(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,846 posts in this topic. You are on page 361 of 497.
#18001 2 years ago

Bad girls. Works great. 3500$

Tag team. Works sometimes but has some bugs and goes into test mode. 2500$

Strange world works perfect, well above average shape, repro backglass, only knock is wear spot from kickout. 4800$

Nitro will ship if needed.

#18002 2 years ago

Anyone want $$$? I want to buy a machine 2010-present. Must be willing to deliver (Milton, ON).

PM me. I want to give you my money.

#18003 2 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Has anyone bought off of a Pascal in Ste-Thérèse, QC? Good machines? Trustworthy?
Also, if anyone has a Star Wars (Stern) or Deadpool, I have money I want to give you!

If you’re talking about @Paseb, he was great to deal with when he bought a game off me. Quick to communicate, paid promptly, no BS. Seems to have a nice collection of games. I would deal with confidence.

#18004 2 years ago
Quoted from Bagdad:Question: This is only valid for Stern games right? Let's say I have an eye on Halloween, my only option would be to go through Nitro since they don't sell them at P1AG...?

I’m pretty sure as well. My GnR got delivered from Nitro last week.

#18005 2 years ago

What can I get for a kidney these days? Still in original packaging.

Rob

#18006 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

huo? or heavily routed?

#18007 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Rob

Is it stapled?

#18008 2 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

huo? or heavily routed?

It's RUO.. Rob Use Only

Gosh no! But it has a couple of stone chips.....

Rob

#18009 2 years ago
Quoted from derekbro:

If you’re talking about Paseb, he was great to deal with when he bought a game off me. Quick to communicate, paid promptly, no BS. Seems to have a nice collection of games. I would deal with confidence.

Thx derek, im not selling. I went to check pin for a follow pinsider who needed help.

#18010 2 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

Thx derek, im not selling. I went to check pin for a follow pinsider who needed help.

Yep, and he offered to do so (without me even asking). I’m often blown away with how awesome (some) of you guys are on here!

Thanks again Paseb!

#18011 2 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Yep, and he offered to do so (without me even asking). I’m often blown away with how awesome (some) of you guys are on here!
Thanks again Paseb!

My pleasure

#18013 2 years ago

Not me. Refer to my avatar

#18014 2 years ago

Not me. Refer to my avatar

Not believing it for a second #meegis.. that chicken is a big pussycat

#18015 2 years ago

Have these three mods for Game of Thrones for sale if anyone is interested. Can only be purchased from Pinball Center in Europe, hard to find. Thanks.

https://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/got-pro-mods-for-sale.11483/

#18016 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Have these three mods for Game of Thrones for sale if anyone is interested. Can only be purchased from Pinball Center in Europe, hard to find. Thanks.
https://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/got-pro-mods-for-sale.11483/

Any pics of them on the game, somewhere.

#18017 2 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Any pics of them on the game, somewhere.

I never installed them. Likely some on the GOT thread.

#18018 2 years ago

FS/FT: Stranger Things Pro

Items that have been done to it: UV Kit, Titan Glow Rubbers, Shaker Motor, Color Matching Leg bolts, Stern Side Armor, Stern Art Blades, Stern Glowing Shooter Rod, Pin Monk Flipper Cooling kit, Alt Translite (Season 2), Quite Fan for Power Supply, LE Backbox Speakers, Updated Demo Ramp, Custom Blanket/Dust Cover (Season 3), Demo Danger Sign. Might have a few more I'm forgetting. Pics will be uploaded on Kijiji, later in the week.

Asking $8000, or looking to trade for one of the following Pros: Led Zeppelin, TMNT, Jurassic Park, Iron Maiden, Guardians of the Galaxy, Ghostbusters, Game of Thrones, Iron Man, Metallica.

Added over 2 years ago:

She’s gone.

#18019 2 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Items that have been done to it: UV Kit, Titan Glow Rubbers, Shaker Motor, Color Matching Leg bolts, Stern Side Armor, Stern Art Blades, Stern Glowing Shooter Rod, Pin Monk Flipper Cooling kit, Alt Translite (Season 2), Quite Fan for Power Supply, LE Backbox Speakers, Updated Demo Ramp, Custom Blanket/Dust Cover (Season 3), Demo Danger Sign. Might have a few more I'm forgetting. Pics will be uploaded on Kijiji, later in the week.
Asking $8000, or looking to trade for one of the following Pros: Led Zeppelin, TMNT, Jurassic Park, Iron Maiden, Guardians of the Galaxy, Ghostbusters, Game of Thrones, Iron Man, Metallica.

That's one hell of a deal!

#18020 2 years ago

Steal price even without the pending price increase

#18021 2 years ago

Fuck me that was fast. Sold pending deposit and pick up this weekend.

#18022 2 years ago

then sounds like you both got a good deal

#18023 2 years ago

What's the going rate for a Metallica Premium in Canada these days? I've seen some pros but no premiums/LE

#18024 2 years ago

Fuck me that was fast. Sold pending deposit and pick up this weekend.

Feel sad I missed out on this one. Must've missed the initial for sale post by 10 mins, then checked this morning and it was already gone! Grats on the quick sale.

#18025 2 years ago

Anyone have a GOTG for sale?

#18026 2 years ago
Quoted from Anony:

What's the going rate for a Metallica Premium in Canada these days? I've seen some pros but no premiums/LE

With the prices around $8-9K in the US right now, I think you be lucky to find one under $11k.

#18027 2 years ago

Solar ride project I just don’t have the time or space for.

Cabinet is average, backglass has some flaking. Game is stuck on tilt but will eject balls and makes some noises. Half the leg bolts are stripped.

All plastics and drops appear to be in good condition and pf is pretty good.

1200$ obo. Local pick up only. No trades. Quick sale be nice so offer up.

#18028 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

With the prices around $8-9K in the US right now, I think you be lucky to find one under $11k.

This is high.

It's closer to $7-8k that has sold (never go by listed prices, go by sold games) and also factor in the additions (colordmd being a big one for pre-spike games)

This puts the game hovering around the $10k mark, but that's normal for premiums right now.

As great as met is, it's becoming an 'old' game at this point. Aside from crazy le buyers, a premium is not hard to find (relative to other games in the current market)

#18029 2 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

This is high.
It's closer to $7-8k that has sold (never go by listed prices, go by sold games) and also factor in the additions (colordmd being a big one for pre-spike games)
This puts the game hovering around the $10k mark, but that's normal for premiums right now.
As great as met is, it's becoming an 'old' game at this point. Aside from crazy le buyers, a premium is not hard to find (relative to other games in the current market)

Here are a few that sold. METs are more popular than ever. They are very hard to find still IMO:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/118264

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/121091

Good luck finding one for $10k CDN these days.

#18030 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Here are a few that sold. METs are more popular than ever. They are very hard to find still IMO:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/118264
Good luck finding one for $10k CDN these days.

So the first one you posted doesn't disclose price and is modded.

The second and third (same ads) is extremely modded, and he discloses a nutbar price. Sure it may have sold for that, but one game doesn't make a market. If you go and look at other sales, they are high sevens or less.

Everyone has their threshold, and right now if someone wants a game bad enough, they'll pay for it.

The market will stabilize.

#18031 2 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Anyone have a GOTG for sale?

Tom and Erin might

#18032 2 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

So the first one you posted doesn't disclose price and is modded.
The second and third (same ads) is extremely modded, and he discloses a nutbar price. Sure it may have sold for that, but one game doesn't make a market. If you go and look at other sales, they are high sevens or less.
Everyone has their threshold, and right now if someone wants a game bad enough, they'll pay for it.
The market will stabilize.

Very hard to find a MET Premium that isn't modded these days. I think we can agree to disagree on this one. The market will dictate the price. I think by next year most in demand Pros will be hard to find under $10k.

#18033 2 years ago

Anyone located near Vancouver can now ship items using Shippsy as they have opened a pick up location in Vancouver (Richmond). This is a great service to avoid the high shipping costs of shipping pinball parts and mods directly to Canada and possible unnecessary duty charges. They offer you a free US mailing address so you only pay US to US shipping charges. Their charge is $7.00CDN to bring the item from Niagara Falls, NY to your local Canadian depot. If you want to try the service, there is a link in this thread that will give you $10 off your first shipment (I also get a $10 referral). If you need any parts from Marcos, they currently have free US to US shipping on orders over $99US (Code - BOO-NUS21).

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shipping-to-canada-try-shippsy-located-in-ontario-bc#post-6565033

#18034 2 years ago

Just cost me 40 shipping and 60 duties with my last order from marcos, i hate them lol

#18035 2 years ago

I’m already pretty much out of the market but 10k for a Pro is mental. It’s just so stupid they stop making a pin when they can’t find anymore buyers and suddenly people will pay a crazy premium. How can that last? It’s already bad for the hobby but you gotta think eventually these people will find the number for a distributor.

#18036 2 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I’m already pretty much out of the market but 10k for a Pro is mental. It’s just so stupid they stop making a pin when they can’t find anymore buyers and suddenly people will pay a crazy premium. How can that last? It’s already bad for the hobby but you gotta think eventually these people will find the number for a distributor.

Bad timing at least on my part. I only got into Pinball this year and when I found out the table that happens to be my favourite, Metallica, was in production up until just before I got into the hobby that did bum me out big time. I would have bought one NIB.

I ended up going with Iron Maiden pro instead and just after I got it someone offered me their Metallica Pro for $10k. I don't think I could see myself paying that much for the pro though, if I'm getting into 10k territory I may as well get a premium for a bit more.

#18037 2 years ago
Quoted from Anony:

Bad timing at least on my part. I only got into Pinball this year and when I found out the table that happens to be my favourite, Metallica, was in production up until just before I got into the hobby that did bum me out big time. I would have bought one NIB.
I ended up going with Iron Maiden pro instead and just after I got it someone offered me their Metallica Pro for $10k. I don't think I could see myself paying that much for the pro though, if I'm getting into 10k territory I may as well get a premium for a bit more.

Exactly the hobby is seeing very healthy growth and these pins may not have been available. That growth is going to balance out as the world gets back to normal. People that are in will just buy new they are not going to be paying a few thousand extra for pins that people are bored with or that are no longer earning on route.

#18038 2 years ago

I don’t understand why it’s bad for the hobby… just means different people will be buying the games, I don’t see that as good or bad, just a hobby evolving.

No shortage of hobbies out in the world that will gladly take your money if you’re priced out of this one. I’m pretty much priced out at this point, I’ll just move on to something else.

#18039 2 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

Just cost me 40 shipping and 60 duties with my last order from marcos, i hate them lol

You should consider Shippsy as they will forward your item to you directly anywhere in Canada. I think it would still be a lot cheaper than shipping direct to Quebec. Also, you can get a receipt from Marcos to confirm the items were made in the USA and not pay the stupid duty you can't control when you ship direct.

https://help.shippsy.com/article/152-i-cannot-pickup-my-package-can-you-mail-the-package-to-my-canadian-address

#18040 2 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

New Sterns will cost close to $10k Canadian come January 1st. Really depends on the F/X rate, which we are getting a big break on currently (likely due to strong oil prices). I have heard of JJP basic SE models now selling for $12k Canadian, so JJP is causing some of this with base models now costing $7,750US.

#18041 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Very hard to find a MET Premium that isn't modded these days. I think we can agree to disagree on this one. The market will dictate the price. I think by next year most in demand Pros will be hard to find under $10k.

At 10K pros will be a joke. I dont doubt it may happen, but it wont be sustainable. A huge correction in the hobby is likely coming at some point. Demand on a toy costing 5 figures plus is diminishing and only made more possible right now by the lack of daily expenditure (fuel, maintenance, out of home dining) most people working from home are saving as well as vacation funds being more available to other uses since people arent going away as much as they used to.

The current market is flushed with funds and lacking supply.

Wait a year or two, when people are going back to regular work, taking more normalized vacations and realizing that cost of living inflation is outpacing earnings youll have a lot more people trying to reserve their money.

This doesnt even inlcude the thousands of people who were endlessly trying to fill the void of boredom while at home, so buying theater systems, arcades, pinballs and exercise equipment jumped immensely. These people will eventually tire of having games that likely wont get played, and the market will once again tip back.

Call me crazy, but right now is not a fair evaluation of what the future may hold.

BTW, if anyone wants a super modded tron, let me know, I have one I'd let go for $25K delivered

#18042 2 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

At 10K pros will be a joke. I dont doubt it may happen, but it wont be sustainable. A huge correction in the hobby is likely coming at some point. Demand on a toy costing 5 figures plus is diminishing and only made more possible right now by the lack of daily expenditure (fuel, maintenance, out of home dining) most people working from home are saving as well as vacation funds being more available to other uses since people arent going away as much as they used to the current market is flushed with funds and lacking supply.
Wait a year or two, when people are going back to regular work, taking more normalized vacations and realizing that cost of living inflation is outpacing earnings youll have a lot more people trying to reserve their money.
This doesnt even inlcude the thousands of people who were endlessly trying to fill the void of boredom while at home, so buying theater systems, arcades, pinballs and exercise equipment jumped immensely. These people will eventually tire of having games that likely wont get played, and the market will once again tip back.
Call me crazy, but right now is not a fair evaluation of what the future may hold.
BTW, if anyone wants a super modded tron, let me know, I have one I'd let go for $25K delivered

I definitely agree with this, but I don't think it's going to be a full swing back, there are a lot of people who had no idea that pinball was a thing who are now into the hobby. The demand is still going to be higher than it was a few years ago, and as long as there is demand none of the manufacturers are lowering their prices. Look how fast Godzilla, Halloween and Ultraman all sold without anyone playing them.

#18043 2 years ago

Still looking for a Big Indian. But not looking for a project. Hit me up if you got what I need.

Cheers!

#18044 2 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

At 10K pros will be a joke. I dont doubt it may happen, but it wont be sustainable. A huge correction in the hobby is likely coming at some point. Demand on a toy costing 5 figures plus is diminishing and only made more possible right now by the lack of daily expenditure (fuel, maintenance, out of home dining) most people working from home are saving as well as vacation funds being more available to other uses since people arent going away as much as they used to.
The current market is flushed with funds and lacking supply.

Hopefully the Canadian dollar is worth more than the USD one day so games will be very reasonable. Granted if this happens, I will be buying US properties not pinball machines

#18045 2 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I definitely agree with this, but I don't think it's going to be a full swing back, there are a lot of people who had no idea that pinball was a thing who are now into the hobby. The demand is still going to be higher than it was a few years ago, and as long as there is demand none of the manufacturers are lowering their prices. Look how fast Godzilla, Halloween and Ultraman all sold without anyone playing them.

For sure. Pinball isnt dead. Its not going to be what happened 20 years ago. Though, Halloween is taking a bit of a bath on resale already, and I feel other games will eventually follow suit.

I dont think the hobby is shrinking, but I do think the demand growth is limited. Once manufacturing facilities are back to 100% production capacity (this includes parts as the shortage is due to a lack of global production) the backlog will catch up and the demand will fade down (relative to availability)

Im speaking directly to the volatility of the market right now. With supply being dangerously low and demand big enough that FOMO keeps the buyers reeling.

#18046 2 years ago
Quoted from wolv3:

Tom and Erin might

They want to keep it for a bit yet.

#18047 2 years ago

Solar ride is sold.

#18048 2 years ago

Anyone with a mando pro for sale?

#18049 2 years ago

Looking for a modern rock themed pin. Preferably a MET or ACDC.

#18050 2 years ago

Question for all you Canadians in there! I want to place an order for a pin that my local distributor doesn't carry, so I have to go through either NITRO (in Vancouver, Canada) or COINTAKER (Philadelphia, USA). I live in Montreal, Canada so Cointaker is closer to me (East Coast) but I'm worried that the import duties and shit will go through the roof. Which distributor do you think makes more sense, purely from a financial point of view? (I realize they're both good on the service front). Thanks!

There are 24,846 posts in this topic. You are on page 361 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/361?hl=steve_d71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.