(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,774 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Hershy
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,774 posts in this topic. You are on page 367 of 496.
#18301 2 years ago

FS: MANDALORIAN LE - HUO
Low plays purchased from Nitro in July
No issues with some minor upgrades
Located in Vancouver
No trades
$14500 CAD Firm

#18302 2 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

Anyone got a project Taxi that they're willing to part with? Doesn't have to be pretty, or even working. Willing to buy or trade.

Just got one.
Are you looking to buy, trade?
Budget?

#18303 2 years ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

Just got one.
Are you looking to buy, trade?
Budget?

I heard from someone locally just after posting that and struck a deal. If that falls through for any reason, then I'll be in touch, thanks!

#18304 2 years ago
Quoted from JMK:mIkea: You can also try the Player 1 parts department- they were able to get Stern HD glass at one point, though it may have been in packs of two.
Not sure if they can still order it in.

Quoted from PinPickle:

Nitro Pinball, shipping wasn’t too bad.

Thanks fellas!
I’ll look into both options.

#18305 2 years ago

Might be a long shot but does anyone in Ontario have or have access to a NIB Big Lebowski?

#18306 2 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Might be a long shot but does anyone in Ontario have or have access to a NIB Big Lebowski?

Tommy can possibly get you one long before the Cointaker timeline. Might be worth dropping him a line to see if he has any unclaimed on upcoming shipments.

#18307 2 years ago

FANTASTIC SELLER POST: Birdnest

This post comes embarrassingly late but I've wanted to share my amazing purchase experience with Steve ( Birdnest ) in Porters Lake, NS last month.

Steve responded to one of my want ads for an EATPM. Steve did a top to bottom restore on the pin and was considering selling it. We exchanged a few PMs and then spoke over the phone and he wanted to provide a video chat/overview of the restore work. There isn't enough room here to write down everything that Steve did to this pin, from glass-flat cabinet finishing and art to CPR Gold PF, Mirrored BG, all new plastics, ramps, displays etc... This pin was in amazing condition! CQ to be sure.

One of the many things that impressed me about Steve was his openness about showing me the small things that he felt needed to be tweaked or that he wasn't pleased with and really none of these were of much concern to me. We then discussed price and I thought that he was quite fair with his asking price. I agreed to it and I worked out the shipping arrangements through Day & Ross. Steve had a friend who was willing to pallet (wrap and strapping) and deliver to the D&R terminal in Dartmouth which I also thought to be quite reasonable. Fortunately the pin arrived without any issues from D&R and she has been in one of my game rooms with her sisters SS and EHOH. I have seen done the couple of tweaks that we had discussed and I couldn't be happier.

Thank you Steve for making this one happen for me, I would buy from you again in a heartbeat!

#18308 2 years ago
Quoted from mac2444:

Tommy can possibly get you one long before the Cointaker timeline. Might be worth dropping him a line to see if he has any unclaimed on upcoming shipments.

Sounds good, I'll check it out. It looks like there was a $500US price increase since October which sucks. This would be cool if someone has a place in queue before the increase. That would cover shipping anyway!

#18309 2 years ago

FANTASTIC SELLER POST: Birdnest

Steve is great to deal with.
Either as a buyer or a seller.
He did a great job on that EATPM.

#18310 2 years ago

I threw out some thank you’d to some pinsiders on Sunday. Going to keep the praise going.

Want to say thanks to PinballBuzz for his help. I found myself in need of a part that was pretty much unobtainium right now and I put something in the 3D printing thread asking if anyone had the ability to recreate it for me.

Andrew reached out and not only did he tell me he had the part I needed, he refused to take payment and shipped it to me for free. With the flooding in BC it took a little longer to arrive but showed up safely today with not only the part but also had a Punny Factory Book of Puns and a Punny Factory keyfob.

An amazing gesture from someone I’ve never met.

If you didn’t get the reference Andrew is the guy behind Pinball Adventures. It’s a Canadian company building new pinball machines and they’re closing in on the release of their first title.

Make sure you give these guys some consideration and a follow.

Thanks again Andrew… hopefully you’re nice and dry in Surrey.

Cheers.

#18311 2 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Sounds good, I'll check it out. It looks like there was a $500US price increase since October which sucks. This would be cool if someone has a place in queue before the increase. That would cover shipping anyway!

I put my order in with Nitro at the beginning of Sept, no ETA yet...

#18312 2 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

I threw out some thank you’d to some pinsiders on Sunday. Going to keep the praise going.
Want to say thanks to PinballBuzz for his help. I found myself in need of a part that was pretty much unobtainium right now and I put something in the 3D printing thread asking if anyone had the ability to recreate it for me.
Andrew reached out and not only did he tell me he had the part I needed, he refused to take payment and shipped it to me for free. With the flooding in BC it took a little longer to arrive but showed up safely today with not only the part but also had a Punny Factory Book of Puns and a Punny Factory keyfob.
An amazing gesture from someone I’ve never met.
If you didn’t get the reference Andrew is the guy behind Pinball Adventures. It’s a Canadian company building new pinball machines and they’re closing in on the release of their first title.
Make sure you give these guys some consideration and a follow.
Thanks again Andrew… hopefully you’re nice and dry in Surrey.
Cheers.

Thanks for the kind word, you are more than welcome, we had to redesign the vari-target since no one else manufactures it and the patent expired. It is the exact same but with a new gravity system.
Andrew
Yes we are dry!!

#18313 2 years ago

Just a heads up, be extremely careful of people wanting to rent your machines. A local here lost a couple pins to theft in this kind of arrangement.

#18314 2 years ago
Quoted from Kare9:

A local here lost a couple pins to theft

well that sucks !

#18315 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballBuzz:

Thanks for the kind word, you are more than welcome, we had to redesign the vari-target since no one else manufactures it and the patent expired. It is the exact same but with a new gravity system.
Andrew
Yes we are dry!!

Awesome to hear man. I really hope to see more from the new game. Hope it’s a big success.

#18316 2 years ago
Quoted from Kare9:

Just a heads up, be extremely careful of people wanting to rent your machines. A local here lost a couple pins to theft in this kind of arrangement.

That's terrible! What machines were they? Let the community know so we can keep an eye out for them. The thieves will likely try and sell them, or need repairs or parts at some point.

In any rental situation, a person should vet the person, have a legal contract in place, and have, most importantly, insurance.

#18317 2 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

In any rental situation, a person should vet the person, have a legal contract in place, and have, most importantly, insurance.

Well damn, there goes my plan to steal a couple machines from you Pokey!

#18318 2 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

i agree with the insurance ... but the legal documents don't mean squat , even if you win in court try chasing them down for your money!
moral victory and big lawyers fees at best !

#18319 2 years ago

unless your married to a lawyer!!! some have it all!!!

#18320 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

i agree with the insurance ... but the legal documents don't mean squat , even if you win in court try chasing them down for your money!
moral victory and big lawyers fees at best !

there are cheap options, like Legal Shield (~$30 a month)

#18321 2 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

unless your married to a lawyer!!! some have it all!!!

Lol, I pay for it in different ways! I never win the arguments

#18322 2 years ago

I'm putting my very good original condition Shrek on the market:
- 1 of only 600 made
- original green powder coated armour in good condition
- minor kickout hole wear protected with a Cliffy, no other playfield wear
- 100% working
- tastefully LEDd
- one chipped plastic at the shooter lane
- superficial bubbling on the back of the backbox as if it got some rain on it while it was folded down. The damage is limited to the back of the backbox, not the sides or interior

Asking $7000 OBO, willing to ship.

#18323 2 years ago
Quoted from Kare9:

Ridiculous what machines were they? Maybe we can keep our eye out and steal them back

#18324 2 years ago
Quoted from Kare9:

If these people have any kind of credit, maybe they should get a bank loan and finance a machine.
I feel very bad for the person that got scammed. I couldn't imagine dropping one of my pins off to someone and walking away with 300 bucks! Just to return the next month for the payment only to find out they sold it!
Hopefully these fuckers get caught !!!!

#18325 2 years ago

I’m thinking of selling my monster bash classic (CGC remake) 1500 plays. Plays great, everything works as it should. It has few scratches on the outside of the cabinet (minor). And the cliffy on the scoop is slightly bent up on the left side, ( I have the replacement but haven’t installed it yet) playfield and ramps are in great shape. I own 2 pins but am looking to switch it up. My question is what would be considered a fair price approximately? ( In CDN funds). Thanks for the help in advance.

#18326 2 years ago
Quoted from Daveyj73:

I’m thinking of selling my monster bash classic (CGC remake) 1500 plays. Plays great, everything works as it should. It has few scratches on the outside of the cabinet (minor). And the cliffy on the scoop is slightly bent up on the left side, ( I have the replacement but haven’t installed it yet) playfield and ramps are in great shape. I own 2 pins but am looking to switch it up. My question is what would be considered a fair price approximately? ( In CDN funds). Thanks for the help in advance.

Guessing the classic is a 9k-9.5k game right now but haven't seen one in a while. Seems like SE's are fetching about 10.5k-11k so at least 1k less I'd wager. Not a lot of Classics out there I think

#18327 2 years ago

Thanks knockerPTSD. I’m the guy who bought your JP, I’m enjoying immensely BTW. Thanks again.

#18328 2 years ago
Quoted from Daveyj73:

Thanks knockerPTSD. I’m the guy who bought your JP, I’m enjoying immensely BTW. Thanks again.

Oh hey
Good to hear.

#18333 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Or two premiums and a pro?

Sadly you're not getting two premiums and a pro for $27,000.

A premium + tax is now ~$13,000.

Sellers know this and are pricing accordingly.

#18334 2 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

You need a better distributor. Mando Premium was 11k all in. Add another few hundred for the Insider apron and you are still over paying buy at least 1.5k.

Edit: just looked at your collection and realized you were pulling that number our of thin air

#18335 2 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

I sold our JP pro for 8.5k and Mando premium for 10.5k in August then paid less than 8k for my Deadpool pro in September.
$27,000 could absolutely afford two premiums and a pro with some luck (or the undesirable titles)

#18336 2 years ago

Looking for a Munsters Pro or Premium, EHOH Premium, Batman 66 Premium, or Dialed In. Ideally to have shipped into the Okanagan because the highways are a mess right now.

#18337 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

You need a better distributor. Mando Premium was 11k all in. Add another few hundred for the Insider apron and you are still over paying buy at least 1.5k.
Edit: just looked at your collection and realized you were pulling that number our of thin air

Godzilla premium is just over $13k all in. Come January all premiums will cost that much as well.

#18338 2 years ago

Any one with a Chexx Hockey they want to move ?

#18339 2 years ago

I’ve previously listed my Super Chexx for sale in this thread. I’d consider same now.

#18340 2 years ago

Anyone have an abra ca dabra for sale?

#18342 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

I'm putting my very good original condition Shrek on the market:
- 1 of only 600 made
- original green powder coated armour in good condition
- minor kickout hole wear protected with a Cliffy, no other playfield wear
- 100% working
- tastefully LEDd
- one chipped plastic at the shooter lane
- superficial bubbling on the back of the backbox as if it got some rain on it while it was folded down. The damage is limited to the back of the backbox, not the sides or interior
Asking $7000 OBO, willing to ship.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/london/shrek-pinball/1596985411?undefined

#18343 2 years ago

Surprised that shrek not sold tbh.

Also how does one own ehoh and only play it 53 times?! That game is such a blast to play.

#18344 2 years ago

I'm a little out of the loop. Is the swatch from the couch and the signature worth over 10k? What am I missing? Not trying to price police. Just curious.

#18345 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I'm a little out of the loop. Is the swatch from the couch and the signature worth over 10k? What am I missing? Not trying to price police. Just curious.

Shoot for the stars land on the moon.

If purple is worth 40k why tf not lol

#18346 2 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Shoot for the stars land on the moon.
If purple is worth 40k why tf not lol

I don't blame anyone for trying to get too dollar on a game. I have a R&M selling for the going price on Pinside too, so I'm right there with you.

But for me, this is a sad commentary on the hobby, where people with deep pockets scoop up all the LE spots because they'll agree to buy any and every LE from distros sight unseen.

When I got into the hobby 6-7 years ago, you had time to think about what model you wanted. Now, you have to rich or be willing to perform sexual acts if you want an LE.

From a business perspective, it's brilliant. But as a player/collector, it's kinda shitty.

#18347 2 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

I don't blame anyone for trying to get too dollar on a game. I have a R&M selling for the going price on Pinside too, so I'm right there with you.
But for me, this is a sad commentary on the hobby, where people with deep pockets scoop up all the LE spots because they'll agree to buy any and every LE from distros sight unseen.
When I got into the hobby 6-7 years ago, you had time to think about what model you wanted. Now, you have to rich or be willing to perform sexual acts if you want an LE.
From a business perspective, it's brilliant. But as a player/collector, it's kinda shitty.

Do any Stern LEs have any differences in terms of game play or mods compared to the Premiums?

#18348 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Do any Stern LEs have any differences in terms of game play or mods compared to the Premiums

Gary signature
..priceless

#18349 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Do any Stern LEs have any differences in terms of game play or mods compared to the Premiums?

no difference usually

#18350 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I believe they did something like this with Tron a while back.

All the differences now are in aesthetics like inner cab decals, powder coating, etc.

I do like the Stern HD glass, but at the current prices, it's going to take one hell of a game to get my wallet open.

There are 24,774 posts in this topic. You are on page 367 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/367?hl=murphelman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.