(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,839 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Eagles77
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 377 of 497.
#18801 2 years ago

Wow, the pitch of the whine in this thread about prices is hitting some new highs - like squeals from a bunch of one year olds.

Sellers can list and sell for whatever price they want because they own the thing. Is this some new concept?

And buyers can choose to buy or not.

So simple.

Why so many are pissed I have no idea. Just choose not to buy and if the seller overpriced it, then he won’t sell it. If he sold it at the price that you thought was overpriced, did the seller make a mistake? So you’re mad at him?

One more thing. In a super hot market, there are two factors. One is the price but another is whether or not you even have the opportunity to even buy a pin you're looking for at any price.

And all this bitching in this thread is probably just putting off even more people from just simply posting here because they don’t want to deal will all this BS.

If the goal of this thread is just to buy and sell pins in Canada then maybe the price whining need to settle down is all I’m saying. Please.

#18802 2 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

If the goal of this thread is just to buy and sell pins in Canada then maybe the price whining need to settle down is all I’m saying. Please.

It had finally settled down until you brought it up again but thanks for your input.

#18803 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

It had finally settled down until you brought it up again but thanks for your input.

Sorry, just read the last couple days in one sitting. OK moving on

#18804 2 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

I have done two machines on a pallet for $300 terminal to terminal and 1 for $170. You are right it depends on pallet size but the costs are pretty close depending on the type of pallet you use.

Best deal I had recently was $88 from Sask to Ontario depot to depot. Got lucky on that one!

#18805 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Market dictates the price. If a game is overpriced it won't sell.

#18806 2 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

Wow, the pitch of the whine in this thread about prices is hitting some new highs - like squeals from a bunch of one year olds.
Sellers can list and sell for whatever price they want because they own the thing. Is this some new concept?
So simple.
Why so many are pissed I have no idea. Just choose not to buy and if the seller overpriced it, then he won’t sell it. If he sold it at the price that you thought was overpriced, did the seller make a mistake? So you’re mad at him?
One more thing. In a super hot market, there are two factors. One is the price but another is whether or not you even have the opportunity to even buy a pin you're looking for at any price.
And all this bitching in this thread is probably just putting off even more people from just simply posting here because they don’t want to deal will all this BS.

Well said

#18807 2 years ago

Meteor is listed. It's in unrestored players condition, but I've owned it for 5 or 6 years now and it plays great. Has some wear here and there, some light sockets could be replaced or cleaned, etc. Come and try it out.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-general-electronics/kamloops/meteor-pinball/1601170970

#18808 2 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

So simple.

I thought it was just an expected, respectful conversation about an INSANE jump in the market, like all markets. Chillax.

#18809 2 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:Meteor is listed. It's in unrestored players condition, but I've owned it for 5 or 6 years now and it plays great. Has some wear here and there, some light sockets could be replaced or cleaned, etc. Come and try it out.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-general-electronics/kamloops/meteor-pinball/1601170970

Finally.... a Pinball Machine for sale!
They do exist!!
Thanks and good luck with Sale Tom!

#18810 2 years ago
Quoted from mikewalsh:

Finally.... a Pinball Machine for sale!
They do exist!!
Thanks and good luck with Sale Tom!

Its too expensive

#18812 2 years ago

If it wasn’t for location and roads it probably already be sold lol

#18813 2 years ago

Apparently I drained this thread and I have no idea how to get it back. (Think I got it back) So… PM me with any interest.

Just bought and paid in full: RUSH LE

Looking to trade for:
Godzilla LE
Wonka CE
Dialed In CE

Also looking for DP and TWD for 2 for 1 trade

machine arrives in February

#18814 2 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Also looking for TD and TWD for 2 trade

TD?

#18815 2 years ago
#18816 2 years ago

What’s a minty GB pro worth these days?

#18817 2 years ago

What's TD? Or did you mean TZ?

#18818 2 years ago

DP

#18819 2 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Apparently I drained this thread and I have no idea how to get it back. (Think I got it back) So… PM me with any interest.
Just bought and paid in full: RUSH LE
Looking to trade for:
Godzilla LE
Wonka CE
Dialed In CE
Also looking for DP and TWD for 2 for 1 trade
machine arrives in February

Pm and pics sent. Tom

#18820 2 years ago

Looking to trade a Stern SAM shaker for a Spike 2 shaker. Prefer local pick up in the GTA. PM me if you have one you like to sell or trade. Thanks.

#18821 2 years ago
Quoted from tominator:

Pm and pics sent. Tom

Deal pending with Tom! Connect when it arrives.

#18822 2 years ago

Street Fighter II - $5500
Yellow powder coated legs, lockdown bar, rails, and shooter housing
LEDs and alternate translight

Tales of the Arabian Nights - $13,050

Can pack and pallet for shipping but prefer in person.
Also open to trades for late model Sterns or TNA

#18823 2 years ago
Quoted from movingpictures:

tired: price policing
wired: price weeping

#18824 2 years ago
Quoted from movingpictures:

Tales of the Arabian Nights - $13,050
Can pack and pallet for shipping but prefer in person.
Also open to trades for late model Sterns or TNA

With all of your privacy settings, I cannot see where you are located?

#18825 2 years ago
Quoted from koji:

Montreal I believe

#18826 2 years ago

FS: Stern Jurassic Park Premium including
- Barbasol Mod
- Upgraded Jeep
- Raptor Cage
- Titan flipper rubber
- Palm trees and goat

Original owner HUO from Nitro less than 300 plays

100% working with no issues or damage

$14,500 CAD

#18827 2 years ago

elvira signature edition , very low plays $22,900 US willing to ship https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/123473

#18828 2 years ago
Quoted from koji:

Montreal!
I can pack and pallet if buyer arranges shipping.

#18829 2 years ago

anyone want to trade .....

have a No Fear and looking for Earthshaker

#18830 2 years ago

Trade for cash? (Thanks Luch!)

#18831 2 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Trade for cash? (Thanks Luch!)

nice

#18832 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Not a high end pin, but if anyone looking for a solid state - i'll toss a sweet assed deal to a pinsider.
Has a couple needs, but also is fairly good to go.
Williams Scorpion - "big bottomed girl - widebody"
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/nipawin/williams-scorpion-pinball-machine/1601067252?undefined

Sold to a first pin owner - i'm sure it wont be long before he's looking for more....because...you know, the disease we have.

#18833 2 years ago

Selling my No Good Gofers. Looking to fund a LotR. Up for trades for this + other games +/- cash.
Ad posted.

#18834 2 years ago

Game of Thrones LE w Colordmd, Stern topper, upgraded speakers, sideblades, lots of mods. Open to trades for other newer Stern premiums or LEs, JJP pins. Will add cash for the right game as well. PM for more details. Thanks.

#18835 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

anyone want to trade .....
have a No Fear and looking for Earthshaker

Would you sell outright, my bro in-law is in Edmonton and likes this title?

#18836 2 years ago

Anyone have a colordmd lcd screen they would part with? My twd sure would look pretty with one.

#18837 2 years ago

Looking for a Godzilla Premium, willing to ship. Have a Sept 2021 build Iron Maiden Pro to trade plus cash. PM if interested. Thanks.

#18838 2 years ago

Anyone interested in trading their:

Lebowski for a R&M?

Stern Premium for a Dialed In?

#18840 2 years ago

Anyone has an OEM Stern SAM shaker motor in Canada for sale ?

#18841 2 years ago
Quoted from marcd:

Anyone has an OEM Stern SAM shaker motor in Canada for sale ?

Have one available. $80Cdn plus shipping. Thanks.

#18842 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Have one available. $80Cdn plus shipping. Thanks

PM sent ! Thanks man

#18843 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

GOOD DEAL!!

#18844 2 years ago

FS: Stern Ghostbusters Premium

Original owner bought it from Nitro in 2016. Has less than 500 plays. In excellent condition inside and out. Has the following:

- Original Stern accessory topper
- original Stern accessory art blades
- Cliffy shooter lane protectors (installed) & Scoleri bros. Cliffy’s included but not installed.
- Stern shaker motor installed
- Stern accessory shooter rod installed
- Twinkie with Slimer bite
- ColorDMD (LED)
- Limited Edition apron stickers (green slime versions) not installed

Willing to sell the game 3 ways

$12,500 No Topper, No ColorDMD and original Stern Display installed

$13,000 No Topper , with ColorDMD installed

$14,500 With Topper, with ColorDMD

** I’m open to reasonable offers and am very experienced with shipping and although I’d prefer a pickup. I’m happy to pack the game well and ship at you’re own cost and risk. I have many pictures, PM me with any questions and am happy to help in any other way I can.

#18845 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Still looking. pinballjah decided to keep it.

#18846 2 years ago
Quoted from marcd:

Wow shitty. GLWT search.

#18847 2 years ago
Quoted from marcd:

I would just buy this one. I'm pretty sure most SAM games come with the board already. No duty if you order from Nitro as part is already in Canada.

https://nitropinball.com/products/stern-shaker-motor-sam-rev-b

#18848 2 years ago

Hello I am looking for a Stanger Things Prem or LE. Let me know if anyone is interested selling in Canada.

#18849 2 years ago

Ghostbusters is SOLD (pending payment)

Quoted from Bay78:

FS: Stern Ghostbusters Premium
Original owner bought it from Nitro in 2016. Has less than 500 plays. In excellent condition inside and out. Has the following:
- Original Stern accessory topper
- original Stern accessory art blades
- Cliffy shooter lane protectors (installed) & Scoleri bros. Cliffy’s included but not installed.
- Stern shaker motor installed
- Stern accessory shooter rod installed
- Twinkie with Slimer bite
- ColorDMD (LED)
- Limited Edition apron stickers (green slime versions) not installed
Willing to sell the game 3 ways
$12,500 No Topper, No ColorDMD and original Stern Display installed
$13,000 No Topper , with ColorDMD installed
$14,500 With Topper, with ColorDMD
** I’m open to reasonable offers and am very experienced with shipping and although I’d prefer a pickup. I’m happy to pack the game well and ship at you’re own cost and risk. I have many pictures, PM me with any questions and am happy to help in any other way I can.

#18850 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I would just buy this one. I'm pretty sure most SAM games come with the board already. No duty if you order from Nitro as part is already in Canada.
https://nitropinball.com/products/stern-shaker-motor-sam-rev-b

The one nitro sells is not the OEM one. The PCB is different. It would work but I'd like to have the original one with the latest PCB revision.

Kit
https://shop.sternpinball.com/collections/spare-parts/products/stern-shaker-motor-kit-for-sam-system-games

Latest PCB
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/520-6803-00

There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 377 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/377?hl=anony and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.