(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,768 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by aeonblack
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,768 posts in this topic. You are on page 436 of 496.
#21751 1 year ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

I can't afford any more "new" pinball. I can barely afford a used pinball these days

Health and happiness then! My first choices anyway!

#21752 1 year ago

Happy new year folks!

Finally finished repairing my LW3 at the tail end end of last year and have been having a blast. It's my first machine and I learned so much in and out that I don't regret the purchase one bit, even if I "overpaid" with all the elbow grease I put in. Was concerned it wouldn't hold my attention for too long but I've been hooked, which is good cause I probably can't swing another machine this year Haven't cracked 200M on Chad's code yet...

I don't post much (besides complaining about prices and getting Addams facts wrong) but old threads on Pinside have been absolutely invaluable in helping me with research and repair and it would have been much harder to get my game in shape without you folks, so thank you all! Hope you get higer scores this year!

#21753 1 year ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

I can't afford any more "new" pinball. I can barely afford a used pinball these days

Good thing your collection sits at 15 then.

#21754 1 year ago

Buys tsce, also hammerhead , I can barely afford used pinball.

#21755 1 year ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Buys tsce, also hammerhead , I can barely afford used pinball.

Hence my problem for 2023. Nonetheless I’ll find a way

Anyone have a BBB for sale? :

#21756 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Would like to consider a trade for my Deadpool Pro.
Something MN/SK/AB able to drive/meet to swap if it works.
Looking for something newish/modern Stern Spike2/AP/JJP + or - cash if it works
in no particular order- and not a complete list, just my brain thoughts in a minute or less.
IMDN
Beatles gold
Hobbit
Dialed in
Rush
TNA
GOTG
Batman66
Elvira

I have a trade deal pending for my DP.
Just thought I’d close this opened trade post.

#21757 1 year ago

Anybody know the Gui Pinball from Quebec that is advertising a Medusa and Skateball?

#21758 1 year ago

Looking for Elvira Prem or Wonka LE. I'm in the Ottawa region, but willing to travel 6 to 7 hours.

Never got anything shipped, but if the seller has experience, I can try and arrange the shipping with all the advices I was able to read here.

#21759 1 year ago
Quoted from jedi42:

Anybody know the Gui Pinball from Quebec that is advertising a Medusa and Skateball?

Appears to be a flipper, he just bought that Skateball from the local barcade a few days ago.

#21760 1 year ago

Mando LE , with very few plays. Pristine. 11,500 us.

#21761 1 year ago

Hi everyone I've got a
Players condition street fighter 2 for sale , plays great no issuse , boards are all in good condition , polished and cleaned , typical out hole wear for a game this age, cliffys installed , all leds , new car smash window and car , rebuilt flippers, a bunch of extra parts too many to list
Any other questions just ask
$4000 0b0
Cheers

#21762 1 year ago

Hey, I'll keep this West Coast thing rolling:

I have a Flash Gordon for $3750obo and a Vector for $3200obo.

Should have a spinout to move along soon as well TBD-

Always have an ear for trades.

TY

#21763 1 year ago

Godzilla Prem $14,500
Has 3000 plays approx
Judge Dredd $6500

Both are on kijiji and located in GTA if anybody is interested.

#21764 1 year ago
Quoted from spikedbat:

Godzilla Prem $14,500
Has 3000 plays approx
Judge Dredd $6500
Both are on kijiji and located in GTA if anybody is interested.

Finally someone really played a pinball before selling - this is the way to do it! So many for sale ads with double digit plays always leaves me wondering

#21765 1 year ago
Quoted from jedi42:

Flipper from our area. Moves games pretty quickly
Nobody I know has bought from him though

#21766 1 year ago
Quoted from spinal:

Finally someone really played a pinball before selling - this is the way to do it! So many for sale ads with double digit plays always leaves me wondering

I can't speak for everyone, but when people have a bunch of machines, the newest hotness gets played the most while the ones you've had for a while tend not to...but when there is new hotness every couple of months, it's hard to rack up a ton of plays on games. Even when I was streaming from home and playing for 3-4 hours straight multiple times a week, that's just not that many games in a home environment. I set my games up tough, but all my flippers are strong, my games are balanced side to side, my rails and wireforms are dialed in, my flippers adjusted to perfection, etc. It's just a hell of a lot easier to get longer ball times on a dialed in machine than a routed one.

But also, I have other hobbies. *shrug*

EDIT: I also just want to add, I really don't care how many games have been played on a machine. I've had brand new games break mechs while the deadworld mech on Judge Dredd just noisily keeps spinning. It's an irrelevant measure of anything as far as I'm concerned. Pics of the playfield are worth far more than pics of a screen showing games played. Asking me for a picture of my shooter lanes is like asking me for a picture of my socks. I'll do it, but I just don't see the relevance.

#21767 1 year ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

This. I have lots of things I like to do with my time. I go through phases where I am playing multiple days in a row, but other phases where I don't even turn them on for weeks/months.

Financially maybe it would make more sense for me to just play on location when I get the itch, but I want to be able to play what I want, when I want, without having to do an hour round trip, pay for parking, pay bar beer prices just to flip the ball around for an hour.

Good news is that people who buy my games always get very nice examples

#21768 1 year ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

This. I have lots of things I like to do with my time. I go through phases where I am playing multiple days in a row, but other phases where I don't even turn them on for weeks/months.
Financially maybe it would make more sense for me to just play on location when I get the itch, but I want to be able to play what I want, when I want, without having to do an hour round trip, pay for parking, pay bar beer prices just to flip the ball around for an hour.
Good news is that people who buy my games always get very nice examples

I think a lot of people do this I am the same way it’s more of a winter thing for me it’s cold outside so I play them way more

#21769 1 year ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

But also, I have other hobbies. *shrug*.

Hopefully, other than just woodcarving!

#21770 1 year ago

Open to trades also but I have a Led Zeppelin Premium HUO $11,900

Premium >>> Expression Lighting system, Electric Magic pop up spinner and the Hot Shot reversing ramp. I am the second owner of the game.

Additional features on this game include
Custom shooter rod and 1968 faceplate
Color LED speakers
Custom translite (original included in a tube)
Upgraded LP Record start button
Machine plays great, fast and fun. Pick up GTA - Oakville ON

https://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/led-zeppelin-premium-huo-11-900.12655/

#21771 1 year ago

Yep I agree I would take any of my routed games that have 10-50k of plays over some collectors machines. They are all well maintained, dialed in and play like a million bucks.

Quoted from aeonblack:

I can't speak for everyone, but when people have a bunch of machines, the newest hotness gets played the most while the ones you've had for a while tend not to...but when there is new hotness every couple of months, it's hard to rack up a ton of plays on games. Even when I was streaming from home and playing for 3-4 hours straight multiple times a week, that's just not that many games in a home environment. I set my games up tough, but all my flippers are strong, my games are balanced side to side, my rails and wireforms are dialed in, my flippers adjusted to perfection, etc. It's just a hell of a lot easier to get longer ball times on a dialed in machine than a routed one.
EDIT: I also just want to add, I really don't care how many games have been played on a machine. I've had brand new games break mechs while the deadworld mech on Judge Dredd just noisily keeps spinning. It's an irrelevant measure of anything as far as I'm concerned. Pics of the playfield are worth far more than pics of a screen showing games played. Asking me for a picture of my shooter lanes is like asking me for a picture of my socks. I'll do it, but I just don't see the relevance.

#21772 1 year ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Mando LE , with very few plays. Pristine. 11,500 us.

Mando is sold, thanks everyone

#21773 1 year ago

Not a machine for sale post, but is anyone in Alberta picking up an Elwin 60th Bond? I’d love to shoot one, but don’t know of anyone picking one up? I don’t smell, I don’t bite and I’ll bring the beer or whisky!

#21774 1 year ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I’m the same way, I could care less about games played or how the shooter lane looks lmao, always found that to be a weird question when selling a machine. playfield and cabinet are my top 2 probably, wouldn’t really want a machine that has a rough beat up cabinet with scratches and knicks, if you’re gonna put tens of thousands of dollars into a collection might aswell have some nice looking Machines!

#21775 1 year ago

Just gonna put my Tron LE on market place for 20k us. Absolutely mint and probably hasn't been played in 5 years except to test today! Lol. Has lots of extras, if interested have a ton of pics.

#21776 1 year ago

Also would move my Jurassic park LE. Also mint new out of box with very low plays and tasteful mods. Local sale preferred. 17k obo

#21777 1 year ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Also would move my Jurassic park LE. Also mint new out of box with very low plays and tasteful mods. Local sale preferred. 17k obo

US dollars or Canadian?!?

#21778 1 year ago

who would publicly admit to buying one of these over priced home edition pins?

Quoted from JPloof:

Not a machine for sale post, but is anyone in Alberta picking up an Elwin 60th Bond? I’d love to shoot one, but don’t know of anyone picking one up? I don’t smell, I don’t bite and I’ll bring the beer or whisky!

#21779 1 year ago

Still available, price drop to $8000, also updated Kijiji ad with other titles I'd be open to. Scoop mod also added, and signature plaque is on it's way.

Quoted from blowback1976:

Have an Ultraman pinball machine, that I'm looking to trade. Game plays flawlessly and has low plays. Only mods are a numbered plaque, and a Titan rubber kit (not installed yet), and upgraded servos included. Would be great in a large collection. #467 of 500.
Asking $8000 or to trade for one of the following Stern Pros: TMNT, Mandalorian, Game of Thrones, Iron Man, Star Trek, Metallica, AC/DC, Batman Dark Knight, Spider-Man, Shrek, Elvis, Led Zepplin, Beatles(Gold), Pirates of the Carribean, Aerosmith, Iron Maiden, Avengers Infinity Quest, Ghostbusters, Star Wars. (+/- cash as needed).
Any questions, just ask. Ok with previously routed games.
Pics up on Kijiji.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/fs-ft:-ultraman-pinball-machine/1640516736

Added 14 months ago:

Sold

#21780 1 year ago

Stern Godzilla Premium HUO. $14,500 CAD. Perfect condition. Not a scratch on it. 515 total plays, 1263 total balls. Oct 2021 build date. Goodie bag intact.

Not looking for any trades. Hoping not to ship. Cash only. Southern Ontario.

PinWalker

Added 15 months ago:

*** Sale Pending***

Added 15 months ago:

Sold.

#21781 1 year ago

Damn, there's 3 gz premiums up for sale right now, and seem to be sitting.

Good luck to the sellers, but the market is clearly changing.

#21782 1 year ago

Hi friends, I'm looking for a Cue Ball Wizard for some reason.

Let me know if you have one or know someone who does.

Ready to buy, cash in hand.

#21783 1 year ago

Looking for pins that needs a restore ether TAF,TOTAN,MM,Apollo13

#21784 1 year ago

Sold one last year was in really good shape, have a South Park thou we would consider selling thou seems to be on your wishlist.

Quoted from CORNHOLlO:

Hi friends, I'm looking for a Cue Ball Wizard for some reason.
Let me know if you have one or know someone who does.
Ready to buy, cash in hand.

#21785 1 year ago

For Sale, HUO original Spider-man.
Really low plays at 2238
Looks and plays like new.
One mark on right side of cabinet.

Just did a topside teardown last week.
New rubbers, new LED's.
9800.00 will look at trades towards Elvira LE, Deadpool LE, maybe others.
Let me know what you have.
No EM's

#21786 1 year ago

Jurassic Park Premium, new build with Stern Connected and less than 100 plays.

$13,200 (or $13,000 without Connected).

Game still looks and smells new.

Local pickup only.

Thanks.

#21787 1 year ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Hopefully that change means more people get to enjoy it, it's an awesome game. In reality, I think the only thing changing is people might be feeling the pinch a bit more, especially after christmas.

#21788 1 year ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Hopefully that change means more people get to enjoy it, it's an awesome game. In reality, I think the only thing changing is people might be feeling the pinch a bit more, especially after christmas.

People just don't want to pay NIB prices for a used pin now.

#21789 1 year ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

People just don't want to pay NIB prices for a used pin now.

Nobody ever has, but supply and demand. And no matter what people say, there's a reason why Godzilla dethroned MM and it hasn't regained that position. That will always fetch a price.

#21790 1 year ago

Gottlieb Countdown for sale. Pick up in Red Deer.
$1,800

Full LED's
Upgraded to Gottlieb chime kit
Rottendog power supply
Ground mods.
Plays 100%

#21791 1 year ago

Addams family pinball machine up for trade. Fully restored. Color dmd, invsi glass, mirror glass Trans lite, watch the video at

Looking for (+/-)$$$
WOZ
GNR
Rick and morty
Medieval madness
Godzilla

Thanks, happy flipping

#21792 1 year ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Nobody ever has, but supply and demand. And no matter what people say, there's a reason why Godzilla dethroned MM and it hasn't regained that position. That will always fetch a price.

Except there are three sitting right now for about NIB prices. Prices are changing...

#21793 1 year ago

Just cancelled my GZ premium order due to price increase, so more are sure to be available at nib soon. I feel saturation and recession coming soon. We'll see.

#21794 1 year ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I thought the reason is all the noobs who bought GZ rated it as high as possible so they can tell everyone they own the #1 rated pin. Wait for Scooby to come out, it will be up there in less than 6 months as well. I truly question if the majority of the voters have even played MM.

#21795 1 year ago
Quoted from Meegis:

price increase is just too fresh, people need to get over the mental block, and when they realize that the price for GZ nib is the price and the wait is likely 2 years for NIB... those GZ will sell in time, we are just simple 11 days into the new year, that is all.

#21796 1 year ago

Yep, they will sell sooner or later. Price is correct for 2023, is what it is unfortunately. Maybe our dollar will get stronger this year.

#21797 1 year ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Maybe our dollar will get stronger this year.

Insert man laughing meme here!

#21798 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Open to trades also but I have a Led Zeppelin Premium HUO $11,900
Premium >>> Expression Lighting system, Electric Magic pop up spinner and the Hot Shot reversing ramp. I am the second owner of the game.
Additional features on this game include
Custom shooter rod and 1968 faceplate
Color LED speakers
Custom translite (original included in a tube)
Upgraded LP Record start button
Machine plays great, fast and fun. Pick up GTA - Oakville ON
https://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/led-zeppelin-premium-huo-11-900.12655/

Sold

#21799 1 year ago

congrats, soooo... what is coming in?

#21800 1 year ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

Except there are three sitting right now for about NIB prices. Prices are changing...

Maybe, I wouldn't rule it out, but there are pretty much always pins sitting there and then they sell eventually, mainly for the reasons Pin_Fandango mentioned. Price increases are going to happen every year now, because we've accepted it as consumers.

Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I thought the reason is all the noobs who bought GZ rated it as high as possible so they can tell everyone they own the #1 rated pin. Wait for Scooby to come out, it will be up there in less than 6 months as well. I truly question if the majority of the voters have even played MM.

I mean, that's part of it, always is, but there has always been a correction pretty quickly to that and it just hasn't happened here. Not that I put any *real* weight behind those ratings, but they are a decent enough guide of public perception of a game. Scooby might be good, but I'm not predicting that people in general are going to like it more than anything in the top 10 (if it even gets that high). I have had several Spooky games, but they are polarizing, so they will never get that "universal acclaim" badge that all the top games have.

There are 24,768 posts in this topic. You are on page 436 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/436?hl=theshaft and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.