(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 364 of 497.
#18151 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Pat:

where did you find the LE

Sent Tommy email ... said he would check ... invoice arrived in my Email.
Great guy to deal with ...

#18152 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Sent Tommy email ... said he would check ... invoice arrived in my Email.
Great guy to deal with ...

Are you going through with the LE?

#18153 2 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Are you going through with the LE?

order placed and confirmed , shocked that I emailed so late but managed to get one!

#18154 2 years ago

I was on the list since early summer. But when Chicago expo hit I peppered Tommy with emails. lol, I tried not too; but I couldn't help myself. I've been wanting a CC the longest! I cant wait!!

#18155 2 years ago

Hi,

I am looking for a Stern backbox for a restoration. could be the metal or wood ones.

Ping me if you have one,

Thanks !

#18156 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

The doors always open...

Letting all the burglars know I guess.

#18157 2 years ago

What's the going price for:

Dialed In SE
Avengers - LE

Both low plays, HUO.

Cheers.

#18158 2 years ago

8-9 k each or so

#18159 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Only considering a trade right now but I'd th.

Quoted from Hammerhead:

Putting out feelers for now.
Is a CQ AFM (Bally) a straight trade for a Willy Wonka LE?

How much cash should I add to my trade?

#18160 2 years ago

2012 Avengers, or AIQ?

Quoted from WizardsCastle:

What's the going price for:
Avengers - LE

#18162 2 years ago
Quoted from JordanB:

2012 Avengers, or AIQ?

Nope, new one.

AIQ

#18163 2 years ago

Anybody in Edmonton thinking of selling some pins? Let me know what you have.

#18164 2 years ago

I floated the idea to my wife about selling our OG AFM due to this frenzied market. She said she'd cut off my hands if I sold it....regardless of the profit margin.

Still looking for a Big Indian.

#18165 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I floated the idea to my wife about selling our OG AFM due to this frenzied market. She said she'd cut off my hands if I sold it....regardless of the profit margin.

At least she wouldn't cut off the most useful parts, real thoughtful of her!

#18166 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

That's a keeper! I mean your wife That's awesome that she loves the game that much. Most significant others would be "Sell! Sell! Sell!"

#18167 2 years ago

Sell, sell, sell! There must be someone in Edmonton that wants to part with some pins!

#18168 2 years ago

There are a few pins on kijiji in Edmonton , RS, T2, and Whirlwind. Might be worth a look?

#18169 2 years ago

I bought a set of mirror blades for my JJP. They got damaged in shipping. The two skinny tabs are bent. They are still 100% funtional. Unfortunately they can’t be banged straight because of the limited clearance in GnR. I also don’t have the equipment to cut them properly. Properly cut and installed a new machine you wouldn’t even notice. They fit all JJP machines

I’m in the middle of a Canada post claim and if they don’t want them back (which is suspect) they are available. This is a pay it forward, pick up in the GTA if your close. I will ship at shippers expense.

Most importantly, nitro has been incredible and sent me new blades before Canada post emailed me back.

#18170 2 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

I bought a set of mirror blades for my JJP. They got damaged in shipping. The two skinny tabs are bent. They are still 100% funtional. Unfortunately they can’t be banged straight because of the limited clearance in GnR. I also don’t have the equipment to cut them properly. Properly cut and installed a new machine you wouldn’t even notice. They fit all JJP machines
I’m in the middle of a Canada post claim and if they don’t want them back (which is suspect) they are available. This is a pay it forward, pick up in the GTA if your close. I will ship at shippers expense.
Most importantly, nitro has been incredible and sent me new blades before Canada post emailed me back.

I think the JJP mirror blades also fit on Bally, could be wrong. You giving these away free if someone pays the shipping? Thanks.

#18171 2 years ago

Open to offers on a DE GnR and Shadow, fully loaded. Will accept cash or trade offers. PM with what you got. Thanks.

#18172 2 years ago

Looking for nineball, seawitch, meteor and or mousin around.

#18173 2 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Because I am dumb I would pay shipping of these to me just to see if I can "make them work" in one of my games

Happy to take them off your hands if you are willing to ship! Also PM'ing you.

#18174 2 years ago

Does anyone know where I can get the zombie yeti side blades for Ghostbusters? Anyone have a set for sale ? Cheers !

#18175 2 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

If they fit on a Highspeed or a Taxi I may have interest... and am right next door in Burlington.

#18176 2 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Does anyone know where I can get the zombie yeti side blades for Ghostbusters? Anyone have a set for sale ? Cheers !

Pinball Life still shows some in stock:

https://www.pinballlife.com/ghostbusters-art-blades-17104.html

#18177 2 years ago

We have machines but we only really sell them to an internal circle because we want them back for our annual shows.

The ones where we can not move we list on Kjijii and they go pretty quick lol...

Quoted from violinfather:

Anybody in Edmonton thinking of selling some pins? Let me know what you have.

#18178 2 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

We have machines but we only really sell them to an internal circle because we want them back for our annual shows.
The ones where we can not move we list on Kjijii and they go pretty quick lol...

Sell me the iron maiden, I will bring it to the show.

#18179 2 years ago

Ha, its not mine to sell it is the DHPL's... It sole purpose is for competitive pinball.

If you are willing to put 28 games in your house and invite up to 60 people into it to play league and tournaments for 30 - 60 events a year then you got a deal.

PM for offer lol...

Quoted from wolffcub:

Sell me the iron maiden, I will bring it to the show.

#18180 2 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Ha, its not mine to sell it is the DHPL's... It sole purpose is for competitive pinball.
If you are willing to put 28 games in your house and invite up to 60 people into it to play league and tournaments for 30 - 60 events a year then you got a deal.
PM for offer lol...

Submitting the house expansion plans now for review to the city, will keep you posted lol.

#18181 2 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Looking for nineball, seawitch, meteor and or mousin around.

There is a sea witch in London for sale. The seller is great to deal with as well!

#18182 2 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

So sell me one and I will bring it to the show lol. I am a regular visitor to Arkadium .

#18183 2 years ago

You have nothing on your wishlist, pretty tough to sell anything to someone that doesn’t know what they want .

Most people we sell to know us, they contribute to the hobby, they dedicate their time to volunteer, contribute to our shows, compete in our events or support our current location. We try help out those that help us some machines are untouchable other are not and on chopping block so we can bring in new stuff but our goal is to keep them all local and accessible to keep locally growing our awesome hobby.

That is how we roll.

Quoted from violinfather:

So sell me one and I will bring it to the show lol. I am a regular visitor to Arkadium .

#18185 2 years ago

I’m looking for any wpc games. Please message me if you have any for sale. Thanks

#18186 2 years ago

Rick & Morty Bloodsucker Edition, HUO, one owner.

PM if interested.

#18187 2 years ago

Pirates LE still for sale or trade.
Lots of trade offers.
Just not the right one.

#18188 2 years ago

Elvira sold for $6000 us and headed to Seattle next weekend. Picking up demo man for less than half……
I love the border being open!

#18189 2 years ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

Elvira sold for $6000 us and headed to Seattle next weekend. Picking up demo man for less than half……
I love the border being open!

How the heck did you get 6k for a eatpm? Yoy sure they know the difference between SS and EATPM

what's your secret?

Was that the project demo man with the claw issues etc? Seemed like a great deal congrats. Game is awesome.. Esp with a powered sub for all the explosions!

#18190 2 years ago

I have a Mandalorian pro in Winnipeg. HUO, like new, under 300 plays. Looking for a trade for Stranger things pro or $8,700 cash. Not interested in shipping.

#18191 2 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

I have a Mandalorian pro in Winnipeg. HUO, like new, under 300 plays. Looking for a trade for Stranger things pro or $8,700 cash. Not interested in shipping.

Someone in the west jump on this so Will and I can finish up another deal!

#18192 2 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Someone in the west jump on this so Will and I can finish up another deal!

So much easier when Will was in Calgary

#18193 2 years ago

Indy has been traded and I had the pleasure of meeting yet another great pinsider.

#18194 2 years ago
Quoted from koji:

How the heck did you get 6k for a eatpm? Yoy sure they know the difference between SS and EATPM
what's your secret?
Was that the project demo man with the claw issues etc? Seemed like a great deal congrats. Game is awesome.. Esp with a powered sub for all the explosions!

Remember the 32nd rule of acquisition: you only need one buyer to validate a price point. As it turns out I could have sold a second one to local buyer for $7000 cdn. Price police and the usual cranky suspects were all over me on this one quoting the ridiculous pinside valuation of $3600! Pinside pricing is so far out of touch with reality frankly they should scrap it entirely cuz it makes them as a site look foolish….
Elvira is a great theme that both men and women love and in this case both wives were pushing for it… yes I will be picking up demo man.

#18195 2 years ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

Remember the 32nd rule of acquisition: you only need one buyer to validate a price point. As it turns out I could have sold a second one to local buyer for $7000 cdn. Price police and the usual cranky suspects were all over me on this one quoting the ridiculous pinside valuation of $3600! Pinside pricing is so far out of touch with reality frankly they should scrap it entirely cuz it makes them as a site look foolish….
Elvira is a great theme that both men and women love and in this case both wives were pushing for it… yes I will be picking up demo man.

Yeah, congrats on sticking to your guns.

I do not think pinside is totally out of touch, but it definitely lags behind price trends. and should probably factor for condition more, as a restored title can give a title a unrealistic boost, just as a few project sales, can really devalue a title. :/

#18196 2 years ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

There's the part of me that says "good for you man. Nice score on that sale"
Vs
The part of me that hates seeing the hobby driven further and further out of the hands of new players and existing players who are not wealthy.
Still, good on you. Just crazy pricing these last couple of years.

#18197 2 years ago

Pirates LE is SOLD. for those that are going to ask 25,000.00

#18198 2 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Pirates LE is SOLD. for those that are going to ask 25,000.00

Nice - wish it was me! Maybe it was to someone in BC...?

#18199 2 years ago
Quoted from Dreadreaper:

Nice - wish it was me! Maybe it was to someone in BC...?

Yes it was, going to White Rock, BC

#18200 2 years ago

Nice, congrats Dan!

I'm listing my Black Knight Sword Of Rage LE for sale. Asking $14,500 CAD. No topper. Has a pinovators headphone/volume connection on the front, but outside of that no mods. I'll knock a couple hundred off if you don't want the pinovators block, can put it back to stock pretty easy. Has a few hundred plays on it and is in near mint condition. Love the game, only selling because I need the space for Godzilla, as such, not open to trades at this time.

There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 364 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/364 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.