(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,776 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Saltimbanco
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 415 of 496.
#20701 1 year ago

Dunno, but I asked him that I need the pin shipped. So could he give me $1000 upfront and I would give him $8000 when ready for shipping. I hate scammers scum of the earth as far as I am concerned.

Quoted from Cariba:

Hey, I seen the ad for Alien pin as well, can you tell me hwo the scam is actually pulled? do they ask for a small etransfer deposit to book an appointment or something like that?

#20702 1 year ago

Looking to sell my Ultraman CE spot.
I moved and only have room for 2 games now.
Paid $2,600 cdn
Asking $1,600 cdn
$6,995 usd is the remaining balance.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-buy-sell-other/hamilton/ultraman-kaiju-rumble-by-spooky-pinball/1631130706

#20703 1 year ago

I'm also going to have to list my Blackout soon anyone is interested. No room. I have a very good condition machine with a great playfield AND a decent second playfield with a brand new uninstalled hardtop.
Comets, clear titans, cliffys lane guides, boards reworked by Toronto Pinball exchange. The second playfield is mostly stripped on top but mostly populated on the underside. Ready for a hardtop install. If you are interested, message me. I'm not here often but I will get back to you when I see it

#20704 1 year ago
Quoted from Cariba:

Hey, I seen the ad for Alien pin as well, can you tell me hwo the scam is actually pulled? do they ask for a small etransfer deposit to book an appointment or something like that?

There is a great video on the scam forum

#20705 1 year ago

Stranger Things Premium for sale.

As soon as I find an LE

#20706 1 year ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Stranger Things Premium for sale.
As soon as I find an LE

I hope you find it soon.... and then you contact me next door in Burlington

#20707 1 year ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

I hope you find it soon.... and then you contact me next door in Burlington

You got it. Find me one and I will sell it to you for less.

#20708 1 year ago

JJP titles on the chopping block with price drops, still keen to trade though. Message me for photos/vids

WOZ ECLE - beautiful condition with cliffy protectors and 7.5V light boards and optional backup set of uninstalled 2.0 boards (available for extra $, no markup)
$15k trade/value

Wonka LE - produced in the final factory run, like new condition, no pf issues, very low plays, 1st owner HUO
$15250 trade/value

Hobbit LE Smaug Edition - beautiful condition with beast upgrades from JJP
$15k trade/value

----------------------

All are available for outright purchase but prefer trading +/- cash for like-condition games:
Mando Pro
Munsters Pro/Prem
GOTG Pro
Godzilla Pro/Prem
MMR
AFMR
MBR
EHOH Prem
Phantom of the Opera

If someone wants to buy all 3 games outright, I'll throw in the 2.0 boards for free (~$1400 cost).

#20709 1 year ago

Hey all, longtime lurker. Managed to snag a Godzilla (Pro) first pin, very excited.

Any recommendations for HD/Invisi/Vodoo Glass purchasing in Canada? A lot of the sites don't ship the glass to Internationally.

#20710 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballapalooza:

Hey all, longtime lurker. Managed to snag a Godzilla (Pro) first pin, very excited.
Any recommendations for HD/Invisi/Vodoo Glass purchasing in Canada? A lot of the sites don't ship the glass to Internationally.

Pretty sure there is a local shop in Edmonton that has, or you can go to nitro.

#20711 1 year ago

NITRO sells some at YEGPIN. I grabbed a sheet this year.

That's the best time to stock up on glass to save on shipping. That's if you can wait until next year.

#20712 1 year ago

Nitro, for sure. I have one of their Voodoo glass on my GZ Premium and a couple other games. Really nice stuff.

#20713 1 year ago

Checked with Nitro, they've got Widebody glass, but no standard size stuff in stock.

#20714 1 year ago

Give them a shout. They usually have it in stock.

All my pins have them, makes a huge difference.

#20715 1 year ago

Checked with Nitro, they've got Widebody glass, but no standard size stuff in stock.

Check with Arcadium, they might have grabbed some stock from Nitro.

#20716 1 year ago

We have none available

Quoted from pingod:

Check with Arcadium, they might have grabbed some stock from Nitro.

#20717 1 year ago

SWLE is SOLD.

#20718 1 year ago

Going to post my Spiderman vault. Looking for medieval madness on trade if anyone is interested. A few other potential titles I might trade for tz, champ pub, bsd, iron man, stranger things, Ali, paragon. +\- cash either way. 9500$
Cheers

#20719 1 year ago

I am looking for a Stern Guardians of the Galaxy topper if anyone has one that they want to sell let me know.
I will be listing a few pins for sale shortly as well - Monster Bash LE, AC DC Premium, Iron Man Vault

#20720 1 year ago

You might be able to get the topper for one of them.
The way topper prices are.

#20721 1 year ago

GnR LE

$13,900

I'm now -$3000 from what I paid.

My loss, your gain.

60 plays. Good as new.

#20722 1 year ago

TNA and CSI still available, lower price for pinsiders, prices firm, pickup only.
TNA - $9k
CSI - $6500

Pictures on kijiji.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1630153084
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1630152526

#20723 1 year ago

Only 3 pinballs left and 2 arcades

Whitewater 11000$ Original, color dmd, lot of mods, new decals uninstalled. Very good condition overall

Dirty harry 7500$ Original, color dmd, speaker kit, powdercoat, etc mint mint

Fishtales 10000$ fully restored, cab, decal, playfield etc.

#20724 1 year ago
Quoted from apexsl:

I am looking for a Stern Guardians of the Galaxy topper if anyone has one that they want to sell let me know.
I will be listing a few pins for sale shortly as well - Monster Bash LE, AC DC Premium, Iron Man Vault

Where are you located and what are you asking for Monster Bash?

#20725 1 year ago

Twilight Zone on kijiji Ontario if anyone’s interested.

#20726 1 year ago

I am trading or selling both my machines. Deadpool Pro and The Walking Dead.

Deadpool is basically brand new. Less than 300 lifetime plays. Works perfectly. I'm the original owner. I'm just asking for what I paid, $10300.

The Walking Dead has recently been restored and modded. The mods include colour DMD, mirror blades, external subwoofer to go with custom audio. I'm asking $9950.

$18500 takes BOTH. Or I will trade ... and I'm interested in trading both for one higher end machine (+/- cash)

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I'm looking to change up my two pin collection so I'm looking to sell or trade both machines for a package price (or trade). Deadpool Pro - $10300 CDN The Walking Dead - $9950 CDN...”
2022-09-10
Milton, ON
Trade
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 336 times

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I'm looking to change up my two pin collection so I'm looking to sell or trade both machines for a package price (or trade). The Walking Dead - $9950 CDN Deadpool Pro - $10300 CDN...”
2022-09-10
Milton, ON
Trade
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 536 times

#20727 1 year ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Deadpool is basically brand new. Less than 300 lifetime plays. Works perfectly. I'm the original owner. I'm just asking for what I paid, $10300.
The Walking Dead has recently been restored and modded. The mods include colour DMD, mirror blades, external subwoofer to go with custom audio. I'm asking $9950.
$18500 takes BOTH. Or I will trade ... and I'm interested in trading both for one higher end machine (+/- cash)

Machine - For Trade

Deadpool (Pro) + The Walking Dead (Pro) = PACKAGE DEAL!

New ad!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “I'm looking to change up my two pin collection so I'm looking to sell or trade both machines for a package price (or trade).

Deadpool Pro - $10300 CDN
The Walking Dead - $9950 CDN...”

1 hour ago

Milton, ON

chaz009

Trade

Machine - For Trade

The Walking Dead (Pro) + Deadpool (Pro) = PACKAGE DEAL!

New ad!

Fully shopped/refurbished “I'm looking to change up my two pin collection so I'm looking to sell or trade both machines for a package price (or trade).

The Walking Dead - $9950 CDN
Deadpool Pro - $10300 CDN...”

1 hour ago

Milton, ON

chaz009

Trade

Holy shit, a NIB Deadpool Pro cost you 10,300?!

#20728 1 year ago

10158.70. Just looked at my receipt.

I’ll tell you what, I’ll let it go for $10150.

#20729 1 year ago
Quoted from chaz009:

10158.70. Just looked at my receipt.
I’ll tell you what, I’ll let it go for $10150.

That dang new base price is a killer. Along with that extra tax you folks pay, uggghhhh

#20730 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Going to post my Spiderman vault. Looking for medieval madness on trade if anyone is interested. A few other potential titles I might trade for tz, champ pub, bsd, iron man, stranger things, Ali, paragon. +\- cash either way. 9500$
Cheers

Where are you located?

#20731 1 year ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Where are you located?

Regina

#20732 1 year ago

Friend is looking to sell his 2010 Big Buck Hunter.

#20733 1 year ago

Anyone here score the kijiji $2850 BSD yesterday in Calgary?

#20734 1 year ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Machine - For Trade

Deadpool (Pro) + The Walking Dead (Pro) = PACKAGE DEAL!

New ad!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “I'm looking to change up my two pin collection so I'm looking to sell or trade both machines for a package price (or trade).

Deadpool Pro - $10300 CDN
The Walking Dead - $9950 CDN...”

21 hours ago

Milton, ON

chaz009

Trade

Machine - For Trade

The Walking Dead (Pro) + Deadpool (Pro) = PACKAGE DEAL!

New ad!

Fully shopped/refurbished “I'm looking to change up my two pin collection so I'm looking to sell or trade both machines for a package price (or trade).

The Walking Dead - $9950 CDN
Deadpool Pro - $10300 CDN...”

21 hours ago

Milton, ON

chaz009

Trade

Great Package! GLWTS

#20735 1 year ago
Quoted from spinal:

Anyone here score the kijiji $2850 BSM yesterday in Calgary?

I didn't get a reply back.
Same guy also had a NBA for sale.

#20736 1 year ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Great Package! GLWTS

Thanks. Really just wanting to change things up. I love both of TWD and DP.

We need to make a trade happen sometime. We are so close to each other!

#20737 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

That dang new base price is a killer. Along with that extra tax you folks pay, uggghhhh

Grab a lightly used one for $7,800 like I did. Stern jacked everything too high too quickly for me to justify their nib pricing anymore. Maiden from P1 in 2018 was 8k all in.

#20738 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

I don't know how many others have basically quit buying anything new, but I certainly have. TMNT may be my last sale or trade depending what happens with that.

Unless I win the lottery. I didn't check my ticket, but I am thinking I probably do need to work tomorrow....

Rob

#20739 1 year ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I don't know how many others have basically quit buying anything new, but I certainly have. TMNT may be my last sale or trade depending what happens with that.
Unless I win the lottery. I didn't check my ticket, but I am thinking I probably do need to work tomorrow....
Rob

To be honest in the Ontario/Quebec region NiB is cheaper then what people are trying to sell their used pins, lol. So NiB has been the way to go for me.

#20740 1 year ago

I agree, due to the storage and demand even the Stern Pro’s sell over MRSP even if they are still in production. totally bananas…

Quoted from Joker19:

To be honest in the Ontario/Quebec region NiB is cheaper then what people are trying to sell their used pins, lol. So NiB has been the way to go for me.

#20741 1 year ago

If anyone is interested, I will be posting a slugfest up for sale in the next few days. The game plays well, dmd doesn't have any dead dots/lines, playfield and cabinet art are in good shape. Not looking to ship at this time, prefer buyer to see it in person and try it out before buying. I'll be asking $3700. I can send pics if anyone is interested. Much prefer a sale at this time, unless you have a pin for trade that I just can't say no to hahaha.

#20742 1 year ago
Quoted from Joker19:

I agree. I got back into the game, coincidentally around the start of Covid, and have purchased 3 - all NIB. I think we're in a little better situation here in Canada as even games that are sold out in the US are showing as available through distro's like Nitro. I personally can't get my head around buying a game, despite being relatively new, with a few hundred plays and "no warranty" near MSRP or more. Thats not even accounting for the scuffs and bangs since the game was originally unboxed and now may need to be shipped without the same protection and risk of been shipped across country once again. Obviously sellers are finding buyers - I'm just not one of them. I'll save my money for the next new release!

#20743 1 year ago
Quoted from SLicK350:

I agree. I got back into the game, coincidentally around the start of Covid, and have purchased 3 - all NIB. I think we're in a little better situation here in Canada as even games that are sold out in the US are showing as available through distro's like Nitro. I personally can't get my head around buying a game, despite being relatively new, with a few hundred plays and "no warranty" near MSRP or more. Thats not even accounting for the scuffs and bangs since the game was originally unboxed and now may need to be shipped without the same protection and risk of been shipped across country once again. Obviously sellers are finding buyers - I'm just not one of them. I'll save my money for the next new release!

I have shipped across the country and even the continent without even a little scuff.

Relax

#20744 1 year ago

I've bought 3 games shipped also - never an issue or a scuff.

#20745 1 year ago

Speaking of price in the Ontario region. Just saw a Simpson and Family Guy for sale for 18k each (on Kijiji)! Yes, each, not both, each... Now I know people are allowed to ask what they want, but other people are also allowed to say that this is crazy...

I can almost get 2 NiB new Stern Pro for 1 used Simpson or family guy... Lol

#20746 1 year ago

I'd take the Deadpool and Walking Dead for the same price.

#20747 1 year ago
Quoted from Joker19:

Speaking of price in the Ontario region. Just saw a Simpson and Family Guy for sale for 18k each (on Kijiji)! Yes, each, not both, each... Now I know people are allowed to ask what they want, but other people are also allowed to say that this is crazy...
I can almost get 2 NiB new Stern Pro for 1 used Simpson or family guy... Lol

buy NIB and STFU, always complaining man.

from a guy who sold a TSPP for 13500$

#20748 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

I've bought 3 games shipped also - never an issue or a scuff.

Also bought 3 shipped and while none ever got damaged in transit, all 3 were a disappointment to some extent. They all had had flaws/issues not disclosed or not shown in the pre-purchase pics. I am not likely to do that again. YMMV.

#20749 1 year ago

deleted

#20750 1 year ago
Quoted from Paseb:

buy NIB and STFU, always complaining man.
from a guy who sold a TSPP for 13500$

As much as you don't "STFU", I won't.

There are 24,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 415 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/415 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.