(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,772 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by KnockerPTSD
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,772 posts in this topic. You are on page 410 of 496.
#20451 1 year ago
Quoted from Boat:

Looking to free up some cash for house projects
I have a players condition bally elektra, needs new sound board $2,500
I also have a really nice goldeneye, no crotch wear, comes with pinsound $7500
Prices firm, shipping is no problem for a fee

Elektra new sound and power board installed. Plays great! Looking for 3k firm. Will be listing on kijiji in a few days

#20452 1 year ago

Anyone have an Ac/Dc? Going to be going on a road trip to Calgary and back and was hoping to find someone who was selling one

#20453 1 year ago

TMNT LE $12800. Cash and carry in Regina.

#20454 1 year ago
#20456 1 year ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I miss the days where if you wanted a game, if P1 didn't have it they would get it within a few weeks (month tops). I also find it odd that Stern production still cannot keep up, let alone Canadian distributors being able to keep stock of almost anything. It is what it is, but it has really dampened my outlook on pinball and I no longer look forward to new games. Want an LE? Forget about that. Want a Premium? Wait who knows how long?
Affordability went out the window long ago.
Rob

Times have changed, sure, but they will bend back the other way too.

The Canadian market is a weird animal. Games here are staying high when they shouldn't. Also, lots of games for sale just aren't selling because people are waiting.

Lots of angles to look at and it's a weird place to be right now both on the buying AND selling sides.

#20457 1 year ago

Used buyers market in Canada looks pretty good right now... lots of games coming up this summer and some good deals compared to Covid times I must say.

The CAD outlook is pretty bogus right now, if distributors are lowering their stock and trying to mainly deal by taking payments in full as games pass customs, Im sure they are trying to lower their risk from losing out on currency fluctuations

#20458 1 year ago
Quoted from mitchzizzle:

Used buyers market in Canada looks pretty good right now... lots of games coming up this summer and some good deals compared to Covid times I must say.
The CAD outlook is pretty bogus right now, if distributors are lowering their stock and trying to mainly deal by taking payments in full as games pass customs, Im sure they are trying to lower their risk from losing out on currency fluctuations

Agreed, for the first time, I feel like there are better deals in Canada than USA.. haha.

#20459 1 year ago
Quoted from koji:

Agreed, for the first time, I feel like there are better deals in Canada than USA.. haha.

A lot of used games sitting and not selling at decent prices too. If I had more room I would have jumped on a couple near me still listed on PinRev.

#20460 1 year ago

Oh yeah. Im in hot water because Ive bought two this month, I keep saying I am 'going to sell one' to make room. . But just cant find a local buyer for my WhoDunnit oh well I guess Ill hold onto it for now

#20461 1 year ago

Too many say they are going to buy or they are looking for something, when the deal falls into their lap they do nothing!

#20462 1 year ago

Just gonna dab my "I wish you were closer" Pinside bingo card here...

#20463 1 year ago
Quoted from Boat:

Elektra new sound and power board installed. Plays great! Looking for 3k firm. Will be listing on kijiji in a few days

Sold pending pickup

#20465 1 year ago

Damn, wish I had seen that Joust sooner!

#20467 1 year ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

Fees will bring it over $10k

Way over....fees plus taxes.

#20468 1 year ago

I think someone sold one out of Guelph for $7k US a couple years back so likely pretty close to market. Very rare game.

#20469 1 year ago

Just curious as to what the current retail price is for a NIB Stern LE? I know this doesn't necessarily translate to market price... There's a Godzilla LE (approx 500 plays) up for sale in Montreal for $18.5k and that "feels" pretty high to me but maybe I'm just deluding myself?

#20470 1 year ago

Call player one

Quoted from ShineSpark:

Just curious as to what the current retail price is for a NIB Stern LE? I know this doesn't necessarily translate to market price... There's a Godzilla LE (approx 500 plays) up for sale in Montreal for $18.5k and that "feels" pretty high to me but maybe I'm just deluding myself?

#20471 1 year ago
Quoted from ShineSpark:

I think they are currently $11KUS or approximately $16-$16.5k CDN with the taxes in Ontario (and depending on FX rates at the time). $18.5k Cdn is a pretty fair price given the current market value. You be looking at minimum $15KUS for an LE plus the FX and taxes, you be closer to $22k CDN to get it across the border, plus any shipping you may have to pay.

#20472 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I think they are currently $11KUS or approximately $16-$16.5k CDN with the taxes in Ontario (and depending on FX rates at the time). $18.5k Cdn is a pretty fair price given the current market value. You be looking at minimum $15KUS for an LE plus the FX and taxes, you be closer to $22k CDN to get it across the border, plus any shipping you may have to pay.

Yeah, unfortunately, when you talk about MSRP for a Stern LE, MSRP is meaningless.. just market value.

#20473 1 year ago

id say 18.5 CAD is a hell of a price for a GZLE for sure. holy.... I bet they are 17k USD in the states right now. Although there's a Turtles LE for sale for less than 13k if i'm not mistaken in Sask right now!

#20474 1 year ago

I just finished tuning up a Gottlieb Solar Ride, and now I've got a fever and the only prescription is more system one's.

Preferred titles would be pinball pool, genie, count-down, Cleopatra or torch. Any available in Manitoba or maybe Saskatchewan? I saw the Cleo and torch in Minnesota but with exchange, tax and travel they are getting up there.

Projects are ok, no boards is ok.

Thanks.

#20475 1 year ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

I just finished tuning up a Gottlieb Solar Ride, and now I've got a fever and the only prescription is more system one's.
Preferred titles would be pinball pool, genie, count-down, Cleopatra or torch. Any available in Manitoba or maybe Saskatchewan? I saw the Cleo and torch in Minnesota but with exchange, tax and travel they are getting up there.
Projects are ok, no boards is ok.
Thanks.

You should add Joker Poker to your list

#20476 1 year ago
Quoted from ShineSpark:

18.5k CAD is a heck of a lot cheaper than the NIB one Zach at FlipNOut has up for 21k USD + shipping as a comparable.

#20477 1 year ago
Quoted from Smack:

18.5k CAD is a heck of a lot cheaper than the NIB one Zach at FlipNOut has up for 21k USD + shipping as a comparable.

There's three in marketplace from 15-17 USD, so 18.5 CAD is a very good price for an unreal fucking pinball machine.

#20478 1 year ago
Quoted from ShineSpark:

Don't believe the hype and do your own research. Prices have been dropping on pretty much all machines. Canadian collectors can't let go of the BS COVID pricing. They can't because many couldn't really afford the games but they used the "it will go up in value" excuse to justify their purchase. They also like to use the "but you'll pay GST if you import" reason for overcharging. Used prices need to be compared without taxes. Apples to apples right?

There are some for sale on marketplace right now - however just like any other marketplace, these are ASKING prices and don't necessarily reflect market value, otherwise they'd sell immediately. They are listed at 15k and up ASKING price. That's about 19k CAD. If you look at the games that actually sold on marketplace, most didn't sell at that price. One did sell at 15k a month ago.

It's up to you to decide if it's overpriced for the market at this time and you just need to be patient. Let the seller sit on his game for a while until he adjusts his price. Or move on to something else. Or pay what he wants!

#20479 1 year ago
Quoted from ShineSpark:

I wouldn't pay that much over retail... It's about $16,500 CAD for a LE taxes in. Just wait for a Premium NIB from Player One.

#20480 1 year ago
Quoted from RandomTask:

I wouldn't pay that much over retail... It's about $16,500 CAD for a LE taxes in. Just wait for a Premium NIB from Player One.

This is the way to go. The PREM. The wait is worth it.

The LE's will run their own market from game to game and that's going to show in pricing.

#20481 1 year ago

Also interested in a Rick and Morty in the Alberta area.

#20482 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Also interested in a Rick and Morty in the Alberta area.

If you didn't know... The programmer added in a bunch of new dimensions recently and is doing finishing touches right now on a really cool - 1-4 player "1 Ball challenge" mode - super cool
This game keeps getting better!

#20483 1 year ago

What's the wait on a GZ Prem from P1?

#20484 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

If you didn't know... The programmer added in a bunch of new dimensions recently and is doing finishing touches right now on a really cool - 1-4 player "1 Ball challenge" mode - super cool
This game keeps getting better!

Man.. I hate it when I decide there is a game I want, and all of a sudden people start talking it up.. you can hear the pinflation register advancing.. ch ching.. ch ching.. ahh.. nooo.. it's a poor shooter until they own it ok?

#20485 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Don't believe the hype and do your own research. Prices have been dropping on pretty much all machines. Canadian collectors can't let go of the BS COVID pricing. They can't because many couldn't really afford the games but they used the "it will go up in value" excuse to justify their purchase. They also like to use the "but you'll pay GST if you import" reason for overcharging. Used prices need to be compared without taxes. Apples to apples right?
There are some for sale on marketplace right now - however just like any other marketplace, these are ASKING prices and don't necessarily reflect market value, otherwise they'd sell immediately. They are listed at 15k and up ASKING price. That's about 19k CAD. If you look at the games that actually sold on marketplace, most didn't sell at that price. One did sell at 15k a month ago.
It's up to you to decide if it's overpriced for the market at this time and you just need to be patient. Let the seller sit on his game for a while until he adjusts his price. Or move on to something else. Or pay what he wants!

This post right here.

The market is not what it was even 3 months ago.

A handful of Deadpool Le's are listed right now ranging from $14-16k and none of them are selling. Only one that sold was one that dropped to an asking price of $13k and the guy knew he had to drop to catch people's attention.

A rush le just sold here in Canada for $15,800 because that's where it should be.

Watching the market asking prices is a very bad indicator of what's actually transpiring.

Especially with new games getting announced all the time and a new stern on the short horizon a lot of people are holding off.

Production is catching up steadily on most, and lots of distributors are finding themselves sitting on games that just aren't selling as fast as they once were.

I'm gonna stop typing my wall of text, but it's easy to see the market has softened. Unfortunately a lot of people who dropped big money in the last year are going to feel losses on the inflated prices they paid because patience wasn't their fortitude.

#20486 1 year ago
Quoted from koji:

Man.. I hate it when I decide there is a game I want, and all of a sudden people start talking it up.. you can hear the pinflation register advancing.. ch ching.. ch ching.. ahh.. nooo.. it's a poor shooter until they own it ok?

I've hated mine for ages, can't believe I still have this firewood in my basement

#20487 1 year ago

Rush LE at Player1 after taxes; $16,385.00
Keep in mind the MSRP's;
RUSH: $11,099
Godzilla: $10,499

I have a RUSH LE and a Godzilla Premium.
I'm not a fan of the RUSH theme/band and am a HUGE fan of the Godzilla theme.
Rush is a waaaaaaaaaay better pin in every way (imo).
Try before you buy, if you can.

#20488 1 year ago

I played both at Maple and can agree with that.

#20489 1 year ago

For Trade: ALIEN SV for your Rick and Morty , only Rick and Morty

FOR SALE: WhoDunnit , art blades and new slot reels (uninstallled) included. $6000 obo

#20490 1 year ago
Quoted from Meegis:

This post right here.
A handful of Deadpool Le's are listed right now ranging from $14-16k and none of them are selling. Only one that sold was one that dropped to an asking price of $13k and the guy knew he had to drop to catch people's attention.
A rush le just sold here in Canada for $15,800 because that's where it should be.
Watching the market asking prices is a very bad indicator of what's actually transpiring.
Especially with new games getting announced all the time and a new stern on the short horizon a lot of people are holding off.
Production is catching up steadily on most, and lots of distributors are finding themselves sitting on games that just aren't selling as fast as they once were.
I'm gonna stop typing my wall of text, but it's easy to see the market has softened. Unfortunately a lot of people who dropped big money in the last year are going to feel losses on the inflated prices they paid because patience wasn't their fortitude.

Overpaying for a Nib is coming to an end? I am good with that lol

#20491 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Overpaying for a Nib is coming to an end? I am good with that lol

Gave you a thumbs up... but guessing you don't see those either..

#20492 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Gave you a thumbs up... but guessing you don't see those either..

lol and yes you are correct.

#20493 1 year ago

I’m looking for a Addams in Canada. PM me. Thanks
Richard

#20495 1 year ago

Cant beat that timing! Lol

#20496 1 year ago

Just saw that an hour ago lol

#20497 1 year ago
Quoted from Meegis:

This post right here.

Pin inflation is going to turn to pin deflation. Watch for upcoming hordes of games for sale, as guys who buried themselves in credit card debt buying "investment" games panic with the reality of the looming economic crisis hitting their pocketbook harder as they experience the reality of living costs climbing daily.

#20498 1 year ago

I have the pins in my collection on the automatic "Want to buy" email Pinside sends out so I can watch the asking prices closer. I've been seeing drops in the US prices for some but raising on others. kind of odd but overall they appear to be falling but not crashing

#20499 1 year ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Price drop on TNA - $9k
Price drop on CSI - $6500
Local pickup only.

Bump, both TNA and CSI still up for sale.

#20500 1 year ago
Quoted from ShineSpark:

You can buy my Godzilla Premium for $18.5k, lot nicer than any LE out there IMO and you can play before you buy.

There are 24,772 posts in this topic. You are on page 410 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/410 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.