(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 383 of 497.
#19101 2 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Anyone know how much a replacement playfield for the newer Stern games goes for?

Depends on title for sure, LE, pro, premium as well.
600-1000

#19102 2 years ago

I was originally looking for a WOZ, but prices are bit high for my liking so I am now setting my sights for a TMNT pro or premium. I have a mando premium for trade bait as well.

#19103 2 years ago

Stern Star Gazer for sale
Asking $6500 CAD
Located close to Ottawa
Can ship at your expense

#19104 2 years ago

I'm looking to sell another game or two. At least one for sure. I am not interested in trades.

TMNT LE - $15,000.
BM66 Premium - $13000 (with shaker and signed Adam West card given to me by Lyman)
DeadPool Premium $14,500 (with shaker)

All are HUO and I'm the original owner. Pickup in Regina unless you can arrange your own packing/shipping.

Rob

#19105 2 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Halloween CE #144 still for sale.
Interesting trade offers, but friend is more interesting in selling out right.

How much did the Halloween CE go for new?

#19106 2 years ago
Quoted from violinfather:

How much did the Halloween CE go for new?

#19107 2 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Selling my World Poker Tour
Game is huo, looks and plays like it’s new out of the box.
$6900 OBO
Pm for more details.

C/S pending pickup.

#19108 2 years ago

Anyone in Regina or surrounding area have a spare WMS flipper opto board for a Twilight Zone? Left side - I'm not sure these are side specific or not... A friend (not on pinside) needs one.

Rob

#19109 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Anyone in Regina or surrounding area have a spare WMS flipper opto board for a Twilight Zone? Left side - I'm not sure these are side specific or not... A friend (not on pinside) needs one.
Rob

i believe they are universal. i replaced both mine awhile back cause one was faulty so i have a spare. located in bc but can ship if interested. let me know

#19110 2 years ago

Geez, I knew the prices were up but I'm sensing I should have asked more than $8K for my HUO TMNT Pro that I sold last week. Oh well, I thought it as fair after enjoying it for a year.

#19111 2 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

Geez, I knew the prices were up but I'm sensing I should have asked more than $8K for my HUO TMNT Pro that I sold last week. Oh well, I thought it as fair after enjoying it for a year.

The great karma will come tenfold.
Nicely done ....

#19112 2 years ago

Huge shout out to ImNotNorm and transprtr4u for packing up and shipping my Tales from the crypt so well.

I picked up the machine today, packed nicely on a extra large pallet. Not a scratch on the wrapping, so a +1 for Day and Ross I guess as well

This one was loaded with all sorts of goodies and extras that were above and beyond. The game is a dream game for me, so I'm super stoked to dig into it.. but you know you are half-way there when it travels through the rockies in stormy winter conditions, and you can set it up and power it on with no issues on arrival

Anyway.. big thanks... and assurances to anyone looking to make a deal with these folks!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/unRtgwjBpPHvNafz6

#19113 2 years ago
Quoted from koji:

Huge shout out to ImNotNorm and transprtr4u for packing up and shipping my Tales from the crypt so well.
I picked up the machine today, packed nicely on a extra large pallet. Not a scratch on the wrapping, so a +1 for Day and Ross I guess as well
This one was loaded with all sorts of goodies and extras that were above and beyond. The game is a dream game for me, so I'm super stoked to dig into it.. but you know you are half-way there when it travels through the rockies in stormy winter conditions, and you can set it up and power it on with no issues on arrival
Anyway.. big thanks... and assurances to anyone looking to make a deal with these folks!

Congrats on a dream theme pin! Well, everyone wants to know how much was shipping and what size pallet!?

#19114 2 years ago

I’m coming to hang

Quoted from koji:

#19115 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Congrats on a dream theme pin! Well, everyone wants to know how much was shipping and what size pallet!?

40x48 pallet

Not sure about cost.. Seller took care of it.

I picked up from depot.

#19116 2 years ago
Quoted from koji:

transprtr4u is the greatest person I've met in the hobby... Maybe even the kindest person in general.

If the hobby had more people like him, we'd all be better off!

#19117 2 years ago

Rob is great! Bought one local and some parts off him. Always easy, and he's a decent guy who knows his stuff.

#19118 2 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

Rob is great! Bought one local and some parts off him. Always easy, and he's a decent guy who knows his stuff.

Rob's an awesome guy! Did a cross country deal with him and everything was flawless. It's been a couple year and he's been helpful ever since.

#19119 2 years ago

Another praise for Rob … even my dog just loves him.

#19120 2 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Another praise for Rob … even my dog just loves him.

+1 on praise for Rob. Great guy! My cats haven't even met him but they love him as well!

#19121 2 years ago

well thanks to all for the praise , nice way to start a day!

I only pay it forward because all the support that I get from all of you!

so please feel the reciprocation from me for all the support that has been given to me over the years.

best part of the this hobby is the people , thanks to you all!

#19122 2 years ago
Quoted from koji:

I’m happy for u buddy..you’re a good honest person..and good things happen to good people..congrats on the beauty pin!

#19123 2 years ago

Shipping from qc to bc? How much and who to use. Tia

#19124 2 years ago
Quoted from Clizifer:i believe they are universal. i replaced both mine awhile back cause one was faulty so i have a spare. located in bc but can ship if interested. let me know

Not quite universal as there seems to be 2 different types. Nitro seems to have homepin type 1 versions which is what my friend needs. A little pricey though ($74), especially if the prices are US dollars.

Rob

#19125 2 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Had great experience with Manitoulin both ways man.

There may be a thread of canadian shipping ro more info in the Canadian pinhead thread also

#19126 2 years ago

I’ve had a couple good experiences with Day & Ross. Including competitive pricing depot to depot

#19127 2 years ago

best to get the quote by phone .... via the website charges a lot more !

#19128 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

best to get the quote by phone .... via the website charges a lot more !

When it comes to depot to depot shipping I have always found if you can get the women in the office at the actual depot on the phone you will get a much better deal. They just always seem to the person that can get things done and knows what's up.

#19129 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Not quite universal as there seems to be 2 different types. Nitro seems to have homepin type 1 versions which is what my friend needs. A little pricey though ($74), especially if the prices are US dollars.
Rob

i purchased the homepin ones for my machine from nitro. its showing them as $50 on the website for me, they come as a pair. both look identical so im sure they can be used on either side. working great for me. like i said i do have one original one still, was holding onto it for a spare but i doubt these will ever malfunction tho

#19130 2 years ago

No longer search for an Eight Ball. You're free of my semi-regular pestering!

#19131 2 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

No longer search for an Eight Ball

Gave up ? Or found one ?

#19132 2 years ago

What's a brand new AIQ playfield worth?

#19133 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Gave up ? Or found one ?

Found one! My friend's first pin. He's hyped and his kiddos are thrilled.
Flipper coil burnt the night he got it home, but ehhhhh that's pinball baby

#19134 2 years ago

NGG is sold. Still have Sega Godzilla for sale in Ottawa.

#19135 2 years ago

Elvira HOH in Ottawa.
Very clean. Shooter, blades.
Local buyer only.

$14.5k or best offer, want it gone.

#19136 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Elvira HOH in Ottawa.
Very clean. Shooter, blades.
Local buyer only.
$14.5 or best offer, want it gone.

$14.50 is a steal. Heck... I'll throw the extra 50cents in so we can do simple folding bills.

#19137 2 years ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

$14.50 is a steal. Heck... I'll throw the extra 50cents in so we can do simple folding bills.

Lol

#19138 2 years ago

Looking for a Woz/Pirates (JJP) in BC. Thanks

#19139 2 years ago

Beautiful original Congo FS, $7300 USD.
Can pack and pallet for shipping if buyer arranges.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/129623

#19140 2 years ago

Anyone vouch for Robert Gagnon?

#19141 2 years ago

Is it the Robert Gagnon who won the PAPA Championship about 5 years ago?

#19142 2 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

You're thinking of Robert Gagno.

#19143 2 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

No. One extra n lol

#19144 2 years ago

Rob’s a friend of mine. ( if its Robert fron Cantley/ Gatineau PQ) I have bought a pin from him before and was very happy.
He is a long time collector and knows his stuff. Deal with confidence.

#19146 2 years ago

Thanks for buying it you saved me some cashola lol... Congrats!

#19147 2 years ago

Nice Tommy on FB in Quebec if anyone is looking for one $7,200 asking.

#19148 2 years ago

Thought I'd share an interesting recent shipping story: in early December 2021, I responded to a Pinside "Wanted" ad for a Pinball game I happened to own, which is/was Domino's Pinball Party, by Spooky. Obviously a niche game, not well regarded by the community, but a pin I own/owned. Heck, my two year old loved it because of the cute Volkswagen Beetle on the back-glass. Whatever. I decide to sell. The Pinsider who posted the Wanted ad is very reasonable, we agreed on price without issue and he is accomodating of the fact that we are in different jurisdictions, etc. I need to ship the game to Tennessee. Reach out for quotes on shipping.

Brief interlude:

Both Pingod and RumRunner9 here were super helpful, including my dear friend RumRunner9 generously gifting me a box and pallet from his last NIB purchase to make shipping easier. I can't thank these gents enough.

So I wind up shipping with CSA Transport. I get their contact information/referral through Tommy at Nitro. Again, very grateful to Tommy for the help.

Next, wire payment from Buyer arrives without issue on Friday, February 4, 2022. Buyer has met his obligations. That same day, CSA confirms they're ready to ship on Monday, the 7th. My wife and I spend the weekend packing the game. We take several hours. She is a real stickler. Having been fortunate to have received NIB games from Spooky and Stern, we feel like we've done a great job. We buy blankets, wrap and other materials from Home Depot, in addition to the box and pallet we received from RumRunner9. We take pictures throughout the packing process, send to buyer, and he is encouraged and impressed.

I drop off at their depot in Edmonton on Monday, Feb 7th at 11am. No issues, though the depot reminds me of the worst/best dive bar you could imagine. For instance, I was told by one employee to walk through the maze of active fork lift operators to seek our the girl with the pink hair. She would help me. Right. Whatever. Real life game of Frogger.

Today, the 8th, CSA advises I am shipping the game "at my own risk", without any insurance, because their "compliance" team determined the game was insufficiently packed, solely because it wasn't crated. Well, of course, no Pinball that I know of is ever crated. Just not industry standard. Some back and forth emails ensue.

As the 'customer' of CSA, I feel pretty swindled, because they had every opportunity to evaluate my shipping situation at their gate. They failed to do so. They want to charge me full shot for shipping ($865 CAD!), but have no liability. To me, they should have rejected the shipment if they felt that way.

So now, I am left hoping the pin arrives in acceptable condition in Tennessee. If not, I will probably look at taking them to small claims court for negligence, as I feel my packing is excellent and only a negligent shipper could fail to deliver the goods in the manner they left my possession.

Apologies for the length. Just a heads up!

Cheers from Edmonton.

#19149 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Nice Tommy on FB in Quebec if anyone is looking for one $7,200 asking.

Oh dang. Once again wish I was closer to QC

#19150 2 years ago

Yes cantley qc
b0bgagn0n

I can vouch for Robert. I have known him a few years. Easy to deal with. Keeps his games in nice shape. We bought a game from him last year.

There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 383 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/383 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.