(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,846 posts in this topic. You are on page 425 of 497.
#21201 1 year ago

CSI sold pending pickup.

#21202 1 year ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

CSI sold pending pickup.

(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

YEEEEAAAHHH

#21203 1 year ago

Hey guys, I have a The Walking Dead Pro I'm looking to trade, I am willing to sell for the right offer though.

Wants:
Theatre of Magic
Twilight Zone
Medieval Madness
Attack from Mars
Monster Bash
White Water
Black Rose
Addams Family

Located just east of Toronto.

#21204 1 year ago
Quoted from KWatts:

Hey guys, I have a The Walking Dead Pro I'm looking to trade, I am willing to sell for the right offer though.
Wants:
Theatre of Magic
Twilight Zone
Medieval Madness
Attack from Mars
Monster Bash
White Water
Black Rose
Addams Family
Located just east of Toronto.

What would be the right offer?

#21205 1 year ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

What would be the right offer?

More looking to trade, $10k cash but we can talk about a trade.

#21207 1 year ago

Not a machine, just a bunch of parts. Lots of aftermarket stuff for you mod lovers

abbotsford.craigslist.org link

#21208 1 year ago

Hey guys, I’m very interested in buying a fully restored pin from the states. Price is about 10k usd.

Any advice and getting it shipped across the border?

Thanks
Richard

#21209 1 year ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

Hey guys, I’m very interested in buying a fully restored pin from the states. Price is about 10k usd.
Thanks
Richard

sent you a msg

#21210 1 year ago

Hey guys, I’m very interested in buying a fully restored pin from the states.

how many more before you get your CCR ?

Go Richard !

#21211 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

how many more before you get your CCR ?
Go Richard !

Lol, it’s looking like 2.

#21212 1 year ago

AIQ still available for trade

#21213 1 year ago

Thanks
Richard

Where is it in the US? Thanks.

#21214 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Where is it in the US? Thanks.

Cary, NC

Thanks!

I’m in New Brunswick Canada

#21215 1 year ago

Cary, NC
Thanks!
I’m in New Brunswick Canada

If it was a bit closer, I bring it over for you and then you just pay Ontario to NB shipping costs.

#21216 1 year ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

Not a machine, just a bunch of parts. Lots of aftermarket stuff for you mod lovers
abbotsford.craigslist.org link

PM sent

#21217 1 year ago

looking to trade a great condition Williams Superpin ST:TNG. looking for other 90s B/W or newer Sterns. located in Windsor, but will travel for the right trade. +/- cash either way if necessary.

-LEDed
-playfield protector
-plastic protectors
-ramp protectors
-laser canon mod
-bird of prey lit mod
-uss enterprise hallmark lit mod
-pin2dmd colour dmd
-tie-back mod
-OG and alternate translites
-outlane extenders

some of my wishlist pins would be TOTAN, TZ, CV, CFTBL, Scared Stiff, LOTR, HOH, GZ

#21218 1 year ago

I'm going to be putting a Slugfest and a Who Dunnit up for sale in a couple of weeks.

#21219 1 year ago

Star Trek LE HUO Original Owner

Includes Vengence Mod, Upgraded laser, Back glass light upgrade kit, light blackout kit (not installed) and more.

14000 CAD or Trade for Rush, Walking Dead or Metallica

#21220 1 year ago

Still looking for a Metallica if anyones thingking of selling
Pm me

#21221 1 year ago
Quoted from Cosplay:

Still looking for a Metallica if anyones thingking of selling
Pm me

Sent you a message...I have a Metallica LE potentially for sale

#21222 1 year ago

Ok. Maybe a silly question.
I gave a deposit via PayPal today for a pin in the USA ($500usd) and it charges my about 25$cad for a fee to send that.

What’s the best way to pay for a second hand pin in the USA that’s 10k usd and avoid these fees?

Richard

#21223 1 year ago

What’s the best way to pay for a second hand pin in the USA that’s 10k usd and avoid these fee

Don't think there is a way of avoiding service charges... but I keep a US bank account at TD and that saves me a bundle... plus I usually send a wire transfer...
Good luck...
Guessing you found a Safe cracker?

#21224 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Don't think there is a way of avoiding service charges... but I keep a US bank account at TD and that saves me a bundle... plus I usually send a wire transfer...
Good luck...
Guessing you found a Safe cracker?

Shoot, OK.
Cirqus Voltaire.

#21225 1 year ago

Shoot, OK.
Cirqus Voltaire.

Congratulations... building up a sweet gameroom my friend

#21226 1 year ago

Extreme longshot. Anyone lookout sell a godzilla pro? Maybe looking to upgrade to a premium?

Thanks.

Jay

#21227 1 year ago

I gave a deposit via PayPal today for a pin in the USA ($500usd) and it charges my about 25$cad for a fee to send that.
What’s the best way to pay for a second hand pin in the USA that’s 10k usd and avoid these fees?
Richard

Wire transfer from canadian us account to us account
$50 fee

#21228 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Wire transfer from canadian us account to us account
$50 fee

Ok. No limit?

#21229 1 year ago

Wire will be the cheapest option. Money gets to the other account in either a few hours or days (depending on banks used).
Cheap. No limit. Fee is the same for $1 or $10k

#21230 1 year ago

We like using WISE the fees are way less. PAYPAL blows.

Richard

#21231 1 year ago

Wire transfer all day. Works both ways and fees are minute. No limit either.

On that note. If you have a US account in Canada and receive a significant amount of US money through PayPal. It’s virtually impossible to take US funds from PayPal and put it in you us account. They will only convert to CDN and the exchange is terrible.

#21232 1 year ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Wire transfer all day. Works both ways and fees are minute. No limit either.
On that note. If you have a US account in Canada and receive a significant amount of US money through PayPal. It’s virtually impossible to take US funds from PayPal and put it in you us account. They will only convert to CDN and the exchange is terrible.

My daughter used to get paid in USD via Paypal for social media work. The only way to get around this is with a US Bank Account. She used to send me the funds and I would transfer them to my RBC US (in Georgia)bank account and then move the money back to my RBC Canada USD account. It was a multi day process and you could only do about $2000/day. Paypal is a horrible company to deal with and not well integrated in Canada at all.

Wire transfer all day yep.

Shoot, OK.
Cirqus Voltaire.

Finally played a CV in London at Tilt this summer and it had just been repaired at the time.

What an awesome pin, it played perfectly - I thoroughly enjoyed my 10+ games on it. Would love to own one day.

#21233 1 year ago

Looking for Gottlieb Countdown.

#21234 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

My daughter used to get paid in USD via Paypal for social media work. The only way to get around this is with a US Bank Account. She used to send me the funds and I would transfer them to my RBC US (in Georgia)bank account and then move the money back to my RBC Canada USD account. It was a multi day process and you could only do about $2000/day. Paypal is a horrible company to deal with and not well integrated in Canada at all.
Wire transfer all day yep.

Finally played a CV in London at Tilt this summer and it had just been repaired at the time.
What an awesome pin, it played perfectly - I thoroughly enjoyed my 10+ games on it. Would love to own one day.

That's exactly what I did with RBC. Total pain in the ass though. I have a pin heading south of the boarder next week and payment will be wire transferred this time. So much easier. Shipping a pin across the boarder has been a pain in the ass too for my buyer but he's patient and excited.

#21235 1 year ago

you think the USA is a pain , try shipping a pin to Australia !

#21236 1 year ago
Quoted from luch:

you think the USA is a pain , try shipping a pin to Australia !

I could imagine.

#21237 1 year ago

5 months and a shit load of paper work , plus quarantine, but it did show up in one piece

#21238 1 year ago

Anyone have a Williams Comet for sale? Willing to ship. Thanks.

#21239 1 year ago
Quoted from luch:

5 months and a shit load of paper work , plus quarantine, but it did show up in one piece

That’s strange. I sold my HH to a collector in Australia years ago. All I needed to ensure was that is was on a heat treated pallet or it gets hung up in customs for fumigation. He arranged all the shipping. It was picked up from my garage and just over a week later he was sending me pictures of it in his games room. Could not been easier.
Not sure what the air freight was, but I am sure it was pricey.

#21240 1 year ago

i had to do all the arrangements, has the Aussie broker he was using couild not navigate Canada border services stuff

#21241 1 year ago
Quoted from luch:

Must have been wrapped well

#21243 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

So good..!
Pinside 2022 Secret Santa Program - Sign Up Through Nov. 12thNew

Link?

#21245 1 year ago

Anyone recommend shipmypinball? It sounds like a easy way to go.

Pin coming from NC.

Richard

#21246 1 year ago

Pin coming from NC.

I did a comparison quote .. found them more expensive than Yellow or D&R, however they had some options others didn't...
May try getting a quote from Buffalo Air as well

#21247 1 year ago

Pin coming from NC.
Richard

Not sure if Fast Eddie would go that far? Another option.

#21248 1 year ago

Johnny Mnemonic for sale ad in ON kijiji. Buddy gives life advice after calling out his own low ball price in ad.

Anyway, thought it was funny. Peace.

#21249 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Johnny Mnemonic for sale ad in ON kijiji. Buddy gives life advice after calling out his own low ball price in ad.
Anyway, thought it was funny. Peace.

His ads are always abrasive and makes him look unapproachable. I have tried speaking with him before and it was just unpleasant.

#21250 1 year ago

Looking for STNG or EATPM...
Trade for Indy 500...

There are 24,846 posts in this topic. You are on page 425 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/425 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.