(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 440 of 497.
#21951 1 year ago

Anyone have a DP or Walking dead for sale/trade AB/Sask area?

Cheers

Wayne

#21952 1 year ago

Have a Rush Pro pinball machine available for sale or trade. Game includes shaker, titan rubbers, upgraded speakers, plastic protectors, Ninja Camp scoop mod, plus a new Cliffy set as a back up. Also includes Pinmonk Color insert bracket and Owl eye insert bracket.

Would prefer a trade for one of the following games, preferably pro model(+/- cash): TMNT, Mando, Beatles Gold, Star Wars, Game of Thrones.

Any questions, just ask. $9500

Pics on Kijiji: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1648291763

#21953 1 year ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

My F14 is still for sale

F14 is now sold

#21954 1 year ago

I have a handful of overpriced games that I could be talked out of. I know these are closer to covid pricing than where the market is at now, so no need to comment

Strikes & Spares $2800
Star Trek Pro 7750
BKSOR Pro 9400
GOTG new out of box 12k
GZ Prem 15500
Rick & Morty 17500
The Big Lebowski 22k
POTC LE 30k

All the sterns have shakers and insider connected (other than ST obviously). Extras with most. Most are extremely low plays (under 500) with the exception of Star Trek and BK. Local pickup only in the Okanagan in BC.

#21955 1 year ago
Quoted from JordanB:

I have a handful of overpriced games that I could be talked out of. I know these are closer to covid pricing than where the market is at now, so no need to comment
Strikes & Spares $2800
Star Trek Pro 7750
BKSOR Pro 9400
GOTG new out of box 12k
GZ Prem 15500
Rick & Morty 17500
The Big Lebowski 22k
POTC LE 30k
All the sterns have shakers and insider connected (other than ST obviously). Extras with most. Most are extremely low plays (under 500) with the exception of Star Trek and BK. Local pickup only in the Okanagan in BC.

I could give you $50k for the lot. Times are 'tuff - don't expect a better offer. Pick up tomorrow. Cash in a suitcase. No hassle...

#21956 1 year ago
Quoted from Fytr:

I could give you $50k for the lot. Times are 'tuff - don't expect a better offer. Pick up tomorrow. Cash in a suitcase. No hassle...

Only if I can deliver them to you, and the cash is in unmarked $2 bills!

#21957 1 year ago
Quoted from JordanB:

Strikes & Spares $2800
Star Trek Pro 7750
BKSOR Pro 9400
GOTG new out of box 12k
GZ Prem 15500
Rick & Morty 17500
The Big Lebowski 22k
POTC LE 30k

Not sure if this post is a joke or not.

You clearly state your pricing is bonk, but not sure if you're willing to sell at fair prices or not.

If someone makes an offer are you going to shoot them down immediately or are you legit selling these games?

I'm not trying to be a dick about it, genuinely interested to know as it's a solid list of games that can sell pretty easily for the most part.

#21958 1 year ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Not sure if this post is a joke or not.
You clearly state your pricing is bonk, but not sure if you're willing to sell at fair prices or not.
If someone makes an offer are you going to shoot them down immediately or are you legit selling these games?
I'm not trying to be a dick about it, genuinely interested to know as it's a solid list of games that can sell pretty easily for the most part.

Yeah, I'm not selling my games per se, but will part with any of these if someone is keen to grab one. Hopefully it's clear that this isn't a "I need to sell my pinball collection" post, but rather "hey, if someone's looking for a game and hasn't been able to find it..." post.

I don't think the prices are overly offensive (other than POTC, but hey, who wouldn't sell their POTC for $30k?) and mostly are replacement value with taxes. I get we're now in a market where a seller shouldn't really expect to recover their taxes on a used game, but I definitely don't care if none of these sell.

#21959 1 year ago

People can ask what ever they want doesn’t mean they will get that even close too it ether pinball has gone down just like the houses has also same thing

#21960 1 year ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

People can ask what ever they want doesn’t mean they will get that even close too it ether pinball has gone down just like the houses has also same thing

A lot of sticky Covid pricing still which I think is partly responsible for many older pins especially sitting on the market for weeks and months.

#21961 1 year ago

It's an interesting dilemma, I always like to know what it would take for people to part with their not-necessarily-for-sale games. I think often, there are people who would consider it a fair value, when the seller would not think to post it due to ridicule or not wanting to be the person visibly driving up value etc., which is where the disclaimer comes in. Meanwhile those that just randomly DM about games on the owner lists are getting what they want ?

#21962 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

A lot of sticky Covid pricing still which I think is partly responsible for many older pins especially sitting on the market for weeks and months.

I have seen people are trying too ask for more but they are sitting on the market for months now and before was only a week just like the houses are doing the same thing

#21963 1 year ago

Well just to add to the fun, looking for the following in no particular order of preference, T2, Diner, Bride of Pinbot, NBA fastbreak, Xenon, Data East Star trek, Embryon, Roller games, Devils Dare, Taxi, Medusa. May look at others as well. Prefer a local sale but would be willing to drive to either BC or Sask for the right pin. Cheers.

#21964 1 year ago
Quoted from JordanB:

Only if I can deliver them to you, and the cash is in unmarked $2 bills!

I think I can make that happen...

#21965 1 year ago
Quoted from JordanB:

Yeah, I'm not selling my games per se, but will part with any of these if someone is keen to grab one. Hopefully it's clear that this isn't a "I need to sell my pinball collection" post, but rather "hey, if someone's looking for a game and hasn't been able to find it..." post.
I don't think the prices are overly offensive (other than POTC, but hey, who wouldn't sell their POTC for $30k?) and mostly are replacement value with taxes. I get we're now in a market where a seller shouldn't really expect to recover their taxes on a used game, but I definitely don't care if none of these sell.

Totally fair answer, and your prices are exactly as you said, high, but not stupid.

I was just curious how you'd handle (what may seem to a prospective buyer) a reasonable offer

Good luck to anyone looking at your titles. I'll stick to the sidelines for now

#21966 1 year ago

Star Wars Pro with a few mods for sale/trade. Looking to make a little bit of money off it if it's traded. My wanted list is as follows:

- Family Guy or Shrek
- Star Trek (Pro)
- Spiderman (2007)
- Rob Zombie Spookshow
- Xmen
- Batman Dark Knight
- Transformers
- Wheel of Fortune
- Elvis
- Space Jam

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I'm looking to change things up, so I'm looking to trade my Star Wars Pro. STAR WARS PRO FEATURES: + Very nice condition + Art blades + Lockdown bar "Do or do not" button plate + ...”
2023-01-26
Milton, ON
Trade
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 86 times

#21967 1 year ago

I want that GZ premium. **Looks around for something to sell**

#21968 1 year ago

I'm 100% open to good-spirited ridicule. Most people in this thread are respectful and hey, it's a free market, so if they don't sell, it's because I priced them too high. Which, obviously, I'm okay with.

#21969 1 year ago
Quoted from JordanB:

I'm 100% open to good-spirited ridicule. Most people in this thread are respectful and hey, it's a free market, so if they don't sell, it's because I priced them too high. Which, obviously, I'm okay with.

I will trade you my advice and a short consultation on a topic of your choosing.

Trust me, you're getting the better side of the deal.

#21970 1 year ago

Updated ad to include other games I’m looking for.

#21971 1 year ago

Rush is gone.

Quoted from blowback1976:

Have a Rush Pro pinball machine available for sale or trade. Game includes shaker, titan rubbers, upgraded speakers, plastic protectors, Ninja Camp scoop mod, plus a new Cliffy set as a back up. Also includes Pinmonk Color insert bracket and Owl eye insert bracket.
Would prefer a trade for one of the following games, preferably pro model(+/- cash): TMNT, Mando, Beatles Gold, Star Wars, Game of Thrones.
Any questions, just ask. $9500
Pics on Kijiji: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1648291763

#21973 1 year ago

I'm glad someone grabbed Rush, I was jonesing bad here!

#21974 1 year ago

Still no Rush on the production schedule for 2023 so if you want one..

#21975 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a mint Legends of Valhalla Deluxe? Looking to trade/sell.

Fire me off a message, thanks!

#21976 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Still no Rush on the production schedule for 2023 so if you want one..

So, Stern is in no rush to build more Rush.

#21977 1 year ago
Quoted from mymalibu:

Well just to add to the fun, looking for the following in no particular order of preference, T2, Diner, Bride of Pinbot, NBA fastbreak, Xenon, Data East Star trek, Embryon, Roller games, Devils Dare, Taxi, Medusa. May look at others as well. Prefer a local sale but would be willing to drive to either BC or Sask for the right pin. Cheers.

I have a Rollergames for sale at $4500 and can ship

arcade mile x arcade dot com

#21978 1 year ago

I have a Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure, Theatre of Magic and a 2007 Stern Spider-Man up for trade. I’m looking for the Following,
POTC LE
Godzilla LE preferably but will entertain Prem.
Elvira HOH LE preferably “. “. “.
Cactus Canyon
Cirqus Voltaire
Attack from Mars
I’m well rehearsed in shipping so that’s not an issue, let me know what you got for trade bait.

#21979 1 year ago

Added Shadow to the list of trades I'd consider for my IM Pro. See the details on pinrev.

https://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/huo-iron-maiden-pro.12693

Cheers everyone.

#21980 1 year ago

Game of Thrones premium on kijiji in BC. Pictures aren’t the best.

#21981 1 year ago

Looking to trade my JM. Primarily interested in System 11 and WPC games, though might be interested in combinations of older Bally, Williams, and Gottlieb titles.
PM me for details & pics!

#21982 1 year ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

Anyone interested in a mint Legends of Valhalla Deluxe? Looking to trade/sell.
Fire me off a message, thanks!

Forgot to put price. 10k for a fellow pinsider or any trades with cash my way. Looking to free up some $.

Thanks.

#21983 1 year ago

Alien LV for trade.

Low plays. One owner.

Not actively looking to trade, but open to Stern LE games.

PM if interested.

#21984 1 year ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Alien LV for trade.
Low plays. One owner.
Not actively looking to trade, but open to Stern LE games.
PM if interested.

wtf?

#21985 1 year ago

I have only played the Heighway version of Alien it was very true to the franchise.
At the VFW open house.

#21986 1 year ago

Not technically in Canada, but only about 5 min from St. Catharines (depending on bridge traffic)
Just posted a batman 66 (catwomen), Mando prem, TWD pro up for anyone in the greater Toronto area.

Cheers,

Davey

#21987 1 year ago

Not my ad, but there is a Mousin Around and a WWF posted in the past couple days on Kijiji in Calgary.

#21988 1 year ago

Can't say I understand the comment?

Edited: probably because it's for trade only, this being a FS thread..

#21989 1 year ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:Alien LV for trade.
Not actively looking to trade, but open to Stern LE games

Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Can't say I understand the comment?

#21990 1 year ago

Got a turtles premium for sale pretty much brand new

#21991 1 year ago
Quoted from Cosplay:

Location?
Price?

Those may help in selling

#21992 1 year ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

Location?
Price?

For sure! Add some pics and clarify what pretty much brand new means if you can as well. It won't hurt your sale chances I would think!

#21993 1 year ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

Location?
Price?

I like to make up prices and location to see how close I am.

I'll guess 12,000 and Peekaboo Corner, New Brunswick

#21994 1 year ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

I had to look that one up on Google maps lol

#21995 1 year ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Gotta play the odds... central Saskatchewan... $11,499

#21996 1 year ago

This guy gets it.

Weird, tried Quoting DirkDiggler, I guess you can't quote - quotes

#21997 1 year ago

Star Wars Pro is sold. Now I am pinless with money to burn. I am looking for:

- Family Guy or Shrek
- Star Trek (Pro)
- Rob Zombie Spookshow
- Xmen
- Batman Dark Knight
- Transformers
- Wheel of Fortune
- Elvis
- Space Jam

Must be local.

#21998 1 year ago
Quoted from Cosplay:

I am in….
$12,800 Ontario

#21999 1 year ago

chaz009 I'm only a few hours away down the 401 with a mint Batman Dark Knight. W/topper, mirror blades, alternate translite, full LED $8k

#22000 1 year ago

Maybe Ed is done with my old Elvis by now.
Maybe....

There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 440 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/440?hl=theshaft and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.