(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,776 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Saltimbanco
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 434 of 496.
#21651 1 year ago

You can’t have my wanted games on your list… I had them on my list first.

Quoted from aeonblack:

Looking to sell a few games:
Halloween CE w/ butter cabinet: $13,500. Pinataur board replaced, power supply replaced and currently playing great on latest code.
Black Knight Sword Of Rage LE: $13,500. No topper, but in fantastic condition.
Rick And Morty Blood Sucker Edition w/ butter cabinet: $14,500. Great condition, looks and plays well.
Not looking to ship any.
Straight across trade for EHOH premium, pinball bros Alien LE, or Legends Of Valhalla. Will entertain trades+cash for:
-Haggis Fathom Mermaid Edition
-Stargazer (with a gold star on this one, really looking for one)
-Quicksilver
-Seawitch
-Skateball
-Spectrum
-Strikes And Spares

#21652 1 year ago

These games on any collectors list who appreciates real pinball and not just the latest flashy cookie cutter machines.

Some of us have great taste

#21653 1 year ago

I’m going to sell a Space Mission asking $2500. I’ll make an ad when I get the chance to get the pictures

#21654 1 year ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

You can’t have my wanted games on your list… I had them on my list first.

Yeah, I'm not holding my breathe on anyone who has any of those wanting to trade them, people tend to want to hang on to these early solid states.

#21655 1 year ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Yeah, I'm not holding my breathe on anyone who has any of those wanting to trade them, people tend to want to hang on to these early solid states.

They out there guys, just gotta look hard and get lucky. In the last 2 years I’ve found all 6 of my classic sterns plus the fathom. Only had 2 of them shipped.

Nice meteor on kijiji and a gorgeous restored seawitch just popped up in WA.

#21656 1 year ago

Weird trade request. Thinking of trading my TZ for a pin 2000 (plus cash). Prefer RFM.
Anyone interested in that?

TZ has very minor planking in the inlanes. Otherwise I have not one error in this game. Works perfect. Decals are new, rails , lock down bar. Pretty much mint.

May consider trades for other classic Bally Williams games.

Richard

#21657 1 year ago

*steps aside for wave of incoming pin2000 owners looking to finally be able to get rid of them*

#21658 1 year ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

Thinking of trading my TZ

Another in and out before CCR...
Going to have to start counting...

You didn't like TZ?

#21659 1 year ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

*steps aside for wave of incoming pin2000 owners looking to finally be able to get rid of them*

I miss mine. RFM with the new 2+ code is pretty damn good. Tons of fun. I sure as hell don’t miss TZ. While it was an amazing game when it came out I find it not that interesting now.

#21660 1 year ago

Mandalorian LE $13,500

#21661 1 year ago
Quoted from daytonspink:

Just pre ordered an Elvira premium from nitro, still 4 in stock! Get one new!

Thank you! Although I went with P1 ... I snagged a HoH!

A brand new machine for 14.5K + tax is better than used at 14K any day. I guess dreams do come true.

#21662 1 year ago

Happy for you but F me that we celebrating only 14.5k plus taxes pins lol. Could buy two ss sterns for that kinda money

#21663 1 year ago

Couple games for sale:

Jurassic Park Premium (super low plays) - $13,200 with Connected, $13,000 without.

Dialed In - $11,500

Local pickup only.

#21664 1 year ago
Quoted from aeonblack:Looking to sell a few games:
Halloween CE w/ butter cabinet: $13,500. Pinataur board replaced, power supply replaced and currently playing great on latest code.
Rick And Morty Blood Sucker Edition w/ butter cabinet: $14,500. Great condition, looks and plays well.
Not looking to ship any.
Straight across trade for EHOH premium, pinball bros Alien LE, or Legends Of Valhalla. Will entertain trades+cash for:
-Quicksilver
-Seawitch
-Skateball
-Spectrum
-Strikes And Spares

I've had the pleasure of playing the BKSoR LE and the Rick n Morty. Buy with confidence. Wonderful pins, immaculate condition.

GLWS, Ty.

#21665 1 year ago
Quoted from wtuttle:

I've had the pleasure of playing the BKSoR LE and the Rick n Morty. Buy with confidence. Wonderful pins, immaculate condition.
GLWS, Ty.

...and that's the lowest price Rick n Morty I've seen in the past 18 months!
Killer deal.

#21666 1 year ago
Quoted from JustAnotherYoyo:

...and that's the lowest price Rick n Morty I've seen in the past 18 months!
Killer deal.

Look at me, fighting pinflation all by my lonesome! lol

#21667 1 year ago

Anyone have a reference or done business with gasgas67 aka Johnny in Yamachiche Qc?
Contacted me about a possible deal and just want to do a check-in. He said he’s bought and sold tons of pins, so assuming some of you in the East have crossed paths

EDIT: got his name with no aka's, Louis philip noel

#21668 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Anyone have a reference or done business with gasgas67 aka Johnny in Yamachiche Qc?
Contacted me about a possible deal and just want to do a check-in. He said he’s bought and sold tons of pins, so assuming some of you in the East have crossed paths

Doesn't ring a bell for me

#21669 1 year ago

never heard of him

#21670 1 year ago

Bally paragon,Hard to find wide body Bally.Cabinet is in nice shape no fading. Backglass is 9.9 out of 10. Playfield has some paint touch ups and slight cupping of some of the inserts. It’s has all leds and anti flicker kit installed. New drops and pop caps. Playfield protector. Some of the displays have some burn and will probably need replacing to someone who wants it perfect. Beautiful artwork and great gameplay make this a timeless collectible classic. $4950 obo cdn,picking up on Monday and can drop off at nitro for shipping.

#21671 1 year ago

Kijiji playboy for sale am I wrong or is the ad a little bit off?

Hefner is gone but he lives on with his pinball, Data-east machine, owned since 2014, great for man-cave or be a collector, have no use for it so letting it live on in someone elses home, NOT needing to sell, NOT into trade, NOT taking offers on price, not willing to show in person till spring as its in storage, located in Lloydminster, willing to deliver to Edmonton or Calgary next summer for added price, $11000.oo firm

#21672 1 year ago

Munsters Pro still up for sale. Highly sought after game. Never to be made again.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Lots of mods. Great condition besides a few scratches on the magnet plastic cover (from cleaning). 100% working as it should. If I sell, I'm asking $9950 in Canadian dollars OBO...”
2022-12-02
Milton, ON
9,950 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 373 times

#21673 1 year ago
Quoted from Zartan:

Kijiji playboy for sale am I wrong or is the ad a little bit off?
Hefner is gone but he lives on with his pinball, Data-east machine, owned since 2014, great for man-cave or be a collector, have no use for it so letting it live on in someone elses home, NOT needing to sell, NOT into trade, NOT taking offers on price, not willing to show in person till spring as its in storage, located in Lloydminster, willing to deliver to Edmonton or Calgary next summer for added price, $11000.oo firm

I have a thing I don’t want and I’m going to sell it. I don’t need to sell it. But it’s useless to me. I’ll sell it to you, maybe. But don’t ask me anything. Also, it’s $11,000, and I’m not going to get it out of storage for 5 months so go to hell.

Sounds like they’d be a treat to deal with. I imagine it works too. Aka “the lights turn on”

#21674 1 year ago

Someone will still buy it,
this hobby has gone to shit.

#21675 1 year ago

Agreed 100% ∆∆∆

#21676 1 year ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Munsters Pro still up for sale." Highly sought after game."

#21677 1 year ago

That is exactly how I took it! What a weird way to try to sell something. Why not wait until spring or summer to put it for sale? Who is going to pay that kind of money then wait until then to get it?

Quoted from mad_carl:

I have a thing I don’t want and I’m going to sell it. I don’t need to sell it. But it’s useless to me. I’ll sell it to you, maybe. But don’t ask me anything. Also, it’s $11,000, and I’m not going to get it out of storage for 5 months so go to hell.
Sounds like they’d be a treat to deal with. I imagine it works too. Aka “the lights turn on”

#21678 1 year ago

Disagreed 100%. I got into this hobby in like 2013 and people were already complaining then about prices. As far as i'm concerned, and from what I can gather from the salty old sea dogs, this hobby went to shit in like 2003. Basically, if you didn't get your machines for free because someone was throwing them out, it was a rip off. Buy a pin for 13k, sell it for 13k, or 12k and know you got a grand of enjoyment out of the thing. Who cares. If you're so bothered by it all, sell us your pins and get into wood carving.

#21679 1 year ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Disagreed 100%. I got into this hobby in like 2013 and people were already complaining then about prices. As far as i'm concerned, and from what I can gather from the salty old sea dogs, this hobby went to shit in like 2003. Basically, if you didn't get your machines for free because someone was throwing them out, it was a rip off. Buy a pin for 13k, sell it for 13k, or 12k and know you got a grand of enjoyment out of the thing. Who cares. If you're so bothered by it all, sell us your pins and get into wood carving.

Don't get me started on the assholes of the wood carving world.

#21680 1 year ago
Quoted from Meegis:

#21681 1 year ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Lolool
Do they have an equivalent pinside site?
What are the argue about. The cost of wood? What sharpener is better?
Lol

#21682 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Toy Story 4 LE still available, in Ottawa.
Mint
Going back and forth between trade or straight up sale (on Pinrev) but considering I just bought a new game this weekend... gotta make a little room.
Will prep for shipping provided the buyer makes all the corresponding arrangements.
For sale, price is firm at $17K

This is now sold/traded thanks

#21683 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Lolool
Do they have an equivalent pinside site?
What are the argue about. The cost of wood? What sharpener is better?
Lol

Shooter lanes.

#21685 1 year ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Nice. This is why the "hobby" has been destroyed.

It used to be a guy could scan the ads on the weekend over a slow coffee and be excited by the possibility of finding someone's "trash" that would be their next "treasure". Some old routed game that's already lived 5 lives but that you could see the potential in, bring it home for "fun money", and invest a little more and lots of elbow grease and make something out of it. Nowadays the hunt is all but dead, every game is scooped by large flippers with bots monitoring the ads, and if your old game isn't a 100% restored with a bunch of shit it never had in the first place (LEDs, CC playfield, colour DMD) it's a "POS".

Money ruins everything.

#21686 1 year ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Nice. This is why the "hobby" has been destroyed

Some valid points..

But I do love my colrdmd's

#21687 1 year ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Couple games for sale:
Jurassic Park Premium (super low plays) - $13,200 with Connected, $13,000 without.
Dialed In - $11,500
Local pickup only.

If you were a couple weeks earlier I would have grabbed that JP Premium. I just brought my JP Pro in this week.

#21688 1 year ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Nice. This is why the "hobby" has been destroyed.
It used to be a guy could scan the ads on the weekend over a slow coffee and be excited by the possibility of finding someone's "trash" that would be their next "treasure". Some old routed game that's already lived 5 lives but that you could see the potential in, bring it home for "fun money", and invest a little more and lots of elbow grease and make something out of it. Nowadays the hunt is all but dead, every game is scooped by large flippers with bots monitoring the ads, and if your old game isn't a 100% restored with a bunch of shit it never had in the first place (LEDs, CC playfield, colour DMD) it's a "POS".
Money ruins everything.

I don't disagree with you, but that's what exposure does to a hobby. More interest=more demand=higher prices. There is no regulatory body governing the sale prices of pinball machines, and this is what a free market looks like. Everyone was happy with the free market model when nobody gave a shit about pins and you could buy older titles for 10% of what they are now...but suddenly it's gone to shit because prices went up? It hasn't gone to shit, it's exactly the same as it always was, there's just more interest in pinball now.

The NIB pricing is another story though. It has basically set in stone that nobody is going to be happy selling a new pin for under 10k.

#21689 1 year ago

As long as the government doesn’t find a way to regulate it we should be fine.

#21690 1 year ago
Quoted from Zartan:

As long as the government doesn’t find a way to regulate it we should be fine.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh.... They are listening!

#21691 1 year ago

Lol! True!

Quoted from transprtr4u:

Shhhhhhhhhhhh.... They are listening!

#21692 1 year ago

No chance anyone has a Populated RFM playfield to use on a SWE1?

Thanks
Richard

#21693 1 year ago

Anyone in the prairies want to sell me their GOTG? If so, I'll sell my DP instead of looking for trade.

I have a couple interesting offers so far, and I could pull the trigger any time on them, just putting last feelers out for GOTG

#21694 1 year ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Looking to sell a few games:
Not looking to ship any.
-Quicksilver
-Seawitch
-Skateball
-Spectrum
-Strikes And Spares

Deposits on BKSORLE and R&M, both sold pending final payment.

Halloween CE still available.

#21695 1 year ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Deposits on BKSORLE and R&M, both sold pending final payment.
Halloween CE still available.

Congrats to the mutha fucka who’s buying a Rick & Morty!! Enjoy!!!!! I’m a very early adopter and I still adore mine. (And hate, because it tells me I’m a piece of shit, and it’s fast and hard as fuck!)

#21696 1 year ago

Looking for thee bksor topper

#21697 1 year ago

I’m looking for a populated Rfm playfield. I know, may be a long shot.

Richard

#21698 1 year ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

I’m looking for a populated Rfm playfield. I know, may be a long shot.

Richard

Would post a wanted ad ... think you have a better shot getting one state side

#21699 1 year ago

Munsters is gonezo.

#21700 1 year ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Munsters is gonezo.

Right on sweet

There are 24,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 434 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/434 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.