(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 39 of 497.
#1901 9 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

As long as the playfield, plastics, cabinet and backglass are good to go all others are fixable and relatively in expense to do. Hell I buy NIB machines and immediately change out balls, flippers and rubbers and add hundreds of dollars worth of mods on it. If all that is needed is a little elbow grease to get this in great shape the price isn't far off on this title. Thou personally not my type of game I wouldn't ever have in my collection.
GLWS...

#1902 9 years ago

Anyone in western Canada looking at anything in eastern US right that may want to attempt shipping together. Cost for a single pin for me to ship is crazy, but have heard cost starts making more sense if moving more than one pin.

Alternately if anyone is looking to move their Judge Dredd I'm all ears.

#1903 9 years ago

JPloof, if you find one in Toronto area, I can happily give a hand. libtech knows me well, and I have personally shipped him two games already (one is technically en route)

Glad to help if I can. No JD from me though. Sorry.

#1904 9 years ago

Anyone have any info regarding the pins that showed up in Chestermere on Kijiji? Monster Bash, Creature, Last Action Hero, and a few others. No pics or pricing and states all games in various condition. Responded to the ad, so hopefully we'll get some pics and prices.

#1905 9 years ago

I responded also, will see what he/she comes back with.

#1906 9 years ago
Quoted from JPloof:

I responded also, will see what he/she comes back with.

Seems legit. Got back to me, just waiting on pics, but told me the one's I'm interested in have bad issues and are in player's shape and don't work 100%. He's been honest which is good, so I guess we'll see what happens.

Edit: No pics at the moment, as the games are in storage.

#1907 9 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

JPloof, if you find one in Toronto area, I can happily give a hand. libtech knows me well, and I have personally shipped him two games already (one is technically en route)
Glad to help if I can. No JD from me though. Sorry.

Yup, meegis will definately help you spend money, just ask me

#1908 9 years ago

I responded to the ad as well,I didn't get a reply back though.
I told him I would take all the pinball machines
Blowback, what did he say about the pinball machines.
Which ones were the worst.

#1909 9 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

better be sharing them.

#1910 9 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Only asked about the Last Action Hero and Johnny Mnemonic, was told both have issues. Johnny has wear on playfield and the glove will randomly drop the ball, game not 100% and in players shape.

Last Action, has a lot of playfield wear, especially around the magic ticket kickout, and the crane doesn't work as it's missing some connecting pins. Both cab and playfield extremely dirty and needs a good cleaning and rubbers, and again not 100%.

He needs to move things around to get pics, as it seems these two have been in storage for a few years. The others may be in better shape, but I didn't ask.

#1911 9 years ago

Well if he gets back to me and I end up with them all.
I will share
I only want one more project,still waiting to do my TAF to.

#1912 9 years ago

I'm only interested in the ones listed, so please be kind.

#1913 9 years ago

If he's nice to me,I'll pass it on

#1914 9 years ago

He got back to me on the Creature and the Monster Bash. Says both need a bit of work (monster bash minimal though). Creature sounds like a re import and needs new ramps. He hasn't advised on pricing, just 'make me an offer'.

#1915 9 years ago
Quoted from JPloof:

He got back to me on the Creature and the Monster Bash. Says both need a bit of work (Monster Bash minimal though). Creature sounds like a re import and needs new ramps. He hasn't advised on pricing, just 'make me an offer'.

Any pics? Or is he still working on them?

#1916 9 years ago

I wonder what he considers work
No pics or reply back to me yet.

#1917 9 years ago
Quoted from JPloof:

He hasn't advised on pricing, just 'make me an offer'.

Somebody's going "fishing" hoping you wave stupid money .

Hopefully works out and you get a good deal if you are interested...

#1918 9 years ago

No pics, no further responses. Agree, he's fishing, looking gathering responses and then going with the highest bidders.

#1919 9 years ago

Asked if I can go look in person. Told him I wouldn't mention pricing till I can see them. Even pics would help.

#1920 9 years ago

I told him the same thing,price based on condition,and seeing in person.

#1921 9 years ago

Anyone with a Pinbot they are looking to sell?

#1922 9 years ago

A guy from Battleford just posted one on Kijiji.

#1923 9 years ago

And the Chestermere ad is gone. Anyone here snag any of them?

#1924 9 years ago

Not me never even email me back. So no pics no buy.

#1925 9 years ago

Me neither,no reply back even.

#1926 9 years ago

A guy from Toronto sell a Interflip Dragon on kijiji for 800 OBO

#1927 9 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

A guy from Battleford just posted one on Kijiji.

hmmm, can't seem to find the ad - maybe gone now?

#1928 9 years ago

Anyone in AB with a nice Neo Geo cab for sale? Single or multi game cartridge is ok.

#1929 9 years ago
Quoted from VGC1612:

A guy from Toronto sell a Interflip Dragon on kijiji for 800 OBO

I just looked at this ad. The back box has been painted black, the backglass is flaking a lot and no pics of the playfield. No thanks.

#1930 9 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

I just looked at this ad. The back box has been painted black, the backglass is flaking a lot and no pics of the playfield. No thanks.

You looking for a dragon? I may be able to help.

#1931 9 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

You looking for a dragon? I may be able to help.

No, no. I already have a really nice one but thanks

#1932 9 years ago
Quoted from LongJohns:

Ha he sold it yesterday, not to be thou...

#1933 9 years ago

price reductions on pins previously posted in this thread. All $CDN
TFTC $3200
Bally Supersonic $800
Rollergames $1600

#1934 9 years ago

Anybody have a Met pro or Mustang pro available?

#1935 9 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

price reductions on pins previously posted in this thread. All $CDN
TFTC $3200
Bally Supersonic $800
Rollergames $1600

Great price on the Rollergames!

#1936 9 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

Anybody have a Met pro or Mustang pro available?

I can do MET pro for $6k plus shipping. Beautiful condition HUO full LED

#1938 9 years ago
Quoted from LongJohns:

Ya...it went pretty quick. Soooo many guys looking for the same pins.

#1939 9 years ago

Seen this pin. Great example. Great seller.

#1940 9 years ago

I have seen and played this one personally:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-twilight-zone-bally-1993-1994#post-2327033

It looks and plays great! Timing just sucks as I am working on a different deal! Where was this 4 months ago!

#1941 9 years ago

Anyone out there have a wrestlemania LE?
Just want to know
-how you like it?
-where you got it from?
-price?

I got a quote from nitro back in January. I can realistically only buy 1 pin this year at nib le price and with Game of Thrones rumored to be coming out. I have been holding out on the WMLE. But I kind of have that itch again.

Thanks

#1942 9 years ago

I still have a super nice low play WOZ Standard up for trade...PM if interested thanks!

Woz.JPGWoz.JPG Woz2.JPGWoz2.JPG
#1943 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballophobe:

Just want to know
-how you like it?
-where you got it from?
-price?
I got a quote from nitro back in January. I can realistically only buy 1 pin this year at nib le price and with Game of Thrones rumored to be coming out. I have been holding out on the WMLE. But I kind of have that itch again.
Thanks

I'd skip WWE, way better pins out there IMO.

#1944 9 years ago

Just want to know
-how you like it?
-where you got it from?
-price?
Thanks

Play it before you buy... Know that the code won't be mature until at least a year from now. I waited on Mustang LE until code was mature and it paid off, thou Wrestlemania might not be available NIB a year from now... It will be in Edmonton soon so I would just wait...

#1945 9 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

I'd skip WWE, way better pins out there IMO.

I'm leaning that way as well since the price tag will be close to $10k after tax and shipping. But at the same time the CND doesn't appear to be recovering anytime soon so any NIB LE Will be $10k. But I think GoT will be a badass pin

#1946 9 years ago

I'm leaning that way as well since the price tag will be close to $10k after tax and shipping. But at the same time the CND doesn't appear to be recovering anytime soon so any NIB LE Will be $10k. But I think GoT will be a badass pin

The market for NIB is stupid at the current exchange rate. I could never justify spending 10K on any pinball machine, no matter what the theme. The exchange rate is great for selling though, I was offered $6500 for one of mine, that's $8125 Can, hard to beat that.

#1947 9 years ago

It makes me wonder how many new WWE pinballs are out in Canada right now. With the USD so high, it must have drastically affected sales down here.

I don't know a single owner of a WWE in BC.

#1948 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballkyle:

It makes me wonder how many new WWE pinballs are out in Canada right now. With the USD so high, it must have drastically affected sales down here.
I don't know a single owner of a WWE in BC.

I'm not sure why anyone would pay $10K for a WWE pin, when you can buy a used TWDLE, WOZLE, TZ, ToM, etc for $6000-$7000 ish. Doesn't make any sense to me.

#1949 9 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I'm not sure why anyone would pay $10K for a WWE pin, when you can buy a used TWDLE, WOZLE, TZ, ToM, etc for $6000-$7000 ish. Doesn't make any sense to me.

For me the main thing is availibility.i would have loved to have paid $7k for VFs TWDLE considering that would have been $2k off and local but how many TWDLEs have come onto the market in Canada let alone close to Edmonton.

I'm not really interested in older titles. I'm a sucker for for color changing LEDs. Id rather spend $3k more on NIB game then on older game. With that said. That TSPP at $5k did peak my interest.

I don't love WMLE enough to drop $10k on it blind and pre order it. Hence asking for info here in Canada with one. But I am more inclined to pre order a GoTLE as I think the theme will make for a great pin.

#1950 9 years ago

Even at $7.5k it would have been a great deal compared to 10K for WWF. I actually prefer the older games myself, always seems like more is going on but even WoZ, you can pick one up for around $7k-8k and we can argue the theme sucks but just as many people think WWF sucks, so that's a wash and at current prices, WoZ is a steal compared to a stripped down Stern.

As far a pre-ordering anything, regardless of theme, your a braver man than I. I wouldn't do it a couple years ago and with the recent BS, I will never give any company, a dime with-out getting a game in return.

There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 39 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/39 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.