(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,791 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 29 minutes ago by KnockerPTSD
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,791 posts in this topic. You are on page 409 of 496.
#20401 1 year ago
Quoted from JPloof:

Yes last run. Led Zep last run also coming up. I would be very surprised if the august run of Star Wars also isn’t the last run. Lots of spike 2 games heading into the sunset soon.

It is the last Star Wars run also yes

#20402 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

It is the last Star Wars run also yes

I wouldn’t be surprised if Stern says last call on Turtles for December, then Iron Maiden and Deadpool also get sunset after their next runs in early 2023.

#20403 1 year ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

Is GOTG available somewhere on pre-order?

If you want a NIB Pro, let me know.
I have one on pre-order, but I REALLY want a Premium instead.

#20404 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Be interested to know what they charge you to ship the item out to Alberta.

Used the service several times and shipping costs are just standard Canada Post rates. Happy with Shippsy's service!

#20405 1 year ago

TNA - $10k
CSI - $7k

Local only

#20406 1 year ago
Quoted from SLicK350:

Used the service several times and shipping costs are just standard Canada Post rates. Happy with Shippsy's service!

Sometimes I am too lazy to drive the 10km there and back to pick up an item. Rather just pay the $7 postage fee to get it delivered to my door.

#20407 1 year ago
Quoted from ryalter:

So there was some interest from people in my GoT Pro at Yegpin.
I don't want to sell outright unless the price is right, but i'm interested in trading +/- cash for a few pins:
LotR
Godzilla premium
Rick and Morty
Star Trek premium
Alien
Game is HUO only, has the following:
Invisiglass
Shaker
Color DMD
Powercoating
Hand made shooter rod
Custom art blades
A few art decals on the playfield, and some I haven't installed yet.
Game looks and plays brand new.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/jk7mazcWKhcQQnRr5

Game is sold

#20408 1 year ago
Quoted from ryalter:

You don't buy pins but you're looking to buy pins?

I’m looking for a few specific games to add to my collection. I’m not into pinball much anymore. Glws

#20409 1 year ago

Hey guys

A friend in North Toronto is selling very nice examples of STTNG, No Fear and Congo.

If you have any interest DM me.

#20410 1 year ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

I’m looking for a few specific games to add to my collection. I’m not into pinball much anymore. Glws

#20411 1 year ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

Game is already sold. Like I posted. I'll give you a shovel if you want to keep digging up.

#20412 1 year ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

Market not to your liking? Maybe when it heats up again you'll be back!

#20413 1 year ago

Looking to trade a mint Godzilla Premium for a Cirqus Voltaire , Twilight Zone , or Addams Family. Cash to be added if needed.

#20414 1 year ago

Mint, low plays GnR LE.

$14,750.

That's more than $2000 off what I paid NIB.

Contact if interested.

#20415 1 year ago

Considering trading my restored Congo

Very nice shape, automotive clear, colour dmd , custom toys and painted mods. Mirror blades , topper, new ramps.

Looking for newer sterns mainly gotg but would consider other trades for Williams, stern or maybe a woz

Let me know what you have.

#20416 1 year ago

All this talk of trading makes me want to join in!

I'd like to trade my Twilight Zone for a Lord of the Rings. Other potential games would be MM or IJ 93.

Hit me up if you are interested.

#20417 1 year ago

TWD Pro with mods still looking for a new home. Looking to trade it for a newer Sterns or 10.9k (OBO).

#20418 1 year ago
Quoted from Boat:

Considering trading my restored Congo
Very nice shape, automotive clear, colour dmd , custom toys and painted mods. Mirror blades , topper, new ramps.
Looking for newer sterns mainly gotg but would consider other trades for Williams, stern or maybe a woz
Let me know what you have.

If it's coming from @Boat, it's going to be be in very good shape. Trade with confidence!

#20419 1 year ago
Quoted from chaz009:

TWD Pro with mods still looking for a new home. Looking to trade it for a newer Sterns or 10.9k (OBO).

Must have the golden coinbox mod

#20420 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a JP Premium w mods to trade for a DP Premium? Local preferred. Thanks.

#20421 1 year ago

Anyone have anything they are thinking of selling for under 5k?

#20422 1 year ago
Quoted from wolv3:

Anyone have anything they are thinking of selling for under 5k?

My soul ?

#20423 1 year ago

Best I can do is tree fiddy

#20424 1 year ago

GnR LE, like new.

$14,500.

Local only.

#20425 1 year ago

In this community, there may be takers, or more sellers...we are a different crowd for sure, that's what makes it unique!

#20426 1 year ago

Redheads don't have souls.

#20427 1 year ago

*Price drop to $9300 CDN*

AIQ (Avengers Infinity Quest) Pro for sale. $9300 CDN
- Bought NIB from Player 1 in Dec. 2020, HUO
- Excellent condition, no issues. Replaced balls every ~300 plays (never used the stock Stern balls) and kept playfield clean
- Stock except for Stern shaker, and replaced flipper rubbers and coil stops
- 955 plays
- Can also include separate SD card with custom code with MCU video clips and music (huge upgrade from stock animations and music) if wanted

Pics on: https://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/avengers-infinity-quest-pro-9500.12176/

Can provide additional pics and/or video if needed.

Pick up in Paris, ON, near Brantford, just off the 403 (not looking to ship).

#20428 1 year ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Redheads don't have souls

Ouch ... that's heartless...

#20429 1 year ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Redheads don't have souls.

Friendlier if you call them gingers

#20430 1 year ago

If anyone has an HUO GotG Pro in or around Ottawa send me a PM.

#20431 1 year ago

WhoDunnit for sale - some very minor wear on the center inserts, otherwise beautiful player with a very clean cab. Added Tilt art blades and will include (uninstalled) a playfield protector and 3 new slot reels with decals. Asking $5900 (hopefully to fund another game...) https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/stratford-on/who-dunnit-1995-pinball-machine/1628217882

#20433 1 year ago

Rush LE NIB below cost on Pin Rev.

#20435 1 year ago

It’s not going to go cheap!

#20436 1 year ago

Hi everyone - I live just north of Toronto (Ontario), but would like to purchase something located near Estevan (Saskatchewan). Does anyone live nearby in Saskatchewan, or know of a company that would be able to assist with packing and transporting? Really appreciate any assistance. Thanks!

#20437 1 year ago

Looking to trade my batman 66 premium edition for JJP GNR OR stern Godzilla (+/-) $$$

Sell price for 12495$

#20438 1 year ago
Quoted from ibenaiah:

Hi everyone - I live just north of Toronto (Ontario), but would like to purchase something located near Estevan (Saskatchewan). Does anyone live nearby in Saskatchewan, or know of a company that would be able to assist with packing and transporting? Really appreciate any assistance. Thanks!

My wife has a wedding in estevan the weekend of the 19th I might be going. It’s about two hours from here.

#20439 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

My wife has a wedding in estevan the weekend of the 19th I might be going. It’s about two hours from here.

Who’s she getting married to?

#20440 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:Who’s she getting married to?

Lol

#20441 1 year ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

TNA - $10k
CSI - $7k
Local only

Price drop on TNA - $9k
Price drop on CSI - $6500

Local pickup only.

#20442 1 year ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Price drop on TNA - $9k
Price drop on CSI - $6500
Local pickup only.

Dang can't even say wish you were closer for the TNA. Wish I had the room though.
A great seller and an asset to the pinball community GLWS

#20443 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Who’s she getting married to?

Lol her cousin is getting married the wife is just going to attend.

#20444 1 year ago

If my trade falls thru, what is a reasonable price to ask for a mint Godzilla Premium (with pinlife shaker).

#20445 1 year ago
Quoted from ibenaiah:

What is it?

#20446 1 year ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

If my trade falls thru, what is a reasonable price to ask for a mint Godzilla Premium (with pinlife shaker).

Reasonable IMHO, would not exceed what you paid for it? so start there?

#20447 1 year ago
Quoted from koji:

Reasonable IMHO, would not exceed what you paid for it? so start there?

That’s what I was thinking.

#20448 1 year ago

Nothing is reasonable out East as in Alberta because our tax rate is so low. Great game thou I would love to upgrade our Pro to one of those!

Quoted from jesperpark:

Dang can't even say wish you were closer for the TNA. Wish I had the room though.
A great seller and an asset to the pinball community GLWS

#20449 1 year ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

PM sent

#20450 1 year ago

Looking for a Williams Flintstones.

There are 24,791 posts in this topic. You are on page 409 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/409 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.