(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,449 posts
  • 647 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 minutes ago by Tinnhound
  • Topic is favorited by 393 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 20,449 posts in this topic. You are on page 402 of 409.
#20051 59 days ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

They’re all overhyped nowadays! Lol

Ohh just wait for the next one tho!

#20052 59 days ago

We would trade our South Park but way too far away would love to have a TWD Pro…

Quoted from chaz009:

Looking to trade my Walking Dead Pro, with LEDs, colour DMD, mirror blades, custom audio, external subwoofer, etc.
Wanting to trade for one of the following:
- Star Wars (Pro or Premium ... prefer comic art)
- Munsters (Premium)
- Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro)
- Elvira House of Horrors
- Batman 66
- South Park (restored)
- White Water WH2O (restored)
Or will sell for 11.5k. DM me if interested.

#20053 58 days ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

We would trade our South Park but way too far away would love to have a TWD Pro…

Thanks for the support. I'd think there'd be lots of interest in trading a machine like South Park (which is a very enjoyable game) for one of the most sought-after machines out there. I know lots of people that say TWD will NEVER leave their collection.

With that said TWD is still available.

#20054 58 days ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

They’re all overhyped nowadays! Lol

It's overhyped yes but it's a good game, can't deny that.

That said they will make so many the prices on secondary will likely drop off nicely in a year or two.

#20055 58 days ago

Zilla plays very, very long. Its nice to have a games like TWD, DI, and IM as contrast.

#20056 58 days ago

GnR LE, barely played.

Get in touch if interested.

#20057 58 days ago
Quoted from Berserk:

Love the FF6 avatar btw!

Haha, still my favourite miniboss of all time. Sadly fewer and fewer people recognize him these days...

#20058 58 days ago
Quoted from mikewalsh:

HotWheels $8,600
Two new machines coming and something has to go, unfortunately!Originally had this up for $8,900 New price $8,600. Can package and pallet for shipping.Game is like new and plays amazing. Small scratch on right side of cabinet, see picture. Game has art blades, shaker and topper. Game is listed with pictures on PinRev.

HotWheels is Sold.

#20059 57 days ago

AC/DC Premium Huo very low plays (300). Bought new and never left collection. Goody bag unopened and still stapled inside machine. Comes with cannon mod, led lightning bolts and shaker motor added as well. Shooter lane has slight chip is the only blemish. Also including the train topper as well. No bolts on window version. 11,500

#20060 57 days ago
Quoted from vex:

AC/DC Premium Huo very low plays (300). Bought new and never left collection. Goody bag unopened and still stapled inside machine. Comes with cannon mod, led lightning bolts and shaker motor added as well. Shooter lane has slight chip is the only blemish. Also including the train topper as well. No bolts on window version. 11,500

Will you ship it?

#20061 57 days ago

Gilligan's Island project for sale.

I have too many projects so I need to let this one go:

- solid cabinet
- solid head but needs the bottom replaced
- fully populated playfield
- new cabinet decals (not installed)
- new siderails
- no batteries, NVRAM installed
- lots of additional parts

Asking $3700 OBO

#20062 57 days ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:Gilligan's Island project for sale.
- solid cabinet
- new siderails
Asking $3700 OBO

That is pretty reasonable!

#20063 57 days ago

TSPP now for sale

did not find a Tron yet but Enron64 is sending me other goodies instead Thank you, great guy to deal with btw and looking forward to it.

TSPP:
It is absolutely a great great great example, clean and pristine. Only blemish is small wear point on right flipper button.
Everything else as new. PF, and Cab overall are pristine.

$12K

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/en84fqwls3vpz9k/AAD0VlGfIgIRz_1DSUscgycqa?dl=0

Thank you

#20064 57 days ago

There is a Tron LE ... pinside market place 18.5 USD...

#20065 57 days ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

There is a Tron LE ... pinside market place 18.5 USD...

thanks, that is certainly not an option for me and would never pay that for a Tron in 1B years, lol

#20066 57 days ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

would never pay that for a Tron

No one should or will ..... but there is a seat for every ass !

#20067 57 days ago

People probably saying the same thing about a $12k simpsons!

#20069 56 days ago

Anybody looking to move a Stranger Things pro. I can offer a loaded Led Zeppelin pro or a nice Doctor Who for trade (+/- cash). Preferably in Manitoba or Saskatchewan.

#20070 56 days ago

thanks, that is certainly not an option for me and would never pay that for a Tron in 1B years, lol

Disagree. That will be a steal in 1B years.

#20071 56 days ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Gilligan's Island project for sale.
- solid cabinet
- new siderails
Asking $3700 OBO

Sold PPU

#20072 56 days ago
Quoted from northerndude:

There's a thread dedicated to Stern's build schedule. It's dang informative.

Could you post the link. I've searched and get "too many hits.." Thanks!

#20073 56 days ago
Quoted from SLicK350:

Could you post the link. I've searched and get "too many hits.." Thanks!

I think this is the latest post regarding the timelines: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays/page/57#post-6968251

#20074 56 days ago

acdc is sold.

#20075 55 days ago

Something has to go: Ultraman CE, Rush LE (72 lifetime plays), JJP GnR LE (13 lucky plays) w Data East topper. PM if interested in any of these games. Thanks.

#20076 55 days ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Something has to go: Ultraman CE, Rush LE (72 lifetime plays), JJP GnR LE (13 lucky plays) w Data East topper. PM if interested in any of these games. Thanks.

Wow how come you have so little play on these games ? I would have already played thousands of games on these.

Glwts

#20077 55 days ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Wow how come you have so little play on these games ? I would have already played thousands of games on these.
Glwts

Too many games to choose from Good problem to have. Thanks.

#20078 55 days ago

TSPP is now sold, thanks.

#20079 54 days ago

TSPP is now sold, thanks.

Nice going bud

#20080 54 days ago

Thanks Will!

#20081 53 days ago

The Walking Dead (TWD) Pro still up for grabs. Comes with colour dmd, custom audio, mirror blades, external subwoofer.

#20083 50 days ago

Have a HUO AIQ pro, with voodoo glass, shaker, and art blades. Looking to trade towards a GNR LE

#20084 50 days ago
Quoted from Enron64:

Have a HUO AIQ pro, with voodoo glass, shaker, and art blades. Looking to trade towards a GNR LE

deal with confidence here! Enron64 looks after his games just like I do and we are both nuts on maintenance. So somebody will be getting a great minty game here!

#20085 50 days ago

deal with confidence here! Enron64 looks after his games just like I do and we are both nuts on maintenance. So somebody will be getting a great minty game here!

Thank you for the kind words! I should mention the game is low plays around the 200 mark I believe but can double check. A washer was put on the ball guide for the antman shot before a single ball was plunged.

#20086 50 days ago

GnR LE, like new, $15K

#20087 50 days ago

I have a new GnR LE, not looking trade but sell. 14 plays and built March 2022. Comes with Data East topper, new side blades and rose shooter rod. Looking for $16k given the number of plays. Thanks.

#20088 50 days ago

I play my pinball machines.

#20089 50 days ago
Quoted from northerndude:

I play my pinball machines.

Hey last time he posted his GNR plays it was 13 now it’s 14. He plays his games too haha. In all honesty though that’s the kind of game I would want to buy since it’s for all intents and purposes new.

#20090 50 days ago

Hi all, with the new code v.100 this summer by Dutch pinball, I’ve decided to let my tbl year 2020 build) all new chrome etc. zero issues. Plays perfect go. Here is the ad. I prefer selling/trade in Canada.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/123186

Please pm me if interested. I don’t check forums often.

#20091 50 days ago

Guys,

Interest check on my Rush PREM like new.

Asking 12800$

I'm based in Montreal.

#20092 50 days ago
Quoted from Enron64:

Hey last time he posted his GNR plays it was 13 now it’s 14. He plays his games too haha. In all honesty though that’s the kind of game I would want to buy since it’s for all intents and purposes new.

Thanks, now up to 18 plays Pretty well new out of the box with some extra stuff thrown in. Photos posted on Pin Rev. Thanks.

#20093 50 days ago

I have 4 machines I'm going to be selling at Yegpin this year, not looking to ship any. I'm fine with giving first crack to anyone here who wants them, but any/all sales would be conditional to you picking up the machine after the show (either from the show or from my place). All prices in CAD.

Halloween CE: $12,500
BKSORLE: $16,000
CSI: $7,500
The Hobbit LE: $11,500

You want any details, pics or to swing by and check them out, shoot me a message.

#20094 49 days ago

Anyone have a Munsters pro they would like to sell? Let me know thanks.

#20095 49 days ago

been debating on driving out for yegpin next month, having no luck with finding a whitewater in bc, may also add acdc to the Wishlist

#20096 48 days ago

Just curious if anyone can help me out and estimate the quality of a players or better quality Abra Ca Dabra fully functionning?

#20097 48 days ago

2k -2.5k canadian

#20098 48 days ago
Quoted from mitchzizzle:

Just curious if anyone can help me out and estimate the quality of a players or better quality Abra Ca Dabra fully functionning?

Can be somewhat difficult to find. But worth the effort. Great wedgehead.

#20099 48 days ago

Anyone have a tmnt pro below msrp they want to sell?

#20100 48 days ago

I just bought one of these and had it delivered I would highly recommend it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-wants-a-gottlieb-wizard-conversion-kit

Quoted from mitchzizzle:

Quoted from dos_reboot:

Can be somewhat difficult to find. But worth the effort. Great wedgehead.

There are 20,449 posts in this topic. You are on page 402 of 409.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!