(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,784 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 minutes ago by ImNotNorm
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,784 posts in this topic. You are on page 368 of 496.
#18351 2 years ago

@ WizardsCastle: Good points, however, personally all things being equal, I prefer LEs as I do like all the enhancements: HD glass, shaker, powder coated trim, inner decals, etc.
I’m just simply unlikely to add those enhancements at a later date though I recognize the premium model is the better value.
I’m getting somewhat more selective over the years but but I typically really dig the look of Stern or CGC LEs.
Just my two cents and ofcourse it comes downs to personal taste.

#18352 2 years ago

Nice pins cost money. They cost more money than they used to. *shrug* Nothing has changed about that statement since I got into the hobby.

#18353 2 years ago

What was the retail originally on the ehoh signature edition, out of curiosity?

#18354 2 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

@ WizardsCastle: Good points, however, personally all things being equal, I prefer LEs as I do like all the enhancements: HD glass, shaker, powder coated trim, inner decals, etc.
I’m just simply unlikely to add those enhancements at a later date though I recognize the premium model is the better value.
I’m getting somewhat more selective over the years but but I typically really dig the look of Stern or CGC LEs.
Just my two cents and ofcourse it comes downs to personal taste.

I'm the same. I like the LE additions, and as a kid that grew up innthe 80s collecting toys, cards, comics, etc., there's something about getting the LE that makes it more meaningful.

But back to my point, I'm having a much harder time justifying purchases.

I think when it comes to Stern, I'm basically only looking at what Elwin puts out, because I generally get a lot of enjoyment out of his games.

#18355 2 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

I believe they did something like this with Tron a while back.

There was no Tron Premium. Only LE and Pro.

#18356 2 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Surprised that shrek not sold tbh.

Me too, I’m surprised how many people are making a big deal about the backbox bubbling. It’s superficial, it doesn’t affect the game at all and is against the wall so you’ll never see it.

#18357 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Me too, I’m surprised how many people are making a big deal about the backbox bubbling. It’s superficial, it doesn’t affect the game at all and is against the wall so you’ll never see it.

It’s probably superficial but I can I understand why it would make people nervous. It looks like some kind of water/moisture damage. Probably have better luck selling if you fixed it. People will nit pick and devalue a pin for far less.

#18358 2 years ago

I would be too concerned over how much other moisture may have made its way inside.
Scared the hell outta me.

#18359 2 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Probably have better luck selling if you fixed it. People will nit pick and devalue a pin for far less.

That's like killing a fly with a sledgehammer. You run the risk of doing more harm than good over some bubbling on the outside of the game. Then, once you do repair it, there will be all kinds of nitpicking about why you repaired it in the first place, it's not original, etc.

I'll have to update the ad with photos of the undamaged interior.

#18360 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

That's like killing a fly with a sledgehammer. You run the risk of doing more harm than good over some bubbling on the outside of the game. Then, once you do repair it, there will be all kinds of nitpicking about why you repaired it in the first place, it's not original, etc.

Remove or tape up the labels, sand and paint it and no one would even notice. The way it is now it looks like the pin was backed up to a open window in a rain storm. It wouldn't bother me as it's an easy fix but I think a lot of the people buying these days are fairly new and not knowledgeable on the repair side yet.

#18361 2 years ago

Looking for a Devils Dare backglass around Southern Ontario.....

#18362 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

What did happen to it?! How did nothing else get any water damage?

#18363 2 years ago

JJP Guns and Roses SE for trade!

Ideally I'm looking for a pinball machine in return that is worth a little bit less + the cash difference.

I could use the $ right now ... twins coming in a few months.

#18364 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

What did happen to it?! How did nothing else get any water damage?

I believe the story was the game was being transported uncovered with the head folded and some snow got on it

#18365 2 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

JJP Guns and Roses SE for trade!
Ideally I'm looking for a pinball machine in return that is worth a little bit less + the cash difference.
I could use the $ right now ... twins coming in a few months.
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"6c601a05ecf7b9acf36c52162e6ca1982fe622fa-1638840538-1800"};
//]]>

Hmu if you wanna sell...looking for something to fill the gap while waiting for an order

#18366 2 years ago
Quoted from cuebert:

Hmu if you wanna sell...looking for something to fill the gap while waiting for an order

Sent you a pm.

#18368 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Any one with a Chexx Hockey they want to move ?

Yeah I've got one that is like new. It has a red base, coin door and never been out in public. Only reason I'm selling it is because I upgraded to a Super Chexx Pro. PM me if you'd like to chat.

QSS

#18369 2 years ago

What's the difference between a super chexx and a reg? 1k?

#18370 2 years ago

Guns N' Roses SE (JJP) for sale or trade.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up for trade or sale is my Guns N' Roses SE by Jersey Jack Pinball. Works 100%, never had to fix anything about it. In excellent cosmetic condition, . $11.9k CDN OBO Kindly PM me...”
2021-12-07
Milton, ON
11,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 199 times

#18371 2 years ago

I went to player one for the first time today. Holy crap I couldn’t believe all the pins in the showroom. Amazing!!

Goodluck with the sale chaz

#18372 2 years ago

I went to player one for the first time today. Holy crap I couldn’t believe all the pins in the showroom. Amazing!!

Goodluck with the sale Chaz. Hope you get what you want.

#18373 2 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Goodluck with the sale chaz

Anything in stock for sale there (Player one)??

#18374 2 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Goodluck with the sale Chaz. Hope you get what you want.

Thanks. Not really sure what I want though. That’s the fun part of trades, you never know what people are willing to offer.

#18375 2 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

Anything in stock for sale there (Player one)??

I was inquiring the other day... said they have Stranger things coming in soon.

#18376 2 years ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

I was inquiring the other day... said they have Stranger things coming in soon.

Getting on the phone with our distro first thing in the morning! And, yeah, my name has been on his list for a while now..!

#18377 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Getting on the phone with our distro first thing in the morning! And, yeah, my name has been on his list for a while now..!

Ohhh sounds like things are heating up!!

#18378 2 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Ohhh sounds like things are heating up!!

Nahh, just a friendly reminder on my part!

#18379 2 years ago

FS: MANDALORIAN LE - HUO (Price lowered)
Low plays purchased from Nitro in July
No issues with some minor upgrades
Located in Vancouver
No trades
$14000 CAD Firm

#18380 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

I'm putting my very good original condition Shrek on the market:
- 1 of only 600 made
- original green powder coated armour in good condition
- minor kickout hole wear protected with a Cliffy, no other playfield wear
- 100% working
- tastefully LEDd
- one chipped plastic at the shooter lane
- superficial bubbling on the back of the backbox as if it got some rain on it while it was folded down. The damage is limited to the back of the backbox, not the sides or interior
Asking $7000 OBO, willing to ship.

A bump for Shrek, still available.

#18381 2 years ago
Quoted from c2scanada:

FS: MANDALORIAN LE - HUO (Price lowered)
Low plays purchased from Nitro in July
No issues with some minor upgrades
Located in Vancouver
No trades
$14000 CAD Firm

That's a good price. I'm sure a prem shipped will hit like 13.5 by now

#18382 2 years ago

A new premium to your door is $11,600.

#18383 2 years ago
Quoted from mikewalsh:

Samsonite ? I was wayy off

#18384 2 years ago
Quoted from mikewalsh:

I know local folks who have bought NIB and they said it's now $13,300 or so CDN. That's HST and shipping in. I now Pro is now about $9,500 or so taxes in.

#18385 2 years ago
Quoted from mikewalsh:

New pricing Jan 1 $8,900 x 1.28 x 1.13=$12,900

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sterns-game-release-history

Looks like I may be off $99US, $13k with the current FX rate

Amazing Metallica LE was only $600US more than the premium back then.

#18386 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

New pricing Jan 1 $8,900 x 1.28 x 1.13=$12,900
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sterns-game-release-history
Looks like I may be off $99US, $13k with the current FX rate
Amazing Metallica LE was only $600US more than the premium back then.

I believe the maritimes have a higher HST(15%) and then add shipping. Not sure how mikewalsh is calculating things.

#18387 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I believe the maritimes have a higher HST(15%)

Love living out west! .....

#18388 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I believe the maritimes have a higher HST(15%) and then add shipping. Not sure how mikewalsh is calculating things.

15% -OUCH!

#18389 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Yes we do, and it sucks!

#18390 2 years ago
Quoted from Steve_d71:

Yes we do, and it sucks!

Just buy more pins from me Steve .... save the tax ...

#18391 2 years ago
Quoted from TwilightZone:

I know local folks who have bought NIB and they said it's now $13,300 or so CDN. That's HST and shipping in. I now Pro is now about $9,500 or so taxes in.

Distributors also offer discounts to loyal customers and members of pinball leagues.
AIQ premium cost me 12k in November 2020.
Mando premium cost me 11k in July 2021. Add $300-$400 for the new insider stuff and even with the fluctuating dollar, 11.5k is much more accurate than 13k.

#18392 2 years ago

Prices are not going down. Get on the ride while you can.
Rush is coming...

#18393 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Distributors also offer discounts to loyal customers and members of pinball leagues.
Mando premium cost me 11k in July 2021. Add $300-$400 for the new insider stuff and even with the fluctuating dollar, 11.5k is much more accurate than 13k.

Mando premium cost me the same as you in September, but that 1000US price hike is coming.

#18394 2 years ago

Iron Maiden Premium to my door in late October 2021 $11,600 that’s with the highest sales tax in the country.

#18395 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

P1 isn't offering any more discounts to members of the TOPL, etc. So I was told last time I was there. Too much demand now. Not sure about the loyal customer discount, but with people waiting 8-12 months for games now, doubt that will be happening anymore.

#18396 2 years ago
Quoted from mikewalsh:

Iron Maiden Premium to my door in late October 2021 $11,600 that’s with the highest sales tax in the country.

Yes, but premiums are going up $1,000US minimum on January 1st.

#18397 2 years ago

Apparently this branch of the cineplex group is doing well.
I know when I bought my NiB I was a little worried with the failed takeover/buyout.

At least the parent Corp seems to be on track. If it was really bad they would just spin off profitable divisions.

#18398 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

P1 isn't offering any more discounts to members of the TOPL, etc. So I was told last time I was there. Too much demand now. Not sure about the loyal customer discount, but with people waiting 8-12 months for games now, doubt that will be happening anymore.

Funny how things change when times are good.

#18399 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Funny how things change when times are good.

Exactly, you are only a valuable member with benefit when they decide you are... Now that Pins' demand is high... P1 is like what membership?? You are part of the regular crowd now... Lol. Just business as usual I guess.

#18400 2 years ago

Have a data East phantom of the opera for sale (it's a friend's machine but he's not on forums)

If you have questions please send me a pm.

Decent condition, has extra parts including some unobtainium pieces (ramps, decals, stickers, etc.)

Not solid on his asking price, but I think he's aiming in the $4k range. Best to pm me though, as I've got some crazy busy days ahead and will likely see emails sooner than this thread.

There are 24,784 posts in this topic. You are on page 368 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/368?hl=enron64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.