(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,861 posts
  • 622 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by apexsl
  • Topic is favorited by 374 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 18,861 posts in this topic. You are on page 365 of 378.
#18202 63 days ago
Quoted from Nickson:

I’m looking for any wpc games. Please message me if you have any for sale. Thanks

I have the rarest of WPC games, HUO 1996 Ticket Tac Toe only $1900 only 123 made!

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1593968548

#18203 62 days ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

I have a Mandalorian pro in Winnipeg. HUO, like new, under 300 plays. Looking for a trade for Stranger things pro or $8,700 cash. Not interested in shipping.

Goodluck with the trade. I strongly encourage the STH premium over the pro.

#18204 62 days ago

If only it was the Pro

Quoted from aeonblack:

Nice, congrats Dan!
I'm listing my Black Knight Sword Of Rage LE for sale. Asking $14,500 CAD. No topper. Has a pinovators headphone/volume connection on the front, but outside of that no mods. I'll knock a couple hundred off if you don't want the pinovators block, can put it back to stock pretty easy. Has a few hundred plays on it and is in near mint condition. Love the game, only selling because I need the space for Godzilla, as such, not open to trades at this time.

#18205 62 days ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

If only it was the Pro

Yeah, I really love the prem/LE for home play, but it wouldn't work well for league play; if you ready catapult multiball and start three knights multiball with a mode, then start catapult multiball, you get a 6 ball multiball in a mode. It's a ton of fun, but it is so lucrative it's the only thing worth actively chasing since everything else happens pretty much on it's own. If you happen to start/stack any multipliers before doing that the scores can get wild.

But for home play, that is one of the most satisfying things to try and tee up that I've experienced in a modern stern.

#18206 62 days ago
Quoted from pingod:

Pirates LE is SOLD. for those that are going to ask 25,000.00

US, Cdn, or Pesos?!

#18207 62 days ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Yeah, I really love the prem/LE for home play, but it wouldn't work well for league play; if you ready catapult multiball and start three knights multiball with a mode, then start catapult multiball, you get a 6 ball multiball in a mode. It's a ton of fun, but it is so lucrative it's the only thing worth actively chasing since everything else happens pretty much on it's own. If you happen to start/stack any multipliers before doing that the scores can get wild.
But for home play, that is one of the most satisfying things to try and tee up that I've experienced in a modern stern.

Sort of.. I think the bump mod really exacerbates that issue, as it becomes easy to keep balls on the upper. I still recall just shoveling balls on that upper with that bump... without the bump mod, it's a lot more challenging to keep balls up there (particularly while focused on the main PF as well), so a 6-ball is perhaps not so devastating.

There are so many cool rules attached to the upper. Not just the catapult / triple knight stack, but the catapult jackpots as well can begin to exceed 100m which is amazing. Also, the upper loop is a great way to increase the scoring for any mode per shot made... to the point where you have a great risk / reward of taking easy shots on the lock, or really trying to loop at the expense of your mode timer, but getting upward of 10+m per shot!

--------

The big thing you kind of lose on the Prem is due to the plunge, you are using the pops quite a lot less, which really decreases the value of WAR hurry up.

Also, the pro just has that ultimate flow, that is mostly lost on any ramps going to the upper.

---------------------

The code is really Prem centric ATM. It would be great if they added some more rules for the Pro, so you could simulate the upper rewards with other targets etc.. but it's just not there.. :/

#18208 62 days ago
Quoted from koji:

Sort of.. I think the bump mod really exacerbates that issue, as it becomes easy to keep balls on the upper. I still recall just shoveling balls on that upper with that bump... without the bump mod, it's a lot more challenging to keep balls up there (particularly while focused on the main PF as well), so a 6-ball is perhaps not so devastating.
There are so many cool rules attached to the upper. Not just the catapult / triple knight stack, but the catapult jackpots as well can begin to exceed 100m which is amazing. Also, the upper loop is a great way to increase the scoring for any mode per shot made... to the point where you have a great risk / reward of taking easy shots on the lock, or really trying to loop at the expense of your mode timer, but getting upward of 10+m per shot!
--------
The big thing you kind of lose on the Prem is due to the plunge, you are using the pops quite a lot less, which really decreases the value of WAR hurry up.
Also, the pro just has that ultimate flow, that is mostly lost on any ramps going to the upper.
---------------------
The code is really Prem centric ATM. It would be great if they added some more rules for the Pro, so you could simulate the upper rewards with other targets etc.. but it's just not there.. :/

Yeah, the bump definitely makes it easier, but not having that feed is really tricky, especially with a relatively sensitive tilt setup. I really just wish there was another set of standups or drops up top there to expand the upper a bit.

Losing that war hurry up value is really noticeable going from prem to pro, and that hurryup can be so risky that it's not something i chase often due to the lower rewards I'll often have. It is nice that it's there if I actively try for it though.

Honestly I just consider them two different games because the play and strategies are so different between pro and prem/le. I think the game needs one last update to expand on things a bit more, but it is currently a really solid game.

#18209 61 days ago

Rick & Morty up for sale.

See my ad on Pinside and also have it listed on PinRev.

Cheers

#18210 61 days ago
Quoted from Fytr:

US, Cdn, or Pesos?!

Canadian Peso, same thing, lol.

#18211 61 days ago

Now that you sold your Pirates, hopefully they reissue it and you can but it again for $11k. Hoping I can too. Lol

#18212 61 days ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Now that you sold your Pirates, hopefully they reissue it and you can but it again for $11k. Hoping I can too. Lol

I have a Pirates CE now.

#18213 60 days ago

Any games out there around the 2k range. Maybe a police force looking for a new home?

#18214 60 days ago
Quoted from pingod:

I have a Pirates CE now.

10K by xmas!

#18215 60 days ago
Quoted from Fytr:

10K by xmas!

You mean +10k

#18216 60 days ago

So…40k???

#18217 60 days ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

You have nothing on your wishlist, pretty tough to sell anything to someone that doesn’t know what they want .
Most people we sell to know us, they contribute to the hobby, they dedicate their time to volunteer, contribute to our shows, compete in our events or support our current location. We try help out those that help us some machines are untouchable other are not and on chopping block so we can bring in new stuff but our goal is to keep them all local and accessible to keep locally growing our awesome hobby.
That is how we roll.

Thanks to Aeonblack, Adib and Jesperpark for reaching out to me with pins they were considering selling even though I didn’t give a specific wish list. Thanks to Adib I now have a Dialed In. As for Pinsforlife33, I will continue to give my business to Arkadium and introduce my friends to the hobby there, even though your reply seemed pompous and exclusionary.

#18218 59 days ago

Lol… Guess my humour isn’t for everyone. Glad you were able to find what you were looking for. That Dailed In was really nice seen it a couple weeks ago at Adib’s congrats.

Quoted from violinfather:

Thanks to Aeonblack, Adib and Jesperpark for reaching out to me with pins they were considering selling even though I didn’t give a specific wish list. Thanks to Adib I now have a Dialed In. As for Pinsforlife33, I will continue to give my business to Arkadium and introduce my friends to the hobby there, even though your reply seemed pompous and exclusionary.

#18219 59 days ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Lol… Guess my humour isn’t for everyone. Glad you were able to find what you were looking for. That Dailed In was really nice seen it a couple weeks ago at Adib’s congrats.

Thanks pins4life33!

#18220 59 days ago

I really didn't want to sell but I guess we need to spread the pins around and get more people into the hobby... violinfather was a beauty to deal with. And Derek is a great guy for all the work that he does for the pinball community

#18221 59 days ago

Yeah I'm perfectly happy not to sell one of my machines, but thought need to help a "only 1 pin" member out. Sounds like he got a great machine.

#18222 59 days ago
Quoted from violinfather:

I can say pinsforlife33 is a great guy. I’ve dealt with him before. I think It was a joke gone wrong.

#18223 59 days ago

Just a observation. There's A LOT of grey hearts and no hearts on this thread.

#18224 59 days ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

What is the difference between the two? I didn’t see that until you pointed it out.

#18225 59 days ago

Just a observation. There's A LOT of grey hearts and no hearts

Do you mean red hearts ...

#18226 59 days ago
Quoted from Zartan:

What is the difference between the two? I didn’t see that until you pointed it out.

Grey hearts mean they've gone a year without donating. No hearts mean they've never donated to pinside.

#18227 58 days ago

Good observation. I had to check on mine just now to make sure it's still red.

#18228 58 days ago
Quoted from klr650:

Good observation. I had to check on mine just now to make sure it's still red.

It’s a great feature of the site. Once you see it you stay on top of it. I admit though I didn’t realize it was a thing the first couple years.

#18229 58 days ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Thanks for the reminder, been meaning to re-up mine.

I am still looking to sell my BKSORLE , asking $14,500, pm if interested.

#18230 58 days ago
Quoted from Darscot:It’s a great feature of the site. Once you see it you stay on top of it. I admit though I didn’t realize it was a thing the first couple years.

There was a pay it forward, donate a heart thread a while back. I think there was even a achievement if you donated 3 or 5 hearts? I've gifted a few and been the recipient also. Feels good both ways.

#18231 58 days ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Feels good both ways.

family thread here ... caution or will have to report you !

#18232 58 days ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

There was a pay it forward, donate a heart thread a while back. I think there was even a achievement if you donated 3 or 5 hearts? I've gifted a few and been the recipient also. Feels good both ways.

yeah , when the leafs suck ! lol

#18233 58 days ago
Quoted from luch:

yeah , when the leafs suck

Toronto Maple Leaf's ? nothing new there in 40 years !

#18234 58 days ago

40 you mean like 55 years

#18235 58 days ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Toronto Maple Leaf's ? nothing new there in 40 years !

You spelt Canucks wrong..what a fn mess that pk/team overall is in right now. I’m choosing to drink n play pin/golden tee 2nite over watching the game

#18236 58 days ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

You spelt Canucks wrong..what a fn mess that pk/team overall is in right now. I’m choosing to drink n play pin/golden tee 2nite over watching the game

Look forward to when VAN and MTL play... then at least one of us gets a win guaranteed!

#18237 58 days ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Toronto Maple Leaf's ? nothing new there in 40 years

Quoted from hwyhed:

Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

Look forward to when VAN and MTL play... then at least one of us gets a win guaranteed!

Anyone have a Hockey pin for sale ?

#18238 58 days ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Putting out feelers for now.
Is a CQ AFM (Bally) a straight trade for a Willy Wonka LE?

I also have a very good condition Shrek for trade, does that help?

#18239 58 days ago

Elvira delivered to Seattle buyer
Taking demo man back
Got free covid pcr test at Walgreens….
Drinking and gaming now at white Buffalo saloon Everett….
Fricking awesome road trip…
The border is open!

#18240 58 days ago

Anyone know a good pinball tech in Edmonton! I don’t have a clue how to fix the BOB Trap Door on my Dialed In. It says it is stuck closed. Check matrix switch?

#18241 57 days ago

#strech7 he does all Arkadium repairs... great guy !

#18242 57 days ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

#strech7 he does all Arkadium repairs... great guy !

Yep, Gilles is your man for the job.

#18243 57 days ago

Anyone know a good place in Canada for circuit board components? I need a couple dirt cheap items. But in typical Marcos fashion, $5 in parts, $10k shipping and duty.

Jags in Regina doesn’t have what I need

#18244 57 days ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Anyone know a good place in Canada for circuit board components? I need a couple dirt cheap items. But in typical Marcos fashion, $5 in parts, $10k shipping and duty.

Digikey

#18245 57 days ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Anyone know a good place in Canada for circuit board components?

What part or parts you looking for Pauz .....I may have what your after.

#18246 57 days ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Devron at Absolute Pinball in Sask might, John's Jukes in Vancouver or as mentioned above Digikey is amazing if you know exactly what you want.

#18247 57 days ago

Hello, looking for a MBR LE, AFMR LE and/or MMR Royal Edition in Canada (if willing to ship). Anyone have one they want to move?
I am also interested in selling The Avengers LE (blue) HUO originally owner.

#18248 57 days ago
Quoted from apexsl:

Hello, looking for a MBR LE, AFMR LE and/or MMR Royal Edition in Canada (if willing to ship). Anyone have one they want to move?
I am also interested in selling The Avengers LE (blue) HUO originally owner.

Where you located?

#18249 57 days ago

Shout out to Pinside members for helping me find Dialed In and for putting me in touch with Gilles. Great community!

#18250 57 days ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Dave Astill might have what you need, with reasonable postage from Ontario. https://www.pinballrom.com/

There are 18,861 posts in this topic. You are on page 365 of 378.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside