(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 398 of 497.
#19851 1 year ago

Anyone looking for a project? Foxy Lady coctail pin. Needs full shop job & mpu repaired or replaced. $500 p/u in regina. I could pallet and ship if needed. PM if interested.

*gameplan mpu board replacements are now available on here.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/build-your-own-gameplan-multi-mpu-board

#19852 1 year ago

Never too soon to bump! Lol
Actually, I believe Meegis may be ready to move his Tron Pro. Wouldn't hurt to ask!

#19853 1 year ago

Throwing these out there to see if there is any interest as I have an interesting dilemma in front of me. Have both a Mando Pro and a Turtles Pro. 9k CDN each, beautiful condition - each with custom powder coated armour (dark green on turtles, root beer brown on mando), plastic protectors, full titan rubbers, cliffy protectors, shakers, art blades, shooter rods and insider connected kits. Turtles also has the lermods krang figure added, mando has the premium/le metal ramps installed (plastic ramps also included). Looking for local sale (not prepared to ship at the moment) and honestly wasn’t really looking to move either but opportunity for a good price on a grail pin just presented itself.

**EDIT**

Sorry pinsiders, may have thrown out the feeler too quickly, gonna hold onto these - at least for a bit longer.

#19854 1 year ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Happy to see you post again. Been a while. Hope all is good? Was chatting metal a few weeks back with a neighbor and thought of you.

No complaints, still not 100% but likely never will be again, I’m letting my last baby go, but pinball will never leave my blood! Hope all is well with you Dirk! Metal till the end!

#19855 1 year ago
Quoted from JPloof:

Throwing these out there to see if there is any interest as I have an interesting dilemma in front of me. Have both a Mando Pro and a Turtles Pro. 9k CDN each, beautiful condition - each with custom powder coated armour (dark green on turtles, root beer brown on mando), plastic protectors, full titan rubbers, cliffy protectors, shakers, art blades, shooter rods and insider connected kits. Turtles also has the lermods krang figure added, mando has the premium/le metal ramps installed (plastic ramps also included). Looking for local sale (not prepared to ship at the moment) and honestly wasn’t really looking to move either but opportunity for a good price on a grail pin just presented itself.

Buy with confidence, great seller and pins are mint! GLWTS

#19856 1 year ago

Great seller, great guy! His machines are immaculate.

Quoted from JPloof:

#19857 1 year ago

Golden Tee found and with it's new owner. Another easy transaction with another great pinsider!

#19858 1 year ago

Beautiful Wonka LE under 300 plays still available
$16200 CAD / $12400 USD

Trades now considered:
- EHOH
- Godzilla Prem
- Munsters
- Batman 66
- Guardians
- Who Dunnit
- Mando
- MMR, AFMR, CCR
- GOT, TWD, Spiderman Comic, Star Trek Pro/LE
- Cash!

#19859 1 year ago

Star Trek and Getaway are now both sold and PPU! Thanks everyone for your interest, looks like Demoman gets to stay!

Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

Hi all,
Looking to sell 2 out of 3 games to fund another machine. Will keep whichever doesn't sell.
Star Trek Next Gen - $9100 https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/star-trek:the-next-generation-pinball-machine/1616608617
The Getaway High Speed II (** transprtr4u ** beautiful example!) - $7100 https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/the-getaway:high-speed-ii-pinball-machine/1616609118
Demolition Man - $6100 https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/demolition-man-pinball-machine/1616609702
Thanks everyone!

#19860 1 year ago

HUO BM66 Premium $14,500

#19861 1 year ago

Beatles Gold for sale. Comes with topper that is very difficult to find (necessary for this machine to not look like a runt in your collection).

Also comes with shaker.

Just over 300 lifetime plays. There is one led out (4x light) but otherwise in like in like new condition.

Asking 11.5k OBO. The topper is worth $1000 by itself. DM me if interested. Thanks!

#19862 1 year ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Beatles Gold for sale. Comes with topper that is very difficult to find (necessary for this machine to not look like a runt in your collection).
Also comes with shaker.
Just over 300 lifetime plays. There is one led out (4x light) but otherwise in like in like new condition.
Asking 11.5k OBO. The topper is worth $1000 by itself. DM me if interested. Thanks!

Crud. Just picked up a Beatles a couple weeks ago. No topper on mine though.

#19863 1 year ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Crud. Just picked up a Beatles a couple weeks ago. No topper on mine though.

Sell it and buy mine.

#19864 1 year ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

HUO BM66 Premium $14,500

Now $14k

#19865 1 year ago
Quoted from allicks:

Mandalorian Premium HUO for sale $12k obo. Under 400 plays. Have a pin box so can ship if necessary. Only mod is the shaker.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/stern-mandalorian-premium-pinball-machine-huo/1616381487

This is now sold thanks!

#19866 1 year ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Sell it and buy mine.

I don't think that's gonna work very well for me lol

#19867 1 year ago

P1 may have a DP pro available. I got the email but declined.

#19868 1 year ago

Thoughts on Ultraman Collector’s edition value in Canada? $9k US new. Thanks.

#19869 1 year ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

As far as I know they go down their wait list until someone takes it. I'm on the DP pro list but way down so I'm sure I couldn't get it. Wish I had known, would have happily bought your machine offered.

#19870 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Thoughts on Ultraman Collector’s edition value in Canada? $9k US new. Thanks.

Just look up the many listings of guys selling spots at a loss.

Ad recently was down to 7200 for a huo and didn’t sell…

#19871 1 year ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Just look up the many listings of guys selling spots at a loss.
Ad recently was down to 7200 for a huo and didn’t sell…

I played the game at Pinfest and enjoyed it. Poor man’s godzilla

#19872 1 year ago

Never would have thought anyone would mention Godzilla and Ultraman in the same sentence or context. Zilla is pure gold and Ultraman (in current state) is pure poop.

Each to their own, you should be able to find one along with a RZ for pretty cheap lol...

Quoted from pinballjah:

I played the game at Pinfest and enjoyed it. Poor man’s godzilla

#19873 1 year ago

Who dunnit is gone, thanks blacksnow! Pleasure doing business, thanks pinside for everything over the years!

#19874 1 year ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

HUO BM66 Premium $14,500

Now $13,500

#19875 1 year ago

Might be selling Ripley’s to fund another machine in the coming days. Good shape. $5500. Will take photos and post on FB/Craigslist if so.

#19876 1 year ago

HUO Led Zeppelin premium for sale. Cliffy protector set and shaker motor. 12,000 OBO.
Goody bag unopened and stapled in machine.

#19877 1 year ago

I'm based in Montreal, considering selling my INDIANA JONES (Williams) as I have to make space for ALIEN or CACTUS CANYON (although God knows when either one will arrive, hopefully 2022). My IJ has invisiglass, color DMD and Pinsound, along with a couple of basic mods on playfield. Otherwise playfield kicks ass, looks great, everything works on it. Cabinet is faded as per most IJs. Hard to judge the prices these days, but I was considering possibly selling for $15k (canadian), does that make sense?

#19878 1 year ago
Quoted from Enron64:

HUO Led Zeppelin premium for sale. Cliffy protector set and shaker motor. 12,000 OBO.
Goody bag unopened and stapled in machine.

Great game. Just bought and I love it!

#19879 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Great game. Just bought and I love it!

Congrats! It is a fun game. I am only selling because I went beyond my pinball budget to grab a wonka le lol. Would like to use the money to get another pin in the 6-8 range and take the family to Disney Land.

#19880 1 year ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Mad respect here, you could have bought it marked it up another $1000 and probably sold it NIB. Good on you for not being a part of the problem and getting this in the hands of someone who really wanted it.

#19881 1 year ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Mad respect here, you could have bought it marked it up another $1000 and probably sold it NIB. Good on you for not being a part of the problem and getting this in the hands of someone who really wanted it.

lol, next fucker might do it anyway

#19882 1 year ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

I think we are about to see a change in the market. My gut says so.

#19883 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

I think we are about to see a change in the market. My gut says so.

I hope your gut its right.

#19884 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

lol, next fucker might do it anyway

I find it is a small world. I don't think the distros like to sell to people flipping NIBs for profit either, so karma will get you shortlisted.

#19885 1 year ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

I hope your gut its right.

the party is over, cost of living is up, interest rates rising. We are going through the remnants of chain supply issues, once that is caught up, we go back to reality...
There is no pinflation other than a 'want it now' cost created by chain supply issues and people taking advantage of it...
Add to this, people that entered the hobby 24 months ago with more disposable income than they have today when gas was 1 dollar, food was cheaper and interested rates were low... We are soon to see all these pins flooding the market when things get a little tighter, that, and people just abandoning the pinball saga because they are now back to travelling and spending money in other things... some will remain, some will get divorced, lol, some will get more! but I think overall the niche will get smaller.

We still see inflated prices around here but those prices always been unrealistic for our -very small- market.

it is unrealistic really to expect our market matching prices across the border. I have tried it! Pins do not sell at those prices, because if they did, our prices would be actuallymuch higher than what they are there due to the size of our market share and the lack of inventory that we actually have.

After all, we are just a few hundred people buying pins vs thousands in the US... simple as that.

Your mileage might vary.

#19886 1 year ago

i'm seeing pins a bit less already for sale used. I'm not talking recent Stern releases, but 80's and 90's a bit less expensive already

#19887 1 year ago

i'm seeing pins a bit less already for sale used. I'm not talking recent Stern releases, but 80's and 90's a bit less expensive already

It's a seasonal thing.. they'll be back up again after the summer.

#19888 1 year ago

I agree. Look at Kijiji Ontario. The people that bought when I started buying machines are now selling what they have. They are looking for too much money for them but I think the prices will fall pretty fast.

Quoted from Pin_Fandango:the party is over, cost of living is up, interest rates rising. We are going through the remnants of chain supply issues, once that is caught up, we go back to reality...
There is no pinflation other than a 'want it now' cost created by chain supply issues and people taking advantage of it...
Add to this, people that entered the hobby 24 months ago with more disposable income than they have today when gas was 1 dollar, food was cheaper and interested rates were low... We are soon to see all these pins flooding the market when things get a little tighter, that, and people just abandoning the pinball saga because they are now back to travelling and spending money in other things... some will remain, some will get divorced, lol, some will get more! but I think overall the niche will get smaller.
We still see inflated prices around here but those prices always been unrealistic for our -very small- market.
it is unrealistic really to expect our market matching prices across the border. I have tried it! Pins do not sell at those prices, because if they did, our prices would be actuallymuch higher than what they are there due to the size of our market share and the lack of inventory that we actually have.
After all, we are just a few hundred people buying pins vs thousands in the US... simple as that.
Your mileage might vary.

#19889 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

the party is over, cost of living is up, interest rates rising. We are going through the remnants of chain supply issues, once that is caught up, we go back to reality...
Your mileage might vary.

Wow! Your gut said all that?

#19890 1 year ago

I just hope that people find out that they don't have to make money &/or come out even on a product they buy ffs, it's meant to be used.

#19891 1 year ago

I just hope that people find out that they don't have to make money &/or come out even on a product they buy ffs, it's meant to be used.

My thinking when I got into the hobby was I could buy, play and make it better than I bought it, and then sell for somewhere close to what I got for it with the time and parts I put into it being the cost of doing business, then rinse and repeat. But that quickly went out the window.

#19892 1 year ago

Most every deal made in pinball is a loss for someone. The people selling for more money now are doing so to make up for the decade or so of bad deals they've made lol. Overall I'm still more or less even and can happily say every game that came into my house left in better condition than it arrived in. I'm going to be selling 3 or 4 games at yegpin this year and i've been struggling to decide how to price them.

#19893 1 year ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Most every deal made in pinball is a loss for someone. The people selling for more money now are doing so to make up for the decade or so of bad deals they've made lol. Overall I'm still more or less even and can happily say every game that came into my house left in better condition than it arrived in. I'm going to be selling 3 or 4 games at yegpin this year and i've been struggling to decide how to price them.

Price them what you think is fair!

Who knows what buyers will think is fair, some people will trip over themselves to buy a given pin, others will spend hours trying to haggle you down on an already well priced pin. And you can't control which buyers will be at the show looking for a game, with money ready.

I am sure you know all of this! And I am guessing you are prioritizing getting these to the show and being available to play, otherwise you would just list them here and have most of them gone by the time the show happens?

#19894 1 year ago

Looking for a well priced fair catacomb. Doesn’t have to be one of a kind or even 1 of 1.

#19895 1 year ago

What do Avengers Infinity Quest pro go for in Ontario?

#19896 1 year ago

I am still looking for a Tron Pro.

Just a reminder.

#19897 1 year ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Price them what you think is fair!
Who knows what buyers will think is fair, some people will trip over themselves to buy a given pin, others will spend hours trying to haggle you down on an already well priced pin. And you can't control which buyers will be at the show looking for a game, with money ready.
I am sure you know all of this! And I am guessing you are prioritizing getting these to the show and being available to play, otherwise you would just list them here and have most of them gone by the time the show happens?

You're definitely right, you never know who's going to be there looking to buy something.
The games being at the show and being played by people takes priority over selling them for sure, these games were meant to be played!

#19898 1 year ago
Quoted from Zartan:

What do Avengers Infinity Quest pro go for in Ontario?

I haven't seen any up for sale lately locally (I'm in Paris, ON). I have one that I'll likely be selling soon. Excellent shape, 700 plays, stock except for a Stern shaker. Plan to put it up for $9500.

#19899 1 year ago
Quoted from Whifflebat:

I haven't seen any up for sale lately locally (I'm in Paris, ON). I have one that I'll likely be selling soon. Excellent shape, 700 plays, stock except for a Stern shaker. Plan to put it up for $9500.

Paris?? Great town!! My family are the fire chief(s) there (I’m from Brantford originally). Paris is definitely growing!

#19900 1 year ago

Iron Maiden Premium $15000

Loaded, including power slave topper and armour.

Local pick up or can ship through Nitro.

abbotsford.craigslist.org link

There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 398 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/398 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.