(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 391 of 497.
#19501 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

65k tops and for restored games.

I'd say 85k for restored games

#19502 2 years ago
Quoted from Steve_d71:

I'd say 85k for restored games

Yes for sure

#19503 2 years ago

Any Eight Ball Deluxe for sale? Out east would be best.

Thanks,
Richard

#19504 2 years ago

FH 9k
TAF 11k
TZ 12k
MM 13k
Congo 9k
BSD 9k
Tom 10k

73k and I think I'm high on some of those titles. I know of a few of those games selling at posted prices. Haven't seen a bsd sell in a while. What a joke price wise this hobby has become

#19505 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

FH 9k
TAF 11k
TZ 12k
MM 13k
Congo 9k
BSD 9k
Tom 10k
73k and I think I'm high on some of those titles. I know of a few of those games selling at posted prices. Haven't seen a bsd sell in a while. What a joke price wise this hobby has become

Ya sure is nuts theses days crazy

#19506 2 years ago

Sold my fully restored BSD last summer for 6.5K. I maybe broke even on cost of parts…maybe…

#19507 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

FH 9k
TAF 11k
TZ 12k
MM 13k
Congo 9k
BSD 9k
Tom 10k

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-art-collectibles/kitchener-waterloo/bsd-pinball-machine-player-s-condition-7000/1609705501

#19508 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

FH 9k
TAF 11k
TZ 12k
MM 13k
Congo 9k
BSD 9k
Tom 10k

Yeah.. it's tricky, for some of those titles, @ top dollar, they can go if there are some buyers who are ready to pull the trigger.. but it really is a pretty small pool, so you might just sit there with them for a while until the stars align.

#19509 2 years ago

BSD for sale on KIJIJI $7000 in Kitchener

Edit! Sorry already posted

#19510 2 years ago
Quoted from Zartan:

BSD for sale on KIJIJI $7000 in Kitchener
Edit! Sorry already posted

Yup. Beat ya to it!

#19511 2 years ago

I guess for $7000 it's too much to expect new flipper rubbers on a 'recently cleaned" game.

Took the time to take off the flipper rubbers and rotate them so the dirt and wear is on the back of the flipper, front and center in the one picture.

Damm, at least give them a wipe and turn them inside out.

#19512 2 years ago
Quoted from RJW:

I guess for $7000 it's too much to expect new flipper rubbers on a 'recently cleaned" game.
Took the time to take off the flipper rubbers and rotate them so the dirt and wear is on the back of the flipper, front and center in the one picture.
Damm, at least give them a wipe and turn them inside out.

Would ask 8k for it then..!

#19513 2 years ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

How many moneys for the sttng?

STTNG sold last night

#19514 2 years ago

Hi, I'm considering to sell or trade my JP premium, recent build with stern insider, perfect condition HUO only 125 plays as of today.
I like to play with my wife but she doesn't like the game so we don't play it much. Would like to try something else
No mods other than plastic lane protector from day one

Trades I would consider :
needs to be HUO very good condition
Guns n roses JJP limited edition only
Elvis (stern)
Tales of the arabian nights in good condition
scared stiff

Trade for cash 14K OBO

In Coaticook, Qc (near sherbrooke, Qc)
no stairs, easy to get in/out

Will add pictures later today
I speak french also

#19515 2 years ago

Hi all.

Cash in hand, looking for any of the following reasonably priced games:

MMr Standard, IJ 93', Iron Maiden Pro, Stern Spiderman (any version except home), Iron Man Vault, GoT Pro, LotR, Stranger Things Pro, Star Trek Pro, GotG Pro, WoZ (with 2.0 boards).

I don't mind arranging shipping.

Thanks!

#19516 2 years ago

HUO Stern TMNT Pro pinball machine for sale.

I am the first owner. Stock machine like new. Will include 3 ft TMNT Leonardo turtle statue with game. No trades.

$10,000 located in Vancouver, BC

Shipping available for extra fee.

#19517 2 years ago

Restored Fireball EM for $4,400

- HSA Pinball restored playfield, chrome rails and lockdown bar, etc. See Kijiji ad:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-hobbies-craft/ottawa/fireball-restored-bally-pinball-machine/1611403586

Reduced No Fear to $5,800
- new ramps, new cab decals, Pinball Pro sound upgrade, etc.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-hobbies-craft/ottawa/no-fear-pinball-machine-williams/1611401937

Located in Ottawa, ON

#19518 2 years ago

TMNT SOLD

Quoted from Canuckgamer99:

HUO Stern TMNT Pro pinball machine for sale.
I am the first owner. Stock machine like new. Will include 3 ft TMNT Leonardo turtle statue with game. No trades.
$10,000 located in Vancouver, BC
Shipping available for extra fee.

#19519 2 years ago

Price reduced for a quicker sale. TMNT LE. $13900. Located in Regina, cash and carry.

Rob

#19520 2 years ago

Good evening Pinsiders long time no see!

Have a really nice High Speed II: The Getaway in great working condition. asking $6800 or looking to trade potentially. PM we can arrange photos ect as I don't have an ad for it yet.

top titles I'm looking for are BSD, Iron maiden, black knight SOR, genie, quicksilver. might be willing to hear other offers. very experienced shipper.

cheers!

#19521 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

cash and carry.
Rob

Love that saying. Glwts

#19522 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Price reduced for a quicker sale. TMNT LE. $13900. Located in Regina, cash and carry.
Rob

Ohhhhh you getting a godzilla premium?!?

#19523 2 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Ohhhhh you getting a godzilla premium?!?

No, not buying any more pinball games.

Rob

#19524 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Rob

Never heard that before...

#19525 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Rob

I felt this way a couple years ago and bought a Big Buck Hunter game, adds some nice variety to the game room and plays great solo. Regina is also home to some of the best Buck Hunters in the world, if interested check out Boston Pizza south on the weekends.

#19526 2 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

I felt this way a couple years ago and bought a Big Buck Hunter game, adds some nice variety to the game room and plays great solo. Regina is also home to some of the best Buck Hunters in the world, if interested check out Boston Pizza south on the weekends.

And Biggar Saskatchewan is home to the world record typical whitetail, the Milo Hanson buck!

#19527 2 years ago

Selling #Wonka LE as new, received in January. I bought it to fill a hole in the collection while waiting for Lebowski to arrive, and am ready to move it along now. Under 300 plays, no playfield issues. Listing for the price it landed to me @ $17k.

PM if you'd like any photos/videos/facetime call, etc. Prefer local pickup in Vernon, BC but could pack and pallet if the buyer wants to make arrangements for pickup.

#19528 2 years ago

Getaway is now sold

Anyone selling or have leads on a

Bram stoker dracula
iron maiden pro/prem

#19529 2 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Getaway is now sold

That was fast !
will sell mine for that price or my No Fear !

#19530 2 years ago

Need to thin for new games coming in. Have a LW3, Lost in space, breakshot pm if interested, colour dmd and all working perfect have been deeply gone over cleaned, waxed, protectors where needed, no broken plastics, make an offer, shipping ok if you arrange I will wrap and pallet for small fee.

#19531 2 years ago

What's a Dialed In Standard in near new condition worth?

#19532 2 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

What's a Dialed In Standard in near new condition worth?

Don’t know why you’d ask here.
You’d put them up for a fortune on PinRev anyway.

#19533 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Don’t know why you’d ask here.
You’d put them up for a fortune on PinRev anyway.

Is that a general comment, or specific to me?

#19534 2 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Is that a general comment, or specific to me?

We’ll, kinda specific, I’ve seen your stuff for sale at high price for extended times there.

#19535 2 years ago

If anyone has an Iron Maiden Pro or Premium they're looking to sell PM me. In Ottawa and will travel a couple hours for the right deal.

#19536 2 years ago

We’ll, kinda specific, I’ve seen your stuff for sale at high price for extended times there.

Funny, I've lost my shirt on every game I've ever sold except maybe the last one or two games.

But thanks for thinking about me on a Friday night.

#19537 2 years ago
Quoted from king_pin:

will travel a couple hours for the right deal.

LOL…. Come on!! Put some effort into it!! Nothing is more rewarding than a 12-16 hour round trip for the pin you want!! Thats the Canadian way!!

#19538 2 years ago

LOL…. Come on!! Put some effort into it!! Nothing is more rewarding than a 12-16 hour round trip for the pin you want!! Thats the Canadian way!!

Lol thats what I had to do to get my iron maiden.

#19539 2 years ago

Come on!! Put some effort into it!! Nothing is more rewarding than a 12-16 hour round trip for the pin you want!! Thats the Canadian way!!

My personal best ... Edmonton to Denver CO. Left Edmonton Wednesday morning and was back home Friday night ... 2.5 days ... 5200k

#19540 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

My personal best ... Edmonton to Denver CO. Left Edmonton Wednesday morning and was back home Friday night ... 2.5 days ... 5200k

Jeebus.
What pin was it?

#19541 2 years ago

Like new out of the box ... Blackrose
Price was way to good to pass up...

#19542 2 years ago
Quoted from king_pin:

If anyone has an Iron Maiden Pro or Premium they're looking to sell PM me. In Ottawa and will travel a couple hours for the right deal.

So hard to find. No one sells these..

#19543 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

While this is amazing, I still find it crosses my personal threshold of just shipping it.

I've found some great deals on pins, but if they're too far away, the added cost of travel/shipping sometimes negates the deal.

#19544 2 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

I've found some great deals on pins, but if they're too far away, the added cost of travel/shipping sometimes negates the deal

He would not ship... the cost of the rental was $125.00, fuel cheap(er) then,customs had no idea how to value pin $50.00..
Adventure priceless!

#19545 2 years ago

We seriously are a different group out west here. Even us rural pinheads are already used to driving for anything. The city slickers that have a heavy population density in the east and greater Vancouver would hardly “get” how it is for us to travel for kids sports, buying a product, etc. it’s just different for us.

#19546 2 years ago

We seriously are a different group out west here. Even us rural pinheads are already used to driving for anything. The city slickers that have a heavy population density in the east and greater Vancouver would hardly “get” how it is for us to travel for kids sports, buying a product, etc. it’s just different for us.

I've driven 12+ hrs before, and may do so again, was just adding in some situations it just isn't worth it.

#19547 2 years ago

Someone has an iron maiden and AC/DC for sale in Richmond on

#19548 2 years ago

That's because for /us/ it takes 18 hours to drive 30 km.. So there is some extra math when it is the other way around.

#19549 2 years ago

15 posts, I thought, Dan is selling a few games!! #DisappointedCitySlicker

#19550 2 years ago

Lol thought the same.
This thread should be renamed to “Dan’s selling corner”

Iron Maiden is an awesome pin. Is the only one bolted to the floor here after buying and selling tons of games I cant see imdn leaving anytime soon and I dont even care for the music much. Great great fun game.

There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 391 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/391 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.