(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,772 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by KnockerPTSD
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,772 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 496.
#151 10 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I think us Canadians just get drunk on sunshine and heat and tend to impulse buy I'm waiting for summer 2014 to confirm my theory (and buy more pins).

You just missed my Lotr LE,it went to Brampton,ON.
I see you still have the Totan

#152 10 years ago

Yeahhhhh, and I'm still kind of kicking myself over not picking it up. I'm definitely in the market for a new machine, but I keep coming back to "well, If I'm going to be spending that much, maybe I should just put it into a Hobbit" and then flip-flopping with the fact that if it's anything like woz, I won't be seeing it until late 2015 lol.

I think I would have a hard time getting rid of totan, my gf and my best friends gf both love playing it

#153 10 years ago

Anybody got a demo man?

#154 10 years ago

I'm looking for The Shadow, pm me if you've got one you're looking to sell (not interested in trading at the moment).

#155 10 years ago

I'm looking for whatever on the way from Detroit to Toronto, but if anyone has a Fathom they want to part with...

#156 10 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Haha. You should try living in Sask.

Try Newfoundland.

#157 10 years ago
Quoted from Linkage:

Try Newfoundland.

Ouch. Point taken.

Bump for players Johnny Mnemonic FS/FT, up or down.

#158 10 years ago

Has anyone here made a trip to the States solely to purchase a pin or two (or five)?

The more I think about it, the more I think it would be worth my while to drive to PA for Pinfest and come back with a couple games.

2,500 KM each way and a ferry crossing too, but I honestly think it would be worth it.

Aside from a few lucky stashes I have found, all I see like 1 Pin for sale a month in the province.

#159 10 years ago
Quoted from Linkage:

Has anyone here made a trip to the States solely to purchase a pin or two (or five)?
The more I think about it, the more I think it would be worth my while to drive to PA for Pinfest and come back with a couple games.
2,500 KM each way and a ferry crossing too, but I honestly think it would be worth it.
Aside from a few lucky stashes I have found, all I see like 1 Pin for sale a month in the province.

10% exchange rate + 13% duty + 5000Kms = ouch

#160 10 years ago
Quoted from eh97ac:

10% exchange rate + 13% duty + 5000Kms = ouch

Duty or tax. Didn't think there was duty.

Anyway at a cost between 200 and 500 bucks to deliver a game from the states to a a place that will hold it for you right across the border you'd have to pick up at least 3 games to make the drive and accommodations worth it. Unless you were planning on going anyway. That doesn't factor in that you might find a couple serious good deals while there but honestly probably better looking for sweet deals here and shipping to a holding location and making ashorter cross border trip to pick it up . Maybe not?

#161 10 years ago
Quoted from Linkage:

Yup... done that.
But, it is substantially closer than that for me.

Hell... with the exchange, this year I'm bringing games down there to sell
Banzai Run is already heading south; might bring another game too.

#162 10 years ago

WPT is still for sale, thou not in a rush to get rid of it, of note the board issue is now fixed for those that inquired...

#163 10 years ago

Sttng is sold,and gone.

#164 10 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Sttng is sold,and gone.

Cool good for u Pingod

#165 10 years ago

I kinda wanted it, especially after playing the crap out of the one at the pincadeshow.

#166 10 years ago

Hey,

I've brought back a handful of games from the US (Black Knight, PinBot, TSPP). When the dollar was at par, it was a reasonable thing to do. Right now, it would be more of an availability thing for me. I'd look at picking up an AC/DC or Metallica in Minneapolis just because they don't really change hands here to any great degree. If I picked up a game at $3800, it would be a little north of $4200 Canadian out of pocket. Peg ten percent tax on that (varies by province), and you're looking at $4500 or $4600 out of pocket. So, you're saving maybe $600 or $700 over new? I don't know if I'd drive all that distance and take the time to do it if I wasn't going to be there anyhow.

Luke

#167 10 years ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

Cool good for u Pingod

Thanks William,
I hope you are enjoying Lotr LE
I can't wait for Gnr and FG

#168 10 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Thanks William,
I hope you are enjoying Lotr LE
I can't wait for Gnr and FG

Yes I am enjoying it
They should be there soon

#169 10 years ago

For a fellow canadian (misfitdart) on another thread a $6999 on a minty WOZ

http://forum-s3.pinside.com/201401/1404027/181485.jpg

If anyone is looking for that

#170 10 years ago

Randy and I have agreed to a deal, I will be bringing Woz home soon! Super excited and thankful to meet another great pinball collector/player in Calgary.

Cant wait to add this game to the collection!!

#171 10 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Randy and I have agreed to a deal, I will be bringing Woz home soon! Super excited and thankful to meet another great pinball collector/player in Calgary.
Cant wait to add this game to the collection!!

Maybe Elvira will be getting a little crowded and need a new home?

Congrats!

#172 10 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

Maybe Elvira will be getting a little crowded and need a new home?
Congrats!

She still says no but we have zero space and unless we can move a lessor title, something has to give... You will get first dips after I post some pics, better pics!

-Spencer

#173 10 years ago

Ok - didn't want to interfere with Misfit's sale. Now that its done I have one game too many so WOZ ECLE #599 is at the top of the list to go. As mint as mint can be without being NIB.

#175 10 years ago

XMLE is also still for sale and I'm always willing to look at good trades. Specifically ones that may include a TOM, TOTAN, Centaur, Godzilla, maybe even an ACDC premium etc...

#176 10 years ago

Still have Teed Off ' and im willing to take $1800 now. Works 100%, new translight, rubbers, complete flipper rebuild with new coils too. New gopher motor and some LED's. Super band flippers and post rubbers and Silver Jet balls. All rubbers replaced and bulbs too. Comes with custom mods, extra palm trees and golf cart...

#177 10 years ago

Spence congrats on the new purchase! any alberta boys out there have a couple arcade cabinets? i am looking for a williams and an Atari cabinet. i dont care if they are gutted but a PS , monitor and CP would be nice.

#178 10 years ago

I have a Spidey and a Judge Dredd for sale, I think AC/DC Pro in a week. In Calgary, Local Pick up gets Dibs.

Thanks, Dave

#179 10 years ago

Are they free Dave

#180 10 years ago

For you Dan... Nope!

I do have a bunch of Stern Stuffing, if you want it...

#181 10 years ago

I might need that to ship the next game out

#182 10 years ago

Couple of pics..

image-482.jpgimage-482.jpg image-24.jpgimage-24.jpg image-879.jpgimage-879.jpg image-838.jpgimage-838.jpg
#183 10 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I might need that to ship the next game out

Seriously Dan, if you want it... I am going to Toss it otherwise. Big Garbage bag full of assorted pieces. Come from 2 NIB games I opened recently.

Let me know...

Thanks, Dave

#184 10 years ago

I'll take it Dave,just used up my foams from STLE.
Just through up some pics of Brenda's launch buttons to

#185 10 years ago

Gonna put White Water out there for $3500. Great playing game. Its on kijiji if you want pics, or just ask.

#186 10 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Gonna put White Water out there for $3500. Great playing game. Its on kijiji if you want pics, or just ask.

I want White Water so bad. Great price also, i'm sure when i find one in Ontario, it'll be around 5500$ or so

#187 10 years ago

White Water is an outstanding game, wish I had room for it, GLWS...

#188 10 years ago

I have a MB I toy with about selling. It's pulled from the line up either to go get restored, but I might sell it. I have flip flopped with this machine forever.

Would really prefer a trade.. but have no room. Meh, and as quickly as that, I've talked myself out of selling again haha!

#189 10 years ago

Here's my IJ….just shopped it, plus I will throw in a set of cab decals…

Full LED’s from cointaker, including the backbox. Under light kit, cliffy protectors, new ramp, new starposts, new rubbers, polished the wireforms and legs.

https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A35qXGF1p0IY0

#190 10 years ago

Here's my LOTR….

SOLD

#191 10 years ago

I'm looking for a Stern Stargazer (yea I know long shot) if anyone on this side of the border has one they want to get rid of.

Thanks

#192 10 years ago

I have played both of Algrande machines,they are in really nice condition.
Buyer will be happy with either one

#193 10 years ago

Yes I just got a TOTAN from Algrande ,he has nice games

#194 10 years ago

One more bump for a great seller and nice games from Algrande!

#195 10 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

I have a Spidey and a Judge Dredd for sale, I think AC/DC Pro in a week. In Calgary, Local Pick up gets Dibs.
Thanks, Dave

Judge Dredd gone, Spidey gone. Thanks for all the inquiries.

Thanks, Dave

#196 10 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

Judge Dredd gone, Spidey on hold. Thanks for all the inquiries.
Thanks, Dave

excited as heck! not gonna sleep tonight now!! thanks Dave see ya tomorrow in the AM!
Chris.

#197 10 years ago

Hey Chris!! Enjoy it, Spidey is a great game!!

Thanks, Dave

#198 10 years ago

Yep nice buy there, Spiderman is a solid flow game...

#199 10 years ago

thanks Dave! and thanks for breaking it down for me while my phone was ringing 15+ times!!

#200 10 years ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

thanks Dave! and thanks for breaking it down for me while my phone was ringing 15+ times!!

He has lots of practice doing that

There are 24,772 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.