(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,638 posts
  • 702 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by cait001
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 347 of 493.
#17301 2 years ago

Thanks waiting to join the group, yes Dirk it's pretty high for that title, I'd go 6k + or - a few hundred for a decent example. Prices are a bit out there for sure.

#17302 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

That's 3x more then I'd ever spend on a south park. Can't believe I turned one down for $1600 once. 5k is nuts but I get it for location. Theme will out earn newer sterns.

Hard to find many DMD games under 5k these days.

#17303 2 years ago

Got a mint, collector grade dirty harry for 7500$ obo in montreal. I can ship.
All exterior parts powdercoated
Led

Or possible trade for another 90s pin

Dm if interested

#17304 2 years ago

Found SF2 now just a SP.

#17305 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

That's 3x more then I'd ever spend on a south park. Can't believe I turned one down for $1600 once. 5k is nuts but I get it for location. Theme will out earn newer sterns.

This is so true, this is a pure theme pin. If you a huge fan of South Park it might be ok, if not it's a dog.

#17306 2 years ago

Shaking some things free in the coming month.

El Dorado City of Gold, Bounty Hunter, Joker Poker, Demo Man. Also a super rough Rollergames and Cyclone project.

Willing to ship. Hit me up if you want details.

#17307 2 years ago

Any Rock Encores kicking around? Projects are fine as well. Saw one for sale recently in Ontario. Thanks.

#17308 2 years ago

A few games up for sale.

Metallica Premium, with lots of mods. SOLD
STTNG, with lots of mods. 8000.00 SOLD
WOZ Emerald City LE, mods and mint HUO low plays.
All light boards buffered. 12,000.00
All games are O.B.O

#17309 2 years ago

Looking for a price check on a Munsters LE.

#17310 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

South Park fans are rabid to be sure!
Sold mine 4 months ago for $4500 cash plus a super off road 3 player project that I eventually sold for $3000….

#17311 2 years ago

Checking to see if anyone out west here is interested in:
- Hurricane
- Dungeons and Dragons
- Panthera
- Gorgar
- Jungle Lord

For sale or trade (one-for-many +/- cash) for a newer stern, JJP, or Spooky.

Prefer not to ship. Willing to travel within BC or meet 1/2 way for a Calgary deal.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested and I can send over photos and game details.

#17312 2 years ago

Hey Iron Maiden owners, I have a Lermods illuminated plane mod if anyone is interested. Impeller and wheel repaired, looks fine, just disclosing it.

https://lermods.com/shop/ols/products/iron-maiden-pinball-illuminated-plane-mod

$50CDN + shipping for the one that had the impeller repaired.

#17313 2 years ago

i have a really nice STTNG looking to trade may sell outright as well has color pin2dmd, full leds, invisiglass, art blades, back panel art, shuttle topper upgraded ships, freshly shopped plays great.

#17314 2 years ago

Anyone that lives near London and is looking for a way to ship stuff back to Canada from the US cheap, Shippsy is opening a new pickup location in London. So you ship your pinball parts, etc. to your US address they provide you, and then they charge you $7CDN to ship the item from the US depot to the local depot in Ontario. You still have to pay the 13% HST on the value of the goods but can avoid any duty charges if the total cost of the purchase is under $150CDN. This is a lot cheaper option than shipping directly from the suppliers in the US and having to worry about stupid duty charges as well.

The link below will also save you $10CDN on your first shipment. Not sure if they will charge more than $7 for the London location given it is farther from the border? The location is expected to be open sometime in August. I have used it many times now with the border closed. Works great.

https://portal.shippsy.com/register/SLvblO

#17315 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Anyone that lives near London and is looking for a way to ship stuff back to Canada from the US cheap, Shippsy is opening a new pickup location in London. So you ship your pinball parts, etc. to your US address they provide you, and then they charge you $7CDN to ship the item from the US depot to the local depot in Ontario. You still have to pay the 13% HST on the value of the goods but can avoid any duty charges if the total cost of the purchase is under $150CDN. This is a lot cheaper option than shipping directly from the suppliers in the US and having to worry about stupid duty charges as well.
The link below will also save you $10CDN on your first shipment. Not sure if they will charge more than $7 for the London location given it is farther from the border? The location is expected to be open sometime in August. I have used it many times now with the border closed. Works great.

I was hoping for a Hamilton location, I'd like to give them a try. That link is also a referral link, not a bad program by the looks of it, good that anyone who clicks on it gets them $10 and you $10.

#17316 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

are you the new shippsy's spokesman ! lol

#17318 2 years ago

I'd love a Darts for $100. If the coin door is missing that sucks though.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/lethbridge/50s-60s-pinball-machine/1578438695

And an Apollo for $150? It's raining Williams EMs out West.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/winnipeg/vintage-pinball-machine/1578425775?undefined

#17320 2 years ago

Has anyone gone through the Customs process for getting a private sale game from Canada to the United States?

#17322 2 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

It's got the original sound effects!

Also, it's from 'la maison Bally' wich sounds more luxurious, then misspelled 'boulle', probably because he figured it's got more than one ball? (It's boules in French)

#17323 2 years ago
Quoted from OldHockeyGuy:

Has anyone gone through the Customs process for getting a private sale game from Canada to the United States?

Yes

#17324 2 years ago
Quoted from luch:

are you the new shippsy's spokesman ! lol

lol, if you love their service then why not promote it. I can't remember the number of times I drove down to Lewiston to get packages from the US side. Shippsy is a lot easier and a bargain for $7 really. Who doesn't like a free $10

#17325 2 years ago

I'm looking for some 19th century tables, see my ad up at https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-19th-century-redgrave-bagatelle
A really nice Redgrave bagatelle circa 1870s, as well as a classic billiards table bagatelle, which were made for over a hundred years and into the late 19th century.
Anyone in Canada have any in storage?

And still looking for an Eight Ball in the Ottawa / Montreal / Toronto area, for a friend.

#17327 2 years ago

meat bag with a hell hand

#17328 2 years ago

Looking for a Stern pinball head (Spike or regular). Any chance someone has one ?

#17329 2 years ago
Quoted from marcd:

Looking for a Stern pinball head (Spike or regular). Any chance someone has one ?

Project virtual pin or shipping damage or?

#17330 2 years ago
Quoted from OldHockeyGuy:

I have imported from the US but in your case tashe seller, you have nothing to do really, I do not think that as the seller you can't prepay US customs duties etc yourself, so the buyer would have to organize that as he is receiving/importing the item.

All that to say, clearit.ca is what I used when I recently imported a game. It was very easy.

#17331 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

I have imported from the US but in your case tashe seller, you have nothing to do really, I do not think that as the seller you can't prepay US customs duties etc yourself, so the buyer would have to organize that as he is receiving/importing the item.
All that to say, clearit.ca is what I used when I recently imported a game. It was very easy.

Unless the seller (Canadian) is going to pay to export the game. Which would involve customs clearance and other duty/brokerage.

#17332 2 years ago

Looking for a Dialed In LE.

Will purchase, or have TNA and TMNT Pro to trade.

#17333 2 years ago

From Edmonton AB. Looking for a Twilight Zone. Let me know if you’d consider selling!

#17334 2 years ago

Looking for a Jurassic Park premium or Le , Stranger Things premium or LE or Star Trek premium or LE. Thanks. I would prefer to pick it up in Alberta so that I don’t have to ship.

#17336 2 years ago

Wow. A listing that is not way overpriced. Glwts

#17337 2 years ago

Wow that tron is a steal!

#17338 2 years ago
Quoted from mIkea:

Good condition Mousin Around - no cabinet fade, few blemishes, yellow powder coated legs, LEDs, target decals, plastics and ramps in great condition, plays perfectly. PF has full Mylar, some wear by the pops.

Price drop - asking $4200.
May be able to deliver GTA to Ottawa area in the next week or so.

#17339 2 years ago

WOZ ECLE is SOLD.
Iron Maiden LE is SOLD.

#17340 2 years ago

Tron is sold, to a great group of guys in our community

#17341 2 years ago

Thanks Tom, we will get it brutalized for competition play for all to enjoy or curse over.

Quoted from tomdotcom:

Tron is sold, to a great group of guys in our community

#17342 2 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Thanks Tom, we will get it brutalized for competition play for all to enjoy or curse over.

This is great! A nicely priced game that will be enjoyed by a bunch of pinheads, congrats to both of you!

Tron is a fun, fun game, pretty sure you'll do more enjoying than cursing!

#17344 2 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

WOZ ECLE is SOLD.
Iron Maiden LE is SOLD.

Glad you sold the WOZ, saved me some money

#17345 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

This is great! A nicely priced game that will be enjoyed by a bunch of pinheads, congrats to both of you!
Tron is a fun, fun game, pretty sure you'll do more enjoying than cursing!

You will have to come to a Yegpin event to truly appreciate how evil they set up the games in Edmonton! Tournament row is a nightmare! (In a goood way) Hence the cursing!

#17346 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Glad you sold the WOZ, saved me some money

I honestly thought about the same thing as I kept checking if it was sold or not!

But, it's Dan, so, by the time I got a sip of coffee, the two games were gone!!

#17348 2 years ago

TMNT Pro for sale, or open to following trades:

- Dialed In LE
- Stranger Things Pro
- Star Wars Pro
- The Shadow

Local only please.

PM if interested.

#17349 2 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

i have a really nice STTNG looking to trade may sell outright as well has color pin2dmd, full leds, invisiglass, art blades, back panel art, shuttle topper upgraded ships, freshly shopped plays great.

$7500 with invisiglass and color dmd or $7000 without invisiglass and color dmd if you wanted to save a few bucks

#17350 2 years ago

WTB: Ghostbusters Premium, have the Pro but want to change it up.

Also, curious if anyone has bought from Rec Room Amusements in Ontario? Website looks straight outta 1998, and I can't find any reviews about them online.

Thanks

There are 24,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 347 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/347 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.