(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,741 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Chambahz
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,741 posts in this topic. You are on page 372 of 495.
#18551 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I'm friendly with the Collective Arts guys. They may take a few in the Taphouse in the spring still. We have talked about getting enough in there for the league to be able to play there sometimes. This one was going to go in their new Arthouse building downtown. They were supposed to take ownership on December first but there have been delays. Also, pretty sure we are about to hit another lockdown (complete with more virtual school). We need more room in the house if I'm not routing it.

I know a few of them as well.

Hope you're wrong about lockdowns.

No kids though, so... meh... good luck with it.

#18552 2 years ago

Merry Christmas everyone!

Still looking for where Santa hid my PotC...

#18553 2 years ago

Merry Christmas all!!

#18554 2 years ago

Still looking for a severely underpriced pin that is fully working, no wear in the shooter lane, remarkly has no sgn of playfield dimples, can be delivered for free, is located next door to me, and has a coin box still full of looneys.

Oh, and I'm also looking for world peace.

Have cash in hand.

#18555 2 years ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

Still looking for a severely underpriced pin that is fully working, no wear in the shooter lane, remarkly has no sgn of playfield dimples, can be delivered for free, is located next door to me, and has a coin box still full of looneys.
Have cash in hand.

sorry mine's only filled with toonie's !

#18556 2 years ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

Have cash in hand.

Could have done this but I would have wanted to deliver it and haul it into your basement ...

#18557 2 years ago

Merry Christmas you filthy animals!

#18558 2 years ago

Merry Christmas to everyone!!

#18559 2 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

Not even joking, Shaq attaq is one of the pins I’ve owned and sold that I’d bring back into my collection again at some point. I realize how small of a minority that puts me in lol.

Oh dang, maybe I didn’t remember you got rid of yours.

#18560 2 years ago

Merry Christmas guys!

Ps. Get off your phones lol

#18561 2 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Merry Christmas guys!
Ps. Get off your phones lol

Yeah and play some pinball!!

#18562 2 years ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

Have cash in hand.

I have a mint loaded dirty harry and restored loaded tftc with NOS playfield.

It wont be underpriced thought

#18563 2 years ago

There is always that Alien Poker 'project' in Montréal. Only needs a backglass, cabinet, drop target mod, probably a PF will help.
It should be cheap.
Sub 4K

#18564 2 years ago

Happy holidays! 2021 was a great year for pinball!

#18565 2 years ago

Data East Guns N Roses just listed on Pinball Revolution. Asking $10.5k with Pinsound, $10k without. Fully upgraded with ColorDMD, Pinsound Plus and headphone station, Flipper Fidelity speakers, powder coated, all LEDs, Slash figure, etc. Pictures posted on the site. Happy holidays.

#18567 2 years ago

Pirates of Caribbean le low plays I can text videos

#18568 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Data East Guns N Roses just listed on Pinball Revolution. Asking $10.5k with Pinsound, $10k without. Fully upgraded with ColorDMD, Pinsound Plus and headphone station, Flipper Fidelity speakers, powder coated, all LEDs, Slash figure, etc. Pictures posted on the site. Happy holidays.

Great looking game bud

#18569 2 years ago
Quoted from Clint12:

Pirates of Caribbean le low plays I can text videos

Tempt us with the price ?

#18570 2 years ago

It was 19k last winter but never sold.

#18571 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Also, going to list my High Speed in January. My family is quarantining atm.
Hardtop, comets, titans, Freeplay40 translucent red ramp, custom stoplight, Freeway sign mod, cushioned target decals, new flipper assemblies, cliffys...probably something else I've forgotten. Backglass is perfect, cabinet is very good (maybe an 8/10? Everyone has different opinions) No lockbar holes etc.

Guess you're loving the post on FB for your sale.
Yikes. Lots of people playing price police.

#18572 2 years ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

Guess you're loving the post on FB for your sale.
Yikes. Lots of people playing price police.

Actually the listing has had almost exclusively positive reactions. Literally one guy was being a butt. No need to poke bears

#18573 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Actually the listing has had almost exclusively positive reactions. Literally one guy was being a butt. No need to poke bears

meh... I count 2 being dicks... but perhaps the one actually wasn't sure which HS it was and isn't questioning your price with all the "$6000?!!??"

GLWS it looks pretty minty.

#18574 2 years ago

elvira signature edition only 50 made , priced like a 40th but 4 times rarer ! https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/123473

#18575 2 years ago

There is price policing and then there is comments just trying to help new people in the hobby not get taken advantage of.

But i am sure we will agree to disagree…. And thats fine. Thats pinside!

#18576 2 years ago

I think hardtops are a great product and look fantastic but I don’t know if they justify collector quality pricing. I think most high end collectors want a traditional playfield. These days is price policing even a thing when the market is so volatile no one knows what anything is worth till it sells.

#18577 2 years ago

I find the price policing is usually guys that are thinking pricing from 2 years ago is still valid.

I honestly can't figure out the Facebook price police. People are ripping on a guy for a 10k de gnr with mods, but 9.5k stock star trek pro gets crickets.

Anyone wants to give me 9.5k for my star trek pro let me know

#18578 2 years ago

Facebook sucks

#18579 2 years ago

Just wondering if any of you fine gents can help me with a shipping question? I have a US Buyer for a pin of mine...but am having trouble getting quotes for shipping it down there. Myself and buyer are fine with depot to depot.

Thus far, I have tried both Livingston International and Day & Ross, to no avail. Day & Ross would not do the cross-border thing. Livingston International was "willing", but their staff didn't return my email where I included specs on shipping so they could generate a quote. Could just be that they are busy with more industrial type shipping or the weather and season are not ideal. Any suggestions?

Happy New Year from Edmonton.

#18580 2 years ago

call Michele at STI , they will cross the border

#18581 2 years ago
Quoted from luch:

call Michele at STI , they will cross the border

I used Mackie, which is who delivers in Calgary for STI, and dealt with them directly. The US border clearance was pricey and I had a hard time finding someone to do it for a non-commercial shipment.

#18582 2 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

There is price policing and then there is comments just trying to help new people in the hobby not get taken advantage of.
But i am sure we will agree to disagree…. And thats fine. Thats pinside!

Pending thanks

#18583 2 years ago
Quoted from wtuttle:

can help me with a shipping question?

YRC Reimer...
Would get the arrangements made by the buyer ...
That way all the paperwork for the cross border that is required will filled out by the proper person ... the one receiving the game.
Sent one to California was super easy just dropped game at the dock.

#18584 2 years ago

CSA transportation is who we use.

Quoted from wtuttle:

Just wondering if any of you fine gents can help me with a shipping question? I have a US Buyer for a pin of mine...but am having trouble getting quotes for shipping it down there. Myself and buyer are fine with depot to depot.
Thus far, I have tried both Livingston International and Day & Ross, to no avail. Day & Ross would not do the cross-border thing. Livingston International was "willing", but their staff didn't return my email where I included specs on shipping so they could generate a quote. Could just be that they are busy with more industrial type shipping or the weather and season are not ideal. Any suggestions?
Happy New Year from Edmonton.

#18585 2 years ago

Looking to sell my mint dirty harry

Almost 10/10 condition , no wear

Real color dmd
NOS left ramp
Speakers kit(3)
Tv mode playing movie
All led
Side rail, lockback, hinges, gun powdercoated
Spotlights on slings
Undercab and backbox lighting
Manual
Cliffys(not installed)

Recently serviced by my tech

8500$

Montreal location, can ship

Need to make room for my fishtales in current restauration

#18586 2 years ago

Restaured Tftc for sale, the nicest TFTC, no joke

Located in montreal.

Freshly done, played 10 games since

New NOS playfield(uber rare) cost 1500$
Playfield protector
Topper
All LED
Color dmd
Titan rubbers
Speaker lights
Pin-tek power supply
Ribbon cables
Powdercoated parts
Mirror blades
Legs protector
Davi opto board
Lot of added goodies with lightning WOW
Pretty much all mechanism under playfield is new
Stock cabinet, good overall

Over 11k in used pin purchase, all new parts and 3rd party labor.

Asking 9500$

Or trade for 90s pin(in my wishlist) or twd

#18588 2 years ago

Some crazy prices out there. Can't blame a seller for trying, but can't a blame buyer for not.

#18589 2 years ago

Happy New Year everyone!

I’ll throw a couple things out there:

- I’ll trade my GnR LE for a Wonka LE. Mine was built last August so no playfield issues.

- I have a very nice STTNG working 100% with full comet LEDs and color DMD. I’ve also had the ball launch gun and legs plated by pinball plating out of the states. $8900

#18590 2 years ago

I'll throw a hat into the ring

Very modified Tron pro, NOT AN LE

asking $25000 cad

Will ship

Paging Saltimbanco

Don't lowball me.... I know what I have.

#18591 2 years ago

Last ads i saw

Highspeed for 6000
Shadow for 9500
De gnr 10500

Unrestored tftc is 6500$ , a friend sold his and the game was a 6.5/10

Another friend sold a Restored fishtales for 11000$

Gimme a break

#18592 2 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

Last ads i saw
Highspeed for 6000
Shadow for 9500
De gnr 9500
Unrestored tftc is 6500$
Gimme a break

I know right. Crazy prices!

#18593 2 years ago

This price insanity is such a bummer. I don’t blame people for cashing in. It’s just crappy when a hobby moves out of your reach. The hobby is just wealthy collectors or people with more money than sense. I can’t imagine how much cash I would I need to have just in piles in my house for me to drop 10k on a TFTC. If I wiped my ass with hundreds I would still think that is 3 and a half months worth of ass wipe

#18594 2 years ago

Prices will just continue upward for 2022. New Stern Pros going to $6,999US on January 1st and $7,400US in the spring. All other games will follow suit.

#18595 2 years ago

Yep as new games prices rise so does the used market. Glad I have a solid collection because no way I could afford all of these now, just waiting for all my games to get to 50k each and then be a nice nest egg to retire on, who needs RRSP's pinballs are a way higher rate of return now lol...

Quoted from pinballjah:

Prices will just continue upward for 2022. New Stern Pros going to $6,999US on January 1st and $7,400US in the spring. All other games will follow suit.

#18596 2 years ago

My solution (not unique I am sure) to the craziness is to just not buy pins anymore. I am now down to two. Things have gotten too expensive for me to cycle pins in and out now.

In the NIB market there are maybe one or two themes that could get me to drop a bag of cash. In the used market I cannot think of anything that I would want at the prices people are asking.

I hope at this point next year things have calmed down a bit.

#18597 2 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

My solution (not unique I am sure) to the craziness is to just not buy pins anymore. I am now down to two. Things have gotten too expensive for me to cycle pins in and out now.
In the NIB market there are maybe one or two themes that could get me to drop a bag of cash. In the used market I cannot think of anything that I would want at the prices people are asking.
I hope at this point next year things have calmed down a bit.

Exactly. I can wait it out. And if a correction doesn't happen, then so be it.

Patience is a virtue.

#18598 2 years ago

High Speed is off to a new home.
The market is what the market is. I can't find a house right now either.

#18599 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

You mean $6699 usd ?

#18600 2 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

I'll throw a hat into the ring
Very modified Tron pro, NOT AN LE
asking $25000 cad
Will ship
Paging Saltimbanco
Don't lowball me.... I know what I have.

Someone paged me? Lol I'm glad I'm finally getting a friendly rebate here..! Though, I hope it doesn't have any of that invisible wear..!

There are 24,741 posts in this topic. You are on page 372 of 495.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/372?hl=rwmech5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.