(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,841 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 497.
#2151 9 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Thanks out to Smoke Dog. In Saskatoon tonight and tomorrow for my daughter's surgery (nothing major) and thought I'd check out Sports on Tap which I'd heard lots about. blockquote>

I was there on Thursday as well...but from 4-7. Too bad, it looks like we just missed each other. Was passing through and specifically came in to play to Smoke's pins as well.

I was especially interested in playing AC/DC as it's a game I almost bought a couple of times....love the theme! Turns out I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would...too fast and ruthless for me. Then again, if a guy owned it, I'm sure their opionion would change. I actually really enjoyed Metallica. Would have played it more but the machine started gobbling my loonies without giving any credits...note to Smoke. I was able to get my first few back but gave up shortly after that but I definately would have played it more.

Anyway, was nice to see such a great bunch of games in one location. Keep it up Smoke!

#2152 9 years ago

I have a guy in NFLD looking for a musical pin for his office. $4k - $5k range for a used AC/DC or Metalica. Or he might be interested in a cheaper old Bally Kiss pin. If you want to sell one, let me know & I will pass along his info.

#2153 9 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

note to Smoke. I was able to get my first few back but gave up shortly after that but I definately would have played it more.

Anyway, was nice to see such a great bunch of games in one location. Keep it up Smoke!

Thanks man! The hardest thing I have found with pins on location ... the stupid coin mechs. Most trouble calls because of them.

#2154 9 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

1. good shipping rates, my NGG shipped from Toronto, I think around 200.
2. Guys, no one is looking to sell a Taxi? Still looking...heard there is one in Red Deer, but I bet it's way over priced...

Taxi was gone when I was there a couple weeks back. Don't think I will ever go back - agreed on a price on one of his machines, he then turns around and tells me afterwards that price was only good if I bought another machine, the price was a fair bit higher on it's own which made it not worthwhile.

Plus I learned he likes to quote prices and then adds GST afterwards - just be upfront with it.

#2155 9 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

I have a guy in NFLD looking for a musical pin for his office. $4k - $5k range for a used AC/DC or Metalica. Or he might be interested in a cheaper old Bally Kiss pin. If you want to sell one, let me know & I will pass along his info.

Free Bump: Don't tell me he's ruled out... Nugent ?

#2156 8 years ago

The DMD in my Dirty Harry is failing, does anyone have a spare lying around that they are interested in selling?

#2157 8 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

The DMD in my Dirty Harry is failing, does anyone have a spare lying around that they are interested in selling?

Is that one of the big boys? Those are pricey.

#2158 8 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Is that one of the big boys? Those are pricey.

No, it's a standard-sized dmd, 128 x 32.

#2159 8 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

No, it's a standard-sized dmd, 128 x 32.

Thoses ones are 159 US at BAA I think that's where I seen them

#2160 8 years ago

200 at Marco USD, plus shipping etc. I have a couple kicking around from colordmd swaps, what is fair price plus shipping for both of us? Any input from the community on this? Never sold one yet. I'm in Edmonton and it'll be packed in box/foam color one came in. Willing to make space and save you some $, will hook it back up and test first too to make sure.

#2161 8 years ago

Like to say it would be nice to have Dirty Harry in color some day, probably not enough demand though. Love mine, very underrated. Good theme and call outs, plus some super tough shots.

#2162 8 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I just sent you a PM - I have one that I might be willing to part with since I replaced it with a Color DMD.

#2163 8 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

The DMD in my Dirty Harry is failing, does anyone have a spare lying around that they are interested in selling?</blockquCRAPPY LUCK BUD SORRY TO HEAR

#2164 8 years ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

Thoses ones are 159 US at BAA I think that's where I seen them

So, $350 after shipping, exchange, customs, blah, blah, blah

#2165 8 years ago

Unless BAA has changed their shipping policies, I have always had them ship items to me via USPS.

The advantage with USPS is:
1) good shipping rates
2) no horrendous "brokerage" fees ala UPS
3) 50/50 roll of the dice on customs fees. You will still be charged the tax in your province, but customs fees on top of that are a bit of a lottery. Sometimes they charge, sometimes they don't.

That's my experience anyways...

#2166 8 years ago
Quoted from Triumvirat73:

Unless BAA has changed their shipping policies, I have always had them ship items to me via USPS.
The advantage with USPS is:
1) good shipping rates
2) no horrendous "brokerage" fees ala UPS
3) 50/50 roll of the dice on customs fees. You will still be charged the tax in your province, but customs fees on top of that are a bit of a lottery. Sometimes they charge, sometimes they don't.
That's my experience anyways...

Yes same here ,I have had good luck but as you said 50/50 on the customs fees

#2167 8 years ago

Ok, would like to sell one out of these three games. STTNG - $5000, WOZLE Emerald City - $7500 or TRS - $4500. PM for more pictures. Can pallet and wrap for shipping. Thanks!

20150429_223848[1].jpg20150429_223848[1].jpg 20150429_224009[1].jpg20150429_224009[1].jpg 20150429_224152[1].jpg20150429_224152[1].jpg
#2168 8 years ago

Wife wants a WOZLE, but might be looking at an AC/DC Prem. first.....

Timing ugh

#2169 8 years ago

Last chance $7500 firm, priced to sell...

Quoted from pins4life33:

Really want this machine in the hands of a collector and not put this up on Kjijii so I will lower the price down to $8000, my loss is your gain... If no interest then it will be put on there...
Feel free to PM me if you have interest...

#2170 8 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

thanks for the kind words , talk soon

#2171 8 years ago

Mustang is pending sell, thanks for all of those that had interest... I traded a Mustang for a Porsche think I got the better deal

Quoted from pins4life33:

#2172 8 years ago

Pm sent to Bally Kiss Fan.

#2173 8 years ago

A shout out to two great pinheads Spencer and John who both went way out of their way to help solidify a virtually new Sopranos heading out West. Thanks guys if any of you at PAGG and or PNW meeting Beers on me! Love the people in this hobby!

#2174 8 years ago

Sold

#2175 8 years ago
Quoted from Canuckgamer99:

I've got a Recel Icarus EM pinball for sale, please PM me if interested. Fully working. Its really nice overall. $1100 OBO They only made 400 or so of these.

icarus3.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
icarus1.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
icarus4.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
icarus5.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
icarus2.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

That looks really nice, Icarus. What's your location?

#2176 8 years ago

Hi EvanDickson, I'm in Vancouver. Sent you a PM thx.

#2177 8 years ago

Selling my Earthshaker. Works 100% but needs to be shopped and the cabinet is a bit worn. Asking $2900CDN obo. Also open to trades.

I'm in Toronto.

IMG_2269.jpgIMG_2269.jpgIMG_2270.jpgIMG_2270.jpgIMG_2271.jpgIMG_2271.jpgIMG_2272.jpgIMG_2272.jpgIMG_2273.jpgIMG_2273.jpgIMG_2277.jpgIMG_2277.jpgIMG_2276.jpgIMG_2276.jpgIMG_2274.jpgIMG_2274.jpgIMG_2281.jpgIMG_2281.jpgIMG_2280.jpgIMG_2280.jpgIMG_2279.jpgIMG_2279.jpgIMG_2278.jpgIMG_2278.jpgIMG_2283.jpgIMG_2283.jpg

IMG_2282.jpgIMG_2282.jpg
IMG_2275.jpgIMG_2275.jpg

#2178 8 years ago

Hey folks....I'm looking for a nice Shadow or Fish Tales. Could trade a very nice minty mint NGG if anyone was interested. Many thanks.

#2179 8 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Hey folks....I'm looking for a nice Shadow or Fish Tales. Could trade a very nice minty mint NGG if anyone was interested. Many thanks.

Great seller, no hesitation to deal with.

That NGG is awesome!

Good luck on the hunt!

#2180 8 years ago

I'm in the Vancouver BC area. I'm currently looking for an older 80's widebody like Haunted House or Embryon - something like that.

#2181 8 years ago

WTB: Pirates of the Carribean. Please send a pm with the details.

Thanks!

#2182 8 years ago

Machine is officially sold to a great Pinsider out East, on its way to you this week!!!!

Quoted from pins4life33:

Mustang is pending sell, thanks for all of those that had interest... I traded a Mustang for a Porsche think I got the better deal

#2183 8 years ago

Anyone got a Mustang Pro they would be willing to part with?

#2184 8 years ago

Hello fellow Canucks. I have my Lord Of the Rings for sale that I have owned since September 2012. The machine is in good shape and plays 100% without errors. I have added the LE ROM and shaker upgrade that significantly enhances game play. It plays like an LE I have also added the PinballLife LOTR flippers, new Balrog Motor, Cointaker LED kit, Path of the Dead MOD, Eye of Sauron MOD, Red DMD cover, new glass installed to replace original. Arwin plastic was replaced with a new one and plastic proctors have been 60% installed, the remaining non-installed plastics will be provided.
Additional toys have been tastefully added to round out the fellowship (see pics)

Playfield is very nice and all cliffy's including shire have been added to protect from further wear.Pics available here -> http://imgur.com/a/C4uvl

Cabinet Images:
http://imgur.com/a/sEXqh#OF2ozni

Video of Lord Of The Rings Playfield & Cabinet:

Price is $5000 Can ($4100 US) US buyers welcome.

I will pallet and drop off at any local terminal here in Winnipeg but shipping has to be booked by buyer. Buy with confidence as my rep is impeccable

Thanks!

#2185 8 years ago
Quoted from Archer600:

Thanks!

I 2nd this if somebody has one close to me, shoot me a pm...

#2186 8 years ago
Quoted from Archer600:

Thanks!

PM sent.

#2187 8 years ago

Wow, there's a super deal on STNG and JP on kijiji right now. Looks like a pinsider as he's got the acronyms down... Copy n paste below.

STNG and JP Pins for sale. Price is firm. $18,000
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/strathcona-county/stng-jp-pinball-machines-for-sale/1070684018?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#2188 8 years ago

and the price is spot on , not

#2189 8 years ago

Yeah except his price is insanity, what is he thinking 9K each. LOL

#2190 8 years ago

Also, the ad shows its located in Westlock. A week or so ago a JP was listed in Westlock for $1k... and if I remember correctly they are the same pics as the ad from a week ago.

#2191 8 years ago

Maybe it's a typo and they meant $8000?

#2192 8 years ago

The guy from westlock is a total fraud. He agreed to sell me that jp a couple weeks back then said he wanted $5000 for it.
I just signed up to let everyone know. I'll improve my file and hope to chat soon with fellow pin lovers

#2193 8 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

The guy from westlock is a total fraud. He agreed to sell me that jp a couple weeks back then said he wanted $5000 for it.
I just signed up to let everyone know. I'll improve my file and hope to chat soon with fellow pin lovers

What was the original price you agreed on?

#2194 8 years ago

whoa whoa I'm first there smokie!!!!!!

#2196 8 years ago

Nothing to see here.

#2197 8 years ago
Quoted from paulohotline:

Buy with confidence as my rep is impeccable
Thanks!

I'll speak up for Paulo. Picked up an amazing POTC from him. Deal with confidence indeed!

#2198 8 years ago

wow things in west lock are expensive if STTNG is going for 9 or 10k may have to think about selling mine LOL

#2199 8 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

wow things in west lock are expensive if STTNG is going for 9 or 10k may have to think about selling mine LOL

As long as you back it up with just a single shitty picture, it should be a done deal.

#2200 8 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

As long as you back it up with just a single shitty picture, it should be a done deal.

Seems to be a mermaid and magic beans involved as well. Might actually be worth it.

There are 24,841 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.