(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,838 posts in this topic. You are on page 437 of 497.
#21801 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

congrats, soooo... what is coming in?

Working on it!

#21802 1 year ago

I rated my White Water with 10 across the board, Not because I want a top machine but because I love my machine. My rating was reported. It is pretty permanent in my collection! I think most Noobs have been playing these machines longer than they have been on Pinside. I can say when I started playing in the mid 80’s I really loved it but vacationing meant more than having a pin in my basement. I know that is the case for me. Every machine I see I throw a few loonies in and play. We are only noobs to owning the machines because of COVID. The guy I bought my White Water from had a MM for sale as well. I played both. Everyone knows someone with at least one or 2 machines in their basement.

Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I thought the reason is all the noobs who bought GZ rated it as high as possible so they can tell everyone they own the #1 rated pin. Wait for Scooby to come out, it will be up there in less than 6 months as well. I truly question if the majority of the voters have even played MM.

#21803 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I thought the reason is all the noobs who bought GZ rated it as high as possible so they can tell everyone they own the #1 rated pin. Wait for Scooby to come out, it will be up there in less than 6 months as well. I truly question if the majority of the voters have even played MM.

To be fair. I played MM a I preferred Stranger Things to it. The barcade had MM, Stranger Things, JP, Mandalorian. We pumped a lot of coins into Stranger things... some in MM... and did not care for the other 2.

Think it all comes down to what you like personally.

#21804 1 year ago

I'm glad that's too far away from me.

Quoted from Zartan:

I rated my White Water with 10 across the board, Not because I want a top machine but because I love my machine. My rating was reported. It is pretty permanent in my collection! I think most Noobs have been playing these machines longer than they have been on Pinside. I can say when I started playing in the mid 80’s I really loved it but vacationing meant more than having a pin in my basement. I know that is the case for me. Every machine I see I throw a few loonies in and play. We are only noobs to owning the machines because of COVID. The guy I bought my White Water from had a MM for sale as well. I played both. Everyone knows someone with at least one or 2 machines in their basement.

I was today years old when I learned we can report / complain about other peoples' ratings. What a weird feature.

#21805 1 year ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

I'm glad that's too far away from me.

I was today years old when I learned we can report / complain about other peoples' ratings. What a weird feature.

It's now at Maple Pinball in Mississauga...

#21806 1 year ago

Acdc may be one of the best machines I’ve owned, never get sick of the shots or music also pretty frustrating game. Every time people come over it gets the most plays by a mile and I honestly thought fishtales would be the only game In my collection that I wouldn’t sell

#21807 1 year ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

To be fair. I played MM a I preferred Stranger Things to it. The barcade had MM, Stranger Things, JP, Mandalorian. We pumped a lot of coins into Stranger things... some in MM... and did not care for the other 2.
Think it all comes down to what you like personally.

Stranger Things gets 75-80% of my play. Favorite game by a long shot. MM seems super fun as well and I would love to own it one day.

#21808 1 year ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

The only person's ratings/review I read is Caucasian 2-step. His are non biased & he has rated almost every game.

#21809 1 year ago

Also still looking to trade Godzilla premium for a stranger things premium or led zeppelin LE!

#21810 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

congrats, soooo... what is coming in?

Firmed up a deal on one of the Godzilla premiums currently on the market last night. Joining the cult.

Quoted from PinPickle:

Stranger Things gets 75-80% of my play. Favorite game by a long shot. MM seems super fun as well and I would love to own it one day.

I pray they vault it this year.

#21811 1 year ago

awesome. My favourite game at the moment no doubt but my JP is too depending on the day.

#21812 1 year ago

My favorite game of the moment is Indiana Jones but who gives a f#ck. This is a "anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell" thread.

QSS

#21813 1 year ago

Exceptionally nice No Fear for sale. Was restored by previous owner.

Items installed by previous owner include:

- all new ramps (right, left, jump, and subway)
- new cabinet decals. Absolutely no fade and inside of cabinet painted black
- bottom of playfield sanded and still looks exceptionally clean
- back of cabinet painted and I believe the text was re screened
- Pinball Pro speakers and sub woofer
- new skull and jaw
- new No Fear mountain (on right)

I had the translite signed by Stever Ritchie the designer of the game.

During Covid, I shopped the game. Replaced all rubbers with new white rubber, new balls, new LEDs, new silicon flipper rubbers, red DMD cover, and replace battery with NVRAM. Plays and looks great.

Pictures can be viewed:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SUBm7-iICDa86-XElpWUwMqL2ba91xyK?usp=share_link

Two minor items to note. There is a small line on playfield by 20 million insert. I covered with mylar to prevent any wear when I purchased it about 6 or 7 years ago. It's very difficult to see in person. I did include a close up picture so you can see it, and keep in mind it's not very visiable in person. Also, decals in back have some wrinkling.

Asking $6,200 or best offer.

Located in Ottawa, ON

#21814 1 year ago

I have a few for sale in Montreal:

Wizard! - $2750
Rollergames - $4500 (with Pinscore displays)
TMNT Pro - $10,000 (with Insider connected)

#21815 1 year ago

FS or FT Star Trek LE HUO original owner (Vancouver BC)

Includes Vengence Mod, Upgraded laser, Back glass light upgrade kit, light blackout kit (not installed) and more.

Low plays, no issues or damage

$13,500 CAD or Trade for Rush Premium or Metallica.

#21816 1 year ago

Greetings pinsiders in Canada! I am on the hunt for a set of TWD Pro backbox head art decals. If anyone has a set, please let me know. I travel a lot of work and am on occasion in Toronto - or I can of course pay for shipping. Thank you!

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for backbox head art decal set for the PRO model. Thx.”
2023-01-14
Gaithersburg, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 174 times

#21817 1 year ago
Quoted from c2scanada:

FS or FT Star Trek LE HUO original owner (Vancouver BC)
Includes Vengence Mod, Upgraded laser, Back glass light upgrade kit, light blackout kit (not installed) and more.
Low plays, no issues or damage
$13,500 CAD or Trade for Rush Premium or Metallica.

Are you interested in selling the blackout kit?

#21818 1 year ago

F-14 Tomcat for sale

Color displays
Playfield protector
Yagov decal mod
New rubbers and leds

4k for pinsiders

Local pickup. Main floor for easy loading. Pics on Kijiji Alberta

#21819 1 year ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

Greetings pinsiders in Canada! I am on the hunt for a set of TWD Pro backbox head art decals. If anyone has a set, please let me know. I travel a lot of work and am on occasion in Toronto - or I can of course pay for shipping. Thank you!

Time to update your bingo cards.

Also, in the news today, everyone in Canada lives in Toronto!

#21820 1 year ago
Quoted from Boat:

I didn't see a Toronto/Eastern Canada forum - I only saw this one. Sorry if I've offended you somehow.

#21821 1 year ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

I didn't see a Toronto/Eastern Canada forum - I only saw this one. Sorry if I've offended you somehow.

No need to apologize...we are Canadian...we are always first to apologize. LOL

#21822 1 year ago

Well there are only 8 of us that live between Toronto and Vancouver.

#21823 1 year ago
Quoted from Boat:

Perhaps the guy was directing his request to Torontonians IN the Canada group.

No need to get your panties in a knot about it.

#21824 1 year ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

Parts - Wanted

Wanted: The Walking Dead PRO backbox decal set

New ad!

Wanted! - “Looking for backbox head art decal set for the PRO model. Thx.”

1 day ago

Gaithersburg, MD
(294 mi)

PinHigh1

Wanted

https://www.retrorefurbs.com/shop/the-walking-dead-pro-pinball-cabinet-decals/

#21825 1 year ago

Looking for advice...
Unfortunately, divorce has reared its ugly head and the Ex seems entitled to half of my pinball machines - sigh. I've decided I'd rather sell them all outright and have the cash go to my kids' RESP Education account than give any portion to someone who has never shown any interest in pinball nor contributed to their purchase.
I have the following pins:

Elvira's House of Horrors Premium (original owner)
Batman 66 Catwoman Premium (original owner)
Monster Bash Classic - Chicago Gaming (original owner)
Medieval Madness LE #216 - Chicago Gaming with Pinblades installed

Can I get some advice on what I should be asking for these pins in CDN$... all of my pins are MINT condition.

Thanks,
Stan (Ancaster, Ontario)

#21826 1 year ago
Quoted from AncasterStanley:

Looking for advice...
Unfortunately, divorce has reared its ugly head and the Ex seems entitled to half of my pinball machines - sigh. I've decided I'd rather sell them all outright and have the cash go to my kids' RESP Education account than give any portion to someone who has never shown any interest in pinball nor contributed to their purchase.
Can I get some advice on what I should be asking for these pins in CDN$... all of my pins are MINT condition.
Thanks,
Stan (Ancaster, Ontario)

Sorry to hear the news. I can't comment on price but I hope you get max value considering the circumstances.

#21827 1 year ago

I’m sorry to hear that. There are a few of us going through it. Really sucks! I would suggest you Look them up in the Pinside market. Add exchange.

#21828 1 year ago

Addams family pinball machine up for trade. Fully restored. Color dmd, invsi glass, mirror glass Trans lite

Looking for (+/-)$$$
WOZ
GNR
Rick and morty
Medieval madness
Godzilla

Thanks, happy flipping

#21829 1 year ago

Anyone have a Metallica or Maiden they want to trade for a Jurassic Park pro? Maybe a GOTG?

#21830 1 year ago

Hi does anyone have a Stern Pirates they would like to sell? Cheers

#21831 1 year ago
Quoted from Kroshon:

Hmmmm... If I decide to buy an Alien, I might...

#21832 1 year ago

Looking for advice...
Thanks,
Stan (Ancaster, Ontario)

Very sorry to hear this. If I had not just bought a pin I would have grabbed that Monster Bash in a second.

Best of luck - I'm sure those games will go pretty fast.

#21833 1 year ago
Quoted from Kroshon:

you into shipping ? would be thru Meegis logistics !

#21834 1 year ago

Thanks to everyone on this forum for their advice... I'm pricing these fairly I believe as listed below... all my pins are in MINT condition - home use only - not a scratch on them - absolute Collector quality.

Medieval Madness (Chicago Gaming) Remake LE #216 Gold trim - Pingraffix Powerblades installed - $18,000 CDN
Elvira's House of Horrors Premium - $14,000 CDN
Batman 66 Premium - Catwoman Edition - $13,000 CDN
Monster Bash (Chicago Gaming) Remake Classic - $10,000 CDN

Let me know if anyone is interested... pics available...located in Ancaster, Ontario
Stan

#21835 1 year ago

Been there only once Stan.
The Pins are the tip of the iceberg.
I would suggest you call 3 people on kijiji "buying pinballs' and ask for 3 written offers on the collection. Even call the Kingston dudes.
Then you have 3 independent 'values of today's value".
Sell all the machines that will sell at your current idea of value..
Ask the buyers for the chance at 1st dibs when/if they sell for +x/yr.
Better yet sell to someone who will sell it back to you later for the same.
I suggest you just suck it up,
Start liquidating and get on with life as it is 'new-. It really, really sucks bit by law she is entitled to half.
Half your pension for half of hers is always a killer if you made way more.
Pins are replaceable.
Just try to be nice about her in front of the kids.

Call and cancel all of your joint credit cards. Then any charges after that are not joint.

#21836 1 year ago
Quoted from Kroshon:

Possibly, I would need some time to think

#21837 1 year ago

Today on pinside: Lawyer up, hit the gym, sell your pins.

#21838 1 year ago

At least some folks are thinking about selling games.

#21839 1 year ago

Thanks to everyone on this forum for their advice... I'm pricing these fairly I believe as listed below... all my pins are in MINT condition - home use only - not a scratch on them - absolute Collector quality.
Medieval Madness (Chicago Gaming) Remake LE #216 Gold trim - Pingraffix Powerblades installed - $18,000 CDN
Elvira's House of Horrors Premium - $14,000 CDN
Batman 66 Premium - Catwoman Edition - $13,000 CDN
Monster Bash (Chicago Gaming) Remake Classic - $10,000 CDN
Let me know if anyone is interested... pics available...located in Ancaster, Ontario
Stan

Does the Medieval Madness come with the topper? (Or was that only the Royal Edition?)
Same with Monster Bash; topper?

#21840 1 year ago

Looking for a demolition man if anyone has one there willing to sell ? Preferably bc

#21841 1 year ago

Looking for 90s pins that needs work ,TAF,MM,TOTAN,Apollo13,Popeye,pm me what u have

#21842 1 year ago
Quoted from Weeedoggie:

Looking for a demolition man if anyone has one there willing to sell ? Preferably bc

Saw a couple for sale in Seattle/Portland. Take a midwinter weekend getaway! The pin bars are fantastic down south, I brought a demo man back from Everett last year and had a blast doing it….

#21843 1 year ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

Saw a couple for sale in Seattle/Portland. Take a midwinter weekend getaway! The pin bars are fantastic down south, I brought a demo man back from Everett last year and had a blast doing it….

Just be ready to pay tax at the line…

#21844 1 year ago

Hi Canadian pinball enthusiasts.
I'm new to pinball and have yet to make a purchase and I could use some advice.

I'm a diehard Rush fan and have been coveting the machine since its release.

I saw two adds on Kijiji for Pros.
$10,500 - shaker and upgraded speakers from Flipper Fidelity
$9,650 - no upgrades stern scoop protector provided but not installed.

Just wondering about pricing... Pinside says average price for a Rush Pro is $6,500 USD - About $8,780 Canadian.

Are these Pins over priced or do machines sell for more in the Canadian market?

Lastly, if ordered new - $7,000 USD (9,460) What would be approximate cost for shipping tax and border tariffs? Just wondering if a new machine would work out to less than a used one.

Any advice greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

#21845 1 year ago

Hold out for a Premium.
The extra features will add more to the game and make it easier to move some time down the road.
Just my 2 cents.

#21846 1 year ago
Quoted from Jcanuck72:

Just wondering about pricing... Pinside says average price for a Rush Pro is $6,500 USD - About $8,780 Canadian.
Lastly, if ordered new - $7,000 USD (9,460) What would be approximate cost for shipping tax and border tariffs? Just wondering if a new machine would work out to less than a used one.
Thanks!

The Canadian market unfortunately doesn't really align with Pinside prices you'll probably find. A home use only Rush for 9-10k is about what I would expect the market to be right now so those aren't bad deals by any means. Although some Jurassic Parks have recently sold for lower than that.

A lot of USA distros will ship to the northern USA border but won't ship into Canada. If you're close enough to the border, that might work. Ship to a facility at the border and pick it up. There are probably some services that will import it for you if you can't do that.

There are no tarifs or duties on pinball machines since they are manufactured in the USA. Usually distros in the states will also ship it for free. So cost is exchange rate + tax in the province the game is imported into if you pick it up yourself. Tax is charged on the CAD amount and not the USD amount. If you get a company to import for you and ship from the border to you, that would all be extra. I would imagine at least 500-600$ something like that.

Good luck. Hope you can find one!

#21847 1 year ago
Quoted from Jcanuck72:

Thanks!

Don't forget taxes on top of that 9400$ Canadian price.

Rush Pro or Prem might still be available at P1 amusement. Check them out, they are 1 of the Canadian distributor for the Ontario region for stern.

You can email them and they should get back to you with inventory. I would say with tax and exchange you would be close to 10.5k$ plus shipping which is normally 250$ or you can pick up at their Toronto facility.

As for the market in Canada, less pins, so that drives the prices a bit up, but you can always negotiate. However, those have been for sale for a while, so this could mean they are not price to sale quick.

Hope this helps.

#21848 1 year ago
Quoted from Jcanuck72:

Thanks!

Sometimes I actually prefer to buy partially used games as at least you can go play them, make sure no issues or damage to the body. New games can be a crapshoot. Only issue would be moving the game, if you have never done it before. If you buy a used game in the US, you will still need to pay 13% tax at the border. So the $8,780CDN with tax gets you close to $10k CDN. Also, you have to factor in gas and travel time, etc. Shaker will cost you about $100US. If you want some sort of warranty, I would likely go with new so you have some kind of assurance the game will work ok and no damage to the body. Also, Player One will come deliver and set up the game for you and make sure it works out of the box.

#21849 1 year ago
Quoted from Jcanuck72:

Thanks!

Many US buyers don't pay tax so their cost for a Pro was $6799 flat and shipped.

Canadian prices have 13% added in tax no matter what. Makes a big difference.

I have a Rush Pro and the Pro is fantastic - you really get the whole game and all the shots. The scoop protector is not hard to install. If you can get the cheaper one closer to $9000 you are doing well assuming it's in good shape. Most people will negotiate a few hundred off.

Quoted from Joker19:

Don't forget taxes on top of that 9400$ Canadian price.
Rush Pro or Prem might still be available at P1 amusement. Check them out, they are 1 of the Canadian distributor for the Ontario region for stern.
You can email them and they should get back to you with inventory. I would say with tax and exchange you would be close to 10.5k$ plus shipping which is normally 250$ or you can pick up at their Toronto facility.
As for the market in Canada, less pins, so that drives the prices a bit up, but you can always negotiate. However, those have been for sale for a while, so this could mean they are not price to sale quick.
Hope this helps.

Player One has no Rush in stock.

Stern does not have any scheduled builds of the game anytime soon.

#21850 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Player One has no Rush in stock.
Stern does not have any scheduled builds of the game anytime soon.

I know Flip N Out (US distro) has them, and he offers free shipping up to the border. So that could be an option as well.

There are 24,838 posts in this topic. You are on page 437 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/437 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.