(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 379 of 497.
#18901 2 years ago

When you are shipping from a business you save the lift gate and residential pick up fee (about $150) vs shipping from a person’s house. Same on the receiving end if you ship to a business or depot.

So in the end it’s a little bit more expensive to pay a company to pickup and pack for you but you save money on shipping costs. For me personally all my pins are in the basement, I work 10 hour days and a have a bit of a bad back so I’m happy to outsource the shipping and packing. Usually $250-350 extra for a professionally packed machine but saving $150 on shipping remember so what an extra $200 in the end all said and done? TBH all the pins I had to ship this way on a $10k ++ purchase buyers usually don’t care.

Anyway if anyone is serious on Avengers I’ll knock off $250 to subsidize packing etc. special Canadian Pinsider discount eh!

#18902 2 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a WOZ?
Or trade for a mando premium?

#18903 2 years ago

Any pins for sale? Lol

#18904 2 years ago

Looking for an HUO X-Men PRO. I'm located in Ottawa and willing to travel a few hours to pick up. Let me know if you're selling.

#18905 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Any pins for sale? Lol

at this point, despite the forum title it looks like...no.

#18906 2 years ago
Quoted from king_pin:

Looking for an HUO X-Men PRO. I'm located in Ottawa and willing to travel a few hours to pick up. Let me know if you're selling.

There's one avail on PBR...think they want a trade but you could try the old trade for cash approach
https://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/x-men-pro-huo.11712/

#18907 2 years ago
Quoted from cuebert:

There's one avail on PBR...think they want a trade but you could try the old trade for cash approach
https://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/x-men-pro-huo.11712/

Yep. Noticed that one. I reached out and am in talks. Thanks for the heads up.

#18908 2 years ago
Quoted from Enron64:

Anyone looking to sell a WOZ?

PM’d you about my WOZ.

I’ve decided to sell my WOZ ECLE. Original owner with many mods, including the following:
- Gouveia’s witch mod (original and 2.0 version)
- Gouveia’s monkey mod (very cool)
- Vince’s (Spinny Vinny) castle with LEDs
- Vince’s lit cauldron mod (can be replaced with smoke mod)
- Lighting kit for flickering LED lit eyes in trumper bumpers, lit balloon, and spinning house / tornado
- 7.5 boards (w/ daughter board) and new power supply installed within first year - no issues
- Direct print cabinet

Game is in excellent condition. Looking for $15K CAN ($11,995 US)

Many pinsiders in Calgary are familiar with the game. PM if interested. Thanks!

#18909 2 years ago

Looking for a project pinbot in the lower mainland/Vancouver island. Not worried about playfield wear as long as price reflects that….

#18910 2 years ago

elvira sig edition , only 53 lifetime plays ! https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/123473

#18911 2 years ago

What a gem. Well said.

Quoted from Canuckgamer99:

When you are shipping from a business you save the lift gate and residential pick up fee (about $150) vs shipping from a person’s house. Same on the receiving end if you ship to a business or depot.
So in the end it’s a little bit more expensive to pay a company to pickup and pack for you but you save money on shipping costs. For me personally all my pins are in the basement, I work 10 hour days and a have a bit of a bad back so I’m happy to outsource the shipping and packing. Usually $250-350 extra for a professionally packed machine but saving $150 on shipping remember so what an extra $200 in the end all said and done? TBH all the pins I had to ship this way on a $10k ++ purchase buyers usually don’t care.
Anyway if anyone is serious on Avengers I’ll knock off $250 to subsidize packing etc. special Canadian Pinsider discount eh!

#18912 2 years ago

#tales-of-the-arabian-nights for trade!

Looking for:
TNA, Late model Sterns, Lebowski, Etc.

PM for photos / details.
Located in Montreal.

#18913 2 years ago

Guys have been complaining there are no games for sale here. Be careful what you wish for.

I have Ghostbusters premium 14.5k, Deadpool pro with disco ball mod 11k, 2007 Spider-Man 9k and an Aztec em 2k

No color DMds on SM or GBP.
All games in great and close to New shape.
All games have graphic blades installed.

Pics available. Will put them online soon just thought I'd give first crack here.

Local pickup preferred.

#18914 2 years ago

I’ve listed my GZLE on PBRev. Can wrap and deliver to a terminal if desired.

Added over 2 years ago:

Sold Pending Pickup.

#18915 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Totally curious as to why a pinsider or seller wouldn't be able to put the time into getting a pin ready to ship?
Inability?
Think their time is worth too much?
Lazy?
Just can't be bothered?
The cost for Johns jukes or Nitro would be absurd to pay to have them come pick it up, pack and then ship.
It's totally reasonable to properly pack. and have a shipper pick it up in your driveway
OH, believe me, its just total curiosity and i'm not in attack mode.. the posts just reminded me that I was thinking about hat recently

Since you asked, here's my 2 cents.

I'm in a major City. I will get my price locally. Maybe it takes 2 weeks instead of 2 minutes. I want the buyer to see it and I don't want drama.

I suspect the folks using others to pack and ship feel similarly but have calculated that they at least have an independent party involved that can verify condition to some extent. I get that.

#18916 2 years ago

I am actually finding more machines than ever available for sale. My searches used to only result in one or two crazy overpriced pins. Any other pins for sale were snatched up instantly. Now there a lots of crazy overpriced pins for sale. I have never seen so many premiums and LEs for sale. It amazing how many people are looking to sell in the 10-20K range.

#18917 2 years ago

Came across a Blackhole for sale in Edmonton on facebook marketplace for 3500

#18918 2 years ago

There you go Chambahz

Post deleted. You don't get me and I don't get you. That's fine. There's enough room in the world for all of us.

#18919 2 years ago

I've decided to sell my 1998 Sega Godzilla pinball. Not one you will see for sale often as only 516 were made.

I've owned the game for about 10 years and it's been a trouble free machine. It's a blast to play and it's fun trying to stack the 5 multiball modes and evenually destroy New York while the game shakes with the factory installed shaker motor. The game is in good shape and includes the manual plus NOS plastics.

It is plug and play ready with no errors. I recently shopped the game top and bottom with a complete tear down of the playfield. All GI and some insert bulbs were changed to LED.

As shown in the pics, there are some broken plastics. I'm including a set of NOS plastics. These are original old stock plastics and not reproductions. The insert by the left sling shot has wear. I've installed mylar to prevent further wear.

Photos can be viewed here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1111Z4ueyhUXHH_Nr5Wrzocgfai2qPra8?usp=sharing

I recently installed new carbon balls to prevent the balls from getting magnetized from game play.

Asking $7,600 with NOS plastic set included

#18920 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Ummm... Yeahhh... Nice price. At that price you should be making a personal white glove delivery with installation and warranty support for the next 5 years.
I realize pricing is crazy but that's taking it beyond crazy.
I have a nice MMr Royal Edition that you can have for $30k

If I'm too high, it will sit unsold. I will then decide whether to keep it or reduce it gradually.
The market will determine the price.
P.S. Thank you for your ongoing dedication to the price police force. I would like to make a very generous donation to your next celebration.
Spoiler: it's a big bag of dicks. Enjoy!

#18921 2 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

If I'm too high, it will sit unsold. I will then decide whether to keep it or reduce it gradually.
The market will determine the price.
P.S. Thank you for your ongoing dedication to the price police force. I would like to make a very generous donation to your next celebration.
Spoiler: it's a big bag of dicks. Enjoy!

Oh please. If I wanted to price police I'd do it on Pinrev. I just think that astronomical pricing should be kept for FB and Kijiji, not forums of 'mostly' informed folks.

WTF do I know anyway, right? Integrity is a thing of the past. I might as well get used to it.

Anyway, back to the topic. I do not have any machines for sale. I play them, not buy them for a quick flip/profit.

If you ever come down to Ottawa you are more than welcome to come over and have a beer. I really mean that in the most sincere way. We can philosophize on where the hobby is going

Yes I'll probably be that guy that goes "back in MY daaayy, blah blah blah"

#18922 2 years ago

his price is not out of line

#18923 2 years ago
Quoted from luch:

his price is not out of line

the games are listed at 15k -16k US , how is 21 k Canadian out of line ? exchange @ 1.28 , do the math

#18924 2 years ago

NVM. I don't feel like getting into a pointless argument through a keyboard.

I will say that Toronto and Vancouver prices are somewhat typically higher than the rest of the country.

#18925 2 years ago

Profiting off of scarcity is a reality in any market. Sell your machine for 50k if you can get it, or sell it for 15k if you feel you want to pay it forward. Life's too short to care. When I see crazy prices and profiteering, I just grin and think "there's a sucker born..."

#18926 2 years ago

The problem is nobody knows what is out of line as the stuff is selling at these ridiculous prices. I don’t blame anyone, I guess everyone has money to burn.

Quoted from MrMikeman:

Oh please. If I wanted to price police I'd do it on Pinrev. I just think that astronomical pricing should be kept for FB and Kijiji, not forums of 'mostly' informed folks.
WTF do I know anyway, right? Integrity is a thing of the past. I might as well get used to it.
Anyway, back to the topic. I do not have any machines for sale. I play them, not buy them for a quick flip/profit.
If you ever come down to Ottawa you are more than welcome to come over and have a beer. I really mean that in the most sincere way. We can philosophize on where the hobby is going

#18927 2 years ago

Meh.
I don’t understand why people think they need to poke their head into someone’s business?

That is a ludicrous as someone walking into an open house screaming “dont buy it, it is overpriced”

Do you guys also call the grannies that are selling those dusty cocktail arcades for $50 on the marketplace to let them know - hey granny that is a quick $800 any day - but no, I see you guys celebrating often on pinrev.

Hipocrites.

Great Find! Wooho! Score!

I have yet to see someone really paying that granny what the cocktail was worth.

Get real.

Dont like the prices? The community this, the community that! Cry me a river…

Start selling your 90s williams for what they are really worth then…2k-3k tops really?

Do us all a favour come on show us the way it is done.

Just saw the word profiteering thrown around… get a dictionary please.

This aint a non for profit hobby and we dont dictate the market.

Maybe… how about try to mind your own business, you know, like normal people.

dont like the price, move on with your life.
Get an atari, Pull an all nighter playing galaga.

Have something personal to say? Do it privately.
Dont come here shooting around.

You think the prices ruin the hobby, but it actually is the people price policing who are ruining it.

In Justin’s most famous words, the market will balance itself.

You do you.
Good night

#18928 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Not so much a fan of your initial post calling me out for a high price but I do appreciate your overall disposition.
My PBRev post does (at least I think it does?) say that I’m enjoying the game, but happy to sell if this is current market value because I don’t enjoy any pinball machine that much.
And as you know, you can always come down if it doesn’t sell but pulling the ad and increasing price isn’t so much appreciated. Appreciate the offer to get together. It’s always fun to drink some beers and complain about inflation.

#18929 2 years ago

Happy 2022 everyone!!!

Still looking for a Big Indian or Sky Jump.

#18930 2 years ago

Chambahz is a great guy and should get what is is asking...

I am thinking of selling the following games, no trades. Prices will be relative to current market. Only message if really serious. Local preferred, I am not a shipper.

Scared Stiff (restored and heavily modded w/skull topper)
Dialed In LE
Elvis (HUO/Amazing condition)
Monster Bash Remake LE
ACDC Prem (HUO never moved) color DMD & shaker
Medieval Mad. (original restored *Bill Davis* w/color DMD)
Champion Pub (colorDMD)
KISS Pro (last to go. Might keep it) ** backglass autographed by Peter Criss, he'll probably never do another one **

#18931 2 years ago

wow !

#18932 2 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

I am thinking of selling the following games, no trades. Prices will be relative to current market. Only message if really serious. Local preferred, I am not a shipper.
Dialed In LE
Munsters Prem (B&W)
Monster Bash Remake LE
Champion Pub (colorDMD)
Iron Maiden LE
KISS Pro (last to go. Might keep it) ** backglass autographed by Peter Criss, he'll probably never do another one **

Wait a second ... Are you selling all?

#18933 2 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Yea seeing what goes.

#18934 2 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

stay away nothing to see here !

#18935 2 years ago
Quoted from luch:

stay away nothing to see here !

I heard your call luch, and I came here asap!!! Lol

#18936 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

I heard your call luch, and I came here asap!!! Lol

Nothing to see here

Trade for Luch?

#18937 2 years ago

Munsters is on *HOLD*

#18938 2 years ago

Careful what you talk about as the p3 (prairie price police) are the worst of the lot for whatever reason! I always laugh when their stern chirps turn to dust with respect to present market value….
Listening to them is akin to actually believing in outdated ludicrous pinside pricing! Lmao

#18939 2 years ago

Sf2 pin players condition plays and works perfectly , all led , flashers are incandescent has cliffys partially installed new rubbers , car has been replaced not original , included is a 2nd playfield with plastics , partial plastic ramps and wire forms , 2nd playfield is in a bit rough shape that can be re finished
$5800

#18940 2 years ago

Can someone in Canada that can pack for shipping or preferably in Ontario help me out and sell me their Strangers Things Premium or LE so my wife and kids will stop asking me. I will pay realistic market pricing. I don't care if you have a topper, shooter rod, mods or even the UV kit. Did I say please? Just send me a DM or you can publicly ridicule me here in the open forum, your choice. Cheers!

#18941 2 years ago
Quoted from apexsl:

Can someone in Canada that can pack for shipping or preferably in Ontario help me out and sell me their Strangers Things Premium or LE so my wife and kids will stop asking me.

Nice twist ....didn't see that coming !

Good Luck

#18942 2 years ago

If not for RUSH $ going out
I’d be all over that AC/DC.

Quoted from Edster:

Dialed In LE
Monster Bash Remake LE
Champion Pub (colorDMD)
Iron Maiden LE

#18943 2 years ago
Quoted from apexsl:

Can someone in Canada that can pack for shipping or preferably in Ontario help me out and sell me their Strangers Things Premium or LE so my wife and kids will stop asking me. I will pay realistic market pricing. I don't care if you have a topper, shooter rod, mods or even the UV kit. Did I say please? Just send me a DM or you can publicly ridicule me here in the open forum, your choice. Cheers!

Have you spoken to Player 1 in mississauga?
I enquired about Stranger things... said they could get me a Pro within weeks. Premium and LEs are done though I think.
How picky are they?

#18944 2 years ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

Have you spoken to Player 1 in mississauga?
I enquired about Stranger things... said they could get me a Pro within weeks. Premium and LEs are done though I think.
How picky are they?

Yah I have found Pro NIB ones. They have played the Pro on location but they saw the projection mapping and loved that. I do too, it is a first in pinball and looks really cool in a dark room.

#18945 2 years ago
Quoted from apexsl:

Yah I have found Pro NIB ones. They have played the Pro on location but they saw the projection mapping and loved that. I do too, it is a first in pinball and looks really cool in a dark room.

Fair enough.
Good luck!

#18946 2 years ago
Quoted from apexsl:

Haha, glad they want more pins! That’s nice for you!

#18947 2 years ago

Just waiting to see if price police come out now for buyers willing to pay market...

#18948 2 years ago

I am still trying to figure out what market value is and who sets it

Quoted from spinal:

Just waiting to see if price police come out now for buyers willing to pay market...

#18949 2 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:I am still trying to figure out what market value is and who sets it

Newbs with unlimited funds.
Flippers and price gougers unloading games at extraordinary prices drives up prices on used games. Meanwhile there's tons of good deals down south but only a few smart Canadian pinheads buying out of there. (You included derek)

#18950 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Newbs with unlimited funds.
Flippers and price gougers unloading games at extraordinary prices drives up prices on used games. Meanwhile there's tons of good deals down south but only a few smart Canadian pinheads buying out of there. (You included derek)

Dang, I should be scouring ads in AZ.
My folks down in Tucson for a month. And my wife’s parents are heading to Maricopa to pick some things up early February with a 3/4 ton.
I should be a hound dog on classifieds

There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 379 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/379?hl=enron64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.