(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,778 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 minutes ago by king_pin
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,778 posts in this topic. You are on page 397 of 496.
#19801 1 year ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Led Zeppelin Pro pinball machine for sale or trade. Game has alternative translite (also includes original), shaker motor, expression lighting kit, Stern side rails, insider connect, flipper toppers, clear titan rubbers, Big Ben mod, Stern shooter rod, mothership decals, upgraded backbox speakers, and Led Zeppelin blanket/dust cover. Game plays 100% with no issues, any questions just ask.
Looking to trade for one of the following pros: Mandalorian, TMNT, Star Wars, Iron Maiden, Guardians of the Galaxy, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Iron Man, AC/DC, Metallica, Star trek.
Would also sell outright at $8000.
Pics in the link:
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/fs-ft:-led-zeppelin-pro-pinball-machine/1615900965

Amazing price! GLWTS!

#19802 1 year ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Mind if I ask what you sold it for?
Trying to determine the value of one.

I sold it for less than I bought it for originally, but ya the monitor was dead and new monitors are hard to find.
I seen one listed not too long ago for over $2000 tho

#19803 1 year ago

Selling or trading IMDN Pro.

Full plastic protectors set
Premium model figures added
Obelisk Mod for top right jackpot flasher
Archway mold mod for right ramp
Side art blades installed
2075 lifetime games

$9000
-or-
Trades wanted: Deadpool Premium or Avengers Premium + cash

Added 23 months ago:

SOLD to a new local pinsider. Welcome friend!

#19804 1 year ago

Again, she's already gone. Heading to Winnipeg to another pinsider.

Quoted from blowback1976:

Led Zeppelin Pro pinball machine for sale or trade. Game has alternative translite (also includes original), shaker motor, expression lighting kit, Stern side rails, insider connect, flipper toppers, clear titan rubbers, Big Ben mod, Stern shooter rod, mothership decals, upgraded backbox speakers, and Led Zeppelin blanket/dust cover. Game plays 100% with no issues, any questions just ask.
Looking to trade for one of the following pros: Mandalorian, TMNT, Star Wars, Iron Maiden, Guardians of the Galaxy, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Iron Man, AC/DC, Metallica, Star trek.
Would also sell outright at $8000.
Pics in the link:
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/fs-ft:-led-zeppelin-pro-pinball-machine/1615900965

#19805 1 year ago

Anyone happen to have a Bally eight ball head and backglass? Someone hit me with a headless game.

#19806 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Anyone happen to have a Bally eight ball head and backglass? Someone hit me with a headless game.

Where are you located?

#19807 1 year ago

Regina sask

#19808 1 year ago

so that's where my Earthshaker is.....

#19809 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

so that's where my Earthshaker is.....

Maybe sometime but I’m digging it right now!

#19810 1 year ago

My buddy has a Rolling Stones LE for sale new in the box here in Calgary.Asking 12500.00$ obo.2011 game,350 made,chrome armour and has a few playfield features over the pro.Was kept in climate controlled storage since bought new pm me if interested.

#19811 1 year ago
Quoted from jms121:

My buddy has a Rolling Stones LE for sale new in the box here in Calgary.Asking 12500.00$ obo.2011 game,350 made,chrome armour and has a few playfield features over the pro.Was kept in climate controlled storage since bought new pm me if interested.

Is this the same buddy with a LOTR for $11,500? I have a friend interested in the LOTR but need to verify Shawn is a real person.

#19812 1 year ago

I have a stern memory lane for sale. It’s a player’s condition, everything works fine on it w no issues. It’s currently listed on Vancouver CL and on marketplace. Asking 2300 obo

Added 23 months ago:

Would consider trade */- $ for a count-down or..

#19813 1 year ago
Quoted from Blacksnow:

Is this the same buddy with a LOTR for $11,500? I have a friend interested in the LOTR but need to verify Shawn is a real person.

Shawn is a real person. Have had many positive transactions with him.

#19814 1 year ago

Fun game would be interested if it was local.

Quoted from hwyhed:

I have a stern memory lane for sale. It’s a player’s condition, everything works fine on it w no issues. It’s currently listed on Vancouver CL and on marketplace. Asking 2300 obo

#19815 1 year ago

GnR LE, like new condition, 2 months old, barely played.

$16,500.

#19816 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

$8899
+11% tax
9877 -
9,877 United States Dollar equals
12,643.40 Canadian Dollar

Yes sir and we're at 13% in Ontario plus shipping unless you can pick it up.

I wasn't saying that this wasn't close to the price of a PRE, I just said that it was nuts for a PRE. They will however keep selling and MSRP will continue to rise. Sadly this isn't a hobby that many can step into anymore.

#19817 1 year ago

$200 Finders Fee for a Godzilla Premium! PM if you have a lead for a Godzilla Premium, if I buy the game, I send you $200 CASH! Appreciate the help.

#19818 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

$200 Finders Fee for a Godzilla Premium! PM if you have a lead for a Godzilla Premium, if I buy the game, I send you $200 CASH! Appreciate the help.

Player 1 and Nitro selling nib. MSRP too!

Please send me finders fee by emt

#19819 1 year ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Really? Why is P1 LZ topper $1,300Cdn plus tax when it retails for $849US on the Stern site?

#19820 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Really? Why is P1 LZ topper $1,300Cdn plus tax when it retails for $849US on the Stern site?

Because just like everyone else, they make their big money on accessories and the parts department there has always been expensive.

New games come at the cost of MSRP (for now) and all depends on the exchange when you buy. Yeah, it sucks that you cant lock in exchange, unless you pay USD, but thems the breaks.

#19821 1 year ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Because just like everyone else, they make their big money on accessories and the parts department there has always been expensive.
New games come at the cost of MSRP (for now) and all depends on the exchange when you buy. Yeah, it sucks that you cant lock in exchange, unless you pay USD, but thems the breaks.

Don’t see any other distributors marking up new toppers.

#19822 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Don’t see any other distributors marking up new toppers.

There are. They are also marking up nib games. Be happy that hasn't happened here...... Yet

#19823 1 year ago
Quoted from Meegis:

No stock though right? Summer/fall ETA last I heard, unless there's been an update I missed...

#19824 1 year ago

I have a minty Swords of Fury that I’m putting up. Local pinsider had it rebuilt by TNT in 2017. Everything works perfectly, some planking on the upper playfield as is common on these titles. Otherwise damn near perfect in my eyes anyways. PM for Pics.

At this stage local pickup only and firm on price.

$6000 CDN located in Kelowna.

#19825 1 year ago

Rolling Stones LE is sold.

#19826 1 year ago

WTB : Tron HUO

Looks like I just missed the last two but so 3rd time is the charm…

Pm me please!

#19827 1 year ago

Off topic, have a friend looking for a 2021 Golden Tee pedestal. PM if you'd like to sell one.

#19828 1 year ago

Let me know if there is any interest for a MandoLE. I will be putting it up on Kijiji later today or tomorrow. I’m asking 14k.

#19829 1 year ago

Mando is on hold for a fellow Pinsider.

#19830 1 year ago

Hi all,

Looking to sell 2 out of 3 games to fund another machine. Will keep whichever doesn't sell.

Star Trek Next Gen - $9100 https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/star-trek:the-next-generation-pinball-machine/1616608617

The Getaway High Speed II (** transprtr4u ** beautiful example!) - $7100 https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/the-getaway:high-speed-ii-pinball-machine/1616609118

Demolition Man - $6100 https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/demolition-man-pinball-machine/1616609702

Thanks everyone!

#19831 1 year ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

Hi all,
Looking to sell 2 out of 3 games to fund another machine. Will keep whichever doesn't sell.
Star Trek Next Gen - $9100 https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/star-trek:the-next-generation-pinball-machine/1616608617
The Getaway High Speed II (** transprtr4u ** beautiful example!) - $7100 https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/the-getaway:high-speed-ii-pinball-machine/1616609118
Demolition Man - $6100 https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/demolition-man-pinball-machine/1616609702
Thanks everyone!

Great prices, great seller.

Now someone sell me a gotg or Deadpool, or let’s trade my spidey for one of those

#19832 1 year ago

Well I do have to move TMNT LE so I dropped the price to $13600, pickup in Regina. No trades, just cash.

Rob

#19833 1 year ago
Quoted from Boat:

Great prices, great seller.
Now someone sell me a gotg or Deadpool, or let’s trade my spidey for one of those

Wow.. yeah, I was thinking there was something wrong with that demo man, but it is loaded.. great price at $6100 with all the extras... game is pretty hot now.

#19834 1 year ago

Dirty Harry Pinball Collector Grade

Mint condition in/out

No wear at all anywhere even shooter lane

Art blades
Color dmd LCD
Powdercoated parts
Vintage oak gun grips pair
Speakers kit, lot of bass
Legs protector
Small tv video mod
NOS left ramp
Titan rubbers
Comet LED
Added spotlights
Under cab and backbox lighting
Cliffys(not installed)

Recently serviced, nothing to do
Shipping available.

Thanks for looking

trade possible, see wishlist
I can add cash

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-autres-jeux-video-consoles/laval-rive-nord/dirty-harry-pinball-collector-grade/1615421040?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=

#19835 1 year ago

Mandalorian Premium HUO for sale $12k obo. Under 400 plays. Have a pin box so can ship if necessary. Only mod is the shaker.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/stern-mandalorian-premium-pinball-machine-huo/1616381487

#19836 1 year ago

Anyone in Alberta have or know of a project or players grade Taxi? Thanks!

#19837 1 year ago
Quoted from allicks:

Mandalorian Premium HUO for sale $12k obo. Under 400 plays. Have a pin box so can ship if necessary. Only mod is the shaker.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/stern-mandalorian-premium-pinball-machine-huo/1616381487

Good price!

#19838 1 year ago

Who dunnit for sale in weyburn sk. $6000 great shape, works perfectly now I that I found and fixed a row of optos that were going out. Pm for details.

#19839 1 year ago
Quoted from freezie:

Who dunnit for sale in weyburn sk. $6000 great shape, works perfectly now I that I found and fixed a row of optos that were going out. Pm for details.

Great game!!! let a buddy know locally... hopefully this one stays in SK!!!

#19840 1 year ago

It’s on hold with a deposit!

#19841 1 year ago

Hello all,
Im looking for Ghostbusters pro or premium.
Does anyone know where there’s one available? Thanks Mike

#19842 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

WTB : Tron HUO
Looks like I just missed the last two but so 3rd time is the charm…
Pm me please!

To soon to bump?

#19843 1 year ago

Helping sell for a friend
The Addams Family in really nice shape

Some details:

- Cleared PF
- Cliffy’s
- Powder coated trim
- Tasteful mods (all the good ones) - Uncle Fester, Thing entrance, Polar bear rug, Book on library, flipper toppers on all flippers
- Full LEDs (including pop bumpers) and scoops
- All the appropriate decals (for most)
- ColorDMD
- Mirror blades

Message for Pictures
The usual, can ship at buyers expense.

#19844 1 year ago
Quoted from freezie:

Happy to see you post again. Been a while. Hope all is good? Was chatting metal a few weeks back with a neighbor and thought of you.

#19845 1 year ago

I'm located near Vancouver and have a few machines for sale or trade gilligans island, nascar, maybe my stern pirates?

#19846 1 year ago

looking to buy a fish tales, lord of the rings and a whitewater preferably in bc or Alberta thanks!

#19847 1 year ago

Have a Bally Atlantis and a Mr &Mrs Pacman on Kijiji Ontario

#19848 1 year ago

MET Pro still available. May ship to Mtl if can’t find a local deal in the next 2 weeks. See Pin Rev and FB for pics. Thanks.

#19849 1 year ago
Quoted from daytonspink:

looking to buy a fish tales, lord of the rings and a whitewater preferably in bc or Alberta thanks!

One just popped up on kijiji yesterday in Calgary!

#19850 1 year ago

Must’ve missed it, didn’t see anything on there :/

Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

One just popped up on kijiji yesterday in Calgary!

There are 24,778 posts in this topic. You are on page 397 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/397 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.