(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,837 posts in this topic. You are on page 390 of 497.
#19451 2 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Unless you had an inside line on one from a social connection I don't think that is true. I think it was Aurich in combination with the SDTM guys and their fans but every casual person believes that The Shadow is worth 3K more than sanity. It has been on a completely unrealistic hype train for several years. I actually loved the radio show on late night radio, on reruns I am not a boomer. I have tried to get a Shadow for several years and I think it is one pin more than any other that is completely disconnected from reality. There is no justification for it's price or desirability, when there is enough believers out there it doesn't matter.
P.S. Gorgeous on a Shadow means Aurich translite and LEDs, the rest of the pin can be in need of complete restore and they are asking 7K telling you how its a steal and worth 10k.

All I can tell you is that I had one from a guy selling here, no connection to him, so no special pricing, and he was selling a gorgeous example, ColorDMD, etc., for $6500 CAD.

But we were in the thick of the pandemic, and I wasn't really up for going to get a game. I regret it now, but then, $6500 wasn't a steal of a deal.

I personally would never pay more than that price for a Shadow, but that's just me.

#19452 2 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

All I can tell you is that I had one from a guy selling here, no connection to him, so no special pricing, and he was selling a gorgeous example, ColorDMD, etc., for $6500 CAD.
But we were in the thick of the pandemic, and I wasn't really up for going to get a game. I regret it now, but then, $6500 wasn't a steal of a deal.
I personally would never pay more than that price for a Shadow, but that's just me.

I must have missed that one, I normally look at everyone that that comes up.

#19453 2 years ago

A nice shadow is a $7000 game.

#19454 2 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

You can get whatever you ask, if you are willing to wait long enough. (And never tell anyone what you actually got on the day of sale)
Shadow, or any other title.

and everyone has their own idea as to what is fair value.

I recently sold a pin and got a few people immediately offering a third less than my asking price because it was "rough" according to them. And others wanting to pay my full ask and shipping.

In the end... I sold it in 2 days for my price to someone local.

#19455 2 years ago

The shadow pinball doesn’t warrant this much discussion lol. It’s good but…

#19456 2 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

The shadow pinball doesn’t warrant this much discussion lol. It’s good but…

The Shadow Knows..!

And I think we just used it as a case study, lol.

#19457 2 years ago

OP should rename this thread, How much are Shadows worth in Canada?

#19458 2 years ago

But really…I am confused now.
What is it worth?

Jk!

#19459 2 years ago

whats the going price for a Shadow pinball ?

#19460 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

whats the going price for a Shadow pinball ?

My guess is $8-$10k

#19461 2 years ago

now we are getting opinions from across the country and from celebrities in the hobby!
This game has never been evaluated so thoroughly ever before.

Not sure what your game is worth? #askus

What do you guys think Met Pro and Prem is going for these days? I might be looking at adding either, but have not played the game enough to really know if it is worth the PREM upgrade.

#19462 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

now we are getting opinions from across the country and from celebrities in the hobby!
What do you guys think Met Pro and Prem is going for these days? I might be looking at adding either, but have not played the game enough to really know if it is worth the PREM upgrade.

I don't think the current asking price of north of $10K for a pro is worth it. A pile were made, if the market ever corrects, there will always be MET's around to buy, if it doesn't correct and keeps climbing there will still be lots around to buy. MET is as perfect of a game as I've played and owned, even still, for my money, I'd buy something new.

#19463 2 years ago

I might be looking at adding either, but have not played the game enough to really know if it is worth the PREM upgrade.

That's just my opinion, but I feel every RECENT game is worth the Premium upgrade. Makes the game more complete. Can't say I feel the same way about an LE, where the extras don't make up for the price difference. Or sometimes it's simply a preference, for example I prefer the Mando Premium art package/colors over the LE. Again, just my taste here.

#19464 2 years ago

There is another thread to talk to Canadian pinheads in. This one is for for selling pins in canada. You should check it out.

#19466 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

There is another thread to talk to Canadian pinheads in. This one is for for selling pins in canada. You should check it out.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-canada-links-to-buy-sellshippingtourneygen-chat-etc#post-5248595

#19467 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

OP should rename this thread, How much are Shadows worth in Canada?

3K buyin, 10K sellin ...

#19468 2 years ago
Quoted from Tinnhound:

3K buyin, 10K sellin ...

You are super cheap on the buy in, maybe for a turd.

#19469 2 years ago

In unrelated Shadow business I have an extra NIB Rush LE that I am looking to trade for anything other than a Shadow. Looking for newer Stern LE, IJTPA, Spiderman VE. All trades can be +/- cash. I had to buy in the US above MSRP because as usual you can never get an LE from Canadian distros.

#19470 2 years ago
Quoted from apexsl:

In unrelated Shadow business I have an extra NIB Rush LE that I am looking to trade for anything other than a Shadow. Looking for newer Stern LE, IJTPA, Spiderman VE. All trades can be +/- cash. I had to buy in the US above MSRP because as usual you can never get an LE from Canadian distros.

Darn, all I have to trade is my shadow, and you'd have to add cash with Rush....

#19471 2 years ago

Ugh I hate it when I get an extra Le.

#19472 2 years ago

Lol Me too.
Last time I got an extra shadow though…

Oh well

#19473 2 years ago

Begs the question if a Limited Edition.... is truly limited if you grab multiple...

#19474 2 years ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

Looking for Goldeneye ,Popeye ,STTNG ,TAF ,LOTR

I have a very nice STTNG going up for sale in the next week or two if you are interested. I've PM'd you also.

#19475 2 years ago

Hey Calgary folks, I’ll be moving out there in a couple months and hoping to add some new pins. At the top of the list is a Williams Indiana Jones. Would prefer a non-restored table. Message me if you have or know of one that might be available. Thanks!

#19476 2 years ago
Quoted from Lamonsoff:

Hey Calgary folks, I’ll be moving out there in a couple months and hoping to add some new pins. At the top of the list is a Williams Indiana Jones. Would prefer a non-restored table. Message me if you have or know of one that might be available. Thanks!

Better yet, please bring us a few (or a lot) of pins from out east when you move Welcome to the west, hope you like it out here!

#19477 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

I have a very nice STTNG going up for sale in the next week or two if you are interested. I've PM'd you also.

How many moneys for the sttng?

#19478 2 years ago
Quoted from mac2444:

Better yet, please bring us a few (or a lot) of pins from out east when you move Welcome to the west, hope you like it out here!

Ahhhh….tradebait! Thanks for the welcome Mac!

#19479 2 years ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

Begs the question if a Limited Edition.... is truly limited if you grab multiple...

When you live in Canada it is I ordered from 2 people in the US to make sure I got 1. I ended up getting both. Not a flipper hence the trade offer.

#19480 2 years ago

I am looking for a TAF or Stern JP. I have a Dialed In for trade +/- cash depending on trim and condition.

#19481 2 years ago
Quoted from Lamonsoff:

Sorry, I only have a restored IJPA
Unrestored are getting harder to find these days.

Welcome to Alberta as well.

#19482 2 years ago

Too funny
I get shit from everyone for selling demo man for $7250 cdn but no one blinks an eye about shadow for $8000-$10,000
Ridiculous! Lmao

#19483 2 years ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

How many moneys for the sttng?

I would like to get $7900

#19484 2 years ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:Too funny
I get shit from everyone for selling demo man for $7250 cdn but no one blinks an eye about shadow for $8000-$10,000
Ridiculous! Lmao

No. Buddy out east got roasted for bragging about gouging someone 9k for a shadow just like you did bragging about gouging someone for a 7+k demo man.

Personally I'd never pay more then 5k for either title but that's me

#19485 2 years ago

The buyers have only themselves to blame. Some people have money to burn if a guy can get x for a machine then so be it. The problem is that the expectation comes after that they all sell that way which is not true. Bottom line I have no issue list for whatever you want just don’t expect it to move fast unless you get the right buyer.

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

No. Buddy out east got roasted for bragging about gouging someone 9k for a shadow just like you did bragging about gouging someone for a 7+k demo man.
Personally I'd never pay more then 5k for either title but that's me

#19486 2 years ago

Back to things for sale,

Gottlieb Mars God of War -$3200. Game is in amazing shape. If anyone is interested feel free to reach out by PM, or check it out on facebook or kijiji.

Turns out wife doesn't want me to use vacation money for the CCr coming soon… so sadly some have to go…

#19487 2 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Back to things for sale,
Gottlieb Mars God of War -$3200. Game is in amazing shape. If anyone is interested feel free to reach out by PM, or check it out on facebook or kijiji.
Turns out wife doesn't want me to use vacation money for the CCr coming soon… so sadly some have to go…

Saw your post on FB.
Nice looking machine.

#19488 2 years ago

Considering to trade my Stern Star Wars PRO. Art blades, air ball shield, Falcon, slave toys, and has my insert light baffle set installed. Looking for local trades that are within driving distance. Looking for other possible PRO titles.

#19489 2 years ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

Saw your post on FB.
Nice looking machine.

Thanks… fun game.. wish we could keep em all…

#19490 2 years ago

Looking at trading my MMR standard with color dmd and shaker for a Godzilla premium or Avengers infinity premium or Jurassic park premium. Preferably within a days driving range.

#19491 2 years ago

Twilight Zone FT looking for WOZ/Pirates in BC

Added over 2 years ago:

Or for sale - $12,750 OBO. Local pickup in BC or shipping via Nitro.

#19492 2 years ago

Trying to find some games for a bud. I’m in Montreal but willing to pay for shipping:

Funhouse
The Addams Family
Twilight Zone
Medieval Madness
Congo
Bram Stokers Dracula
Theatre of Magic

#19493 2 years ago
Quoted from movingpictures:

Trying to find some games for a bud. I’m in Montreal but willing to pay for shipping:
Funhouse
The Addams Family
Twilight Zone
Medieval Madness
Congo
Bram Stokers Dracula
Theatre of Magic

Your buddy has good taste and over 60k to spend

#19494 2 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

Your buddy has good taste and over 60k to spend

More like 100k

#19495 2 years ago

65k tops and for restored games.

#19496 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

65k tops and for restored games.

Good luck

#19497 2 years ago

TMNT LE. Single owner, low play and HUO. Pickup in Regina, unless you can arrange packing/shipping.

$14500.

Rob

#19498 2 years ago

Poor poor TMNT... sure seems like just no love for it

#19499 2 years ago

I want one just not an a LE.

#19500 2 years ago

Well, we played TMNT and really enjoyed the gameplay. Not my preferred theme, but gf really liked it at the time!

There are 24,837 posts in this topic. You are on page 390 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/390?hl=boat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.