Hello, Looking to join the Battle! Preference is for a home use model with a minimal amount of mods. Let me know if you have one to sell and ship. Cheers.”
2023-02-08
Edmonton, AB
Wanted
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 57 times

#22056 1 year ago

Wish you were closer I have a game on your wishlist

Quoted from jurulz:

#22057 1 year ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Hmmm i need to update my wishlist, but what is the game?

#22058 1 year ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Be a mench and deliver it

#22059 1 year ago

Stern NBA $6900 CAN , willing to ship , buyer to arrange, interesting story behind this game , 2009 Canadian Pinball Championship winners prize awarded by Gary Stern himself https://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/stern-nba.12733/

#22060 1 year ago
Quoted from luch:

Stern NBA $7500 CAN , willing to ship , buyer to arrange, interesting story behind this game , 2009 Canadian Pinball Championship winners prize awarded by Gary Stern himself https://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/stern-nba.12733/

Sweet

#22061 1 year ago

Looking for a Space shuttle, volcano or Fire! Anybody looking to let one of these go? Thanks

#22062 1 year ago

Looking for Apollo 13 if anyone is looking too sell pm me

#22063 1 year ago

WCS… I just took it out of the competitive area so if the right machine came along locally I would consider a trade. I don’t line my machine to go far like to keep them local if possible.

Quoted from jurulz:

Hmmm i need to update my wishlist, but what is the game?

#22064 1 year ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

WCS… I just took it out of the competitive area so if the right machine came along locally I would consider a trade. I don’t line my machine to go far like to keep them local if possible.

I totally understand that! But i already have a WCS94

fastbreak is an amazing league game

#22066 1 year ago

For sure I have access to two of them for YEGPIN but would be nice to have one in the facility one day… Good luck with sale!!!

Quoted from jurulz:

I totally understand that! But i already have a WCS94
fastbreak is an amazing league game

#22068 1 year ago

Anybody have a radical for sale?

#22070 1 year ago

I don’t blame you I haven’t tried the new code yet it is one of those games that actually shoots well but the code is blah… Hope it gets better…

#22071 1 year ago

What's a Rush LE going for these days?

Distros sold out?

#22072 1 year ago

17000-18000

#22073 1 year ago

What does a kiss pro lightly modded go for these days and is there much demand for it. Thanks

#22074 1 year ago

Not too many of them up for sale normally I bet they go for as much as a new pro goes for now at 10k that seems to be the standard for all Pros now they just keep going up and up…

Quoted from Eagles77:

What does a kiss pro lightly modded go for these days and is there much demand for it. Thanks

#22075 1 year ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Not too many of them up for sale normally I bet they go for as much as a new pro goes for now at 10k that seems to be the standard for all Pros now they just keep going up and up…

Agree sort of.

The game will have high demand amongst the very small group of buyers.

Does that mean it will command huge money, I can't really say yes or no. It really comes down to finding the person who wants it.

Obviously, this can be said about any game.... But I find the fans of kiss pinball are not as abundant as other themes out there.

Take that as you will.

#22076 1 year ago
Quoted from Eagles77:

It really varies. I was offered 14k for mine last summer and 18k in the fall. Then you see one sit at 11k on Kijiji currently. I guess timing is everything. The one thing to note about Kiss Pro is almost all of them have decal wrinkling from the factory and there are only a few out there that don’t.

#22077 1 year ago

If I had a Kiss Pro and someone offered me 18k for it, it would have been sold lol…

Quoted from HoneyBadger:

It really varies. I was offered 14k for mine last summer and 18k in the fall. Then you see one sit at 11k on Kijiji currently. I guess timing is everything. The one thing to note about Kiss Pro is almost all of them have decal wrinkling from the factory and there are only a few out there that don’t.

#22078 1 year ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

What's a Rush LE going for these days?
Distros sold out?

Long ago sold in Canada, last year this time.

I know 2 people that brought in from the US though.

#22079 1 year ago
Quoted from Eagles77:

When you pick it up and want to remove some of the shitty songs, PM me and I can customize the music for you. Very hard game to find. Pro under $10k is a good deal.

#22080 1 year ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

Forgot to put price. 10k for a fellow pinsider or any trades with cash my way. Looking to free up some $.
Thanks.

Price drop $9500

#22081 1 year ago

Is that that "high on life" price? lol.

#22082 1 year ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

The one thing to note about Kiss Pro is almost all of them have decal wrinkling from the factory and there are only a few out there that don’t.

The pinside rumor was that the cab decals came without adhesive so Stern had to put adhesive on the cabinets to make the decals stick. Whatever the deal, games around that era routinely had decal issues. I knew someone with a premium with bubbles and wrinkles in the decals. I had a pro and I think the decals were mostly good. I don't remember any issues with it. The code was terrible on this game for such a long time.

Rob

#22084 1 year ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Is that that "high on life" price? lol.

Less then NIB prices for new LE's coming out now.
Alberta LE price on Bond was 19,800.00
So I would say trending down on that title.
Same with Bond LE.

#22085 1 year ago
Quoted from pingod:

Alberta LE price on Bond was 19,800.00
So I would say trending down on that title.
Same with Bond LE.

Seems crazy Rob Gs 13k Turtles LE hasn't sold yet

#22086 1 year ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Seems crazy Rob Gs 13k Turtles LE hasn't sold yet

Thats because it's Turtles

#22087 1 year ago
Quoted from pingod:

Thats because it's Turtles

And there's lots of Turtles machines in the area already so guys that might otherwise be interested in it already have (or had) one.

#22088 1 year ago
Quoted from shaub:

And there's lots of Turtles machines in the area already so guys that might otherwise be interested in it already have (or had) one.

Did you finally sells yours?

Rob

#22089 1 year ago
Quoted from Smack:

Fellow Canadians I could use some advice around how to clear backglass at customs that is being sent to me as a gift. I am using a service that will bring packages from the US to Canada but I have to be my own broker to clear the items at customs. Typically this has been commercial sales so I have a very detailed invoice, however for this it is a private donation with me just covering the cost of shipping.
How can I draft up an invoice to cover this? I am assuming I would need the shippers info (name, address, phone num), a date, itemized list which in this case is 1 backglass, and a value associated with it which is $0. Is there anything else I am missing? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Mark it as warranty replacement.

#22090 1 year ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

TBatti great interview on am770 in Calgary!

Thank you. Was nervous for sure, lol.

#22091 1 year ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Rob

Yes, his sold to the local guy opening a kid's skatepark

#22092 1 year ago

Would anyone here be interested in trading a Willy Wonka SE?

Looking for these machines mostly
- Ghostbusters
- Deadpool
- Godzilla
- Black knight SOR
But I would consider other trades for the right machine.

#22094 1 year ago

<blockquote

That’s a solid deal, won’t last long!

#22095 1 year ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Rob

Yeah, it was definitely time. I put up around 5000 plays on it I think, lots of restarts but still. I've more than seen everything the game has to offer and can't help but think about all of the ways it could have been a great game.

#22096 1 year ago

Jurassic Park Premium, new build, with under 100 plays.

$14,000

#22097 1 year ago

So is charging extra for things that actually came with the game a thing now?

When will we see extra charges for the legs? Coin box? Pinballs?

#22098 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

So is charging extra for things that actually came with the game a thing now?
When will we see extra charges for the legs? Coin box? Pinballs?

My JP premium didn't come with Insider Connected but my build wasn't new. I'm assuming he added this to his machine otherwise he wouldn't have listed it separately.

#22099 1 year ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

My JP premium didn't come with Insider Connected but my build wasn't new. I'm assuming he added this to his machine otherwise he wouldn't have listed it separately.

If his JP is really a "new build" then it came with it.

It's the same as if I would sell my JPLE without the shaker, even though it actually came with it.

There are 24,741 posts in this topic. You are on page 442 of 495.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/442?hl=pinpickle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.