(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,742 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by BMGfan
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,742 posts in this topic. You are on page 430 of 495.
#21451 1 year ago

SM, WH2O, and an EM - Never paid a cent bringin’ them back

#21452 1 year ago

I have a Virtual Pinball for sale. It’s professionally made not home brew. Custom Tron cabinet artwork, 900 games.

Shipping possible.

Please DM email for pics and game list.

#21453 1 year ago

JJP Pirates CE listed on here now.
Probably end up going to the US.
I tried to keep it in Canada

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/146526

BSD still for sale or trade

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1640758406

#21454 1 year ago

I’d love a pirates, maybe if it was 30k cdn but they just too much nowadays unfortunately.

#21455 1 year ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I’d love a pirates, maybe if it was 30k cdn but they just too much nowadays unfortunately.

#metoo

#21456 1 year ago
Quoted from guard:

I thought the FTA took care of duty if made in either Country. Unless one side pulls a fast one like softwood lumber....

People throw around the term duty too much.

It's HST on pins. Nothing else unless you are paying someone to clear it for you.

#21457 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

People throw around the term duty too much.
It's HST on pins. Nothing else unless you are paying someone to clear it for you.

People throw around doodie too much.

#21458 1 year ago

Anyone have a Multimorphic they're considering selling?

#21459 1 year ago

Thanks to Mike Grady for helping move a pin into my SUV and prep it, etc. Great guy to deal with!

#21460 1 year ago
Quoted from pingod:

JJP Pirates CE listed on here now.
Probably end up going to the US.
I tried to keep it in Canada
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/146526
BSD still for sale or trade
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1640758406

Not enough billionaires up here I guess...

#21461 1 year ago

Could do a 5 for 1 trade.

#21462 1 year ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Could do a 5 for 1 trade.

Can I pick the 5 games

#21463 1 year ago

Space Station on Facebook market in Kelowna. 3900 if anyone is looking.

#21464 1 year ago
Quoted from Lymes:

I need to make space for some new games coming in. No trades, but willing to ship.
Stern Beatles Gold: mint condition, low plays. I have the alternate album SIM cards to switch up the tracks. $11,000
Williams Space Station: system 11 gem with great sound and separate GI green mode $4000
Message me with questions and for pics. Serious inquires only please. Happy flipping y’all!

Space Station now sold

#21465 1 year ago
Quoted from Lymes:

Space Station now sold

That was fast sweet

#21466 1 year ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

When you post a game on facebook marketplace..... (TMNT LE, posted price $13k). I just don't understand some people, unless they think they are master negotiators and can negotiate any price they want?

Curt
Are you willing to negotiate? You are asking well beyond the retail price for the game.
Curt

Message sent
You sent
The retail price of the game was $14500. Newer Stern LE retail prices are now closer to $20,000
You sent
How do you figure it is well beyond retail?
You sent
That price was after tax and shipping of course

Curt
Just asking is all. Sorry. You are way above the average price. Which about 10000. Great game though
You sent
$10,000 (or less) would get you a pro model, not a limited edition or premium model. There are considerable differences

You sent
it's unfortunate prices are so high now
You sent
doubled since 2013

Curt
Yes I understand. Inflation everywhere on everything

You sent
Shaun Amos has/had a pro for sale and I think he was asking 8500
You sent
TMNT Pro that is

Curt
I would offer you 9500 cash today . But thinking we're too far off
You sent
Yup we would be. Nobody would ever sell any Stern LE that low

Curt
Well thanks for the chat. It's a legitimate offer. Highly doubt u get wat ur asking thx.

Curt
I can get that exact game from west coast for easily 9

You sent
I'd like to know where...

Curt
Dnt mean to be a dink. I have a basement full of pinball games which we play. Friends and family. It's not like I'm trying to lowball or nothing. Just seen ur add thought I would message. Plus ur in regina. Save 500 in shipping

Curt
People seem to evaluate there belongings 40 percent above cost.

Curt
I'd go up to 10. ?? I'd like to come play a game if that's ok with you. Then maybe go from there ,?

You sent
Do you have an account on pinside?

Curt
I dnt but wat does that matter?

You sent
You can see what prices are on there, what games sell for or ask the value of a game

Curt
Oh I already know that

Curt
I'm giving u a decent offer

You sent
Anyhow, I'm in no rush to sell, if it doesn't sell that is ok.

Curt
Obviously lol. Good game. Thx for the chat

Wow, what an offer. That's some ridiculous "negotiating," thanks for the laughs though, what a dope!

#21467 1 year ago

There are some really “special” people out there.

#21468 1 year ago

Prices aren’t going to get any cheaper with exchange, delivery, and GST the new 007 Pro is over 10k wowza…

#21469 1 year ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Prices aren’t going to get any cheaper with exchange, delivery, and GST the new 007 Pro is over 10k wowza…

Pros have been right around 10k in BC for the last year. No province is safe haha.

#21470 1 year ago

Anyone from Calgary coming to Edmonton?

I got 100$ if you can transport a pin i just bought.

I can pick it up in Edmonton if you didn't want to deliver it to my house. (IE: if you were coming to Arkadium or elsewhere)

Hit me up with a PM. Thanks

#21471 1 year ago

Two very nice cocktails....Star Trip and Circa 1933. Both are working, cleaned, waxed, led'd.....$900 each before I list them on Mockitplace or Kijiji. Buy both and I'll toss in an EROS 1 that's missing a drop assembly that I used on Circa, [but has 3 other hard to find ones] and no board. [well there is a board but its probably just parts at best]
Need room for a love seat as I apparently can't make guests sit outside in winter.
In Guelph, no stairs easy loading from mancave garage.

#21472 1 year ago

BSD is SOLD.
Enjoy your BSD ImNotNorm

#21473 1 year ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I got 100$ if you can transport a pin i just bought.
I can pick it up in Edmonton if you didn't want to deliver it to my house. (IE: if you were coming to Arkadium or elsewhere)
Hit me up with a PM. Thanks

Quoted from pingod:

BSD is SOLD.
Enjoy your BSD ImNotNorm

Nice!

#21474 1 year ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Make Dan deliver it. White glove service.

#21475 1 year ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Make Dan deliver it. White glove service.

I tried.

#21476 1 year ago

Why not a quick road trip? Try out his GZLE and potc? Back home in a flash.

Congrats BTW. Such a fun game. Was eyeing it up myself.

#21477 1 year ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Why not a quick road trip? Try out his GZLE and potc? Back home in a flash.
Congrats BTW. Such a fun game. Was eyeing it up myself.

Worst case scenario I make the trip. Good point about playing his GZLE and POTC

Thanks

#21478 1 year ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Worst case scenario I make the trip. Good point about playing his GZLE and POTC
Thanks

I've only played the pro and really like it. Guys I know with the premium absolutely rave about it. Have no idea about the LE but I'm sure it's fantastic. Also you get to meet his dog

#21479 1 year ago

imnotnorm

Your such a badass

#21480 1 year ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Worst case scenario I make the trip.

Sounds painful to drive 3 hours each way and grab a new to you pin and play a whole bunch of others while your there!

hope you survive the trauma !

can't wait to try your BSD !

#21481 1 year ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Also you get to meet his dog

Bonus!

Quoted from Stretch7:

imnotnorm
Your such a badass

#TellYourFriends

Quoted from transprtr4u:

Sounds painful to drive 3 hours each way and grab a new to you pin and play a whole bunch of others while your there!
hope you survive the trauma !
can't wait to try your BSD !

Like Gloria Gaynor infamously sang, "I will survive!"

#21482 1 year ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

Haven't put much effort into selling this as I got busy, but thought I'd post it again.
1991 William Slugfest for sale. The game plays well, dmd doesn't have any dead dots/lines, playfield and cabinet art are in good shape. Not looking to ship at this time, prefer buyer to see it in person and try it out before buying. I'm asking $3400. I can send pics if anyone is interested.

Have had quite a bit of interest, but it is still currently in my basement. So I thought I'd give it one more bump before waiting until spring to try again. If anyone is interested, and can pick it up, I'll let it go for $3100. Feel free to message if you have any questions.

#21483 1 year ago

Hey all,
Just a quick PSA...
Mando premium still for sale. Knocked some money off the asking.
Now $11,750 ($11,500 without IC)
Full details on PinRev or feel free to message me.

Cheers!

Quoted from Ponzie:

Still selling my Mandolin premium… Lowered the price to $12,250 ($12,000 with IC removed)

#21484 1 year ago

1995 AFM restored price drop 13500 if I don't sell I will be keeping this great pin ,pics and details on PinRev

#21485 1 year ago

Anyone in Western Canada have a No Fear for sale?

#21486 1 year ago

Have had quite a bit of interest, but it is still currently in my basement. So I thought I'd give it one more bump before waiting until spring to try again. If anyone is interested, and can pick it up, I'll let it go for $3100. Feel free to message if you have any questions.

Tentatively sold

#21487 1 year ago

Congrats dude!!! I always drag my feet in this title even thou i know my family would live it!!

#21488 1 year ago

Pirates CE SOLD pending payment.

#21489 1 year ago
Quoted from pingod:

Subject to sale of house.

Congrats on sale.

#21490 1 year ago
Quoted from koji:

Subject to sale of house.
Congrats on sale.

Conditions may be lifted, lol

#21491 1 year ago

If anyone is interested, LW3 up for sale today. Plays really well.

Has been LED'd. 3.0 code installed.

Asking $4800

Details :

https://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/data-east-lethal-weapon-3.12532/

#21492 1 year ago

book your first class trip around the world!

Quoted from pingod:

#21493 1 year ago

Shit...now I won't be able to play it if I go down to Calgary for the BSD pickup!!

Sorry, I meant congrats on the sale.

#21494 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

On an opposite note, I am lowering my price to $11K for my LOTR. Pics on Pinrev and MAACA.

LOTR is sold and gone.

#21495 1 year ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Congrats dude!!! I always drag my feet in this title even thou i know my family would live it!!

Thanks! It is a pretty fun game. We enjoyed it, but in a small collection, its not a bad idea to rotate every so often. Its funny how the market works, there was lots of interest but no takers, and then the day I verbally agree to a deal with someone, another two interested parties pop up haha. Oh well, it is going to a good home, and I already have my next game lined up. It will be the first game I've ever sold and then re-bought back.

#21496 1 year ago

Thanks! It is a pretty fun game. We enjoyed it, but in a small collection, its not a bad idea to rotate every so often. Its funny how the market works, there was lots of interest but no takers, and then the day I verbally agree to a deal with someone, another two interested parties pop up haha. Oh well, it is going to a good home, and I already have my next game lined up. It will be the first game I've ever sold and then re-bought back.

Watcha bringing back? I was going to guess but that past list Is pretty long, and lots of good titles on it

#21497 1 year ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Shit...now I won't be able to play it if I go down to Calgary for the BSD pickup!!
Sorry, I meant congrats on the sale.

It’s not leaving for a week or two, hurry up

#21498 1 year ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Watcha bringing back? I was going to guess but that past list Is pretty long, and lots of good titles on it

Its not likely one that would be guessed, as its not one of the top titles from my previously owned list. I'm bringing back my old Escape from the Lost World .

#21499 1 year ago

Seeing as my wanted slot machine post already drummed up some response on the other Canadian thread, I'll see if I can go 2 for 2 today.

Looking to purchase one of the following games. Preferably in Alberta or Saskatchewan.

MET pro
GOTG pro
JP pro/premium
GZ pro
IMDN pro
Star Trek pro/premium
Star Wars pro

#21500 1 year ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Seeing as my wanted slot machine post already drummed up some response on the other Canadian thread, I'll see if I can go 2 for 2 today.
Looking to purchase one of the following games. Preferably in Alberta or Saskatchewan.
MET pro
GOTG pro
JP pro/premium
GZ pro
IMDN pro
Star Trek pro/premium
Star Wars pro

wtf, no DP pro???!?!?

There are 24,742 posts in this topic. You are on page 430 of 495.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/430?hl=enron64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.