(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,769 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by daytonspink
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,769 posts in this topic. You are on page 386 of 496.
#19251 2 years ago

Hard to believe it's so difficult to get LE's from a state right in from of ontario while europe and australia can get LE's.

It doesnt make any sense and it's not serious

#19252 2 years ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

Oh... weird... you have identical wish list to another guy from Milton who I sold a ramp to.

chaz009 always wants whatever I want!
Hmmm. Other way around actually….
And thanks for the ramp!!

#19253 2 years ago

Meanwhile flippers who have not been in this hobby even a year can get access to LE's and NIB before people who have been in the hobby for decades

#19254 2 years ago

Thank you for PM’s & replies.
Pinball people are good people.

I welcome any insights and advice for my little problem/brainstorm here. Please PM.

Thank you again.

Quoted from Apollo18:

Looking for advice
In Ontario
What are options for distributors ?
I’m an honest committed pinhead looking for NIB distributor
I’ve realized that I will be buying A Lot pins for decades to come etc want to build the best relationships & network
Moving forward.
Anyone with experience, please PM me.
I’m new and welcome any and all advice.
Also any advice on working with distributors on getting an LE. being in Ontario, I have given up all hope.
Thank you in advance.

#19255 2 years ago

Thinking about letting my TSPP go, it is a beauty.
Hoping for 11k, bit more if I have to get it ready for shipping.
No trades please, comes with all of the below.

Installed:

Pinsound
Voodoo Glass
Lamp Shade
NVRAM
Colour DMD
Duff Can
Tilt Topper
Moe’s Tavern
Speaker Lighting
Alien Invasion
Duff Shooter
Speaker Panel
Titans & Comets

Not Installed:

Side Art
Kwik-E-Mart Decal
Strength Tester
Treehouse
Duff Speaker Covers
Pin Stadiums
Pingulp
Duff-Man

#19256 2 years ago
Quoted from mIkea:

chaz009 always wants whatever I want!
Hmmm. Other way around actually….
And thanks for the ramp!!

Glad it worked for ya!

#19257 2 years ago

Does anyone know the guy with the Munsters Prem on Kijiji?

#19258 2 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

i do.

#19260 2 years ago

On the lookout for a Tales from the Crypt, WOZ, and Pirates JJP! Let me know if you are thinking of moving one.

#19261 2 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Solid buyer. I trust him and would vouch for him.
I know he also bought a couple games from Edster and last I heard, both transactions went as planned and were super smooth. Deal with confidence.

#19262 2 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

I know him very well, he has the exact same pin collection as me
Thanks luch and Chambahz

The Munsters Premium B&W has been sold.

#19263 2 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

Thinking about letting my TSPP go, it is a beauty.
Hoping for 11k, bit more if I have to get it ready for shipping.
No trades please, comes with all of the below.
Installed:
Pinsound
Voodoo Glass
Lamp Shade
NVRAM
Colour DMD
Duff Can
Tilt Topper
Moe’s Tavern
Speaker Lighting
Alien Invasion
Duff Shooter
Speaker Panel
Titans & Comets
Not Installed:
Side Art
Kwik-E-Mart Decal
Strength Tester
Treehouse
Duff Speaker Covers
Pin Stadiums
Pingulp
Duff-Man

SOLD

#19264 2 years ago

Woah, if you got your Munsters Premium off of Edster, it sure didn’t last long. (Coming from me that’s saying a lot).

#19265 2 years ago

If it is Edster, do me a solid and try to ding him again on price at the door.
Just cuz that's how I remember Ed.

Your welcome for Elvis again.

#19266 2 years ago

Looking for a nice TOTAN, Tales of the Arabian Nights, please PM if you have one for sale. Shipping is ok if you can pack and palet. Thx

#19267 2 years ago

Luch knows every body...

#19268 2 years ago
Quoted from Cgebz:

Luch knows every body...

Never heard of him

#19269 2 years ago

May be selling my Rush Pro in the near future, have a lead on an LE. PM if interested. Local pick ups preferred. Thanks.

#19270 2 years ago

Where do you guys get those snazzy printed Covers made?

#19271 2 years ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

Where do you guys get those snazzy printed Covers made?

I get mine on Collage.com. If you want a discount code, let me know. Usually can find one for the cover for free and only pay the shipping.

#19272 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I get mine on Collage.com. If you want a discount code, let me know. Usually can find one for the cover for free and only pay the shipping.

They are really nice. Wouldn’t mind a few myself. So are these just a fleece blanket? What do I search under?

#19273 2 years ago
Quoted from tominator:

They are really nice. Wouldn’t mind a few myself. So are these just a fleece blanket? What do I search under?

30x40 fleece blanket. That is the size I use.

#19274 2 years ago

I have an iron man pro vault,
Looking to trade for a Deadpool pro, would consider any modern stern sam/spike though.

Not looking to sell
No wear, mint
Tastefully modded

#19275 2 years ago

Halloween for sale still or trade towards,
Elvira, Godzilla, or Deadpool.

Or let me know what you have for trade.

#19276 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Really? Please share. Also, where to get the artwork for a MM and Slugfest. Thanks!

#19277 2 years ago

Tommy pinball going up for sale all new plastics fully shopped all new flipper new glass new rubbers fully led'd new powder coated trim and new boards flipper, power and CPU. Game looks and plays awesome in beautiful condition looking for $7200 may consider the right trade

#19278 2 years ago

For Trade: Stranger Things Pro

HUO beautiful condition
Items that have been done to it
UV Kit, Titan glow rubbers, Shaker motor, Color matching leg bolts, Stern side armor, Stern art blades,
Stern glowing shooter rod,
Pin monk flipper cooling kit, Alt translite (season 2), Quite fan for power supply, LE back box speakers, Updated Demo Ramp, Custom blanket/Dust cover (season3), Demo danger sign, Flipper toppers. May have some more I’m forgetting.

Looking to trade for one of the following plus/minus cash:
Avengers infinity premium
Jurassic Park Pro or Premium
Mandalorian Pro or Premium
Cactus Canyon
Theatre of magic

Also Glauses (Scott) Tommy pin for sale is in fantastic condition and plays great buy with confidence.

#19279 2 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

Tommy pinball going up for sale all new plastics fully shopped all new flipper new glass new rubbers fully led'd new powder coated trim and new boards flipper, power and CPU. Game looks and plays awesome in beautiful condition looking for $6900 may consider the right trade

link to Ad with pics
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/the-whos-tommy-pinball-machine-rare/1605933321?undefined

#19281 2 years ago

Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory SE with tons of mods for trade. Looking for:

- Batman 66
- Elvira House of Horrors
- Star Wars Premium (preferably comic art)
- Medieval Madness Remake

#19282 2 years ago

Strange world final price drop 4000$ firm. Nitro can ship for a fee.

Matt McKee lotr topper 450$ local pick up.

#19283 2 years ago

Have a Sopranos, mando LE with grogu and bride of pinball with 2.0 and a beautiful Trin LE with lots of extras looking to make room so no trades at this time cheers

#19284 2 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Have a Sopranos, mando LE with grogu and bride of pinball with 2.0 and a beautiful Trin LE with lots of extras looking to make room so no trades at this time cheers

pricing ?

#19285 2 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

I've got a new Sopranos Badda Bing neon sign if anyone interested in matching up. Check out the neon thread for pics.

#19286 2 years ago

Gottlieb Dragon - got a customer interested in getting one. Needs to be shipped depot to depot.
https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=729

#19287 2 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

Quoted from glauses:
Tommy pinball going up for sale all new plastics fully shopped all new flipper new glass new rubbers fully led'd new powder coated trim and new boards flipper, power and CPU. Game looks and plays awesome in beautiful condition looking for $6900 may consider the right trade
link to Ad with pics
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/the-whos-tommy-pinball-machine-rare/1605933321?undefined

Game is sold

#19289 2 years ago

Godzilla is sold.

Have a beautiful NF for sale. Semi restored in past: new decals, new ramps, Pinball Pro speakers and sub, and more.

Complete description with pics:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-hobbies-craft/ottawa/no-fear-pinball-machine-semi-restored/1606525050

Asking $6,600

#19290 2 years ago

Have an Ultraman Standard spot available. $1000 down now, and then $5995 US once it's ready to ship. Since it's a standard, it will not be ready until late 2022/early 2023. Deposit is through Nitro, and will be transferred over to the new owners name. So $1000 to me, and balance to Nitro.

Any questions, just ask.

Added over 2 years ago:

Off market.

#19291 2 years ago

Just finished a deal with b0bgagn0n and couldn’t be happier. Robert was a pleasure to deal with, very communicative and followed up with me after my game arrived.

Robert packaged the game as professionally as one could imagine. He even built a crate for a tiny fee out of plywood and 2 by 2s. Game was palletted, strapped, wrapped, then blanketed and wrapped again to protect it.

Our deal included shipping and he went one step further and paid the extra for curbside out of his own pocket.

Very highly recommend for any future deals to anyone.

#19292 2 years ago

Anyone looking for a JJP GnR SE? Less than 150 plays, mirror blades, excellent condition. PM if interested. Thanks.

#19293 2 years ago

So now that Weird Al is announced, who wants to sell/trade me their P3?

#19294 2 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

So now that Weird Al is announced, who wants to sell/trade me their P3?

I just read about the P3. Odd…but interesting! How are they actually? Seems like a pretty cool idea.

#19295 2 years ago

Who picked up that T2 in Alberta yesterday?

Sell it to me please, been looking for one for a while and that one look nice.

#19296 2 years ago

Anyone in Southern Ontario that has RFM and were able to update to applejuice software?

#19297 2 years ago

Found a trade for stranger things thanks for all the interest

Quoted from Eagles77:

For Trade: Stranger Things Pro
HUO beautiful condition
Items that have been done to it
UV Kit, Titan glow rubbers, Shaker motor, Color matching leg bolts, Stern side armor, Stern art blades,
Stern glowing shooter rod,
Pin monk flipper cooling kit, Alt translite (season 2), Quite fan for power supply, LE back box speakers, Updated Demo Ramp, Custom blanket/Dust cover (season3), Demo danger sign, Flipper toppers. May have some more I’m forgetting.
Looking to trade for one of the following plus/minus cash:
Avengers infinity premium
Jurassic Park Pro or Premium
Mandalorian Pro or Premium
Cactus Canyon
Theatre of magic

#19298 2 years ago

Have a GB pro absolutely mint and clean with very low plays.

Looking to trade for a TSPP mint.

Not interested in other trades.

#19299 2 years ago

Out of room at the Inn lol. 3 games coming in so 3 need to leave. This is the first one on the chopping block:

Medieval Madness Royal Edition. $20kUSD or $24.5kCAD. First owner. Add-ons: Stern HD Glass, Merlin MOD, Headphone station (Pinnovators), Lit flipper buttons.

Hasn't moved from where it was unboxed in my basement in 2020. No trades. I've never shipped a game but I'm sure there are folks in the Ottawa area that could help a potential buyer. Would prefer local pickup so the buyer can inspect to their heart's content.
Pics:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrmikeman65/sets/72177720297002177/

#19300 2 years ago

Yowza.
$24.5k...
How much was it new 2 years ago?

There are 24,769 posts in this topic. You are on page 386 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/386?hl=boat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.